Atlanta getting a new Aamil

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
porus

Atlanta getting a new Aamil

Unread post by porus » Mon May 23, 2011 8:30 pm

I have been reliably informed that the current Atlanta Aamil, Yusuf Zainuddin, is being transferred to Philadelphia. Lucky guy!

He will be Philadelphia's first ever Aamil. Can anyone from Philadelphia say how many Bohras live there?

I hear that Atlanta ladies cannot hide their glee at the news. Apparently, Bensaheba was not very popular with the ladies.

I do hope Yusufbhai pays a visit to historic Philadelphia and familiarize himself with the area around the famous Independence Hall with its Liberty Bell and a copy of the Declaration of Independence. He might learn a thing or two about what people can achieve when the idea of 'freedom' takes a hold in their minds and hearts.

The new Aamil from Atlanta will be from Rajkot. He has previously been an Aamil in a Mumbai suburb. Does any one know of this gentleman?

accountability

Re: Atlanta getting a new Aamil

Unread post by accountability » Tue May 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Porus: an amil and "gentleman"?
You are asking too much sir.

porus

Unread post by porus » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:09 pm

The Atlanta Aamil, Shaikh Yusuf Zainuddin, has finally gone. He has been transferred to Philadelphia.

The new Amil of Atlanta, Mulla ​Shabbir Bhai Yusufali Vapiwala, will be arriving to-morrow.

Mulla Vapiwala is a buddy of erstwhile Jamaat Secretary, Mulla Mohsin Bharmal, who was summarily dismissed from his long-held and coveted position by the former Amil, Shaikh Yususf Zainuddin, over a disagreement on the purchase new car for the Amil.

Atlanta Mumineen are exhorted to do 'maqdam araz' to the new Amil, which is being enforced as a Wajebat.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:05 pm

dismissed over the purchase of a new car? What was it? A Bugatti? Not that I consider Amils above fighting over a Kia Rio, but that would be really pathetic!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:15 am

now that kothar has decided to train the younger zadas as amils, soon we will not be surprised to see them demanding porsche's and lamborghinis and zipping around in them..

su eni niraali shaan chhe...!

think

Unread post by think » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:08 am

i hope atlanta jamaat has learned its lesson. This bhaisaheb was a very cunning guy.Good riddance. The guillable mumineen of atlanta were exploited to the fullest by this Bhaisaheb. they had to bear the expenses of the bhaisaheb his wife and two children. He made a lot of money by not only fleecing the atlanta jamaat with all kinds of schemes but also north and south carolinas. The new secretary who is from lahore and a phd was completely brainwashed and lost his respect by obeying every command of this amil. Not only this so called sheikh but his wife and two sons were also dragged into obliging the bhaisaheb and his family with all their wishes. things that had nothing to do with the jamaat activities. This bhaisaheb was so much money minded that he had made people cry by demanding that everyone must give $52000.00 for the building of the mosque. He played one jamaat member against another to get his way.
Philli be forewarned.

JC

Unread post by JC » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:03 pm

God has promised that if the people will become dumb and sissies and succumb to any and every petty order of powerful and not even think of fighting back, he will impose WORSE RULERS on them ............ and we can see that, more abdes bent, more they pay, more they follow the master, masters are becoming more and more demanding and every new master is worse then previous ............... the days are near when young sh**zadas will be roaming around f***ing every abde to the extreme ............... ENJOY ABDES ..........

