Mansoos' Pearls Of Wisdom: Imam Hussain And His Ghoda.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Mansoos' Pearls Of Wisdom: Imam Hussain And His Ghoda.

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:15 pm

View the clip and see what "lessons" are taken by abdes in Mohurrum and what "Message" is passed out by the clergy with regard to the unparallel sacrifices of Imam Hussain (a.s.). It looks more like a hindu satsang wherein mythology is dumped on the listeners.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClPhbpRf ... e=youtu.be

Safiuddin

Re: Mansoos' Pearls Of Wisdom: Imam Hussain And His Ghoda.

Unread post by Safiuddin » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:44 pm

Wow, a talking horse. Just like Mr. Ed.

So when this alleged conversation was going on between
horse and rider, who was around to note it? I assume there was a third person present who ALSO
understood horse-talk and then translated it so Muff Addled could relate the story 1400+ years later.
Or maybe it was magic. And Muff Addled powers allowed him to know the story?
I guess the good news is that Muff Addled isn't 20 and his years on the Bohri Peacock Throne will be limited.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:12 pm

what is quite clear to any casual observer of bohra 'religious' practices and spiritual 'evolution' (perversions) is that the bohras as a community are slowly but surely being indoctrinated and led towards phantasmogorical beliefs incorporating mythology, and an acceptance of the fact that whatever gobbledy-gook is dished out by authority figures, it must be true and based on reality. in a curious phenomenon, even otherwise well-educated and professional bohras like doctors, engineers and accountants, as an example, actually lap up this complete bullshit without taking pause to consider its impossibility.

if bohras of today can swallow such obviously fantastic mutations and perversions of their faith, then why shouldnt they also accept that shiv beheaded ganesh, his own son, out of rage, and when his wife parvati flew into an uncontrollable fit of anger, he then beheaded a passing baby elephant and attached its head over ganesha's torso to pacify her and resurrect ganesha? that this ganesha is the hindu 'mushkil kusha' - vighna harta - and god of auspicious beginnings?

can anyone please point out how we bohras differ from hindus? we too have multiple gods, allah, syedna taher saifuddin, burhanuddin and now muffadal, their clan is growing and we are becoming polytheistic too. we do wadhawnu with 11,000 nariyals, we do kadambosi, pagla, we shower money on our living gods as hindus do on their stone deities, we kiss his feet and knees, we take mannats, we hang photos of the last 3 dai's, we kiss their portraits, we say laanats, we attack our enemies (as long as they are small in numbers and are reformists), we admire the dai's prowess in shikar, thus likening him to blood-thirsty goddess maa kaali, we speak in awe when the dai flies first class like the god varun devta, we speak in hushed whispers of his miracles performed like sai baba... need i go on?

the mental enslavement of this community continues and we are muslims only in name.

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:18 pm

ya ALLAH, my heart burns and cuts down in million pieces when I see such mockery of great sacrifices of Mola Imam Hussain(s)

this moron dont even understand a word , yet he is preaching **** to stupid dawoodi slaves....

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:51 am

this is for sure that ghoda didnt speak any thing in reality, so now how islamic is it to spread this lie in public, even that in mosque?

think

Unread post by think » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:32 pm

muffy does not have the intelligence to write this stuff. His paid staff is writing it for him and he then acts it out and says it in majlis. He is not even aware that his own staff is making a mockery out of him in public.

bingo

Unread post by bingo » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:42 pm

shit this saifuddin guy talks really dumb.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Br Saifuddin bhai we found the person who understands horse language, our own Br Bingo.

bingo

Unread post by bingo » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:39 pm

^^ lol!!! funny guy!!

bingo

Unread post by bingo » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:29 am

the reason that I'm here is just to refresh my knowledge or if possible share with you. Well as to the matter of Imam Hussain ( A.S ) and Zuljana (show some repect) conversation this can be possible because theres a Riwaayat of Aqa Ali ( A.S ) conversing with pidgeons so as per this Riwayaat why Mula- e - Kayenaat ( Imam Hussain (AS)) conversation isnt possible?, brothers you may have doubts on the leadership of Dai but never ever have doubts on Imam Hussains miracles and btw is the thread starter a ***** whabi? and seeker I pray u get a good sense of humour.

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:51 am

no one doubts about HUSSAIN(s) capability and miracle of talking with animals, prophet sulaiman use to talk with animals, so HuSSAIN(s) talking with his horse is no surprise.

but the matter of fact is no one was present in karbala to note down what was conversation between horse and HUssain(s), so claiming some thing that this was the exact thing was spoken is not ethical....

