zeninfosys

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
sixfeetunder

Re: zeninfosys

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:43 am

mnoorani wrote:I do not understand why people get jealous when mola accept ziyafats.Remember there is a line to offer ziyafats.Money and gold nazran is not ptoblem.People make new Bungalows only for mola to stay.
It is very important for every mumin to affer jaan and maal to mola.So it is not good to say bad things about ziyafats,People give kilos of gold and mercedes cars.Mola travels in private plane.There is soo much money because mola is very rich. He is sultan.So when there is Sultan,then sultan family will be grand and big and very very wealthy,In the sultanate there will be beggars and hungry.This is very common.So we have hungry bohras and we have fat bohras.We have Gareeb bohras and we have ameer Bohras.We have service wala bohras and business man bohras.We have Shazaadas who live in luxury and we have widows who live on leftovers.This is life, Mola and his shahzaadas are not responsible for the poor people in our qaum.
According to you, Syedna and his shah-zaadas are not responsible for poor people in our community! This would have been true if there if the Syedna and his shah-zaadas didn't claim to be followers of the Holy Ahlul bayt. The fact that they claim to be true followers and flag-bearers of Ali (a.s) and Hussain (a.s), they are therefore subject to scrutiny. The yardstick would be the lifestyle of Ahlul bayt.

Let us look at the lifestyle of Maula Ali (a.s):

1. Imam Ahmad Ibne Hanbal in his ‘Musnand’ as quoted by Sowaeda-Ibne-Ghafla: “One day I went to see Ali in the Government House (Darul Imrah). It was the time of breakfast and before him there was a cup of milk and some barley bread. The bread was dry, stale and hard, and did not contain any butter or oil. It could not be easily broken into pieces, and Ali had to exert himself to break and soften it. I turned towards his slave Fizza and said, ‘O Fizza, have you no pity on your master, that you allow him to eat this sort of bread? ‘She replied, ‘He has given us strict instructions that nothing is to be added to his bread and even chaff and husk are not to be separated from the flour. We ourselves eat much better food than this though we are his slaves.’ Hearing this, I told Ali, ‘O Lord, have pity oil yourself, look at your age, your responsibilities, your hard work.’ He replied, ‘O Sowaeda, you have no idea what the Holy Prophet used to eat. He hardly ate anything for three consecutive days.”

2. Allama Kamal-ud-din Mohamed-lbne-Talha-e-Shafeyee in his book ‘Matalib-ul-Soul’ quotes Abdullah Ibne Zurare as saying, “I went to see Hazrat Ali on a day of eid. He asked me to join him in his breakfast, to which I readily agreed. I was surprised at the poor kind of food that was served to us and said, ‘O Lord, you are a Caliph and a King. I was expecting that game would be served to us.’ Ali replied, ‘O Ibne-Zurare, you have heard of mighty kings who have led lives of luxury. I prefer to be near to God and lead the life of a poor and humble person - a humble laborer.’

Here, although Ali (a.s) is king and caliph, he prefers to live a life of a poor and humble person.

3. Milani in his book ‘Seerath’ and Imam Ahmad in his ‘Musnad’ quotes the famous ‘Tabayee’ Ibne Abee Rafay, that he went to Ali on the day of Eid and while he was sitting there a bag was brought before him. He thought that the bag might contain jewels. Ali opened the bag, it contained dry pieces of bread, which he softened with water. Ibne Abee Rafay asked him the reason for sealing such a bag which evens a beggar would not care to steal. Ali smiled and said, ‘I keep it sealed because my children try to substitute softer bread containing oil and butter.’ Ibne Abee Rafay then asked Hazrat Ali, ‘Has God prohibited you from eating better kind of food? ‘No’ Ali replied, ‘but I want to eat the kind of food which the poorest of this realm can afford to eat at least once a day. I shall only improve upon it after I have made them more comfortable. I want to live, feel and suffer like them.’