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:40 pm

JC wrote:God has promised that if the people will become dumb and sissies and succumb to any and every petty order of powerful and not even think of fighting back, he will impose WORSE RULERS on them ............ and we can see that, more abdes bent, more they pay, more they follow the master, masters are becoming more and more demanding and every new master is worse then previous ............... the days are near when young sh**zadas will be roaming around f***ing every abde to the extreme ............... ENJOY ABDES ..........
So who is your ruler. You certainly fit the bill, dumb and sissy :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Bori85

Unread post by Bori85 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:46 pm

think wrote:i hope atlanta jamaat has learned its lesson. This bhaisaheb was a very cunning guy.Good riddance. The guillable mumineen of atlanta were exploited to the fullest by this Bhaisaheb. they had to bear the expenses of the bhaisaheb his wife and two children. He made a lot of money by not only fleecing the atlanta jamaat with all kinds of schemes but also north and south carolinas. The new secretary who is from lahore and a phd was completely brainwashed and lost his respect by obeying every command of this amil. Not only this so called sheikh but his wife and two sons were also dragged into obliging the bhaisaheb and his family with all their wishes. things that had nothing to do with the jamaat activities. This bhaisaheb was so much money minded that he had made people cry by demanding that everyone must give $52000.00 for the building of the mosque. He played one jamaat member against another to get his way.
Philli be forewarned.
So now this New Secretary the PHD guy will have to do chamchagiri of the new Aamil coming from Mumbai, or else the ex-secretary Mr Bharmal will be made secretary again as he is a buddy of the new Aamil, so the jamaat will see now that the new Aamil will get a new car of his choice by approval of this PhD chamcha.

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Mon May 06, 2013 11:59 pm

im new to this forum , and read some shocking claims from 2 sectors of dawoodi bohra , my belief and my opinions differ , but how can one point finger at Moula TUS , yeh corruption is there , yeah atlanta old amil was problematic , but that does not prove otherwise to point finger at Moula , rasullulah kept those 3 dushmano with him all the time does not prove rasullullah wrong , to make the world a better place you keep your enemies even closer , i read a thread where some of you blame moula for accepting Modis friendship when he ( modi) killed thousands of muslims and moomins alike , this is how i see this , moula must be in pain but to save more moomin from getting harm from him , he made the worst enemy his friend which in the end stopped modi to do his heinous act against moomin , yeah some kothars are corrupt but then there are good kothars and good amils too , the new amil we have moiz bs , he is nice , he listens to us , speaks with us as a friend rather then our boss , i also heard from a friend that carolina has a new amil , who is also open minded , dont know his name but he lives in spartanburg and talks to people , listens , i also found out that one of the local jamaat memeber was in problem financially , he got some few guys together and bought him a pickup so he can commute , free of charge , he dont even have to pay back , so there are good and bad , why only see the bad , appreciate the good too,
all i can say is stop blaming others and lets just see in our own soul , i also see some threads here which dont even belong to dawoodi bohra sector , they are more likely memon who just hates shias , they let them come here and throw mud at us , why allow such , i thought this forum n website was made to raise our voice between comminutity , why allow outsider to raise voice , i feel the moderator should do a better job in stopping outsiders ,
other then that ill do whatevery i can to make out community a better one , good luck all

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue May 07, 2013 12:18 am

Zali110 wrote: i also see some threads here which dont even belong to dawoodi bohra sector , they are more likely memon who just hates shias , they let them come here and throw mud at us , why allow such , i thought this forum n website was made to raise our voice between comminutity , why allow outsider to raise voice , i feel the moderator should do a better job in stopping outsiders ,
other then that ill do whatevery i can to make out community a better one , good luck all

Very simple Zali, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. that is how the reformists here on this site are.
Non-Bohras or Ex-Bohras come here and ridicule us, abuse us, mock us, malign us and fling mud at us. the reformists enjoy that and actually encourage it. the proof is in the open for all to see. no need to prove it. it fits in their agenda of bad-mouthing the community, so they are welcomed with open arms.
atleast there are some '48ers like Mubarak and Doctor and Badrijanab, who, whatsoever differences we may have, will never let an outsider comment upon or abuse the Dawoodi Bohra community, and i give them credit for that.
but then, the argument is that this is an open forum, anyone can come here and say what they like, we enjoy that right here and not maluumat blah blah blah.
we completely agree with what u say. there are a few rotten apples in our quom, but which community does not have it? we have the good and the bad here.
you talk about the good aamil, i agree. we have seen the good and the bad ourselves.

