Abdeali's Confession

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
murtaza2152

Abdeali's Confession

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:57 am

Watch "Abdeli's Confession." on YouTube regarding 53rd Dail Mutlaq Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuXqUrj ... ata_player

wise_guy

Re: Abdeali's Confession

Unread post by wise_guy » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:31 am

Thats cheeky... what do people from SKQ camp have to say now.. apart from 'the video is doctored or fake'

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:59 am

I cannot hear where he said SMS is the Mansoos. He only prays for his well being . And note SKQ camp has not cursed the SMS camp. They are working diplomatically and in civilised manner.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:16 am

This you tube looks like it was during some majlis or ashara, certainly BEFORE Syednas wafaat.

Recall, that KhuzaimaBS Qutbuddin went public with nass after the death. There is no reason to assume that his son Abdeali bs was privvy to the nass on his father. So why would he not do doa, given the same information on Nass to SMS as the masses, and him being in the dark abut his father.

I smell a rat.

I think this U-Tube was deliberately revealed by SKQ camp for reasons that you can speculate on. It's spreading like wildfire as victory for SMS.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:26 am

Bohra spring wrote:I cannot hear where he said SMS is the Mansoos. He only prays for his well being . And note SKQ camp has not cursed the SMS camp. They are working diplomatically and in civilised manner.
He is talking about nass itself.. Why would he then mention just Syedi Mufaddal Saifuddin of all the Shahzadas.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:01 am

wise_guy wrote:
Bohra spring wrote:I cannot hear where he said SMS is the Mansoos. He only prays for his well being . And note SKQ camp has not cursed the SMS camp. They are working diplomatically and in civilised manner.
He is talking about nass itself.. Why would he then mention just Syedi Mufaddal Saifuddin of all the Shahzadas.
Imlistening to it and Believe its after the raudat tahera Nass drama on SMS, but before Syednas wafaat.

mohamedshah

Unread post by mohamedshah » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:23 am

Abdeali BS at that point in time was like all of us was not aware of the Khaagi NASS done on his father, he was saying what was politically correct at that time to the best of his knowledge. The truth at that level.

gyan

Unread post by gyan » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:42 am

Haqq ni Dawat neej jeet thase ...

53rd DAI Sayedna Abu Jafar us Sadiq Mufaddal Saifuddin .... Zindabaad Zindabaad Zindabaad

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:43 am

hahhahahaha....@mohamedshah:

dont change colours bro,..accept the truth.

Dont give this bull shit escape that he did not know about khangi nass...is it true that ex mazoon revealed the nass after the wafaat of Muqaddas Maula RA.

Was the site created in one day after that. Is it possible???? Really....

All was known to them and how they were waiting for Muala's wafaat so they upload all the documents and create this rift.

gyan

Unread post by gyan » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:44 am

Now the fake KQ's are stuck in their own WEB ....

FAke , Liars , greedy KQ and all his sons .......

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:46 am

He cannot challenge that nothing was heard during Raudat Tahera incident when Maula RA proclaimed nass on Aaliqadar Maula TUS,

BECAUSE HE HIMSELF ACCEPTED THAT NASS AND DID DUA.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:06 am

Abdeali BS must explain this video. He can clarify it here or on the QnA section of Fatemi dawat.com

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:54 am

To me it doesn't matter. Did SKQ ever said this himself? Also, even if Abedali BS knew about SKQ Nass, then also he had to say that to be politically correct.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:30 am

No confession. Its just a request for dua in a bayan and video is old too not recently. Another poor attempt by muffy camp to sway people.muffy group is dumb
Man do they think we live in stone age or what?

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:53 am

mohamedshah wrote:Abdeali BS at that point in time was like all of us was not aware of the Khaagi NASS done on his father, he was saying what was politically correct at that time to the best of his knowledge. The truth at that level.
Mohammed bhai. Your argument is weak. Are you saying his father never mentioned to him about khangi naas. Forget Abdeali. SKQ himself did dua in a Majlis for SMS calling him Mansoos. He could have just not mentioned him and not do any dua. Whatever answers the Qutbis come up for this will be very weak. If you look at history, for 4 years Sulaiman bin Hasan accepted Syedna Dawood as the Dai and then came up with this Nass letter claiming Daiship. His excuse was that he had to wait 4 years because the conditions in Yemen were hostile. An argument not appealing to majority Dawoodis.

More than religious this dispute appears more like a family feud. SKQ was sidelined for years either out of jealousy or a mistake/error he may have committed. And now its time to get even with the opposite camp.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:13 pm

This is from Ujjai in 1433H.
One year after Nass in Rawdat Tahera.

