7000 cases of rape and murder in 3 years!

This forum covers a whole range of issues: from international politics and economy to human rights, from corporate domination and greed to environmental crises...
turbocanuck

7000 cases of rape and murder in 3 years!

Unread post by turbocanuck » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:43 am

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.as ... 008_pg7_16

he National Assembly was told on Thursday that more than 7,000 cases of rape and murders of women were registered between 2005 and 2007, in addition to 1,019 cases of honour killings.

turbocanuck

Re: 7000 cases of rape and murder in 3 years!

Unread post by turbocanuck » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:44 am

These were those BOLD attempts by women demanding justice.............never mind the silent screams of women that DIDNT report......WOW!!!

pardesi

Unread post by pardesi » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:28 pm

Turbo,

They will find justification for all this in Quran, I am sure. These are the true muslims doing all this to please Allah and hope He will reward them 72 more up there!

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:05 am

pardesi wrote:Turbo,

They will find justification for all this in Quran, I am sure. These are the true muslims doing all this to please Allah and hope He will reward them 72 more up there!
yeah 72 raisins!!..................... :mrgreen:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:53 am

They will find justification for all this in Quran, I am sure.
You mean the hidden quran right?

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:15 am

anajmi wrote:
They will find justification for all this in Quran, I am sure.
You mean the hidden quran right?
Nope!! the present Quran with fabrications is the one thats driving you imbeciles to rape and murder.........? i dont see any Ismailis running amok with the Quran....

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:27 am

That's cause it's hidden. HAHAHAHA :mrgreen:

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:38 pm

the present Quran with fabrications is the one thats driving you imbeciles to rape and murder
My God!

These nut cases really believe "present Quran has some fabrications"

Why the hell they Quote from it and why don't they produce one without Fabrications?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:00 pm

That is cause they are Ismailis. They are full of crap. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Omar Bin Abubakar

Unread post by Omar Bin Abubakar » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:42 am

turbocanuck

Nope!! the present Quran with fabrications is the one thats driving you imbeciles to rape and murder
Where does the present Quran tell people to go rape and murder women? :|

What does this imaginary "hidden Quran without the fabrications" say about raping and murdering women?

Have you even seen it :?:

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:26 am

Omar Bin Abubakar wrote:
turbocanuck

Nope!! the present Quran with fabrications is the one thats driving you imbeciles to rape and murder
Where does the present Quran tell people to go rape and murder women? :|

What does this imaginary "hidden Quran without the fabrications" say about raping and murdering women?

Have you even seen it :?:
The present quran, which has abrogations.........accepted by the ulemas...however i dont want to get into bad mouthing the Quran, and the only beef i have is with the hadith, which today has superceded the Quran for day to day matters, and it does have all that i have accused it to be.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:25 pm

brother ob,

There is no hidden quran so how can they see it? This theory was simply created to depict Aga Khan as their real quran. Unfortunately for them, this idiotic theory fell flat on their faces.

Omar Bin Abubakar

Unread post by Omar Bin Abubakar » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:15 am

@ turbocanuck
If you honestly believe the present quran has abrogations I don't see why you would not bad mouth it :?

I really doubt theres any genuine hadith saying rape women, kill women :? They way I see it theres authentic hadith and bullshit....If a person has brains then they should no that if they see hadith saying rape women, it has to be a load of crap! However if they are dumb enough to follow it, well they should have their dicks chopped off and that hadith saying rape women rolled and stuff up their arses! That dosen't however mean that all hadiths are false.

I'm not sure about fundamentalist or fanatics, but I've been taught that no hadith can overule whats said in the quran....Is it the same for you or you do not believe in hadith at all?

@ Brother anajmi,

How could the Aga Khan be the real quran? Or do they say that he knows the real quran or has possession of this? Does he distribute copies of this real quran for his people only?

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:04 am

Omar,
here are just a few Hadith, i have WAY more for your perusal......... (you can check of its authencity anywhere you wish) please let me know if these hadith are genuine or BULLSHIT. once you have rendered your verdict, we will procede there on.

Omar Bin Abubakar wrote:I really doubt theres any genuine hadith saying rape women, kill women :? They way I see it theres authentic hadith and bullshit....

Book 008, Number 3309:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (, may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him.
PEDOPHELIA

Book 008, Number 3310:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.
PEDOPHELIA

Book 004, Number 2127:
He stood there and he stood for a long time. He then lifted his hands three times, and then returned and I also returned. He hastened his steps and I also hastened my steps. He ran and I too ran. He came (to the house) and I also came (to the house). I, however, preceded him and I entered (the house), and as I lay down in the bed, he (the Holy Prophet) entered the (house), and said: Why is it, O 'A'isha, that you are out of breath? I said: There is nothing. He said: Tell me or the Subtle and the Aware would inform me. I said: Messenger of Allah, may my father and mother be ransom for you, and then I told him (the whole story). He said: Was it the darkness (of your shadow) that I saw in front of me? I said: Yes. He struck me on the chest which caused me pain, and then said: Did you think that Allah and His Apostle would deal unjustly with you? She said: Whatsoever the people conceal, Allah will know itWIFE ABUSE

