Poverty in Ahmedabad

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
olum

Re: Poverty in Ahmedabad

Unread post by olum » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:51 am

^ sounds like the movie " once upon a time in mumbai" :mrgreen:

if u have plans to make movie on this story let me know, I have few contacts in bollywood. :lol:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:55 am

olum wrote:^ sounds like the movie " once upon a time in mumbai" :mrgreen:

if u have plans to make movie on this story let me know, I have few contacts in bollywood. :lol:
It really proves that your brain has fried. With all the names and refrences, if you can not be satisfied then May Allah only help you and he may not be able to do that since he would need RAZA from Aamil or Syedna to explain to you (Nauzubiilah)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:51 pm

Olum
Here is the link to Kothar's favorite son SHAIKH SHAUKAT SARKAR
http://dawoodi-bohras.com/multipageboar ... s/755.html
http://www.rediff.com/news/1998/oct/29sar.htm
http://www.indianexpress.com/Storyold/52457/
Any more proof
BTW my income is halal which I do not share with Kothari Goons and Shaukat Sarkar got the title of Shaikh after giving hefty salaam and a huge ziyafat to Syedna from his HARAM INCOME

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:42 pm

olum wrote:if u have plans to make movie on this story let me know, I have few contacts in bollywood.
I hope its not Nafisa Ali.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Sometime back a message appeared on kothar sponsored website 'Malumat' as under :-

Dear all
There is a family in Mumbai - Husband, wife, father, mother and 2 sons out of which one son is suffering from convulsion (fits) at 3 years he was suffering from left focal convulsion and then right focal at age of 6 and then again left focal at age of 7 .

The boy has to undergo numerous tests, doctors say it is mela syndrome. The boy now 9 years is suffering from Long Curly Eyelashes, growth retardation, mental retardation, hyperactive, ptosis - right eye and left eye and expenses to a tune of 17000/- per month at saifee hospital - dr. shehla shaikh says it is hemefacial atrophyl, ataxic after convulsion for almost 10-15 days.

At present he is under on growth hormone treatment - injection humatrope, somatropin 18 iu for which they need 14000/- per month and restasis eye drops for Rs. 3000/- per month. Both their sons are slow learners and go to remedial school 2000/- per month + 400 ot fees. elder boy taher is 11 years.

The husband has an office in Mumbai and is supplier of ball bearings but is unable to spend 17000/- each month. An earnest request to Mumeneen staying all over the world to please come up and help this family.I have the names and numbers of this family and will give once anyone keen to help.
Shukran
Husain.

Some more :-

Dear Friends
Fatema Asger Kheriwala staying in Nala Sopara needs college fees. Her parents are running from pillar and post for the same. Name of her father is Asgarally Kheriwala and their mobile number is 99754 00264 Savings a/c no 72545 Asgarally S. Bijoliywala - Union Bank of India, Princess Street branch, Mumbai 400 002 Any help is welcome. Please call directly the beneficiary for more details.

Doa Iltimas.

Shabbir Husain

Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:43 am
Giants Mumbai South <ggmumbaisouth@...>
ggmumbaisouth
Send Email

Dear all
There is a senior citizen from our community staying in Mumbra but at the moment being treated on a leg surgey and an eye retina operation. Patient is very very needy and is falling short of about Rs. 50,000/- The patient is a mumin mukhlis. Any help would be welcome. Anyone who is keen to help please let us know. We will then give the name and contact details of the patient.

Thanks

Regards
Shabbir Husain

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:48 am

ahmedplumber wrote:
pheonix wrote: The first one

@ Pheonix - i really hope you mean it in sarcasm!

@ mnoorani - who said i did it without raza from my Maula, my Dai?

I have appealed to my Dai and my Allah in my heart, to give me more to help the poor
No sarcarm, just plain truth.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:41 am

[/quote]
No sarcarm, just plain truth.[/quote]

Dear Mustafa Bhai,
Do you still need more proof ?

ahmedplumber

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:13 am

deleted

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:25 am

Salaam Aliakum Everybody,
The big nights are here and very soon we will be drowning the Sheer Khurma of Eid Al Fitr. These are the days to contemplate the lives of Ahle Bait and for us to decide as how we have imbibed their values.

A gentleman from the forum generously donated RS 70,000.( RS Seventy Thousand ), his only condition being that the amount has to be used up before Eid , and also to include non bora muslims as well. I do not have all the entire hisaab as yet but I will let you know what is done.