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:53 am

bingo wrote:the reason that I'm here is just to refresh my knowledge or if possible share with you. Well as to the matter of Imam Hussain ( A.S ) and Zuljana (show some repect) conversation this can be possible because theres a Riwaayat of Aqa Ali ( A.S ) conversing with pidgeons so as per this Riwayaat why Mula- e - Kayenaat ( Imam Hussain (AS)) conversation isnt possible?, brothers you may have doubts on the leadership of Dai but never ever have doubts on Imam Hussains miracles and btw is the thread starter a ****** whabi? and seeker I pray u get a good sense of humour.
Bingo
First you do not use foul language this is not Kothari Website secondly GM is no Wahabi.

bingo

Unread post by bingo » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:58 am

So you can use foul language in the kothari website? alright makes sense..... so using slangs and making fun of other people is allowed, isnt all the same?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:04 am

Bingo
Making fun of people is not foul language and being a closed minded Abde you do not understand the fun part in life. Chill Brother

bingo

Unread post by bingo » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:43 am

SBM wrote:Bingo
Making fun of people is not foul language and being a closed minded Abde you do not understand the fun part in life. Chill Brother
I seriously dont understand why do u relate me to a abde and btw u think making fun of people is a good part of life, oh man get a life, I really dont wanna emphasize on this but if abusing and mocking other people are not the same but they both hurt sentiments directly and indirectly and sum of the comments are sleazy man!!! but what I really said in my previous post was about Wahabi is just because I swear to God I hate them and goin thru this website earlier and reading the comments, the vermins are everywhere!! Arent the reformists shias?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:04 pm

! Arent the reformists shias?
Aren't Reformist Shias MUSLIM
Let us get this once again
FIRST WE ARE MUSLIM
THEN WE ARE SHIAS
THEN WE ARE DAWOODI BOHRAS
THEN WE ARE REFORMIST
Now when it comes to Abdes
this is how it is
First We are Abde Syedna
then we are Fatimid Dai Followers
then we are followers of Ahle Bayt
then we are Shias
then and then we are MUSLIM

bingo

Unread post by bingo » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:50 pm

God Almighty!!! I just asked you whether the " Reformists are shia or not!? not to type down the whole bunch of crap!!!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:56 pm

SBM wrote: Now when it comes to Abdes
this is how it is
First We are Abde Syedna
then we are Fatimid Dai Followers
then we are followers of Ahle Bayt
then we are Shias
then and then we are MUSLIM

bhai sbm,

with reference to your above, pls refer to my below..... :mrgreen:
(i.e. a major correction is reqd in your above synopsis)

First We are Abde Syedna
then we are followers of haqiqi kaaba,
then we are followers of ilah ul ardh
then we are children of bawa shafiq
then and only then we are dawoodi abde saifee-burhani bohra
MUSLIMS AND ISLAM BE DAMNED!

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:11 pm

bingo wrote: Well as to the matter of Imam Hussain ( A.S ) and Zuljana (show some repect) conversation this can be possible because theres a Riwaayat of Aqa Ali ( A.S ) conversing with pidgeons so as per this Riwayaat why Mula- e - Kayenaat ( Imam Hussain (AS)) conversation isnt possible?, brothers you may have doubts on the leadership of Dai but never ever have doubts on Imam Hussains miracles

Bingo
If there is anyone making a mockery of Imam Hussain and his sacrifice are Kothari “royals”. Miracle of Imam Hussain is his determination and courage to stand against a tyrant and fight for those who gave up on him.

Such impossible fairytales are more humiliating to Imam Hussain’s stature and his struggle against all odds. What wrong with bohra people, why such fake foolish melodrama is dished out to innovate Imam hussain’s story; Speaking horse !

Who told you Imam Ali converse with pigeons ? (Honest question, not mocking you). And what is that Rivayat !

bingo

Unread post by bingo » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:29 pm

I just want to say there are many untold stories about Imam Hussain and the maqtal I believe every second of the maqtal can be narrated in thousand words ( Im not talking about fabricating stories about Imam Hussain ( A. S )) every moment was like an eternity that could take days if anyone was to speak about it. So who knows may be this mightve happened I'm just not ready to deal with the matter that kothar will fabricate the stories about Imam Hussain ( A.S) take a second and think about it.
I really dont know abt the Rivayat of Aqa Ali ( A.S) because this was something I heard when I was really small but all I just remember is the gist thats it.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:48 pm

There are untold stories, not fairy tales !

Personally speaking : Story of Imam Hussain is far more believable and admirable with its human touch and expression of courage and humility. Its inspiring to learn from a mortal human who rises above wordly pleasures and fears to fight for justice and sacrifices that are unimaginable. Feelings, emotiona and physical pain that Imam hussain went through is enough for me to believe his greatness.

Talking animals and superhuman fairy tales belittle efforts of these great souls in imparting the message of simplicity, faith and Islam.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:05 pm

I really dont know abt the Rivayat of Aqa Ali ( A.S) because this was something I heard when I was really small but all I just remember is the gist thats it
Ha! Sancta Simplicitas!
Dingo,

When I question the validity of a talking horse, you consider it to be "shit". When asked to detail the Rivaayat of Hazrat Ali that you
referred to, you state I was really small and just remember the gist. My guess is that, while physically bigger, you are still really small.
Before attempting to impress us with your Doctorate in Sa-Baq Baq,
kindly do your homework. Perhaps you can narrate 1 second of Maqtal - e - Hussain in 25 words or less.