Book 38, Number 4390:
Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi:

I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair. MURDER ORDERED BY THE PROPHET

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 260:
Narrated Ikrima:

Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "
KILLING OF APOSTATES

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:18 am

brother oba,

The raping and pedophilia in the hadith is as per the interpretation of the Hazar Imam according to the modern times. :mrgreen:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:21 am

brother oba.
How could the Aga Khan be the real quran? Or do they say that he knows the real quran or has possession of this? Does he distribute copies of this real quran for his people only?
He is not. It is just a fairy tale. None of his people have any quran. All they have is ginans worshipping hindu gods.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:23 am

Turbo

I suggest you buy "AN-NAWAWI's FORTY HADITH" Translated by Ezzedin Ibrahim and Denys Johnson-Davis
Published by Islamic Book service, 2872 Kucha Chelan, Darya Ganj, New Delhi-110002

Here it is free
http://islamworld.net/docs/nawawi.html

And

A Treasury of Ahadith
By Dr. Mazhar U. Kazi
Abul-Qasim Publishing house
P.O. Box 5156
Jeddah 21442, SA

http://www.amazon.co.uk/TREASURY-AHADIT ... B000YV0R6M

Hope it will help you

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:36 am

From Nawawi website...........as per MF

Abdullah bin Masud narrated that the messenger of Allah said :

"The blood of a Muslim may not be legally spilt other than in one of three [instances] : the married person who commits adultery; a life for a life; and one who forsakes his religion and abandons the community."

it was related by Bukhari and Muslim

MURDER!!kill the apostate...........

Omar Bin Abubakar

Unread post by Omar Bin Abubakar » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:13 am

@ turbocanuck

Thanks for replying. I cannot say if these are genuine or a whole lot of bullshit. Can you say for sure (100%) this didnt happen?or wasn't said? we can't cause we weren't there then and we didnt know the context in which it was said.

It seems that only someone of an unstable mind can use such hadith to justify Pedophilia. Even if those things did happen and its authentic, still pedophilia and murder goes against the quran. However those hadith about murdering people I believe is taken out of context and applied by Jihadist morons to justify their evil causes.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:57 am

Omar Bin Abubakar wrote:@ turbocanuck

Thanks for replying. I cannot say if these are genuine or a whole lot of bullshit. Can you say for sure (100%) this didnt happen?or wasn't said? we can't cause we weren't there then and we didnt know the context in which it was said.

It seems that only someone of an unstable mind can use such hadith to justify Pedophilia. Even if those things did happen and its authentic, still pedophilia and murder goes against the quran. However those hadith about murdering people I believe is taken out of context and applied by Jihadist morons to justify their evil causes.
You got that right..........Unstable minds, Jihadist Morons........says it all. Now imagine, giving these violent laden Hadith to intellectually challenged Idiots, guess what they will do? Look at the state of little Muslim girls in these Godforsaken countries, even here in the West, you think they are not abused by being married of when they are 6 years old? some Pedophile Moulvi will preside over a Niqah and solemnize the Pedophilic act. does that not happen? therefore you can take anything out of context,but the fact remains that these Ulema who very well know that that is wrong, will still instigate Fitnah. now OBA, please tell me who is the real enemy of Islam??

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:05 pm

Omar Bin Abubakar wrote: @ Brother anajmi,

Brother Oba,

No. He doesn't have or know the quran. HE IS THE QURAN. A quran with hands and legs. A quran that needs to eat, marry, divorce, pay alimony, attend nature's call, watch horse races and then quote the fabricated quran. And when you go deep you will get things like Taawil, Tafsir, synergy of human life and living etc etc. Nothing simple and straight forward. Ismaili religion is either for those that are completely dumb, or those that are rocket scientists. Now, how many Ismailis do you know that are rocket scientists?

znanwalla

Unread post by znanwalla » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:09 pm

Nowadays the Quran that only gets distributed is by the Wahabbis ! It would have been better for you to keep your mouth shut and not use your "twin" scooter to make it sound so arabic ...hahahahah!

You guys sure have a convenient "doctrines" of interpolations which appear to be your salient features huh? and then you ask irrelevant questions to sound as if you are so enlightened? If you manage to find all the ayats on "Imams" in your Quran, you will no doubt find evidence that the Imam has also been referred to as the "Book" and this then does make him the "speaking Quran" ! so read your Quran and hopfully your script writers may still have preserved it !

zn

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:40 am

If you manage to find all the ayats on "Imams" in your Quran,
If Hazrat Uthman had fabricated the quran then how come he left all these ayahs referring to the "Imam" in the quran heh??

znanwalla

Unread post by znanwalla » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:33 am

because in a like thereof, there may be some coincidental similarities but it is incomplete and full of flaws and the words have been fixed and its chronological order all screwed up just like your brains....zn