60 food packets amounting to RS 500 have been distributed.
Few ( I can confirm six, right now ) hampers of RS 2000 each have been made and distributed as well.
Cash has also been paid to some people as the donor wanted this. Cash was distributed to mainly a handfull of old couples or widows and in one case for a very sick non bohra muslim.
Meals to hundreds of bohras have been provided.
Cash has been given to pay for medical expenses.
Admin has sent RS 81000, from the paypal account. It is still on the way and Inshallah we will recieve it soon. Plus last week we also received and additional USD 300 in the paypal account.
Rs 5000 will be distributed to a neaerby town as well.

Those of you who are still wondering and undecided. please do not miss the opportunity, you know very well , what the Quran says.
Whetehr to feed a poor or to pay for someone to buy a gold rolex.
JAK
Bohraji

Rookie

Unread post by Rookie » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:05 am

bohraji wrote:Salaam Aliakum Everybody,
The big nights are here and very soon we will be drowning the Sheer Khurma of Eid Al Fitr. These are the days to contemplate the lives of Ahle Bait and for us to decide as how we have imbibed their values.

A gentleman from the forum generously donated RS 70,000.( RS Seventy Thousand ), his only condition being that the amount has to be used up before Eid , and also to include non bora muslims as well. I do not have all the entire hisaab as yet but I will let you know what is done.

Few ( I can confirm six, right now ) hampers of RS 2000 each have been made and distributed as well.
Cash has also been paid to some people as the donor wanted this. Cash was distributed to mainly a handfull of old couples or widows and in one case for a very sick non bohra muslim.
Admin has sent RS 81000, from the paypal account. It is still on the way and Inshallah we will recieve it soon. Plus last week we also received and additional USD 300 in the paypal account.

Those of you who are still wondering and undecided. please do not miss the opportunity, you know very well , what the Quran says.
JAK
Bohraji
have u told the beneficiaries that this money has came from progressive bohras? who are against dai and his family?

zulfikar123

Unread post by zulfikar123 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:15 am

Rookie,

You should appreiciate some people are going out of the way to help people in need instead of making silly comments.

Why dont you go and tell them..May be kothar will appreiciate this and reward you by booking a place in kothari jannat......

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:31 am

have u told the beneficiaries that this money has came from progressive bohras? who are against dai and his family?
Rockie bhai
I am an Abde and I also contributed toward this fund. when a person is hungery and sees his children not having good clothes they do not care who is helping them, if our shafiq bawa TUS can accept help from narendra modi and bal thackrey to protect mumineens what is wrong if progressive bohras are also helping, atleast they are still bohras while narendra modi and bal thackrey are not even muslim
Rockie bhai, shame on you if you can not help atleast do not spread false rumors you are KLUNK on the our jamaats, go and see our mumineens in Ahmedabad as described by bohraji bhai and verify yourself, if only you can see their life and see how many ziyafaasts are taken by shezaada sahebs we as adna ghulam should be ashamed of ourselves

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:52 am

Rookie
Like your name suggest you are a Rookie or may be a Shark who keeps on re appearing with different ID
It is ironic that you forgot that an Aamil was beaten up in Surat, and who beat him up, not progressives but die hard abdes and even Modi's forces
could not save him, Masjid was locked down during month of Ramadan,
IF YOU ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT THESE UNFORTUNATE MUMINEEN NOT TO ACCEPT ANY HELP FROM PROGRESSIVES WHY DONOT YOU TAKE YOUR
A-S OVER THERE AND HELP THEM, BOHRAJI HAS ALREADY IDENTIFIED THE LOCALITIES WHERE YOU CAN FIND THEM, IF YOU LIVE IN MUMBAI GO AND VISIT DHARAVI SLUMS AND YOU WILL FIND THEM, Only an idiot like you who is living on high horses can not understand the suffering of unfortunate poor people as you are too busy celebrating the Ziyafats of corrupt Shezadaas

Rookie

Unread post by Rookie » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:46 am

