(Bohras = Islam - Kothar) on Mairaj & western science

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
badrijanab

(Bohras = Islam - Kothar) on Mairaj & western science

Unread post by badrijanab » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:15 pm

Quran 55:33 - O ye assembly of Jinns and men! If it be yen can pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the earth, pass ye! Not without authority shall ye be able to pass!

Quran 52:38 (Inference: Sky will stop him to climb beyond)

Quran 51:7 - By the sky with (its) numerous paths. - No one can swear of "nothing", to swear their have to be a 'matter'. Sky is a material (matter) i.e. physical existence.

Quran 50:6 - Do they not look at the sky above them? How we have made it and adorned it, and there are no flaws in it? - Sky is a matter (material thing) and not hollow space

Quran 34:9 - .... or cause a piece of the sky to fall upon them.... - It proves sky is a matter, a material thing and not nothing (blank space).

Quran 84:1 - When the sky is rent asunder (broken into pieces) - something (thing = matter = material) only can be broken into pieces.

Western science, Sunni and Ithna Asheri erroneously believes that up above the earth is hollow and no physical matter (sky). Where else only Dawoodi Bohra maslaq is in compliance with Quran; we believe that sky is a matter/material.

From a hard matter (material) only "lateef" (fine) thing can pass like x-ray can pass through hard matter like iron. Rooh is 'lateef' than body/material.

Sunni contends that Mairaj was done by Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. over "Burraq"! As Prophet s.a.w.w. and 'burraq' are material (physical body) so they cannot pass through the physical body (matter) of sky (Quran 52:38).

The astronauts are in "Aakash" not went beyond which is termed as "Aoukaash".

To reach moon spacecraft has to pass through the sky and it is not finer than the solid thick wall of transparent sky. So men has not landed on moon. So where they have been? Their are flying mountains in the sky (proof: meteorites falling from it to earth), astronauts have landed over it. Quran is always right and cannot be wrong at all. Sunni and Ithna Asheri are "jidhar bum, udhar hum", western gora scientist wrongfully claimed they went to moon and our Sunni/Ithna waged tails to those gora's and disprove Quran. Bohras stood fast to the principles commanded by Quran. Alhamdolillah.

A place come where angle Gibraeel stopped citing reason that he will burn by stepping any further but Prophet went ahead on his 'Burraq' so Sunni's 'Burraq' is superior than angel Gibraeel!!! Unintelligent theory, as usual.

Rooh is lateef than matter so it can pass through matter... Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. done Mairaj in Roohani form.

Alhamdolillah.

anajmi

Re: (Bohras = Islam - Kothar) on Mairaj & western science

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:48 pm

You are absolutely right, sky is matter. If it was not matter than how would it contain rain that falls from the sky. We need tanks to hold the water don't we? So there must be tanks made of matter up in the sky that hold the water and these tanks must also have holes and taps that someone turns on and off when it is time to rain.

Then how can plane fly in the sky? Can someone actually fly? Since it is all matter, planes do not actually fly, otherwise they would hit the wall up there that is made of matter. There are roads up in the sky and planes are actually big cars driving on those roads and birds are pedestrians walking. Which joker told us birds and planes could fly in matter?

These guys who tell us these things are such fools. Thank you for opening my eyes badrijanab. Your intelligence and understanding of the Quran truly amazes me.

And we keep blaming those idiot Wahhabis for the literal interpretation of the Quran. :wink:

We've heard of people putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5 but have you ever heard of someone putting an i,d,i,o and t together and coming up the theory of relativity?

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:35 am

Humans leave on the surface of the Earth. Above it the empty space where birds, air planes fly and cloud get together and rain - this is called "Aakash".

Above "Aakash" is called "Aukaash" - transparent wall of skies one over another like onion covers; with some hollow space between two skies - these sky walls are hard (matter / material) which are defined in the Quran, SIX AAYAT'S as proof are quoted in the first post.

Besides many aayat's in first post here are few more aayat indicating only Bohra maslaq to be in compliance with Quran and rest all sects of Islam bowing to might of gora west errant science:

Quran 22:65 (translation by Saheeh): Do you not see that Allah has subjected to you whatever is on the earth and the ships which run through the sea by His command? And He restrains the sky from falling upon the earth, unless by His permission. Indeed Allah, to the people, is Kind and Merciful.

This aayat one among many, also proves Sky is a matter.

in Aayat# 6 of Sura 50, and aayat # 1 of Sura 86 - Allah is swearing on Sky - no one can swear on emptiness or nothing! There have to be something to swear upon. If Allah is swearing on Sky then sky is something/matter.

Gora's science disproves sky (beyond clouds / "Aakash") as matter. Majority sects of Islam including Sunni & Ithna Asheri have bowed to whatever Gora's have dictated without verifying Quran. Only Bohra maslaq behamdolillah believe the structure of sky ("Aukaash") as per dictum of Allah/Quran.

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:46 am

Go read a science texbook meant for small children. You are so misinformed. The sky is matter, it is a mixture of several gasses, prevalently N2 and O2 (nitrogen+oxygen). This air mass has a significantly high pressure- we are not aware of it due evolution. Our bodies have grown used to the conditions on this planet.

