Acknowledge the Dead

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ultofanatic

Acknowledge the Dead

Unread post by ultofanatic » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:47 am

There have been two tragedies in one day. Shehzada Huzefa Bhai Saheb expired. His death was most unfortunate. Everybody came to know about it and eulogies came pouring in. The Dead was interred with due respect. May his soul rest in peace.

The other tragedy which was not publicized (for reasons known or unknown) - One dead and at least 30 injured. The dead man was one of their Amils and the injured were bohras. Not many people came to know about this and probably never will thanks to the "Glorify the Dai and his family and don't give a damn to anybody else" policy. Not much of it in the news either. The dead man was quietly buried and there were no official eulogies or acknowledgement. The tragedy is the man died due to the negligent behavior of a big crowd and because no proper method of crowd control was adopted. God alone knows what the uniformed "guards" do except jostle the crowd. The bigger tragedy is that such things, god forbid, will continue to happen if nothing is done about this. People will continue to flock the venues and will continue to go berserk and fall over each other and kill themselves unnecessarily.

If they cannot officially acknowledge and show some respect to the dead & injured, they can at least put in place a crowd control program or best not allow an unmanageable crown to gather at one place

S. Insaf

Re: Acknowledge the Dead

Unread post by S. Insaf » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:55 am

Syedna Saheb could save lives far away in America during 9/11 tragedy but could do nothing in Bombay, Jamnagar, Surat and Ahmadabad where he himself was present. What happens to his miracles on such occasions?

ultofanatic

Unread post by ultofanatic » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:01 am

Right now the need of the hour is not miracles. What we need from him is some sound advice to his followers not to hound him wherever he goes and create a riot like situation. And some solid crowd management program. I am sure that when bohras follow each and every word of his they will definitely listen to him and heed his advice. For the sake of avoiding such unnecessary tragedies in future, this is a very small price we ask of him.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:07 am

Brother! I fully agree with you. But the problem is that the crowd every where is staged-managed by Kothar and not on people's will. Most of the time Bohras do not even come to know about Syedna Saheb's visit. The show of strength is always pre-planned. But the ruthless planners do not have any regard for common Bohras' lives.

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:26 am

S. Insaf wrote:Brother! I fully agree with you. But the problem is that the crowd every where is staged-managed by Kothar and not on people's will. Most of the time Bohras do not even come to know about Syedna Saheb's visit. The show of strength is always pre-planned. But the ruthless planners do not have any regard for common Bohras' lives.
In past people were "encouraged" in maximum capacity to go for such incidents. Now a days, people are encouraged to go to the airports to welcome any Royal family member.

So in short, yes, this is all "managed" ...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:54 pm

S. Insaf wrote:the crowd every where is staged-managed by Kothar and not on people's will
This is the absolute truth, it is exactly like what we see in political party's rallies like say Shiv Sena when during Bal Thackerey's speech at shivaji park there is a massive crowd of almost 5/6 lakhs who infact are the unemployed marathis specially brought from various villages in maharashtra and are lured by the shiv sainiks who provide them with free lunch and a quarter bottle of whiskey. The bohras get 2 kharas 2 mithas and a subsidised stay instead of the quarter whiskey.

ultofanatic

Unread post by ultofanatic » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:50 am

It is not that people are not welcome to the "Moze". If they come in the droves, the basic requirements of one Ambulance, a few medical personnel, quick thinking volunteers and one fire engine have to be in place. Are these not the basic decent things that the large crowds who gather for "Deedar" deserve ? Should they not be given basic medical attention in case of an emergency ? Should the injured not be taken care of or taken to the nearest hospital post haste ?