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:35 pm

Mazakyo wrote:SKQ himself did dua in a Majlis for SMS calling him Mansoos. He could have just not mentioned him and not do any dua. Whatever answers the Qutbis come up for this will be very weak.
Did you read this -> http://fatemidawat.files.wordpress.com/ ... to-sms.pdf (the letter sent by SMS to SKQ and referring SKQ as his Maula)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:41 pm

I think no one has taken the pains to hear the video properly. Yes, Abdeali does praise Muffy and goes to the extent of calling him 'Aliqadr,' a title bestowed upon him by 51st Dai, in fact I have seen a more lengthy version of this video and believe me NOWHERE does he mention anything about nass nor does he address him as Mansoos !! Even in the bigger version of this video, he further states that the 52nd Dai had bestowed upon him the title of something like 'Hakikul Yemen' blah blah !! So please don't read much into this as it is a desperate and frantic effort by Muffy camp which has fallen flat on his face !!

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:06 pm

AgnosticTheist wrote:
Mazakyo wrote:SKQ himself did dua in a Majlis for SMS calling him Mansoos. He could have just not mentioned him and not do any dua. Whatever answers the Qutbis come up for this will be very weak.
Did you read this -> http://fatemidawat.files.wordpress.com/ ... to-sms.pdf (the letter sent by SMS to SKQ and referring SKQ as his Maula)

I have read that letter. Yes he refers to him as Maula and rightly so as he was the Mazun. But does he say in the letter that you are the Dai after my father and therefore you are the Maula?? People in general referred to him as Mazun Maula. Did that automatically make him a Dai?

I am not making the point in favour or defence of SMS but just pointing out the disconnect.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:15 pm

1400 years ago, the prophet (saw) referred to Ali as Maula. And we know how important that statement turned out to be. Did we ask then, if the prophet (saw) was saying that after I pass Ali is my successor? If that worked automatically, then this should work automatically too, don't you think?

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:27 pm

anajmi wrote:1400 years ago, the prophet (saw) referred to Ali as Maula. And we know how important that statement turned out to be. Did we ask then, if the prophet (saw) was saying that after I pass Ali is my successor? If that worked automatically, then this should work automatically too, don't you think?

What was in SMS' heart when he was referring to SKQ as Maula nobody knows. If the naas was in khangi (with only SKQ knowing about it) then how did SMS refer to his as Maula? How would he know he would be the next dai??

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Mazakyo wrote:
anajmi wrote:1400 years ago, the prophet (saw) referred to Ali as Maula. And we know how important that statement turned out to be. Did we ask then, if the prophet (saw) was saying that after I pass Ali is my successor? If that worked automatically, then this should work automatically too, don't you think?

What was in SMS' heart when he was referring to SKQ as Maula nobody knows. If the naas was in khangi (with only SKQ knowing about it) then how did SMS refer to his as Maula? How would he know he would be the next dai??
For once I have to agree with Anajmi....he does have a point.....kindly explain? You skirt the issue by asking what SMS was thinking at the time.......why not ask him what he meant:)

My issue has always been that KQ has just his word on the nass.....no one to corraborate it.....

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:08 pm

Al-Muizz wrote:
Mazakyo wrote:
For once I have to agree with Anajmi....he does have a point.....kindly explain? You skirt the issue by asking what SMS was thinking at the time.......why not ask him what he meant:)

My issue has always been that KQ has just his word on the nass.....no one to corraborate it.....
The point is that by referring to Mazun as Moula in his letter does not ensure that Mazun is the next dai. But calling SMS Mansoos during his dua, SKQ makes the case weak for himself.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:25 pm

Wasnt the mazoon's name was used for 50 years as the next Prince of Whales in all mishaq. Either way the fight is about money. These people have no background of being kind and compassionate. I agree there has to be a good reason why there was muteness by SQS. Maybe some action or pictures him collecting loot all these years. I like to read his bio-data to make sure. One thing isfor sure, that the poor and miskeen needs to taken care off. It has not been done in the last century. People who were hoping for their hard earned money to go for benefit of the deserving, would they not say for once that I too will die some day and will become responsible for my acts of turning a blind eye , so wife can have some place to gossip and not care for what is important for her family as whole. This to me is not only haram but does come with stupidity.

My problem is not with the people who rely on food with a ton of bull and matem, my beef is with the ordinary bohra who knowingly are doing haram with the money given to them due to grace of Allah to be given to these parasites. Change yourself first, rest is up to Allah. Stop supporting haram.

It is easy to live a simple life as taught to us by Panjatan.