SBM wrote:
Rookie
Like your name suggest you are a Rookie or may be a Shark who keeps on re appearing with different ID
It is ironic that you forgot that an Aamil was beaten up in Surat, and who beat him up, not progressives but die hard abdes and even Modi's forces
could not save him, Masjid was locked down during month of Ramadan,
IF YOU ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT THESE UNFORTUNATE MUMINEEN NOT TO ACCEPT ANY HELP FROM PROGRESSIVES WHY DONOT YOU TAKE YOUR
A-S OVER THERE AND HELP THEM, BOHRAJI HAS ALREADY IDENTIFIED THE LOCALITIES WHERE YOU CAN FIND THEM, IF YOU LIVE IN MUMBAI GO AND VISIT DHARAVI SLUMS AND YOU WILL FIND THEM, Only an idiot like you who is living on high horses can not understand the suffering of unfortunate poor people as you are too busy celebrating the Ziyafats of corrupt Shezadaas
why are u getting hyper? I am just asking does the beneficiaries knows that this money is from syedna(tus) haters?

simple yes or no, will be sufficient.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:16 am

Rookie=Murtaza2152

How about you finding it out by going there so if they do not want help from Progressives may be you can help them but please help them with real food-cash and clothes and NOT WITH DUA FROM MUFFADAL BS AND WASILA OF AQA MOULAbecause that has not worked for the unfortunate Mumineen of Ahmedabad and Dharavi. DEFINITELY IT IS WORKING FOR SHEAZAADS FOR BIG ZIYAFATS EVEN DURING THE HOLY MONTH OF RAMADAN

Rookie

Unread post by Rookie » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:18 pm

SBM wrote:
Rookie=Murtaza2152

How about you finding it out by going there so if they do not want help from Progressives may be you can help them but please help them with real food-cash and clothes and NOT WITH DUA FROM MUFFADAL BS AND WASILA OF AQA MOULAbecause that has not worked for the unfortunate Mumineen of Ahmedabad and Dharavi. DEFINITELY IT IS WORKING FOR SHEAZAADS FOR BIG ZIYAFATS EVEN DURING THE HOLY MONTH OF RAMADAN
my question still remains the same to Mr bohraji.....

I am just asking does the beneficiaries knows that this money is from syedna(tus) haters?

Have u told them this money is coming from syedna(tus) hatters?

Rookie

Unread post by Rookie » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:20 am

bohraji i am still waiting for ur reply.

ahmedplumber

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:29 am

JAK
Bohraji
Hello All.

To supplement Bohraji's mail, the Rs. 81,000/- has been recieved by the workers at the ground level in A'bad. This money will be kept aside for after Ramzan. Needs will continue even then, and for now, for Ramzan, provisions have been made.

Over and above the details posted above, 120 packets amounting to Rs. 100/- each were also distributed.

ahmedplumber

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:35 am

Rookie wrote:

JAK
Bohraji

Friend Rookie / Olum / Trader / Think / Labbaik / Incredible / Ala Maquam / Student etc... , i was going to tell you the same thing that Abde3 bhai has said but he beat me to it.

I pray to Allah and our Dai that you or your family should never have to go through a time that the poor in A'bad are going through. Because when you do, even a piece of bread given by a non-Bohra will be good enough to eat.

You might argue that as long as our Dai's hand is on us, that day will never come, and i will agree with you, but then are ALL the people living below poverty line in A'bad sinners? Surely some of them must be devout followers of our Dai. Then why are they living in such miserable conditions...

Think about it

ahmedplumber

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:39 am

Rookie wrote:bohraji i am still waiting for ur reply.

For the sake of an argument, let us assume that he has, but the pain of hunger and the shame of poverty is so strong that they have had to put their beliefs aside.

For the sake of an argument, once again, let us also assume that he has not. But when Parle Biscuits (a 33 crores God worshipping Hindu) sends Parle G biscuits as part of the World Food Program to Afghanistan, do they ask them if the sender believe in the One Gold Allah?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:30 am

Have u told them this money is coming from syedna(tus) hatters
No the right question should be " DO YOU KNOW WHILE YOU DO NOT HAVE FOOD TO FEED YOUR CHILDREN, MALEK UL CHUSTER IS HAVING MARATHON ZIYAFATS AND HIS SON TAHA IS DOING THE SAME IN HOUSTON WHILE CONCERNED BOHRAS FROM BOTH SIDE ARE GIVING WHATEVER THEY CAN TO HELP PEOPLE IN NEED?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:50 am

Charity is charity.

It does not matter if it comes from Dai lovers or haters, Sunnis, Shias, non believers or Hindus. If you are deprived and hungry then you would accept it.

Rookie

Unread post by Rookie » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:58 am

ahmedplumber wrote:
Rookie wrote: have u told the beneficiaries that this money has came from progressive bohras? who are against dai and his family?