As for the moon landing, a show called "Mythbusters" disproves theories of the landing being false. In fact, in 30 minutes, mythbusters divulges more FACTS than religion has in thousands of years.

If you cannot believe the formerly stated facts, you are ignorant and/or incapable of understanding simple concepts which can probably be proven by any university's science department. Sit in on a children's science lesson, and i guarantee you that you will learn that you beliefs are absolutely inconsistent with what has been PROVEN.

I advise you all to use the internet to learn things about how the world actually works.

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:51 am

http://nova.stanford.edu/projects/mod-x/id-pres.html

Here. You can play your vaguely stated evidence against the facts presented above. If you still don't want to see the truth, don't argue with me... Go argue with physics post-docs at Stanford, or any other university. Or even a 10 year old (non bohri) kid.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Bro/Sis Nietzsche,

I've quoted at least NINE aayat's of Quran to plainly say stand of Quran in this matter.

Where else you have not quoted any single aayat to prove your stand!!! If you do not agree then counter them with any other aayat's of Quran, can you? You cannot. All non-DB put together cannot disprove stand of Quran indeed.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:46 pm

Faith = not wanting to know whats true. Nietzsche

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:48 pm

I completely agree with badrijanab. The proof is in the failure of apolla 13. The real reason why Tom Hanks couldnt land on the moon in apollo 13 was because he ran into the matter which aukaash is made of.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:32 am

Bhai badrijanab,
No matter what you say, this ignorant people will not believe you.. This is the generation that has been brought up and have been brainwashed by the mass media.. In fact, the whole Apollo mission was staged in Hollywood..

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Haha you guys sound very similar to the defenders of the administration now. When you can't logically disprove/ prove something, you immediately transition from Quranic Aya to a borderline ad hominem argument.

I'd like to accentuate the fact that you haven't provided a single logical claim to discredit the facts that I've provided.

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:39 pm

PROVE that the Apollo missions were staged.
PROVE that "western science" doesn't believe there to be any physical composition of the sky.
PROVE that anything I have cited above is fallacious.

I beg you PROVE IT!

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:09 am

Nietzsche wrote:PROVE that the Apollo missions were staged.
PROVE that "western science" doesn't believe there to be any physical composition of the sky.
PROVE that anything I have cited above is fallacious.

I beg you PROVE IT!
Proofs:
1. Quran 55:33
2. Quran 52:38
3. Quran 51:7
4. Quran 50:6
5. Quran 34:9
6. Quran 84:1
7. Quran 52:38
8. Quran 22:65
9. Quran 50:6
10. Quran 86:1

Stand of western (gora's) science dogma change, fades and expires as new discoveries take place but stand of Quran (Quranic Science) always remain fully complete, reliable and static, do not expire as time advances, neither it become obsolete. Therefore later is completely reliable with any time dimension but former seems to be acceptable ONLY in present, it was not known in past and could change in future (rejecting all present hypothesis) so former (i.e. gora's science which is not in compliance with Quran) is unreliable if it clashes with Quran.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:30 pm

Conscíous wrote: In fact, I believe the whole Apollo mission was staged in Hollywood..
Br Nietzsche,,
I've corrected my statement above ^^.. And do you really think Mythbusters are unbiased ?? I'm willing to bet, there television series is funded by National Geographic, discovery and there likes and all this is owned by the corporate media..

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:43 am

Great, so you've provided several ayats to back your stance. Now tell me why the "science" presented in the Quran has more merit than the "science" listed in the bible or the Torah. In fact, why should we believe the science in the Quran to be any more accurate than the science presented in the religions of the Greek and roman people, or the ancient people of Europe and Africa? What exactly makes the Quran more valid than the myriad religions that have existed for millenia?

And don't give me any more ayats; you can't use something to validate itself.

For example, don't tell me that the Quran is gods true word because the Quran says so. That is a fallacious argument.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:18 pm

While on the subject of Mairaj, there are bohra bayans in Mohurrum vayez which claim that when Prophet (s.a.w.) kissed Allah's hand he saw Mola Ali's ring on the finger thereby confusing the abde minds on the veracity of their claims as it raises important questions with regard to the status of Prophet (s.a.w.) and Mola Ali (a.s.).

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:53 pm

One other thing the Bohras claimed, before they dumped Nahjul Balagha as authentic, was that they couldn't tell if Quran was written by Ali or Nahjul Balagha was written by Allah!!

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:40 am

anajmi wrote:One other thing the Bohras claimed, before they dumped Nahjul Balagha as authentic, was that they couldn't tell if Quran was written by Ali or Nahjul Balagha was written by Allah!!
Prove?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:12 am

Prove I am wrong.

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:25 pm

time by time it is proved Mullah badri is fool, and bohra doctrine is piece of shiit.

the more I read bohra doctrine the more I get away of these stupid fairy tales.

every thing in QURAAN is supported by science, and bohra doctrine goes against QURAAN and SCIENCE.