Why No one Walks the Talk

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Bohra spring

Re: Why No one Walks the Talk

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:51 pm

Has anyone noticed that James is planted to divert topics and hope he can confuse those who may be influenced by reformists comments.

He has no intention of discussing or accepting resolved arguments, even if the score is against him or her James will continue opposing it for the sake of it , he is throwing words and arguments to dilute the comments. Sometime he wiggles out or goes off in a tangent. I suspect he and his gang may be having a laugh how they are challenging us.

I have since decided to ignore him.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:23 pm

What these blind people don't understand is that their masters are on the forefront when it comes to any good being done in the community, never mind if they themselves have not made any efforts and they are ready to take credit but when it comes to the wrongs in the community then they conveniently pass the buck to "Upar wala kare che, Mola to Masum che"................ Its, heads I win, tails you lose !
"If a battle is won then the General gets the accolades but when it is lost then he only has to face the brickbats" !!

SKQ Fan

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:39 pm

It is ironical that Hindus, Sunnis, Shias are welcome with open arms in Mufaddali Controlled Masjids whereas we momineen followers of a true Dai Sayedna Qutbuddin (TUS) are denied, debarred and even abused when we try to go Mufaddali Controlled Majids ,Reminds me of the Marasiya we pray in Moharram " Hakim ka Hukum", in this case it is " Muddala ka hukum yeh hai ki Sab aaYe, Sunni aaYe, Shia aaye ,Kafir ssYe, Hindu Talak aaye to mana tum no kijiyo, Ek Moula Qutbuddin aur unke Logo Ko hargi ziarat na karne Do"

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:26 pm

SKQ Fan wrote:It is ironical that Hindus, Sunnis, Shias are welcome with open arms in Mufaddali Controlled Masjids whereas we momineen followers of a true Dai Sayedna Qutbuddin (TUS) are denied, debarred and even abused when we try to go Mufaddali Controlled Majids ,Reminds me of the Marasiya we pray in Moharram " Hakim ka Hukum", in this case it is " Muddala ka hukum yeh hai ki Sab aaYe, Sunni aaYe, Shia aaye ,Kafir ssYe, Hindu Talak aaye to mana tum no kijiyo, Ek Moula Qutbuddin aur unke Logo Ko hargi ziarat na karne Do"
If that is so, What are they afraid of?
If anything, the Qutbuddin followers need most hidaayat from 51 and 52, correct? I say, bring them on. Let them be redeemed - after all Mufaddal maula himself said, "kakaji Saheb, aavi jaao, aavi jaav"

Why stop when they are coming for ziyarat? They are doing beyfarmaani of Mufaddal maula.

Naapak, naa paak.