Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think_for_yourself

Re: saheb e dawat visit. A new loot.

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:48 pm

Imagine Syedi Fakhruddin Shaheed selfless, untiring, walking long distances to do dawat among the tribals and then compare with the Sahabe Dawat of the day. Going rate for Shehzadas is Rs. 21000 - Rs 52,000 for a qadam, Rs 110,000 for a ziyafat (minimum). With five to six qadams a day and a couple of ziyafats, it is an easy half a million rupee payday for each Shehzada and his toli. The altu faltus that are on this job must be raking in at least a lakh a day. Which ordinary mumin family in India makes that kind of money? He who answers the call of the plunderer, deserves to be plundered.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:30 am

Got info. that there are 4 saheb e dawats in Ahmedabad and each is demanding 21000 n all 4 go together so 80000 minimum for salam. It goes to over a lakh when the extra baggage ( diwan, aamil, jamat members etc are considered).

In Ratlam, the rate is 5000 per household and they have given it a specific name to the amount being collected.

Bori85

Unread post by Bori85 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:59 am

think_for_yourself wrote:Imagine Syedi Fakhruddin Shaheed selfless, untiring, walking long distances to do dawat among the tribals and then compare with the Sahabe Dawat of the day. Going rate for Shehzadas is Rs. 21000 - Rs 52,000 for a qadam, Rs 110,000 for a ziyafat (minimum). With five to six qadams a day and a couple of ziyafats, it is an easy half a million rupee payday for each Shehzada and his toli. The altu faltus that are on this job must be raking in at least a lakh a day. Which ordinary mumin family in India makes that kind of money? He who answers the call of the plunderer, deserves to be plundered.

We should not complain about all this new ways of collecting money by Kothar, please understand they have a very big court case to fight and that will need millions of rupees. Jaan and Maal si Kurbaan thai jawaano wakhat aavi gayo che... more Maal than Jaan

boharimoiz

Unread post by boharimoiz » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:06 am

saheb e dawat is called badaa gundaa come for money like haftaa wasuli with the help of chotaa gundaa aamil&jamat members like their punter.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:45 am

salaar wrote:, however for personalities like Syedi Fakhruddin Shaheed exhibiting maujizas is not out of bound and they possess the powers to come to your assistance if need be, if we deny then we will have to deny the maujiza of shaqqul qamar the ship of Noah, the maujizas of Essa a.s and so on.
Frankly ! I don’t believe in miracles by human. The events which takes has logical/practical set of occurrence and efforts to make it happen. The ship of noha which you state as an example here, I see it as a feat of human endeavor ! it is not against laws of science and logic to builds a ship and fill it with animals and sail it over floods. The ship was built with human efforts, hardwork, science and over a period of time. It wasn’t built or appeared in a lightining flash. What is miraculous here is, noah’s faith in Allah, now that miracle is a matter of personal salvation / spirituality with one’s creator.

With respect to Essa, I don’t believe he bought dead to life. He would have cured severely ill person to good health by virtue of his knowledge and wisdom. Essa inspires me with his determination against the harshest persecution, a man who revolutionized a civilization.

What is a miracle we are discussin here ?? we seek shortcut solution to our desires / fears / greed envoking names of saints who actually lived a life of harsh realities. If they were miraculous living, they would have made their own life better. It is an insult to their life and message they struggled for.

So and so people lost and saw syedi fakhruddin ride a horse and guide them, saw some dream and something happened, I dismiss them as hallucinations or creative attention seeking techniques by shallow people who deep inside seeking an idol to give a face /form to their piety !

Look around, there are mojiza happening in our everyday life, science of nature is a mojiza, something we can study, understand and use it to better our world. Don’t dismiss them off as something beyond our understanding ! nothing is beyond our understanding !!! ASK QUESTIONS !!!

genesis

Unread post by genesis » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:09 am

This is arrogance and atrociousness of the highest order. At a time when the very authority is being challenged and when disgruntlement almong a silent majority is at its peak, what was needed was a warm reach-out and an effort at renewed bonding , confidence-building and a time to "Give"rather than to take. All discredit to the think-tank and the advisory panel who have instead made a move to further sabotage and aggravate the already disillusioned mind-set by sending emissaries all over on yet another "Take" tour. Its baffling. Truly baffling. Testing the elasticity to the extreme and the snap could now well be a mere matter of time. Either they are basking in supreme over-confidence or are grossly under-estimating the inherent power of the people which is bound to lose its passivity beyond a point.
Its still not to late for them to do a crash-course on PR , revamp their coterie and reverse the inevitable.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:29 am

