Where does Dawoodi Bohra community stands among other se

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Muslim First

Re: Where does Dawoodi Bohra community stands among other se

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:48 am

we were talking about muslims sect allowed to pray inside any mosque in KSA. are muslims in the west allowed to pray freely in the churches ?
are muslims in the west allowed to pray freely in the churches ?

It depends on church. There are certain denominations who will not permit worship other believers.

In general you can rent space in some Christin churches for Islamic prayers.

In KSA you can go into any Masjids and pray in any style you wish so long as you are performing Salah or reading Qur'an.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:21 pm

turboob,

You shouldn't be commenting on stuff you don't understand, which is actually, most stuff!!

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:45 pm

Originally posted by anajmi:
turboob,

You shouldn't be commenting on stuff you don't understand, which is actually, most stuff!!
Yeah your filthy sahabas denigrating the Paak Rasool as a sex maniac,amongst other vile things. i dont understand!! i leave that to your micro itellect. ;)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:53 pm

turboob,

The only person using filthy language for the prophet and his higly respectful sahabas is you. The sahabas were most respectful of the prophet and faught and died for him and Islam. The disrespect you show for the prophet and his sahabas shows what is being taught to you in your jamatkhanas.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:42 am

[QUOTE]Originally posted by anajmi:

higly respectful sahabas

The sahabas were most respectful of the prophet

LOL!!

You call this respect??

* Ibn Ishaq: Suhayli, 2.79: In the riwaya of Yunus Ibn Ishaq recorded that the apostle saw Ummu’l-Fadl hen she was baby crawling before him and said, ‘If she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.’ ( p. 311)

* Muhammad saw Um Habiba the daughter of Abbas while she was fatim (age of nursing) and he said, “If she grows up while I am still alive, I will marry her.” (Musnad Ahmad, Number 25636)

IF you call this respect, my friend , you have a major screw loose. You should die of embarassment. How could you condone that? you will bark about interpretation now. how do you interpret a suckling child being ogled and fondled? as a maiden 0f 40 years of age? Oh My god!! would you like it if an elderly person looks at your suckling daughter with such eyes? Now if you are a true lover of the Paak Rasool, dont you think that these Hadith are Fabricated? Unauthentic? untrue? STOP DEFENDING THE FILTHY SAHABAS.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:21 am

Please don't call me friend. A filthy dog would be more preferable to me than you and I don't even like dogs!!

If the hadith are fabricated, then the sahaba are innocent.

Besides, there are many ways to interpret that hadith. You however being what you are and taught what you are in the jamatkhana chose the most filthy interpretation. There is no mention of oogling or fondling but you added that on your own. What filthy minds. These sahaba lived and died for the prophet and Islam, something the Ismaili cowards will never do. These hadith are used by the enemies of Islam to attack the prophet and are now being used by the Ismailis too!! And yes, I agree, some of these hadith are fabricated, but not by the sahaba, they were invented by enemies of Islam like yourself, and then used by these same scum bags to attack the prophet and his sahaba.

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:28 am

just for public intrest, was the renowned(worldwide) and very well known muslim scholar and aalim and author of many books on islam ajger engineer invited by the saudis,why did not the saudis invite him

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:35 am

insaap should write a long and useless article demanding a formal apology on this forum,and put all blame on dawoodi bohras for this

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:02 am

[QUOTE]Originally posted by anajmi:
[QB]Please don't call me friend. A filthy dog would be more preferable to me than you and I don't even like dogs!!

Dogs and Women nulls your prayers....eh? LOL! you are as thick as your sahabas. (now innocent). Friend??? you?? sarcasm is not one of your fortes...........LOL!

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:57 am

Originally posted by profrog:
just for public intrest, was the renowned(worldwide) and very well known muslim scholar and aalim and author of many books on islam ajger engineer invited by the saudis,why did not the saudis invite him
For your kind information Asgar Ali Engineer was invited twice by " Majlis Rabta e Alam e Islami" International Islmic Coordination commietee as a Islamic Scholar. The Honor which your leader never got either from Islamic world or any international recognized organization. However he got some personal benifit from head of the state on recipcrate basis from Yeman, Egypt and Jordan.

