Thank you Admin.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Hussain_KSA

Thank you Admin.

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:20 am

Dear Admin.
I would like to thank you for deleting the thread containing foul language against Syedna sahib. It must be noted that this is second time when you have acted promptly which shows your commitment to reform movement. I really appreciate you tolerance.
This forum is open for every one however I would like to once request every one to refrain from foul language against head of the community.
I hope others will join me in thanking to admin.

Kaka Akela

Re: Thank you Admin.

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:42 am

Dear Admin:
I am basically writing to support brother Hussain KSA in thanking you for deleting the message (I have no idea which one) but just the same it serves no purpose to the reform movement to have such message on this board.
Sometimes the reform movement goes so far off on a tangent that the reform movement itself needs a reform to bring it back to re-focus on the main issues and aims that it was started for.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:52 pm

Dear Admin:
Can you move this thread http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=9&t=5979 to "Here and Now"

Thanks

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:40 am

Husain Bhai,

i sincerely appreciate your endeavor to bring sense to the forum, you evoke respect not only from reformists group but even from mainstream people who know you.

Admin,
thanks for heeding to timely advice from Husain bhai, saying that i wonder if you had acted in the same way if the point had been raised by any mainstream forum member, because in the past many threads have gone on to flourish where few individuals have sent choicest of abuses to present Syedna(tus) and his father, people have gone to the extreme of even asking Raudat Tahera to be demolished, and character assassination is a norm of few individuals who in the name of humor blabbers abuses.

you take strong exception to Shia Sunni debates, hope you will be more vigilant towards abuses hurled towards the clergy as well as other board members.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:06 am

Thank you Admin. . .

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:27 am

thank you hussain_ksa

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:42 am

aqs wrote:
people have gone to the extreme of even asking Raudat Tahera to be demolished, and character assassination is a norm of few individuals who in the name of humor blabbers abuses.
aqs,

your cowardice is by now well-established. you tremble even to take my name, because i do not mince words like others, but shovel it out in spades straight on your dhongi face instead of beating around the bush.

let me tell you, i too agree with hussain_ksa and admin. no one should abuse just for the sake of abusing and use foul indecent language on this forum just because it allows so many freedoms. freedoms that people like you use to try and brainwash people here in continuation of the brainwashing done in the secret sabaks. freedoms that most of your fellow abdes use to come here and hurl abuses, utter threats and basically advance their sinister agendas of diversion, obfuscation and mis-information.

even now you twist words very cleverly like your cunning masters. i have never asked for the raudat tahera to be demolished. i have asked rhetorically whether it is fitting to build a fancy and extravagant marble mounument full of islamic verses and gold and precious stones over a man who in his lifetime committed some of the worst sins which would be unpardonable by allah for any ordinary human being. now here lies a man who claimed to be ilah ul ardh and abused his office to bring untold misery on his community, swallowed their communal properties by force, indulged in immorality and acts of coercion and persecution. he violated the quran and the principles of our deen. for such double-faced people allah himself reserves the most harshest punishment.

calling a criminal a criminal is not abuse but a statement of facts, irrespective of whether the criminal and his supporters agree or not. the sai baba who passed away was a fraud and charlatan, irrespective of whether he had hundred times more followers than syedna. atleast he did something positive by building schools, hospitals and other charitable institutions worth billions of dollars, although they do not whitewash his crimes. the syedna has done nothing in comparison, everything is done with community's money for which he shamelessly takes credit. now dont call that abuse. that is merely a statement of facts.

when the syedna's family and paid lackeys - the amils, openly utter abuse in majlises and hurl threats against dawat na dushmano, that is not abuse and intimidation? when hypocrites like you proudly sing 'hazaaro saal jalse aapna dushman' in madehs extolling syedna and comparing him to kaaba etc at the top of your office, is that abuse or an act of love, reaching out to conquer with a spirit of compromise and understanding or uttering filth and making a show of force??

aqs, before you accuse me of abuse next time and try to sow your seeds of cunning dissension here, first peek under your own ghirebaan, look into your own solied underpants, honestly analyse the practices of the leaders you blindly praise here 24/7, see their arrogant and tyrannical behaviour which the syedna cannot see or turns a blind eye to. please do not try to defend him by using that same old tired b.s. saying he is an old man, he cannot possibly know what his hired muscles are doing etc crap. on the one hand fanatics like you vigorously promote the theory that he is ghaib na malik and can miraculously see the pain and hear the fervent appeals of his abdes from 10,000 miles away and solve their problems, and on the other hand expect sympathy and courteous discourse for him when he cannot see even with a magnifying glass how his followers are being mistreated and how his closest family are leading lives of ayyashi and excess??

we have had enough of this hypocritical stance and appeals to respect the syedna and his family. we respect the office of the dai, the community needs it, it is part of our identity as bohras, but we dont have to tolerate or respect the person who occupies that august office when he himself violates the holy duties of his office. we dont have to put up with his arrogant and high-handed sons and family who consider themselves as maharajas to lord it over us, loot us and insult us.

there is a simple rule in life, give respect to earn respect. first instruct and change the behaviour of your tyrants, the foul mouthed zaadas and amils who function under the watch of the syedna and then come here to lecture us on civility and respect.

as for humor, i am glad to note that its hitting your sweet spot everytime, unfortunately its not opening your eyes, only making you more blind.

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:32 am

Brother Al-Zulfiqar,

Very well said :D