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:28 am

The organization called " E-Jamaat " is part of the PR machine of the alvazaratus Saifiyah and bears the sole responsibility for creating the constant hyperness in all momineen by advertising on the malumaat.com and other sites and by sending individual messages to all those who are registered with them for "Miqaat Registration" notices even before Syedna goes some place or arrives some place. When people get these messages they think Oh I must register and go because if I don't, it will count against me when seat allotments are made for Ashara and I will not get a good seat in the masjid. This Dai is not doing anything different than what other Dai(s) did in their time but this Dai has a powerful PR machine which overwhelms the Dai himself and creates a hyper and eager and fearful population of Dawoodi Bohras with constant trickle of minute by minute doings of syedna, further down the road we will be told how many times he sneezed today so we all can collectively say Alhamdolillah etc.etc. Thanks to modern day internet. People have not realized that the Dai by doing what his job requires him to do is teaching people to do what their job require them to do but the PR machine gets in the way and twists his message to create hyper populace and a paranoid populace, I know many young and old business people who barely come home for change of clothes and keep running back to wherever the dai is going next, they are ignoring their businesses, jobs and other responsibilities. One momin died and 22 were injured and there was no mention of it on malumaat.com and other such websites because they are under pressure of reporting and getting their raza taken away and they will be out of business. Everything on their site is to glorify the dai and his family and the glorification has gone way out of bounds to raising them to the level of divinity. The PR machine of Alvazarat has to realize and stop this coercion to stage the big shows which costs the local moze untold amount of money even if they have to feed that many number of people even one time, for example look at the small moze of Hasan Peer Saheb (Demal) where the dai was just week ago, it attracted so many thousands momineen, they had to have tents, toiloets, water supply, food, and arrange for utara of all the parasitic Bhai/Ben sabs who have nothing else to do. The aamils demand big monies in ikram funds which drains the pockets of all the locals. I hope and pray that Alvazarath stops creating the paranoia among momineen and stop the coercion techniques of collecting data on momineen and inter-connecting all that information to abuse the momineen some more at other occassions. Shahazaadas need to wake up and do something about it.

asad

Unread post by asad » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:42 am

further down the road we will be told how many times he sneezed today so we all can collectively say Alhamdolillah
whole post is good but above is cherry on the top

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:33 pm

mustafanalwalla wrote:I can tell you my own eye-witness account that when we had the procession on Marine Drive during our Dai's 100th birthday, there were atleast 2 fire engines and i counted atleast 4 ambulances that were on stand-by on the entire route
These were for the dai himself just like how Jayalalitha, the CM of Tamil Nadu travels with a convoy of cars and an ambulance, do you think the ambulance is for the local madrasis ?
mustafanalwalla wrote:BUT, they do not come to visit Maula for the free food
Thats besides the point as providing food becomes a neccessity, just let them try out a tamasha minus the food or for that matter the Mohurrum tamasha with only a nankhatai and tents on rental for accomodation. The MAIN reason is that every attendance is recorded in the database of bohras and any absentism goes against the bohras during wajebat and other razas, come out of your dream world and accept this fact.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:34 pm

ultofanatic wrote:The other tragedy which was not publicized (for reasons known or unknown) - One dead and at least 30 injured. The dead man was one of their Amils and the injured were bohras. Not many people came to know about this and probably never will thanks to the "Glorify the Dai and his family and don't give a damn to anybody else" policy. Not much of it in the news either. The dead man was quietly buried and there were no official eulogies or acknowledgement.
It is reported that one more death had occured in the mayhem............ A 25 year old boy from Ujjain who was working in Delhi succumbed to injuries caused by the wall collapse during the funeral proccession. Two deaths have already been notified by eye witnesses and this brings the total number of deaths to three. As previously pointed out, the entire episode has been deliberately kept under wraps by kothar as it would garner negative publicity hence media too was granted only limited access due to which the actual numbers with regard to deaths and injuries is still unknown to the general public.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:58 pm

in the bohra context, the stampedes of frenzied masses of sheep are "friendly fire", and if any deaths occur as a result of chaos and trampling or collapse of walls/balconies/structures etc, they are 'collateral damage"....

arey, be chaar gheta bakra mari thai gaya to su thayu.. ae to mola par fida thai gaya, keva naseebdaar hata je deedar ni haalat ma mara. chaala karey bhai, eme seno afsos?