This conference was for religious leaders not Islamic scholars. I think Asgar Ali Engineer never wanted to be or like to be religious leader. His father was Aamil as you know he would have opted the same field of collection and snatching money. He did not and rather choose the hardest way of fighting tyrants.

You have learned distortion of name like Ajgar and Insap but this will not going to degrade them from what they are. They have lot of credit on their name through books and articles while may be you don't know the niyyat of "Allah humma Hassin farji" properly.

Do not spite at sky.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:59 am

Type ... Please read ... however he got some benefit on reciprocate basis.....

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:14 am

...so the poisonous frog is back after a lengthy period of hibernating deep inside the slime of dharavi where he normally resides...

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:28 pm

Brother profrog (pro-priest),
This time the dialogues are between different sects of Muslims. Communities are invited not the individuals. On individual-basis as Islamic scholar the Saudi government has already invited Dr. Asghar Ali Engineer number of times, even for performing Hajj as state guest immediately after he was attacked at Bombay airport by Kothari goons in Feb. 2000 at the instigation of Sayedna himself and a false propaganda world-wide was launched against him. The propaganda stopped only when Sayedna was condemned by media and right-thinking people all over the world.

mumineen

Unread post by mumineen » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:18 am

Can somebody from Toronto please confirm whether or not there is a sign displayed outside the Kothar Mosque saying that the management reserves the right to admission to the mosque. If so, do they mean God, Allah or some other management appointed by God or Allah on the earth called Richmond Hill,near Toronto, Ontario, Canada.?

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:10 am

Originally posted by mumineen:
Can somebody from Toronto please confirm whether or not there is a sign displayed outside the Kothar Mosque saying that the management reserves the right to admission to the mosque. If so, do they mean God, Allah or some other management appointed by God or Allah on the earth called Richmond Hill,near Toronto, Ontario, Canada.?
As far as i can understand, all mosques in north America are deemed private property. It means they (the management) are the "legal" custodians of a premises for which they are solely authorized for upkeep and maintenance of such. Reserving right to admission in such premises fall on the management. The khalsa community as well as some Muslim communities have been through it.
It is also worthwile to note that ALL sunni mosques in North america fall under the jurisdiction of ISNA of which the sole benefactors are the Saudis.
now look at it this way. Upkeep and maintenance has to be done by someone, so a committee (management) is formed which then exercise the right of admission. tough but a reality.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:13 am

It is also worthwile to note that ALL sunni mosques in North america fall under the jurisdiction of ISNA of which the sole benefactors are the Saudis.
Turbopoop

Stop spreading lies.

I have so far worked with 5 Masjids in Boston Area. None of them are under ISNA or funded by Saudis.
If ISNA and Saudis are dominating then tell me why

New Roxbury Islamic Center cannot be completed and owes money to contractor?

Why Wayland still in financial trouble?

Why Burlington Masjid owes money to one person?

Why Manchester NH Masjid project is stalled at foundation only?

Keep your dirty mouth Shut.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:35 am

"It is also worthwile to note that ALL sunni mosques in North america fall under the jurisdiction of ISNA of which the sole benefactors are the Saudis"

Turbo
You are totally wrong, I know the Mosques in Tampa, Orlando and Miami, Pittsburg and Dallas Area are totally independent and managed by local Muslim communities and has nothing to do with ISNA
They work with MCA which stands for Muslim Communities of America in regards to religious consultation but are NOT FUNDED BY THEM.
So please check the facts before becoming a rumor monger

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:51 am

Br. OB

AS

You are right. Many Masjids in Boston Area do not have full time Imam. You do not need Imam during regular prayers because anybody with knowledge can lead prayers.

Problem arises fir Jumma prayers and you need a good knowledgeable person to deliver Khutba. In Boston area MCA helps out by sending a Imam to lead Friday prayers.