Here, Maula Ali (a.s) eats simple food even when he can afford to buy expensive food. He says that he shall improve upon it after he has made the poor in his realm more comfortable. He wants to live, feel and suffer like the poor in his 'kingdom'. This is Ali (a.s)

4. Imam Ahmad in his book ‘Al-Munaquib’ and Ibne Asir in his history, quotes Haroon Ibne Anzaa as saying that he accompanied his father Anzaa, to the ‘Khorenique’ castle to meet Hazrat Ali. It was a very cold day is winter had set in, and he found Ali in a very thin Cotton garment, and the cold was making him shiver. Anzaa asked him, “O Commander of the Faithful! God has reserved a share for you and for your family from the Baitul Mal (Government Treasury), why do you not make use of it? “He replied, “O Anzaa! I do not want anything from the treasury and this is the dress which I have brought with me from Medina.”

So, this is Hazrat Ali (a.s) for you. He does not say that he is not responsible for his people. He lives like the poor and eats like the poor even when he can afford much better. Compare this with the lavish and extravagant lifestyles of your priesthood.
Last edited by sixfeetunder on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:47 am

You stupid person.This is 2012.
Mola has to live with the time.If he likes arabic attars then they will be bought for him in litres.If he likes to eat fruit from London then they will be flown for him.This is because it now possible with planes and means of communication.
He is the richest dai in history and his children lead a life of royals even though they are not rulers of the land ,They rule the hearts of people with love and kindness.

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:55 am

mnoorani wrote:You stupid person.This is 2012.
Mola has to live with the time.If he likes arabic attars then they will be bought for him in litres.If he likes to eat fruit from London then they will be flown for him.This is because it now possible with planes and means of communication.
He is the richest dai in history and his children lead a life of royals even though they are not rulers of the land ,They rule the hearts of people with love and kindness.
I know this is 2012. But luxuries of life were possible even 1400 years ago. The Umayyads, Abbasids, Mughals and others lived fantastically extravagant lives. They made huge castles with precious and semi-precious stones, wore the most expensive of clothes, ate extraordinary food and had hundreds of slaves to serve them. International trade used to happen in those times as well. 'Imported' stuff could be purchased at that time as well. There were caravans and international trade routes. Read some history. You will know.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:08 am

What is wrong with living a luxurious life?

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:38 am

mnoorani wrote:What is wrong with living a luxurious life?
Let us see what Maula Ali (a.s) says:

Ibne Abee Rafay then asked Hazrat Ali, ‘Has God prohibited you from eating better kind of food? ‘No’ Ali replied, ‘but I want to eat the kind of food which the poorest of this realm can afford to eat at least once a day. I shall only improve upon it after I have made them more comfortable. I want to live, feel and suffer like them.’

From the above statement, we can see that Ali (a.s) wanted to improve on his food only when he made sure that the poor in his realm were made more comfortable. Why not follow his example?

'Israaf' or wasteful expenditure or Extravagance is a great sin.

…and eat and drink and be not extravagant; surely He does not love the extravagant.” (Surah al-Ar’āf 7:31)

“...and do not squander wastefully, surely the squanderers are the followers of the shaitans and the Shaitan is ever ungrateful to his Lord.”(Surah al-‘Isrā’, 17:26-27)

Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) says,
“Certainly, moderation is liked by Allah and He dislikes extravagance; even in the throwing away of a date-seed, because that too can be used (Arabs feed date-seeds to camels). And the same is with the throwing away of water left after drinking.” (Because even this can be put to some use). (Wasa’il ul-Shia)

Amir ul-Mu’minīn ‘Ali (a.s.) says:
“Whenever Allah intends goodness from His servants, He reveals to him to live moderately and spend his life in the best way and keeps him away from extravagance and prodigality.”
(Mustadrak ul-Wasa’il)

Hazrat Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) says:
“Do you think if Allah has bestowed someone with wealth, it is because he is His beloved? And if He has given less to someone it is because he is low? No! It is not so. Whatever wealth is there, it all belongs to Allah. Allah gives it to whomsoever He wishes as a trust and He has permitted the trustee to eat, drink, wear clothes, marry, and ride from it, (but) in moderation. If he has excess he must distribute it among the poor and fulfill their needs. Then whoever follows the Divine commands, whatever he has eaten, drunk, worn, married and riden in moderation; all this is lawful for him and if he does not act upon it, everything is Harām.”
Then Imam (a.s.) recited the ayat,

“And do not be extravagant, Allah does not love the squanderers.”

Then he continued,
“Do you think it proper that a person purchases from the wealth which Allah has entrusted him, a horse costing 10,000 dirhams when he could have bought an animal worth 20 dirhams?; and it would have sufficed for him. Or if he purchase a slave-girl at a cost of a thousand dirhams when he could have got one in twenty dinars and quite sufficient for him? When the Almighty says,

‘Do not spend wastefully.’