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:14 am

^
Missed the "Su ehni nirali shaan chhe" at the end.

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:40 pm

I was listening to some abdes the other day .......... the discussion was Huze and this stampede, usual stuff, Huze was great and those who died were Naseebdar and bull, however what caught my attention was that Dai does not have the power to come to the graves of the abdes only but he has the power to go to any grave and do what he wishes ........... this was new to me, I thought abde shirk was that Dai will come to abde/amte graves ONLY and hold their hands and take them wherever. So I intervened and asked the question WHY Dai needs to appear in the graves of others?? What business he has there?? The reply was since he had the power, he would appear in the graves of Munafiks and Reformists to 'teach them the final lesson' and 'kick their butts' ......... I was stunned by this. I however again asked, why not Huzuralla punish these sinners in their life time only, why wait till they are dead?? The abdes looked at me with utter disbelief and informed me that 'Dai is giving them time by doing great Ehsan and chance to fall in line' .... if they do and do the Tauba to Dai, Dai will forgive them and then when he meets them in their graves he can take them to Janat rather than kicking their butts ............. Suo Dai Nee Neralee Shan Chay, Dushmano Par Bhee Ehsan Par Ehsan Karay Chay ................

So for guys like us, AZ, Anajmi, GM, Like Minded etc it is time to think and repent, we thought Dai cannot punish us after death, but no Hoshiar Hoshiar, he will come to our graves to kick our butts ........ :roll:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:50 pm

So does the Dai dig the graves himself or does a grave digger accompany him? Or does he just apparate within graves like Lord Voldemort?

I am so scared of the Dai coming to my grave that I have willed to be cremated.

JC

Unread post by JC » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:47 am

Hey Hey Bro Anajmi

Be Careful in what you wish and will .......... this will give yet one more chance to abdes to show/claim/prove one more Mojeza of Dai ............ Dawat Na Dushman Marta Na Sathay Aag Ma Jalwa Laga.... Suo Maula Nee Shaan and Moajezat Chay ........

Abdes have still not figured out the digging part of the grave .......... but like in any fairy tale, Dai will just 'enter' without permission and start kicking your butt ......... I suggest you let him enter and tackle him there, may be when he is kicking your butt, catch hold of his leg/s and do not let him leave ...... :lol: and just keep shouting MoreLa MoreLa, as is he is so old and fragile, may be he will collapse there only (and you can imagine how thankful Mufat Lal would be to you for this favour).

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Smart wrote:^

Missed the "Su ehni nirali shaan chhe" at the end.
not to worry, you will hear plenty of it at the 'end'... of the dai's days on this earth. in fact you will be drowned in its strident chorus..!! :P

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:27 am

So for guys like us, AZ, Anajmi, GM, Like Minded etc it is time to think and repent, we thought Dai cannot punish us after death, but no Hoshiar Hoshiar, he will come to our graves to kick our butts ........

Bro JC

I will bribe the dai, will offer him a fat salaam to save my butt :mrgreen:

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:39 am

How does he get the time to visit all the graves worldwide, now someone has given him more work, visit 1million graves, what about Hindus, does he visit the ashes ? That is before or after they reincarnate?

What about Osama did they visit him under the sea!

For 6billion humans there must at least be 1million dead daily he should delegate the task to local amils.

Atleast for bohra kabrastan it should be easy to find fresh graves, imagine mixed cemeteries, like in middle east, sorting and identification errs would be plenty. Just visualize ..dimgrave look for ruku choti, oops wrong guy , next grave...hey who gave him ruku choti, no data on ejamaat card....long cumbersome process, then some silly dead abde decides to do arz while in transit....

Jeez the abde imagination never stops,