some gems, garnered from the treasure chest of the syedn

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
guy_sam2005

Re: some gems, garnered from the treasure chest of the syedn

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:34 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote: i dont know where there is mataam in shaddi.
I had attended a wedding reception at chennai in 2002 which was obviously held at the local jamatkhana (Nikahs are not performed if the function is not held at local jamatkhana). There I saw the bride fully decked up in bridalwear with full make-up sitting in the ladies section and doing matam on the rhymes of marassias. This was minutes before she was to sit on the stage. The frustrated and pale look on her face was worth watching which was something quite obvious and natural.
something very unheard of..maybe the family might have tried majlis on the marriage day..which people dont do generally...or maybe it was attended by some shehzada or might be it was along with darees..which is again personal choice

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:38 am

Maqbool wrote:Look at aqs and web. They don't have any thing to give reply to Husein, they have started to take him personally. They both knows that what is said by the amil and masool is not knew and to justify them they do not have any words because they knows that these are all lies.

Bro Pros has warned one of them to discuss on the point and do not indulge on personal attack on other forum.
masool is common post in many cities ,there is 1 masool for each localilty.mostly acts as a office between locality and local jumaat...nothin to do with money here....

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:58 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:something very unheard of..maybe the family might have tried majlis on the marriage day..which people dont do generally...or maybe it was attended by some shehzada or might be it was along with darees..which is again personal choice
No. The women's majlis was held a day prior to the wedding reception, there was no darees on the day of wedding reception and you must be well aware that darees if any is only for males. There were no zaadas present, only the local amil had attended the reception alongwith his extended family and yes the amil was not from the elite group of the so called royals. The last royal zaada appointed at chennai was Syed-ul-Kher, the son of Mr.Yusuf Najmuddin who is famous for his art in mass extortion.

The bride was doing "maatam" fully dressed up in bridalwear with full bridal makeup just moments before she sat on the wedding stage. Thank God normally these in between maatam rituals dont generate any 'gham' as otherwise she would have wept which would have spoilt her bridal makeup.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:44 am

Hussain_KSA wrote:Last night during the birthday celebration of sydna sahib in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) the Mas’ool (new post created from Kothar between Amil and Vali Mullah in short incharge of local looting team) Shiakh Aziz has proved himself a loyal abde and has crossed all limits in praising Sydna Saheb. In the race to shower praises on Syedna, the amil too did not leave any stone unturn while trying to overtake one another. During the Salgirah celebrations night, while giving bayan on the so-called Shanaat of Syedna stated without hesitation recited the Ayat Kareema of Quran "يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَكُم بُرْهَانٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكُمْ نُورًا مُّبِينًا ﴿١٧٤﴾ and stated that was sent for Syedna. He continued to say that he is the only Syedna who has been groomed side by side by Syedna Taher Saifuddin. He cited two old mircales performed by Syedna. In one case, the Cornea of one person was rectified without surgery and in another one, one student of Daras who was diagnosed with blood cancer became hale and healthy without any treatment - the funny part was that the Doctor who was working in Saifee hospital was shocked to see such a cure and wanted to know who is Syedna and see his picture. How come he does not know the owner of hospital and I am sure the hospital will be full of his pictures everywhere.

May Allah give them hidaya
guy_sam2005 wrote:
Maqbool wrote:Look at aqs and web. They don't have any thing to give reply to Husein, they have started to take him personally. They both knows that what is said by the amil and masool is not knew and to justify them they do not have any words because they knows that these are all lies.

Bro Pros has warned one of them to discuss on the point and do not indulge on personal attack on other forum.
masool is common post in many cities ,there is 1 masool for each localilty.mostly acts as a office between locality and local jumaat...nothin to do with money here....
The main topic in this post was Moziza but here main focus is made on masool by guysome.

The moziza quoted here and similar is almost told every salgira mazlis by almost every Amil and claim that all efforts of doctors has gone in vein and sayedna has cured.

Now if that is the case, this can be verified by the facts. -The medical records of the person who is cured- Why it is not make public or why this has not been investigated by the well known and reputed non bohra doctors. If this happened the all mankind will know that sayedna has power and will get benefit of his power.

and the best part will be all reformist and skeptics will have to trust his power. If some argue about the faith in this matter then I can tell with confidence that they are crooks, you can not deny the matter to verify which can be easily verified.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:50 am

^
Verification is for truth and for verifiable facts. These mojizas are meant only to fool the gullible abdes.

if you have seen the pattern behind mojizas, they usually happen when the establishment is caught with something untowards happening, some incident that shows them in a bad light. These mojizas are meant to divert the attention from these incidents.

Hades

Unread post by Hades » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:26 am

Smart wrote:^
Verification is for truth and for verifiable facts. These mojizas are meant only to fool the gullible abdes.

if you have seen the pattern behind mojizas, they usually happen when the establishment is caught with something untowards happening, some incident that shows them in a bad light. These mojizas are meant to divert the attention from these incidents.
I guess you could be right...

I remember a certain incident which involved the splitting of moon.... I bet you had a chuckle over that incident as well and you would call the Muslims " Gullible " who believe in that..

This is a test for you..Show us that you are consistent LOL

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:58 am

Hades is absolutely right. What this means is that we can easily discard any so called miracles by the Dai. Hades has finally proven that the Dai is a fraud. The easiest way to question the validity of this Dai is to question the validity of the prophet himself. And if you cannot defend the prophet of Allah, then the Dai can easily be shown to be a fraud. LOL!!

