Birthdays of Reformist Leaders

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ismailb

Birthdays of Reformist Leaders

Unread post by ismailb » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:20 am

I want write a article about the great acheivements of the Progressive Reformist Dawoodi Bohras for my website. I will have section on some of the reformist leaders and their accomplishments, and want to have full information about them.

Kindly let me know the full birthdates (d/m/y) of the following leaders:

1. Dr Asghar Ali Engineer
2. Saifuddin Insaf
3. Shaukat Ajmeri

and any others people think are necessary to include.

Thank you and keep up the good work!

babu

Re: Birthdays of Reformist Leaders

Unread post by babu » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:55 pm

Yaar tum ko bade bade hee najar aate hain ? chhutbhaiye chamchey ( Paani kam ) bhi to hai na

Ms. Haki Kapasi - UK
Mr. Hatim Rajabali - UK
Mr. Fazleabbas Khinkabwalla - UK
Mr. Mansoor Haidary - USA
Mr. Asrar Ahmed - USA
Mr. Aziz Mamuji - Kuwait
Mr. Aftab Jivanjee - Kenya
Mr. Naseem Jivanjee - Canada
Mr. Saif Rajabali - Canada
Mr. Zulfikar Abdulla - Canada

why dont you write on these too
Aur in sab ki F.I.R. is address par milegi:-

Bohra Youth Association, Bombay
Saifuddin Insaf
Address:
Busheri Building, 3rd Floor, 3 Jail Road, North Cross Lane, Umerkhadi, Mumbai - 8, India

Email:
sinsaf@hotmail.com

trance

Unread post by trance » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:08 am

ismail,

all share the same birth date (666) (teen chakes) ie 6/6/6 since they are shaitans and lanatees:-

why do you want to write about them !

they have not achieved or accomplished anything.

You will get more joy writing or researching about a dog

bye for now

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:32 pm

Friends,
My E-mail address has changed. It is no more hotmail.com. Now it is:
sinsaf@yahoo.com.

My birth Date is 02-04-1942

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:08 am

you should also write about their great failures which are hundred times more then their achivements.thats why glory seeking insaaf has sent you his email and birthdate to hide his failures ,like some body just said it will be better to write about dogs then snakes at least dogs have loyalty

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:51 am

S. Insaf wrote:Friends,
My E-mail address has changed. It is no more hotmail.com. Now it is:
sinsaf@yahoo.com.

My birth Date is 02-04-1942
So u r a "April Fool"

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:42 pm

Aqa Moula_Zindabad wrote:So u r a "April Fool"
Bro AMZ,

"April Fool" day is on 1st of April and Mr.Insaf was born on the 2nd April so in your zest to attack Insafbhai please dont overlook the facts.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:02 pm

Daer Aqa Moula,
Fixing of date and time is man made. Even if I was born on 1st April, an April fools day was it in my hand or in Aqa Moula's hand who claims to be the master of our body, soul and property? Even Sayedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb's body, soul and property were not in his hand as he left behind every thing and died. The same will be the faith for every one who is born on this earth, he may be prophet, Imam or Dai or an ordinary man.

hypocritebohra

Unread post by hypocritebohra » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:40 pm

Bhai Insaf

This poses another grave issue. Most of our reformist leaders are all getting by in years , and the struggle against the tyrants will have to be continued by our next geenration. Are we grooming the next generation to continue , are we trying to get them invlolved and show them the atrocitied and umaaiyad practices of the kotharis ?.
I am afraid that with the passing of our generaton the reformist movement will be bereft of leadership and the kothar goons will contiune to exhort our people unchallenged .
They have adpoted a very ingenious strategy of 'catch em young' I find young kids going to madressasa being hounded with Ghanu Jeevo madehs, thaught to practice giviern wahjebaat from their pocket money, young teenagers in markaz with long beards and with fantical devotion to Sayedna.
How do we counteract this , and prepare our next generation .
Whenever I talk to me children on reform they do not seem to be intersted at all .

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:55 pm

Actually young generation does not know what religion is. You are right about brain washing of these young kids. All they are taught in madrasa is madeh. They are shown just one side, and that 's all. last week i went to attend my friend's daughter engagment in USA. The boy was from conservative family, he was wearing long beard etc. After the ceremony he and his friends were so loud and i was astonished at their mingling with girls who were there and the way they were overlapping each other. And it was happening in jamatkhana.