and btw, about guessing why Maula befriended Modi... dont waste your breath, they will not listen to any kind of logic or reason. save your energy. we, you, insaaf, gm, al zulfiquar, anajmi, sbm, humsafar, progticide, adam etc... nobody knows the real reason, except Maula. we perosnally believe that the reason cited by you is the obvious, but... save your breath, dont waste it over these people

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue May 07, 2013 1:55 am

Zali110 wrote:im new to this forum , and read some shocking claims from 2 sectors of dawoodi bohra , my belief and my opinions differ , but how can one point finger at Moula TUS , yeh corruption is there , yeah atlanta old amil was problematic , but that does not prove otherwise to point finger at Moula , rasullulah kept those 3 dushmano with him all the time does not prove rasullullah wrong , to make the world a better place you keep your enemies even closer , i read a thread where some of you blame moula for accepting Modis friendship when he ( modi) killed thousands of muslims and moomins alike , this is how i see this , moula must be in pain but to save more moomin from getting harm from him , he made the worst enemy his friend which in the end stopped modi to do his heinous act against moomin , yeah some kothars are corrupt but then there are good kothars and good amils too , the new amil we have moiz bs , he is nice , he listens to us , speaks with us as a friend rather then our boss , i also heard from a friend that carolina has a new amil , who is also open minded , dont know his name but he lives in spartanburg and talks to people , listens , i also found out that one of the local jamaat memeber was in problem financially , he got some few guys together and bought him a pickup so he can commute , free of charge , he dont even have to pay back , so there are good and bad , why only see the bad , appreciate the good too,
all i can say is stop blaming others and lets just see in our own soul , i also see some threads here which dont even belong to dawoodi bohra sector , they are more likely memon who just hates shias , they let them come here and throw mud at us , why allow such , i thought this forum n website was made to raise our voice between comminutity , why allow outsider to raise voice , i feel the moderator should do a better job in stopping outsiders ,
Dear Mr. Zali... all the rotten apples you say are representatives of Maula (TUS) & are chosen by Maula as the Aamils always say.. "Maula ni raza se aaya che hume" and all their acts are "Maula (TUS) ni raza se kari raya che"... so finally the blame goes to Maula (TUS)...

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue May 07, 2013 2:14 am

Let them say what they want to Wise_guy. ultimately, they will have to answer to Allah.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue May 07, 2013 11:11 am

Zali and zinger, you both are ignorant and self-deluded apologists of Kothar. The issue is not just of some bad apples. The rot is systemic, and spreads from top to bottom, and is at two levels. 1) Financial corruption 2) Religious courruption.

The huge financial empire of the "royal family" is built on the wealth of Bohras, taken from them in the form wajebat, hadiya, ziayfat and various other means through persuasion and mostly by coercion.

The justification for this money-grabbing and coercion comes from the corruption and perversion of religion. This has been done by making the Dai the absolute, infallible authority - in complete contradiction with the teachings of the Quran and the Daim and Bohra tradition.

The Dai is as much implicated in this as the next amil and his obsequious, grovelling chamcha.

In the context of this massive fraud that the Dawat has made its business, to be impressed by a couple of good amils and say "they are all not like that" is really silly. These amils are exception to the rule, and they may do a good turn every now and then but don't forget they are also part of this corrupt system which promotes distortion of religion. They are beneficiaries of the looting and debasing of the community which is systematically done in Dai's name.

Zinger is never shy of professing his "love" for the Dai, a love which cannot be justified either by religion or tradition or history. This "love" is an invented thing, just like the cult of the Dai and so many new things that Bohras have to adopt and incorporate in their lives. All this is achieved through slow and steady brainwashing of Bohra minds. And it is this brainwashing that prompts you to provide justification as to why the Dai got into bed with Modi, or still worse, not to attempt any explanation because how can lowly Bohras ever know to what mysterious purposes does Dai's ilham-ed hikma work.