Wasalaam

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:59 am

Upkeep and maintenance has to be done by someone, so a committee (management) is formed which then exercise the right of admission. tough but a reality.
Turbopoop

I do not know a single person who was denied admission to any mosque except a sister who wanted to pray with men instead of praying in separate women area.
There are no secret deviant rituals in Islam. Just because Ismaili Aga conis practice exclusion does not mean it is norm for Islamic community

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:14 pm

Originally posted by omabharti:
"It is also worthwile to note that ALL sunni mosques in North america fall under the jurisdiction of ISNA of which the sole benefactors are the Saudis"

Turbo
You are totally wrong, I know the Mosques in Tampa, Orlando and Miami, Pittsburg and Dallas Area are totally independent and managed by local Muslim communities and has nothing to do with ISNA
They work with MCA which stands for Muslim Communities of America in regards to religious consultation but are NOT FUNDED BY THEM.
So please check the facts before becoming a rumor monger
Oma
i have NO interest whatsoever to be a rumour monger, in fact i just posted what i have heard from Sunnis friends. But since you are taking me to task, i will concede one thing. i should not have used the word ALL, but i can safely say "overwhelming majority" of mosques in North America are in one way or the other funded by ISNA. Now you will ask how so, well, have you heard of NAIT? if not, please read up on it. it is a Saudi funded group that is a sort of umbrella group that funds Islamic centres/ Masajids.
i will attach a couple of articles for you to peruse.
i will not respond to any of your posts, as i have no inclination to hereafter.

http://www.chowk.com/articles/9630

http://www.nait.net/NAIT_about_%20us.htm

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:25 pm

Originally posted by Muslim First:
Turbopoop

Stop spreading lies.

I have so far worked with 5 Masjids in Boston Area. None of them are under ISNA or funded by Saudis.
If ISNA and Saudis are dominating then tell me why

New Roxbury Islamic Center cannot be completed and owes money to contractor?

Why Wayland still in financial trouble?

Why Burlington Masjid owes money to one person?

Why Manchester NH Masjid project is stalled at foundation only?

Keep your dirty mouth Shut.

Hey Pedophile chacha MF,
you should really see a doctor for your brain trouble. i suggest you go see a proctologist. ISNA is funded by NAIT and who is funding NAIT?? your pedophile benefactors the Saudis.
The problems you mentioned regarding the completion of Mosque projects, well, if you guys want to steal and misappropriate money, what do you expect? You thugs will have a hard time getting money from the Saudis, as the money supply is getting tighter. just wait and see.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/09/nyreg ... 9mosq.html

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2006/ ... slim_3.php

The Saudis fund mosques, university chairs, Islamic study centers, and religious schools known as madrassas, all over the world, from New York to Nigeria.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:30 pm

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Muslim First:
[QB][QUOTE]

I do not know a single person who was denied admission to any mosque except a sister who wanted to pray with men instead of praying in separate women area.

lying again??

Jamal Miftah is a resident of Tulsa, Oklahoma and wrote a letter to the editor at TulsaWorld.com against al-Qaeda and Islamic terrorism, but fellow Muslims at his mosque say that his letter is anti-Muslim, instead. In his letter Miftah says:

[...] My message to Ayman al-Zawahri and Muslims of the world: "Islam" means submission and is derived from a word meaning "peace." Islam, Christianity and Judaism have the same origin, the Prophet Abraham. The prophet of Islam has said that God has no mercy on someone who does not have mercy for others.

I ask that al-Zawahri look at his deeds and those of his master, Osama bin Laden, and other so-called Islamic jihadists.

Because of lack of knowledge of Islam, Muslim youth are misguided into believing by the so-called champions of the cause of Islam that the current spate of killings and barbarism, which has no equal in the recent civilized history, is jihad in the name of Islam. They are incited, in the name of Islam, to commit heinous crimes not pardonable by any religion and strictly forbidden in Islam.

Cowards like al-Zawahri and bin Laden are inciting the ignorant and innocent youths to commit suicide bombings to kill innocent civilians including children, women and the elderly, while they hide in spider holes and caves. They never send their own sons and daughters, born out of half a dozen of their wives, to get killed in the name of Islam. They are themselves hypocrites, cowards, thugs and liars. For 12 years they misappropriated aid received from the U.S. and the West to fight Russia. Now they are ensuring smooth flow of petro dollars from Arab countries in the name of jihad against the West.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:31 pm

continuation....

