any momeen can help me?

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
MM Bukhari

any momeen can help me?

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:12 am

well its a hard decision for me, but I have to do it any ways, basically I belong to a business class family and almost settled guy, but I cannot stand shirk and mess in my family, so I have decided to leave this family and start my own life. were I wont be binded with unislamic laws and chains.

I am single and a business graduate and I am hard working with excellent marketing ability, I can market almost any thing in the world.I am ready to relocate in any part of the world, and will work hard and with complete dedication and honesty.

now I wont associate my self with any community, but just QURAN AND ALLAH

if u want to help me please let me know.

no one will give u reward other then Allah Subhanu.

shabbir4u

Re: any momeen can help me?

Unread post by shabbir4u » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:23 am

MM Bukhari wrote:well its a hard decision for me, but I have to do it any ways, basically I belong to a business class family and almost settled guy, but I cannot stand shirk and mess in my family, so I have decided to leave this family and start my own life. were I wont be binded with unislamic laws and chains.

I am single and a business graduate and I am hard working with excellent marketing ability, I can market almost any thing in the world.I am ready to relocate in any part of the world, and will work hard and with complete dedication and honesty.

MR MM Bukhari
What are you trying to say ?
How we can help you?
Do you need $$$ or House to live in ?

Do you need job ?
Do you to moved to US OR UK ?

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:55 am

How can you consider of leaving them when they need your help the most. You have the responsibility to show them the light. You are probably the best Marketeer, but not much loyal. You are educated,so find a way ( as Russul Peters would say) Be a Man Do the right thing.
I would consider printing some material about Islam. Translation of Sura's they read for Salawat and Fateha. Other pertinent stuff can follow. Leave these in the area they can get a chance to glance at it. They will come around.

Another thing that comes to mind is a trip to the best Mosque in the area around you. Muslims have made nice designs of Mosques in the past and modern times. Show them pictures of Dubai Mosques, Indonesians and Petrodollars Mosques. Islam is bigger then the cocoon our Bohra clergy wants us to see. Specially our historical literature.

There's more than one way to skin the cat. Wasallam.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:55 pm

seeker110 wrote:How can you consider of leaving them when they need your help the most. You have the responsibility to show them the light. You are probably the best Marketeer, but not much loyal. You are educated,so find a way ( as Russul Peters would say) Be a Man Do the right thing.
I would consider printing some material about Islam. Translation of Sura's they read for Salawat and Fateha. Other pertinent stuff can follow. Leave these in the area they can get a chance to glance at it. They will come around.

Another thing that comes to mind is a trip to the best Mosque in the area around you. Muslims have made nice designs of Mosques in the past and modern times. Show them pictures of Dubai Mosques, Indonesians and Petrodollars Mosques. Islam is bigger then the cocoon our Bohra clergy wants us to see. Specially our historical literature.

please dont tell me what is loyalty coz if I wasnt loyal i would never get courage to leave a settled life and struggle in the name of ALLAH...things which u are telling me I am doing it from last many years and now its getting in such a situation where I am also getting effected with shirk and jhalat of themm.

its time for me to move on and look for better world.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:57 pm

shabbir4u wrote:
MM Bukhari wrote:well its a hard decision for me, but I have to do it any ways, basically I belong to a business class family and almost settled guy, but I cannot stand shirk and mess in my family, so I have decided to leave this family and start my own life. were I wont be binded with unislamic laws and chains.

MR MM Bukhari
How we can help you?

Do you need job ?
just an idea or a contact address where I can get a job and islamic life away from bohra name and identity...

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:15 pm

MM Bukhari wrote:
shabbir4u wrote:
MR MM Bukhari
How we can help you?

Do you need job ?
just an idea or a contact address where I can get a job and islamic life away from bohra name and identity...
So where you reside now ?

Bori85

Unread post by Bori85 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:59 am

MM Bukhari wrote:
seeker110 wrote:How can you consider of leaving them when they need your help the most. You have the responsibility to show them the light. You are probably the best Marketeer, but not much loyal. You are educated,so find a way ( as Russul Peters would say) Be a Man Do the right thing.

please dont tell me what is loyalty coz if I wasnt loyal i would never get courage to leave a settled life and struggle in the name of ALLAH...things which u are telling me I am doing it from last many years and now its getting in such a situation where I am also getting effected with shirk and jhalat of themm.

its time for me to move on and look for better world.
MrMMBukhari,
I wouldn't say whether , what you are planning to do is right or wrong, I mean leaving your family and going away , starting a new life on your own terms and all that. But I do want to tell you that by taking this step, you will be left alone and doesn't seem that your family members will stop doing what they are doing. It seems very difficult step, but in case if you do this, then it's my suggestion, that do write about your experience and how you managed to do this. Just for your information, I know many people whose children are not believing in any of the Bohra rituals and Dai, nor coming for wahez in Muharram or Ramzan , nothing to do with bohra community, but they do believe in Allah, Quran, Namaz , Haj, Roza, only thing is they don't come to masjid/markaz, while their parents do come to masjid/ markaz. They have not left their family, but have taken their stand. You can also try that with your family.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:07 am

things are hard, but I know I will be successful coz my intentions are very clear.... Inshallah