(One who wastes and squanders money has done Khayanat in the trust of Allah (S.w.T.)).
(Mustadrak ul-Wasa’il)

Hence, one should avoid extravagance. This is the order of Allah in the Quran and the message of Prophet and Imams in the hadith literature.

One does not expect the Syedna to ride a horse or live without air-condition! You have misinterpreted the meaning of extravagance. Extravagance is seen in statements like: We should now have one permanent luxury ship for mola alone.You will see one day mola will be gifted a luxury ship.Ameen. and "If god gives me means will definately gift a jet .............ships r too slow .........................................."

“...and (as for) those who hoard up gold and silver and do not spend it in Allah’s way, announce to them a painful chastisement. On the day when it shall be heated in the fire of Hell, then their foreheads and their sides and their backs shall be branded with it; this is what you hoarded up for yourselves, therefore taste what you hoarded.”
(Surah at-Tawba 9:34-35)

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:06 am

i thought u are one of smart member on this forum, i am astonished to see u got in trap of this mnoorani, cant u see he is just joking arround? idf syedna(tus) wanted he would have brought plans and hatch long back, the way agha khan holds ships and plans.

mnoorani is posting sarcastic comments to confuse readers.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:28 am

Mola does not need to buy any planes or ship.
If Mola just commands then the rich followers of our Mola will buy him a plane or ship.
It is of utmost importance to spend at the behest of Mola then any kind of charity.We have given misaak and we have promised that all our wealth belongs to Mola.This is why there are beggars around.Once Mola declares us to pay the beggars then there will be no Bohra beggar left in the world.Money is already collected for the Zari of Maulatena Fatema.Mola is the Fatemi Dai.That money alone can buy him a small jet.He is the owner of everything so he can use the money as he likes it.He decided to build the technical school in Mumbai,but then he got ghayb ilm so he decided it best not to built it.It is his free will to use the money where and how he wants it.He is Mola.He is Bolta quraan.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:29 am

Another bites the dust
http://www.aburhani.com
INSTEAD OF BEING MORE TRANSPARENT, KOTHAR IS GOING IN MORE SECRECY

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:30 am

him a small jet
You are insulting by saying SMALL

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:38 am

SBM is jittery when a site is closed.
This community is inward community.the centre is Mola.Even when Imam comes,Only our Mola will identify him.We have big secrets and we will not share it with the world,It is only for the true followers of Dai Al Fatemi.Secrecy is maintained because of theives .This is why the early pictures of the shazaada with Gold had to be blurred.It is known to everybody that Ziyafats can be afforded by the rich only.This is because only the super rich can afford the luxuries that is demanded in ziayafat.Yes a lot of gold and money is given.Mind your own business.Mola owns all our wealth because mola has made dua so we got rich.The gharreb mumins are sinners and the dua of Mola did not reach them because of their sins,They can only afford dal and sukhi rotli,but our mola eats imported chocklates.He is the real sultan.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:40 am

SBM wrote:
him a small jet
You are insulting by saying SMALL
Mola will buy a small jet by using part of the zari money.If he uses all the money then he can create his own airline company.This is the shaan of Sultan Al Bohra.
Do you have such a Sultan?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:49 am

My Dai is Bill Gates. He can buy 10 of your Dais. Actually maybe even a 100 of your Dais and even then he will have money to spare to buy all the abde idiots. And all this he has done without a single penny of salaam and wajebaat money forced out of abde idiots!!

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:58 am

To Anajmi,
This is the Mojiza of our Dai.Bill gates is a business man.He has earned money by hard work in business.Our Dai has earned through Salaam and wajebaats.Is there a religious leader as rich as our dai.Aga Khan has huge business interest.Our dai relies solely on salaam and wajebaats !

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:01 am

mnoorani wrote:To Anajmi,
This is the Mojiza of our Dai.Bill gates is a business man.He has earned money by hard work in business.Our Dai has earned through Salaam and wajebaats.Is there a religious leader as rich as our dai.Aga Khan has huge business interest.Our dai relies solely on salaam and wajebaats !
Aal-e-Dawood can get some lesson from him. Donot tell this to Dawood Bhai aka Tiger :)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:41 am

Our dai relies solely on salaam and wajebaats !
Hmm... so your Dai is a bhikmanga Sultan. A sultan created out of other people's money. Waah!! su eni niraali bija si bhik maa maleli shaan che!!!