You see these madrasa grown children have become immune to any reform, because religion they are taught is not an impediment in their way. Amil and others do not care as long as they are not challanged. To teach them the real religion and its values will mean conservativism. Our jamat can bear with any moral corruption as long as its hegemoney is not challanged.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:59 am

Dear brother hypocritebohra,
Sayedna Burhanuddin Saheb is 98 and all his brothers and sons are over 70. Sayedna Saheb’s youngest brother has died recently at the age of 72.
The Kothar's administration was quite arrogant and outrageous till Yusuf Najmuddin was alive. After Yusuf Najmuddin’s sudden and mysterious death in Egypt and after filing the review petition in excommunication case in the Supreme Court of India, Sayedna Saheb’s administration had to go with folded hands all over the world asking reformists to come back to his fold.

I have seen the change in the situation after the old arrogants like Ibrahim Zainuddin, Saleh Safiuddin and Yusuf Najmuddin had gone and buried under.
Still Ali Asghar Kalimuddin, Qasim Hakimuddin and Quid Johar are throwing around their might. But they are no match in comparison with the old guards.
But as we see in the history when the center becomes weak it looses control over the states and local governors and subedars dominate the scene. The way the Amils in our community are dominating and looting now is a clear indication of the center’s weakness. It may collapse like Mogul empire any time though they may be thinking “Hunooz Dilli door ast” (Still Delhi is far far away).

The situation on both sides may look similar. But as for as the reformists are concerned Asghar Ali Engineer and various others were groomed in late Noman Contractor’s presence, Abid Adeeb, Mansoor Commander, Dr. Zainab Banu and a whole lot in Udaipur was groomed under Gulam Husain and late Mohammad Husain Haideri Saheb, Abdullah bhai Engineer, Iftikhar Husain and various others were groomed in Zulfiqar Husain Saheb’s association in Aurangabad and Hydrabad.
Beside this all those babies who were born out of independent wed-lock in Udaipur in 1975 are now on the forefront of the movement. These youngsters at Udaipur, Aurangabad, Hydrabad, Bombay etc. and in foreign countries have realized the value of education and social awareness and they are progressing in their respective fields.

I do not think there will be any difficulty in second line leadership taking command as when required.

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:05 am

S. Insaf wrote:Dear brother hypocritebohra,
Sayedna Burhanuddin Saheb is 98 and all his brothers and sons are over 70. Sayedna Saheb’s youngest brother has died recently at the age of 72.
The Kothar's administration was quite arrogant and outrageous till Yusuf Najmuddin was alive. After Yusuf Najmuddin’s sudden and mysterious death in Egypt and after filing the review petition in excommunication case in the Supreme Court of India, Sayedna Saheb’s administration had to go with folded hands all over the world asking reformists to come back to his fold.

I have seen the change in the situation after the old arrogants like Ibrahim Zainuddin, Saleh Safiuddin and Yusuf Najmuddin had gone and buried under.
Still Ali Asghar Kalimuddin, Qasim Hakimuddin and Quid Johar are throwing around their might. But they are no match in comparison with the old guards.
But as we see in the history when the center becomes weak it looses control over the states and local governors and subedars dominate the scene. The way the Amils in our community are dominating and looting now is a clear indication of the center’s weakness. It may collapse like Mogul empire any time though they may be thinking “Hunooz Dilli door ast” (Still Delhi is far far away).

The situation on both sides may look similar. But as for as the reformists are concerned Asghar Ali Engineer and various others were groomed in late Noman Contractor’s presence, Abid Adeeb, Mansoor Commander, Dr. Zainab Banu and a whole lot in Udaipur was groomed under Gulam Husain and late Mohammad Husain Haideri Saheb, Abdullah bhai Engineer, Iftikhar Husain and various others were groomed in Zulfiqar Husain Saheb’s association in Aurangabad and Hydrabad.
Beside this all those babies who were born out of independent wed-lock in Udaipur in 1975 are now on the forefront of the movement. These youngsters at Udaipur, Aurangabad, Hydrabad, Bombay etc. and in foreign countries have realized the value of education and social awareness and they are progressing in their respective fields.