I pity the Bohras who - otherwise sensible and educated - have to justify the misdoings of their masters. This is another mental, and cruel, torture they are subjected to. And they don't even know about it.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed May 08, 2013 2:00 am

Anyone know what perks Amils get ?

Say it is jammat of 200 in a western country ?

Is there a casll out fee to get them exited ?
What is the monthly or yearly pay ?
Commission ? from wajebat ?
Bonuses like salaams atec
Car ?
House ?
Schooling costs ?
Do the wife and kids get allowance ?
Medical costs ?
Travel to home country ?

What else do they get ?

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed May 08, 2013 3:51 am

Bohra spring wrote:Anyone know what perks Amils get ?

Say it is jammat of 200 in a western country ?

Is there a casll out fee to get them exited ?
What is the monthly or yearly pay ?
Commission ? from wajebat ?
Bonuses like salaams atec
Car ?
House ?
Schooling costs ?
Do the wife and kids get allowance ?
Medical costs ?
Travel to home country ?

What else do they get ?
as far as I have heard.. Bhaisahebs (related to Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin) get a hefty yearly pay.. $60,000 to $80,000 tax free... I am talking about a big city with good abde population...

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed May 08, 2013 7:40 am

80 grand on top of no expenses ...that is higher than what highly skilled professionals or politicians make after they have paid for expenses.

think

Unread post by think » Wed May 08, 2013 1:16 pm

you forgot the most important; free meals from the dabba scheme. free cell phones, a few misaak days a year on top of eids etc. you can easily double the 80 grand. atlanta amils have a ball because of the abdes obeying every command and ofcourse the women folks go hand over knees to the amil's wife. Isn"t that crazy?
There have been a few amil changes in this jamaat. everytime a new one is appointed he asks for fund to build the masjid. under that pretext he collects big, big big money and then gets tranferred somewhere else, taking the loot with him. goonda committee's scheme of building masjid is a total disaster. If masjid is even built ,there is big office rooms for the goondas and amil and worst is very very small parking space. with the bohri population growing masjid will be too small to accomodate, even if built with toil and tears of bohris and their chidren also working and contributing.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed May 08, 2013 1:18 pm

Bohra spring wrote:....what highly skilled professionals or politicians make after they have paid for expenses.
what are you trying to say? are you insinuating and insulting the clergy by saying that they are not highly skilled professionals and astute politicians???!! :roll: :cry:

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed May 08, 2013 7:45 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
Bohra spring wrote:....what highly skilled professionals or politicians make after they have paid for expenses.
what are you trying to say? are you insinuating and insulting the clergy by saying that they are not highly skilled professionals and astute politicians???!! :roll: :cry:
AZ , I am amazed, inspired by their role...what skills do they have or services and effort they deliver that compensates them so much ?

If you look at a surgeon...he trains like crazy..works long hours, is very skilled and potentially saves more lives so we pay big fees if we are cured or saved...demand and supply
A politician is paid because he is masterful at convincing people, people technically choose them, he is accountable and pushes for your needs and gets development support..if they get paid 100 grand before tax and costs

The Amils I know do what they are told, do tax collection, visit ceremonies...why are they deserving more pay than a nurse, Christian priest, Muslim mosque Imam....I would have no issue if we were paying for full compensation of expenses like housing, medical, education, travel, meals and providing reasonable allowance so they can go and shop and enjoy their lifestyle like an average worker in the city.

If Canada and US an average worker who earns 40-50 grand, pay taxes, pay for his own housing and expenses , and still be able to live happily why not an Amil on work visa ?

Surely if he is the Amil of Gangnam city where average wealth is 100 grand well an Amil can be paid the same...but a backwater city which is on the verge of GFC ...

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu May 09, 2013 4:13 am

bohra spring,

you didnt get it, did you? i am not surprised, knowing you from your track record so far....