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:32 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote:something very unheard of..maybe the family might have tried majlis on the marriage day..which people dont do generally...or maybe it was attended by some shehzada or might be it was along with darees..which is again personal choice
No. The women's majlis was held a day prior to the wedding reception, there was no darees on the day of wedding reception and you must be well aware that darees if any is only for males. There were no zaadas present, only the local amil had attended the reception alongwith his extended family and yes the amil was not from the elite group of the so called royals. The last royal zaada appointed at chennai was Syed-ul-Kher, the son of Mr.Yusuf Najmuddin who is famous for his art in mass extortion.

The bride was doing "maatam" fully dressed up in bridalwear with full bridal makeup just moments before she sat on the wedding stage. Thank God normally these in between maatam rituals dont generate any 'gham' as otherwise she would have wept which would have spoilt her bridal makeup.
pretty much unheard of..i have attended many marriages but never witnessed so....

Right

Unread post by Right » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:26 am

pretty much unheard of..i have attended many marriages but never witnessed so....
Dear Guy Sam

I know the real reason why you dont know about this ritual. You dont about this because you must be rushing directly to the thaal for catching the palce and having the food. :lol:

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:46 am

Right wrote:pretty much unheard of..i have attended many marriages but never witnessed so....
Dear Guy Sam

I know the real reason why you dont know about this ritual. You dont about this because you must be rushing directly to the thaal for catching the palce and having the food. :lol:
mt not so right,
well actually thats not needed in mariage functions.....as my city has huge jamaat khana's for private functions........

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:00 pm

Some more Gems :-

Burhanuddin saab delivered vayez on his salgirah at Saifee Masjid, Mumbai and the venue was given another confusing name :

On 20th Rabi ul Aakher, 1431, Aqa Maula TUS arrived Gurratul Masajid Saifee Masjid at 11 am to preside over Waaz Mubarak on Maula TUS 99th Milad e Maimoon.
http://www.malumaat.com/adv/akhbar/item/1011.html

Now what is this new gem garnered from his treasure probably the abdes can shed some light on it.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:23 am

now for all those who were praising the innovation of taabudat na amal which runs for 40 days from miladun nabi to birthday of syedna as an incentive and motivation for bohras to get more religious and become better observers of namaz, dua, tasbeeh etc, here is the proof to the contrary:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aqa Maula TUS presides over Jameat Tehniyaat program at Saifee Mahal
22 Rabi-ul-Aakhar, 1431 [ 06-04-2010 ] at Mumbai - India

Aqa Maula TUS presided over Jameat Tehniyaat program at Saifee Mahal today. Jamaats from all Bilad Imaniyah were present to araz 99th Milad Mubarak Tehniyaat to Aqa Maula TUS.

Photos by Murtazabhai Jawadwala (Indore Jamiyat)

Sent to us by Murtaza Rampurawala

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

this tehniyaat is nothing but the collective records of all the bohras who have DEDICATED their aamal over these 40 days to syedna, with details of how many tasbeehs for syedna, how many duas recited, how many days salat was done in masjid, how many sabaks attended etc etc. all this was for one sole purpose only - to dedicate it to syedna, to pray for his tulul umr and earn his khushi, not allah's, which please note.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:11 pm

Some more gems :

On 20th Rabi ul Aakher, 1431, Aqa Maula TUS arrived Gurratul Masajid Saifee Masjid at 11 am to preside over Waaz Mubarak on Maula TUS 99th MILAD E MAIMOON.
http://www.malumaat.com/adv/akhbar/item/1011.html

What was till now a saligirah of dai has been given a new name as "Milad-e-Maimoon" to rhyme it well with "Milad-un-Nabi" which is a step closer to equate the present dai with Nabi (s.a.w.) and thereby slowly diminish the importance of Nabi (s.a.w.) and focus on only one central figure i.e. Burhanuddin saab. As it is, the auspicous occassion of Milad-un-Nabi is never celebrated with even 5% of the grandeur as compared to the dai's salgirah which in days to come will become an even more insignificant event for the bohras. The vayez of Imam Hussain (a.s.) has already become a platform to shower praises on the dai and now whatever remaining events having significance to Islam and its torchbearers will soon be well forgotten and the only entity on focus will be the dai. Wait and watch and see how history is rewritten which is the saddest moment for the coming generation of bohras.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:11 pm

The pictures from the Burhanuddin Birthday Tehniyat Araz Bash were alternatively, hysterically funny and point blank shocking. He's been seated upon a throne, and the looks on his face look like hatred. They gave him a wooden life sized horse. . .where is he going to use that? Bags of comforters. ..because he doesn't even have a blanket, right?

Sharbat Rasam: Looks Hindu to me
Wadhawaanu Rasam: sounds like puja to me, in fact - there was even what looked like a small mandir. . .hA Ha. .. . .perfect for the puja of your Bhagwaan.
Daawat e Haadiyah: translation: Our corporation

So what ARE they going to do with all of those things? Their families will take what they want, but what happens to the rest?
And the pictures from the "Bilaad Imaaniyah" show them lighting up the masjids that they didn't for Nabi Muhammad's birthday. Yep. It sounds like Burhanuddin Puja.
Poor dazed people. . .most of them look either enthralled to be near him or terrified. (maybe both)
And thousands spend days praying, reciting tasbeehs, Surat Yasin, blah blah. .. ..so in response for all of this love,
he can sit out on a reviewing stand and collect their wealth.

And he has given his people WHAT, exactly?

http://malumaat.com/adv/akhbar/item/1014.html

zak

Unread post by zak » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:08 pm

S. Insaf wrote:Lisane-dawat to me seems amzing:
Bava Sab - Gujarati
I-Saheba - Marathi
Dai, Dawat- Arabic
His Holiness, Royal family - English
Sultan, Shahzada, Shahzadi - Persian
Bohra - Gujarati
Mumuneen - Arabic