He used salaam and wajebaat on his own self instead of helping the poor of the world. What a shameless Dai you have. Compare that with my Dai Bill Gates, who is giving his own money away, to your Dai who is getting rich on other people's money.

Now tell me, who is more shaandar? Bill Gates or your Dai??

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:56 am

mnoorani wrote:Mola has highest respect for the law of the land.He is a humble mola and will do as law states.So this is why he also made a public apology on TV when he cursed the 3 .You can see the video on this website.World wide Bohras are loyal to the law of the land.

Once you spit you cannot take it back. As Mola, he should have weighed his words. And If He was True Mola, he would have known the consequences of his words, don't you think so.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:54 pm

You do not understand.I said that our Mola is a humble Mola.The dushmas had to be shown the humility of Mola.This is why Mola had do the excercise so that we ,his followers can show the world how humble our mola is.so what if Mola apologised on national TV.This way he became more famous.Even this very site has the same video.I request Admin to paste the link for the same.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:04 pm

So inorder to display his humility he first provoked the dushman into beating the shit out of his followers? Hmmmm. So if I first rob a bank and return the money later on, that would display my honesty to the world? When your Mola was born, did his feet come out first?

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:20 pm

Anajmi,
you are not MOLA ,this kind of excercisee is only for MOLA,not for mere mortals like us.That incident also enebled 3 men to get shahadat.The riots caused atleast 3 deaths and those 3 dawoodi vohras were declared shaheed.They went straight to Jannat.Their picture is also here on this website.See how dilair our mola is.His words caused 3 men to attain shahaadat.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:29 pm

So when Yazid provoked Imam Hussain, he caused more than a 100 people to gain shahadat and go straight into Jannah. Which means Yazid's shaan is more than the shaan of your Mola. When Bush bombed Iraq, he cause hundreds of thousands of people to go straight to Jannah. So his shaan is bigger than your Mola who caused only 3 people to go to Jannah!!

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Imam Hussain Fought a war there was Jihad.
Our Mola made way for shadat of 3 men without the need for Jihad war.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:36 pm

If there was no jihad war, then the 3 dead are not shaheed but just dead because of your Mola's ill advised words!! Infact, your Mola will have to answer for their deaths and may be punished for it inshaAllah.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:54 pm

There is nothing like ill advised words from Mola.All words of his are hikmat.If he says that a day old child should do Roza of Moti sawalat then there is hikmat.You will not beleive the huge number of children that were made to fast last month on moti sawalat day.There are children who cannot even talk,yet they were fasting.This is the only muslim community where the parents make their infants observe full fast.When these children will get older then you will see how good character they will have.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:07 pm

Words which cause harm to other people, words which hurt other people, words which lead to the destruction of other people's properties, words which cause death of other people, words that cause you to run and hide and words which have to be swallowed later on are always ill advised words.

Hopefully, good character won't lead these children to a life of submission where they will stand with folded hands and bent in front of an human who himself is bent. May Allah give them enough courage to bend only in front of Allah and no mortal oppressor!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:10 pm

Bro mnoorani,

Iam enjoying your posts because there is lot of "Hikmat" and "Taawil" in it. :mrgreen:

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:25 pm

mnorani,

Be bold and say your Maula is the God..!!! do not play around with words because thats exactly what you all dumb abdes believe!!

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:16 pm

JC wrote:mnorani,

Be bold and say your Maula is the God..!!! do not play around with words because thats exactly what you all dumb abdes believe!!
cant u see dumbo,mnoorani is a dumb progressive

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:17 pm

mnoorani u have failed miserably with your sarcasm.try again kido.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:43 pm

mnoorani,

Learn a lesson from this. Your own fellow abde idiot is laughing at your devotion to your idol.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:48 am

mnoorani wrote:Imam Hussain Fought a war there was Jihad.
Our Mola made way for shadat of 3 men without the need for Jihad war.
MNoorani a.k.a. Badrijanab a.k.a Doctor a.k.a. Mubarak,

Aapke bhaiyyon ne aapko phir dhokha de diya he.

Enough of your circus act. Now go back to the cage. Shooooo.