I do not think there will be any difficulty in second line leadership taking command as when required.
About ur new generation what u have written is ur wish or desire but the truth is ur gang has reduced substantially over a period of time......compare it with the nos i Udaipur in 80's and today its less by more than 70%.....As far as a few big names like Ajgar engineer, he is not liked in ur gang itself becaz of his liquor drinking habits or more....Mr. Ahmed ali raj who was the dai of ur gang in udaipur never liked Ajgar.....so the old guys are itself not united u cant expect anything more from the new generation.......Mr. Abid Adib was convinced about getting converted to the mainstream a few years back but he was thretened his life by ur gang in udaipur and his family was putting pressure on him for not getting converted.

The fact is more clear by concerns of people on this forum about ur gang's existence, Truth will alwayz win and remain....Allah has given a long life to Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin....u do not see hiqmat behind this.....and sir u r seeing and will surely witness ur downfall.....concern of people on this forum is correct.

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:50 am

I dont see any post by Asgar ali engg did he log on to this site or always get drunk and pass out?.All I see fews reformist in this site where rest are? if u see Malumaat Thousands of people log on that site.Even at 98 yrs Aqa maula is still active and handle day to day activites.
Long live Aqa Maula!!!!!!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Hey Jayanti Bheb
If 98 year old man is taking care of day to day activities then how come he did not take care of Jungle99's problem and you have avoided answering his reply that he did go to saifee mahal and Mukasir did not give a didli....SO MUCH FOR AQA MOULA DOING DAY TO DAY when he cannot even read without those pages in BIG LETTER.
SO WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER OF JUNGLE999 REGARDING HIS PROBLEMS AND HIS DEALINGS WITH SAIFEE MAHAL

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:08 am

Hey oma,
First of all you shut up and we dont want to listen any thing frm you.You have not answer my question how long it will take.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:18 am

Admin:

Why is Jayanti not suspended for saying this
First of all you shut the f---k up
Wasalaam

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:28 am

jayanti wrote:Hey oma,
First of all you shut the f---k up and we dont want to listen any thing frm you.You have not answer my question how long it will take.
Who are these WE, this is a reform board and not Malumaat board and it does not require RAZA. You are on the wrong board it is you and zombie and other BRAINWASHED or NON-BRAINERS who do not want to listen to the truth. May ALLAH with the Wasila of your Safique BAWA gives you the tofiq to get out OF that little RAT HOLE and see the world and listen to everyone's opinion.
BTW ANY LUCK FINDING OUT WHY MUKASIR DID NOT DO ANYTHING FOR JUNGLE999 WITH HIS PROBLEMS AS YOU HAD ASKED HIM WHETHER HE HAD MADE ARZI TO ANYONE IN SAIFEE MAHAL

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Muslim First wrote:Admin:

Why is Jayanti not suspended for saying this
First of all you shut the f---k up
Wasalaam
Admin,

I support putting a temporary ban on jayanti for his foul language and shababi behaviour.

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:31 am

Admin,

I support putting a temporary ban on jayanti for his foul language and shababi behaviour
On this note.....u should hav been banned years ago

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:54 am

We've warned jayanti.

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:46 am

Admin wrote:We've warned jayanti.
Admin,

Thats alright U hav warned jayanti.....but dont be biased to others....there's lot of misbehaviour which has been done on this forum and abusive languages have been used over and again....and topics like KPL has been posted....do u think this is a fun site and people should get a solid entertainment here rather than discussing the serious issues, if yes than there can be millions of topics which can be posted to entertain people.

we request u to scan this forum and find such abusive practices and warn them as well......i think i would be able to help u with that.

remeber its not alwayz the word which is abusive as used by jayanti.....abusiveness can be derived from intentions as well.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:27 pm

......i think i would be able to help u with that.
AQZombie
How about doing the same with Kothari Goons. How about helping Jungle999 who was denied help by Mukasir saheb.
I do not think we need ZOMBIEs on this board to help us. YOU NEED HELP BEFORE YOU CAN HELP OTHERS. :D

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:51 pm

Hey Oma
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU NEED HELP BEFORE YOU CAN HELP OTHERS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what u need oma, dont repeat same question.I think you need help just get hold of insaf he might help you.You dont answer any of my question then why would we answer your question.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:24 pm

Aqa Moula_Zindabad wrote:
remeber its not alwayz the word which is abusive as used by jayanti.....abusiveness can be derived from intentions as well.
if bad intentions amount to abuse, then the past 2 syednas are the biggest abusers as their intentions were to fool the presidents and prime ministers of india alongwith several muslim countries' leaders, eminent muslim scholars and the whole bohra community of a million+ in the massive scams they committed with the technical insititute and the insititute for islamic and arab studies...!