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu May 09, 2013 8:05 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:bohra spring,

you didnt get it, did you? i am not surprised, knowing you from your track record so far....
You are keeping my record ? Wow should I be thanking you ....sorry I am not as "wise" as you ..please explain what I don't get ....

Keep cynical comments aside and do you know what an Amil gets and deserves ?

think

Unread post by think » Thu May 09, 2013 11:19 am

yes i know what an amil deserves This is what i have to say" go get up from your heiny, get a job or do bussiness and from that earning spend all you can for your bohri bretheren whom you say you have mohabbat and if you do that you will have to lead a simple life. .

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Fri May 10, 2013 12:43 pm

i am wont be coming here any more , people here have lost it , the foul language the hatred i see has clouded peoples moral judgments , and has disgusted me , i am 26 years old and i can easily differentiate the right and the wrong , and clearly some people here are just idol mind , it seems people here not all some , are retired and have nothing to do all day so they sit on there computer ready to be devils workshop , i can picture them in there there 60s to 70s pissed of with themselves , lost there sense of judgement , and are fixed at there own egotistic approach of the world , that they themselves are always right and everyone else and everything else around them is just and plain wrong , there mind is blocked with taking in new info as their brain cells have stopped reproducing , hence they can only think in the past , gosh , i am just profoundly disappointed , anyways all those who encourage this ill minded people same merely a puppet master who loves to make up a story so they can keep writing here , they just want fiction stories so the illiterate crowd keeps coming back and giving a few applause, but know the fact , people like me who have mind of there own can easily figure out the propaganda , i can tell when someone wants reform or someone just wants to spread hate , and i can see this website has or the members of this website has lost the cause and moved from reform to hatred and nothing but hatred , and that i cannot be part of
bye

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri May 10, 2013 1:44 pm

Well, in your case, fortunately, we won't have to wait till you are 60 or 70. :wink:

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri May 10, 2013 2:16 pm

Zali110,
Strange that with all the freedom of mind you have you could only make wild assumptions about others. At 26 you can't express yourself coherently, I only hope you do when you're 60/70. Go well.
Ye kya ke ik teer e malamat na seh sakey
Honi hai ku ba ku abhi ruswaaii dostoN

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri May 10, 2013 4:01 pm

Zali110 wrote:they just want fiction stories so the illiterate crowd keeps coming back and giving a few applause
This sounds more like Muffy's vayez especially the one in which he dramatizes the conversation between Imam Hussain (a.s.) and his Ghoda !!

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Fri May 10, 2013 4:12 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Zali110 wrote:they just want fiction stories so the illiterate crowd keeps coming back and giving a few applause
This sounds more like Muffy's vayez especially the one in which he dramatizes the conversation between Imam Hussain (a.s.) and his Ghoda !!
Gulam Mohammed , gooly how does it feel to be called by names or r u gooeey , do u like it , do u even know why your father gave u the name gulam mohammed , gulam means abde , and abde means gulam what a tragedy for you that you dont say you are an abde and you hate abdes so much and on the other hand you are doomed by your name as gulam mohammed , in a way abde of mohammed , or how ashamed your father would be thinking i gave my son the name to be abde of mohammed but he turned out the opposite , change your name too abde(gulam) mohammed now youll say im abde of rasullullah sa , but still an abde u r , there is no ruling out u being an abde am i not right .....

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri May 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Zalil O Khaar,

Whereas Iam proud of being a ghulam of the greatest personality on earth to have ever lived unlike you who are self imposed ghulams/abdes of a cult leader who screws you with your full consent and surprisingly you enjoy it too. BTW It is beyond you to even understand this as your brain has been reduced to a pulp with 24x7 chest beating sessions at the drop of a hat wherein the best you can come out with is "Ghanu jeevo ta qayamat". BTW You were supposed to leave this forum and had already said Bye bye due to which many on the forum heaved a sigh a relief, so what happened ? Came back like a dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ka na ghat ka.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri May 10, 2013 6:04 pm

Zali110 wrote:i am wont be coming here any more ,
bye
thank god!