Vinaash-Kaal-Vipreet-Buddhi

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:49 am

Rawan was not killed by RAM, he was killed by his own arrogance, same will happen with MS.
Last edited by monginis on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:50 am

humanbeing it is everybodys own perspective, i agree fools believe on maujizas stories one has to be logical and practical in approach everything has its reasoning............ uptil here iam with you but if it is that you dont believe in miracles at all then our point of views are different,

Nafisa

Re: 2 Pakistani Saheb e Adawat ,Looters

Unread post by Nafisa » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:20 am

Mustansir bin Mansoor and his brother Naeem bin Mansoor(son in law of Shezadi Sakina) are appointed for loot Maar in Dahod , and Pune. Both are certified Shait'ans and people of Hell are proud on them very much.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:54 am

i burst out in laughter, why are you so annoyed with them?

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:20 am

salaar wrote:i burst out in laughter, why are you so annoyed with them?
Because our loved ones are throwing money at them that they had saved for other things! Our friends and family on the MS side complain to us that this is the case but are afraid to desist from paying up! I am told them what I said here, that they deserve the plunderers because they won't speak up(kinda like you not walking out of boring movies with MS starring in lead role.) I am highlighting their plight here because I still care for them.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:29 am

honestly i see so much exaggerations if they are there and you dont feel like going or greeting them just quit whos asking you to give them salams, this is a routine matter for them they are doing what they are instructed to do right or wrong is a different story but for ordinary folks nobody asking you to go there on gun points it seems like argument just for the sake of argument.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:34 am

Asalaam'alykum,
These family member of Muffadal saab are not less than any goons or hooligans in India or abroad. These people do it officially in the name of islam, hence disguising it all with a white cover of faith. Trust me majority of bohras are fed up with this extraordinary charity giving and receiving nothing but false promises. Our Dawat has become a parallel politics tangent to country's politics. These people gather wealth in the name of false pretense.
I would like to urge any of the high status holding reformist in Bohras to take a step forward as a leader and fight these oppressor of current times. I swear on god if anyone takes an iniative I am ready to give in and fight for this cause.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:39 am

salaar wrote:honestly i see so much exaggerations if they are there and you dont feel like going or greeting them just quit whos asking you to give them salams, this is a routine matter for them they are doing what they are instructed to do right or wrong is a different story but for ordinary folks nobody asking you to go there on gun points it seems like argument just for the sake of argument.
Brother Salaar,
In what times and age are u living, you know each and every thing is connected through its52 database, they have columns of requirements which have to be met, and if you do not follow as they want you to do, you would not be able to attend any special miqaats example Ramadan etc. Brother this is what people fear and we are really god fearing people and lesser of god loving, we do things out of fear.
People who live a society or a colony in particular district or hamlet, they are vary of each other and if some is of protesting nature he is easily avoided, isolated and even discarded.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:25 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:In what times and age are u living, you know each and every thing is connected through its52 database, they have columns of requirements which have to be met, and if you do not follow as they want you to do, you would not be able to attend any special miqaats example Ramadan etc. Brother this is what people fear and we are really god fearing people and lesser of god loving, we do things out of fear.
People who live a society or a colony in particular district or hamlet, they are vary of each other and if some is of protesting nature he is easily avoided, isolated and even discarded.
This fear is baseless, majority of town I travelled and lived, I did not face any such pressures, from jamaat or social circle. Its up to one’s conscience and need for social recognition that will make one dependent or gullible to exploitation.

Open minded free thinking daring bohras are minority in the community and local jamaat / kothar handles them with care. If one is assertive, vocal and strong enough to defend themselves, Kothari jamaats does not mess with such people. They have enough submissive abdes ready to dole out the cash and submission required for them to rule. Kothari jamaat wants to avoid unnecessary hassles and petty fights which can boomrang into a controversy creating local heroes.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:30 am

bro Akhtiar please dont be mistaken either iam unaware of the situation or you are getting me wrong, you tell me what is there abt its52 database, that is just for registration of meeqat etc but for these round the year events is there any compulsion to attend, no there is nothing as such here they announce if you want to go you go otherwise who comes and check i mean this is no reason for which any action of that sort could be taken against anybody.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:39 am

What about that whole Hepatullah Dawedar drama which was made compulsory to attend and required scanning of Its52 card.
Brother we are being monitored 24/7, they treat us like robots and want to have a iron grip over the abdes.
they have no feelings towards us, they can easily hug a nasty semi naked baba but they easily avoid us in touching them as they are paak saaf and in 24 hours taharat.
@ Human Being
Brother that is not the case, Visiting places is a different thing and staying in a locality and paying dues is a whole lot different. Brother I do not think you are in touch with a lot of abde lot, if you are in India, Pakistan or Gulf countries people are under pressure always, people have to do things for conformity and acceptability in society, social psychology is different around here.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:15 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote: @ Human Being
Brother that is not the case, Visiting places is a different thing and staying in a locality and paying dues is a whole lot different. Brother I do not think you are in touch with a lot of abde lot, if you are in India, Pakistan or Gulf countries people are under pressure always, people have to do things for conformity and acceptability in society, social psychology is different around here.
I live amongst abdes of the highest order ! No doubt there is a pressure, manipulation, isolation and ridicule when living in abde majority. But one has to rise above such worldy pressures to realize your potential. In every sphere of lives we will face exploitation.