syedna taher saifuddin celebrated his loss in the chandbhai galla case by falsely declaring a victory and taking out huge processions..! his intentions were to fool everyone. so what does that make him? i wud like to hear you now declaring him an evil abuser!

the present syedna hunts and kills wild animals with the bad intentions of pleasure and sport. what does that make him???! he also misguided everyone with bad intentions about ma fatema's zareeh in order to collect hundreds of kilos of gold. so what is he now??? using ma fatema's name to fool and defraud people.. what an abuser!

aqa mola zindabad chappie, now climb on the rooftop and loudly say, aqa mola is an abuser! ghanu jeevo!

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:57 am

Admin wrote:We've warned jayanti.
Admin,

we request u to scan this forum and find such abusive practices and warn them as well......i think i would be able to help u with that.
Admin,

The word "F..." has been used 27 times on this forum and out of this 11 times it is used by Anajmi....pls let us know for the interest of all and especially for AZ that how many times he has been warned......why he has not been banned???

Mr. AZ.....why didnt u raised ur voice on these 27 ocassions.....ur mind doesnt think anything else than cursing Sydena (Nauzobillah)

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:05 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
the present syedna hunts and kills wild animals with the bad intentions of pleasure and sport. what does that make him???!
!
AZ,

Ur heart is full of luv and affection for the animals as u write more than 10 times a day abt them.....why dont u start a reform movement against everyone in this world who hunts them.....i m sure if ur eyes get off from Syedna u can find more people who does this

A question for u : if u have so heartly feelings for animals why do u eat "BAKRAS" and "CHICKEN" sitting in the Amils Thaal....Why do u kill them??? Why dont u keep them in ur house

Why dont u go to the Jungle and stay with these wild animals....i m sure u will mix up well with them :D :D :D

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:52 am

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why dont u go to the Jungle and stay with these wild animals....i m sure u will mix up well with them Aqa Moula_Zindabad

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They dont need to mix up with animals, they are all animals :D :D :D

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:52 pm

@Jayanti
Aren't you really really frustrated? Spouting nonsense and swear words and calling people names.
(As a second thought, it is not your fault. It is your non thinking response to reason, as trained by your shafiqe and roohani bawa. This version of the Ilahul Ard had to publicly apologise and still claims to be masoom. What a joke!)

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:16 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote: the present syedna hunts and kills wild animals with the bad intentions of pleasure and sport. what does that make him???!
!
A question for u : if u have so heartly feelings for animals why do u eat "BAKRAS" and "CHICKEN" sitting in the Amils Thaal....Why do u kill them??? Why dont u keep them in ur house
definition of a mentally retarded person..

"Mental retardation is a generalized disorder, characterized by sub-average cognitive functioning and deficits in two or more adaptive behaviors with onset before the age of 18. Once focused almost entirely on cognition, the definition now includes both a component relating to mental functioning and one relating to individuals' functional skills in their environment.

A person with IQ below 70 is generally assumed to be mentally retarded. Traditional alternative terms have been encompassed in this broader term "mental retardation", which is a diagnostic term designed to capture and standardize a group of disconnected categories of mental functioning such as "idiot", "imbecile", and "moron" derived from early IQ tests."

from aqmz's reply of equating lambs and chicken which are reared in controlled environments for human consumption and nutritional purposes, with carnivores like lions and tigers - whose meat is considered haraam for muslims and humans and which are hunted for sport unlike lambs and chickens whom you dont go out to hunt with high powered telescopic rifles and a whole army of trained soldiers; one can easily conclude about the severely diminished mental capacity of his stunted brain.

there are maybe hundreds of illegal criminals who poach on innocent wild animals and who are routinely caught and jailed or flogged around the world, but only ONE among them who is a shameless and cruel religious leader, none other than syedna burhanuddin.

instead of addressing his own earlier statement where he mentions that bad intentions amounts to abuse and based on which i proved it to him that the last 2 syednas are the biggest abusers, he chooses to deflect attention by now talking about eating chickens and lambs. !! what does that establish? it conclusively proves that he is an imbecile, idiot and a retard. it is beyond his mental cognition to grasp simple facts. can one argue with a person who has escaped from a high-security mental asylum????
Last edited by Al Zulfiqar on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:21 pm

@ smart,
Shouting who is shouting,dont jump in middle of conversation pls