If what Miftah writes is anti-Muslim to the point of getting him kicked out of his mosque and threatened, then Americans have just received another wakeup call to pay a hell of a lot more attention to what's going on inside American mosques.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:34 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/09/nyreg ... 9mosq.html
Run mostly by first generation Immigrant Muslims with cultural baggage from their homelands, ISNA management has been unable to relate to their American-born Muslim constituency which is the future of Islam in America.
Turbopoop poops again:

Poopsi does not know that ISNA is presently led by Dr. Ingrid Mattson, Professor of Islamic Studies and Christian-Muslim Relations, a White American Woman who converted to Islam.

Turbo:

Stop digging when you are already in the hole full of your own poop.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:44 pm

Where does it say NAIT receive funding from Saudies?

Poops again

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:45 pm

Enough with Poopsi

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:53 pm

Originally posted by Muslim First:

Where does it say NAIT receive funding from Saudies?

Poops again
Hey Pedophile Mullah First

how about this??

For more than three decades, Saudi-backed organizations have poured billions of dollars into the United States and other countries to fund Wahhabi mosques, Islamic schools, conferences and education for imams, or Muslim spiritual leaders.

Some money comes directly from the Saudi government. Other funds come from wealthy Saudis, investigators say. In the United States, some of the money flowed through a web of Islamic organizations now under investigation for financing terrorism.

But the main clearinghouse for Wahhabism in the United States is a group not known to be under investigation, the Islamic Society of North America. ISNA is subsidized by the Saudi government.

An ISNA subsidiary called the North American Islamic Trust owns about 27 percent of the estimated 1200 mosques in the United States, says a report by the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

http://www.sptimes.com/2003/03/11/World ... am_w.shtml

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:42 pm

there we go again....

what was the original topic and where is it now going..?

just to add my 2 cents worth. I personally know many of the top people at ISNA in canada. most of them are of pakistani origin. i do not personally see any signs of them receiving funds from the saudis. if they were, they wouldnt be doing fund raising within the community. besides the western govts are keeping a very close watch on the source of funds for islamic bodies and if those funds are over 10,000$, the transaction is recorded by the central bank and enquiries are made quite aggressively.

as for visiting masjids, anyone is free to do so. the only 2 communities which openly discourage outsiders are the bohras and the ismailies. the bohras by means of subtle hints; keeping the doors closed at all times and by emphasising dress requirements etc. the ismailies by not so subtle ways, whereby no ismaili will ever invite or encourage any non-ismaili to their jamaatkhana.

they themselves know the reasons why do not want any 'other' muslims to come visiting their masjids. because a lot of the things they do there will be perceived as non-islamic by the rest. that is an honest fact and let us be upfront about it.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:56 pm

Originally posted by mumineen:
i do know that this sign existed until as recently as last year. i dont know if it is still there outside near the main door. the next time i am there, i will check again. although they have every legal right to restrict entry, we all know what it means... basically it is to to bar entry to any 'undesirable'. i.e. any non-taheri, which includes other shias, sunni's, non-muslims, and esp. the reformists who are no longer a part of the fee-paying taheri's.

the amil there (who has recently got transferred to marol, mumbai) used to allow non-taheris to come on weddings, nikahs, salgirah's etc if they were invited by a member, but they were not allowed to wear our topi. in fact on this matter he did some very embarrassing flip-flops. initially he allowed them if they wore bohri topis. then no bohri topis, any other topis wud do, as he felt it was only our prerogative as taheris to be blessed with the shaan of donning such a blessed topi! they cud wear a suit if they liked, but no taheri topi, even a rumaal wud do.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:42 pm

what was the original topic and where is it now going..?
Br. AZ

AS

I am sorry, I did not want to get into 'Dalil' with the Poop, but when I saw baseless sweeping accusation I had to respond and terminated it by giving Poop last word. ISNA is mainstream Islamic advocacy group and is sustained by membership dues and donations. Its annual convention is attended by many and receives a representative of USA every year.

Poop is jealous and Islam hater and will never be convinced.

Hay Turbo Poop;

Invite me and Br. AZ for Dua in your Jahannam Khana!

Wasalaam