Insaf and Co. silent

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
anajmi

Re: Insaf and Co. silent

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:50 am

Just accept this as a valid succession and move on.
That is probably the reason why the bohras aren't going anywhere. Just accept the shit that is thrown at you and move on. Things are not going to change!! By the way, I am not referring to the succession drama currently going on, but in general.

The misaq is a piece of fiction, but that is the way it is. Accept it and move on. The Dai is the ultimate authority. And although that is also a fairy tale, accept it and move on. You don't want to become a wahhabi and start murdering innocents do you?

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:29 am

Biradar you did not read the post, I said when other than mazoon was nominated. I do agree that nass issue has nothing to do with us. It is entire discretion of incumbent dai, but as we have not heard Dai nominate, so speculation are bound to happen.
To survive, cults need personalities, so it will create a personality. it is very hard to give up the cult membership, even if forced they are not ready to abondon it. It happens every day in US south, where cult churches are rampant. Take mormorn, and the other one who predicted end of the world in may, there were hundreds of people marching in i think florida in his support.

well the world is still here, now he is predicting october, his church members are all prepared to go to heaven in october.

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:50 am

What nass? what mukasir? what muffadal? Grow up guys.......

Let me introduce myself...I am not a progressive bohora, i am still inside this corrupted bohora community (if anyone has doubt, kassam Khuda na ane kassam Quran-e-majid na that i am still inside the bohora community and not a progressive bohora), i feel proud of myself that i am a bohora, i have read and studied our history but i feel ashamed about how our present Dai and his family have hijacked this great establishment, forget the community, this present dai and his father has digusted Islam, how dare they can violate the Quran, make people kiss their feet and hands? Even the goddes Bhu Saheba? how dare can he endorse the people to pray namaz in his name? And do SAJDAS? laanat-ul-Allah they will all rot in hell together with him! Common people wake-up you idiots, cant see bloody see that this guy is like Pharoah? You guys think that he performs miracles for you with the help of Allah? Pharoah used to bring rains when he used to raise hands towards the sky and it rained, do u think Allah used to help him perform these miracles? It was IBLEES who used to help him to this so that they turned away even more from the great Allah and today the same thing is happening with the present Dai, Iblees has joined hands with him now to fool idiots like us so that we also turn away from Allah and rather seek help from him by kissing his greesy stinky feet!

They are many more like me still inside the community and just because of few hundreds of royal family coacroches i am not going to leave my lovely community, it is them who need to go and leave us million in peace, why should i leave? its my identity........my forefather's menat and history!!!

Nass? we are dealing with Dai (a mere person who calls/converts others to the religion) not imam or prophets here, take a break you idiots, Iblees is around the corner.....

May Allah protect you and give you akal inshallah!

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:28 am

mustafa bhai,

does it means that u are in this community just because u get five star facilities when u enter any markaz or are u with this community for spiritual means?

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:47 am

Its not many years, i cant reveal my age here coz i am scared of you hooligans coz u have been intoxicated by the evil Iblees through present Pharoah, i used to be the same like you kaafirs kissing photo of and licking feet of our "Sai Baba" and i am scared of declaring my name and idendity because you hooligans dont believe in Allah or the Quran, you even have taken out the dead from their kabars, I have seen personally also how u guys react when someone hates or says bad about your Almighty God (In arabic !"Aqa Moula"), you also call him by this name dont you? Fear Allah you people! let the IBLEES go away from your brainwashed mind......

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:53 am

fearAllah wrote:Its not many years, i cant reveal my age here coz i am scared of you hooligans coz u have been intoxicated by the evil Iblees through present Pharoah, i used to be the same like you kaafirs kissing photo of and licking feet of our "Sai Baba" and i am scared of declaring my name and idendity because you hooligans dont believe in Allah or the Quran, you even have taken out the dead from their kabars, I have seen personally also how u guys react when someone hates or says bad about your Almighty God (In arabic !"Aqa Moula"), you also call him by this name dont you? Fear Allah you people! let the IBLEES go away from your brainwashed mind......
First you decide, you fear Allah or the Peoples ?

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:59 am

I am not enjoying the faclities for free in our "mandir", i pay sabeel, as i said earlier its "ganpati baba" and his "mafatya" family who need to go not me, why telling me? go and kick him out, u speak such good english proves well educated but afsos you are still ignorant in the way of Allah, there is still time, convert to Islam......Allah is the greatest!

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:03 am

I know i dont speak good english but atleast i know the truth, instead of pondering on the truth u guys will start making fun other parts of what i write, well i dont care, atleast i am doing the Dawah that Allah is happy about, when Rasullalllah (SAW) was not spared by the people so how can i expect not to be made fun of.......Allah please forgive these people and help me conver them to the straight path!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:04 am

Br. FearAllah
Please tone down your language a bit. I understand you may have suffered at the hands of Kothari Mafia, but let us not call any Muslim as Iblees even though their acts may of that.

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:36 am

Brother Omabharti and brother mustafa,

i didnt call anyone Iblees, i said they are being possessed and carried away by Iblees....

Brother thankyou for your kind words. Alot of ignorant people of previous time said the same thing u just did also to many Prophets, Imams and Sahabis like Owais Al-Warni when they used to call people to the truth ans struggle in the way and love for Allah, I have no regrets i am also being considered one needing proffesional help, i am nothing compared to them so i dont feel bad at all, thanks for not making fun of me!

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:37 am

Owais Al-Qarni*

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:13 pm

Man this is so hilarious :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
So who dreams up these new characters every other day?
Is it porus ? or that joker AZ? Insap i think is too dumb for this ...

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:31 pm

^
And you are too smart to figure it out :twisted:

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:21 am

We will meet on the day of Qayamat to show you that I am not a made-up character but real man fighting for the sake of Allah (swt), your Almighty God (In Arabic "Aqa Moula") has made you so brainwashed with the help of Iblees that you dont respect the Quran and the true Allah, the lord the only one we worship!

My mission is not like the progressive bohoras, they are fighting to put back on track an honest Dai position and reform the movement, my mission is even greater than that, to make you all Muslims again so that you stop behaving like Hindus worshipping photographs and kissing feet and hands of human beings including your goddes BOO Saheba!

Imam ALi once got angry to a tribe on his way to battle of Siffin when they used to shout "Ya ALi, Ya ALi" in his love and appreciation, Imam ALi said this is shirk stop idolizing me, i am a human being, you shouldnt waste time on praising me but only Allah (swt) but u idiots dont understand this simple logic but instead carry on doing "the greatest Shirk" by standing like hindus with your hands folded and shouting "Almighty God, Almighty God" to him and he also smiles back to you, Astaghfirullah! but its not your fault cause your Almighty God has hidden not only the Quran from you but also "Nahj al Balagha" the great kitaab of imam Ali and Risalul Huquq the great kitaab of zainul Abedin and also the kitaab of Jafer Sadik, coz then your brainwashed mind will open up and stop giving money to him, and worship the True Allah!

Allah i seek refuge in you and thank you for showing me the light, please help me to rescue this people as well from the hell fire!

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:32 am

There are many more like me in our community alhamdulliah who only worship Allah and not everyone has the time or knows about this website, but the mission is there, this is just one medium to convey the message thanks to the progressive bohoras!

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:45 am

Is fearAllah still around?