Friend Rookie / Olum / Trader / Think / Labbaik / Incredible / Ala Maquam / Student etc... , i was going to tell you the same thing that Abde3 bhai has said but he beat me to it.

I pray to Allah and our Dai that you or your family should never have to go through a time that the poor in A'bad are going through. Because when you do, even a piece of bread given by a non-Bohra will be good enough to eat.

You might argue that as long as our Dai's hand is on us, that day will never come, and i will agree with you, but then are ALL the people living below poverty line in A'bad sinners? Surely some of them must be devout followers of our Dai. Then why are they living in such miserable conditions...

Think about it
I have seen hard days in my life, and I can understand very well how it feels when there is nothing in house to eat, but my question still remains the same, momeen might remain hungry for days but I dont think he will compromise on state of IMAAN.

so it ur duty to let them know where this money is comming from, and then let them decide if they really want this help or not.

:)

Rookie

Unread post by Rookie » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:59 am

Muslim First wrote:Charity is charity.

It does not matter if it comes from Dai lovers or haters, Sunnis, Shias, non believers or Hindus. If you are deprived and hungry then you would accept it.
dont know about sunnis, but we dawoodi bohras dont believe in compromising with our values, so please keep ur suggestions with you. Thankyou.

Rookie

Unread post by Rookie » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:01 am

ahmedplumber wrote:
Rookie wrote:bohraji i am still waiting for ur reply.

For the sake of an argument, let us assume that he has, but the pain of hunger and the shame of poverty is so strong that they have had to put their beliefs aside.

For the sake of an argument, once again, let us also assume that he has not. But when Parle Biscuits (a 33 crores God worshipping Hindu) sends Parle G biscuits as part of the World Food Program to Afghanistan, do they ask them if the sender believe in the One Gold Allah?
there is lot of difference between the muslims in afghanistan and my brother momeen in Ahmedabad.

so please do not try and dilute this important thing with some silly analogy.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:36 am

there is lot of difference between the muslims in afghanistan and my brother momeen in Ahmedabad.
Yes there is a lot of difference, people in Afghanistan have courage to fight the abusers while the people in Ahemedabad are so much subjugated that they have lost the will to fight against poverty and injustice.

ahmedplumber

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:08 am

I have seen hard days in my life, and I can understand very well how it feels when there is nothing in house to eat, but my question still remains the same, momeen might remain hungry for days but I dont think he will compromise on state of IMAAN.

so it ur duty to let them know where this money is comming from, and then let them decide if they really want this help or not.

Fair enough Friend. We should let them know and let them decide.

As for you going through hard times, i empathise with you on that.

Now i dont wish to doubt or mock your plight, but i would like you realy ask yourself this - You have been without food for 2 weeks. at the end of 2 weeks, SBM or Humsafar or S. Insaf or Hussain_KSA or any other reformist from this site will come to you with food. Will you accept it or will you prefer to die hungry?

Please give serious thought to this question, because you might think the analogy is silly, but it is imperative to the topic at hand

And i promise you that whatever your answer will be, i will not question you further on it or ridicule you for it

zulfikar123

Unread post by zulfikar123 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:11 am

Rookie,

Rookie has tons of Bohra values to feed on..So I think he wil be ok.. He has something to fall back on.

Rookie

Unread post by Rookie » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:28 am

ahmedplumber wrote:

Fair enough Friend. We should let them know and let them decide.

As for you going through hard times, i empathise with you on that.

Now i dont wish to doubt or mock your plight, but i would like you realy ask yourself this - You have been without food for 2 weeks. at the end of 2 weeks, SBM or Humsafar or S. Insaf or Hussain_KSA or any other reformist from this site will come to you with food. Will you accept it or will you prefer to die hungry?

Please give serious thought to this question, because you might think the analogy is silly, but it is imperative to the topic at hand

And i promise you that whatever your answer will be, i will not question you further on it or ridicule you for it
rizk is from Allah, so i will prefer to remain hungry then getting help from enemies of waliullah.....
and btw why are we debating to remain hungry? Allah has never stopped way to earn halaal rizk, there are thousands of examples in which person is even handicap yet he is sucessful in life.

and most IMPORTANT, giver of RIZK is ALLAH. and I am sure momeenin do keep faith in him.

ahmedplumber

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:20 am

ok. cool. to each his own.

I promised i will not argue with you on this and i shall stick to my promise.