I'll bet you waited up to see Santa Claus this year, didn't you?
Did the goats speak to you at the abattoir this year on Eid ul Adha?
And don't forget - the talking rabbit comes at Easter.

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:55 pm

Ok guys I am not a scholar or anything, but just like you guys I have asked this questions multiple times to multiple person and only got 1 satisfactory answer.

1. All the riwayats and bayaans that we hear in our waaz are derived from "our kitaabs" which were wrote by Syedna Qadi Noman. Who again derived these from "Biharul Anwar"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bihar_al-Anwar
2. The so called rawi jasoos are kalam and collection of witnesses in kerbala. Which is why later we have 100's of diffrent version under "take what fits you" provision
3. As usual "the bohra sect" takes whats useful and rejects that people questions
4. This is the real kicker and controversial. When the horse was gifted to Imam Hussain he was aged 4-5 i.e young child, and when Imam Hussain was in karbala his age was 60 yrs. What breed of horse lives 55 or more years ? YES NONE. Average age of an arab pure breed horse is 15 years (20 max with only 8 years for its peak performance).

Go figure out

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:41 am

Do you think that a horse that can talk cannot outlive other horses out there? How many talking horses have you come across amongst Arab pure breeds? Obviously, this wasn't an average horse.

bingo

Unread post by bingo » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:11 am

I dont know Saifuddin its really mature of you to catch a passive point and make a fuss, Yah I dont remember so whats the big deal, I should do my homework? for what? I'm not a scholar or I'm not trying to prove something all I'm trying is to have a conversation that this can be possible not really emphasizing it, do u have any doubts about Imam Alis miracles its not a big deal even in earlier posts it has been said nabi sulaiman could talk to animals.
Guess whatever you want, Im just speaking the truth I dont have to be ashamed abt anything but all Im ashamed is to deal with guys like you and why everyone wants to assume things and lol whats Sa-Baq Baq, dingo!? thats really innovative of u.lol and btw I dint no theres a talking rabbit coming in easter. ( see youve got one more point to stretch.loser!!)
Last edited by bingo on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

bingo

Unread post by bingo » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:26 am

trvoice and anajmi yup makes sense to me surely no horse can extend a lifetime of 15 to 20 years but when theres anything about Imam Hussain I just turn a deaf ear and believe it. Its really hard for me to bear that kothar would go to an extent where they fabricate the stories of Imam Hussain!!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:48 am

that kothar would go to an extent where they fabricate the stories of Imam Hussain!!
Why it is hard for you to believe that When Mansoos Muffadal BS said that his dead Brother Huzefa BS called him and told him that he was in the company of Ahl-e-Bayt did you believe that too.........

bingo

Unread post by bingo » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:05 am

I dont know about that mate! Did he really say that? when was this do u have a video, I'm just talking in the context of this current topic.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:09 am

but when theres anything about Imam Hussain I just turn a deaf ear and believe it.
That is what makes it easy to fool people like you. I saw Imam Hussain in my dream yesterday and he asked me to collect all your money. Now turn a deaf ear, believe it and give me all your money!!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:14 am

bingo wrote:I dont know about that mate! Did he really say that? when was this do u have a video, I'm just talking in the context of this current topic.
Another one for your belief
by asad on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:54 am
Now beat this one:

Mojiza mufaddal mola in mumbai. Ek bhai ye last week mola ni ziyafat kidi hati.jiware ziyafat nu declare thyu to ehna 1hafta pehla si ek banau bano.ek sanp ye bhai na ghare aawto ane ghar no round lagai ne pacho chalo jato koi ne nuksan na krto. Sagla ghabrai gaya. je diwas mola ehna ghare padhara to ye din bhi emaj banu. ye sanp aawi ne bethi gayo. to mola ye sagla ne bahar jawa nu farmayu. sagla ghar na logo ane je mola na sathe shehzadao hata ye bhi bahar chala gya.pachi mola ye ye sanp na sathe kai guftgu kidi ane ye sanp waha si chalo gayo.sagla ne mola ye ander bulaya.sagla ye mola ne hath jodi ne arz kidi mola aa sanp ek hafta si aawe che or ghar no chakkar lagai ne chalo jai che aa su che aap batawiye.mola ye muskurai ne farmayu k aa sanp tamara karabat wala ma sij ek shakhs che je kitna warso pehla dawat na ander rahi ne dawat ni amanat ma khayanat kidi hati kai ghaplo kido tho to khuda tala ye ehna uper azaab utari ne ehne sanp ni kholi ma naakha hata.ane jiware ehne khabar padi k tamara ghare me tashrif lawa chu to ye mara si maafi talab krwa aawto hato.aaje ye mara si mafi mangi che.ane me ye khuda na gunah bakhshawi ne ehne aa azaab si chutkaro aapo che sagla mola na kadam mubrk pr giri gaya......khuda tala aa shan na hamara mola mohd burhanuddin ane ehna janasheen mola mufaddal ne taqayamat baaqi rakhe...AAMEEN.