There is a big world out there inside and outside bohra community. One can always find like-minded bohras and form a social ciricle, rest fanatic abdes are best avoided. Most of the times, they are sources of my amusement. I go through various emotions and it is a learning experience to interact with abdes.

My interaction with jamaat members, sheikhs and mullahs are polite and civil. I do not submit to their demands neither I insult them or tolerate any misbehavior from them. Many sheikhs and mullah try to use their position and influence me to dole out “fakhera-rakam” they use variety of arguments to convince me. One of them is to offer services ( khidmat) by jaan and maal. I happily accept to get involved with Jaan and Maal and start demanding project information and accounts to get involved. First accounts and blue prints then I will add maal accordingly and as required. They will disappear like gadhe-ke-sir-se-singh.. and all their melodrama of not giving accounts and maula-par-bharoso I laugh it off shaking their conscience.

Deep inside thieves knows when they are questioned and judged, remain firm in your stand and they will not bully you. As a person we too need to raise ourselves over petty showmanship and apprehensions of being watched over.

Jiss-ne-ki-sharam------ Uske-phoote-karam

Jiss-ne-ki-behayaayi--- Ussne-khai-ras-malaai

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:13 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Asalaam'alykum,
These family member of Muffadal saab are not less than any goons or hooligans in India or abroad. These people do it officially in the name of islam, hence disguising it all with a white cover of faith. Trust me majority of bohras are fed up with this extraordinary charity giving and receiving nothing but false promises. Our Dawat has become a parallel politics tangent to country's politics. These people gather wealth in the name of false pretense.
I would like to urge any of the high status holding reformist in Bohras to take a step forward as a leader and fight these oppressor of current times. I swear on god if anyone takes an iniative I am ready to give in and fight for this cause.
Brother Akhtiar - BTW a high status person among Bohras apparently HAS taken a step forward as a leader, and IS currently fighting the oppression. He is doing it not on the streets of Mumbai or in Tahrir square, but elsewhere. I think they need someone like you to step up and take a leadership role in organizing a Tahrir Square.
Didn't Gandhi say something about "Be the Change...?"
You are that person. Why wait for others. Go do it. You got passion, you got motivation, and now you show readiness. You might qualify as a high status "Reformist" - surely Brother Humsafer might welcome you and put you up on a pedestal.

Just an observation, Bhai - :)

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:27 am

If These kind of polytheist people were alive during the reign of barbarian.....i would have slit them open and beheaded them, because these people are living parasites surviving on the poor gullible bohras. 24/7 playing with their emotions and condemning do to things against their fancies. I would not have a second thought regarding slaying these good for nothing traitors of Islam. Who have made this 1 million strong cultural people so downward and gloomy looking. We have lost our identity and our prestige just because of this dictatorship nature.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:34 am

Bhai Akhtiar - sorry, my previous post posted in heat of the moment. looks like you are no Gandhi.

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:20 pm

I think when most of members here who want progression wants everyone to stand up, I think they mean that everyone should stand up for them self. I have personally always avoided spending on these people. IMHO khuda, imam, dai does not need my money, as for barakat goes it has nothing to do with the amount.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:25 pm

Mustansir bin Mansoor and his brother Naeem bin Mansoor(son in law of Shezadi Sakina) are appointed for loot Maar in Dahod , and Pune. Both are certified Shait'ans and people of Hell are proud on them very much. Like other Manhus Qasre Jali, these brothers are Jahil in religious education. They are MBA and knows how to sale religion and minting money.
The only solution of Najaat from these Shait'ans is to kick them fully and never pay any respect. They are worst then Qazzaq.

think

Unread post by think » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:27 pm

there is something abnormal about muffy. some how he is running away from something. today in colombo, then in galiakot then in iraq, then back to colombo, then in dahod. surat etc etc. a family man would like to spend time with his wife and children but he is on the run. even bill gates and buffet work 40 hour week ,if that but give more time to their family. I think he has some kind of physcological problem with money. there has to be something wrong.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:03 pm

salaar wrote:honestly i see so much exaggerations if they are there and you dont feel like going or greeting them just quit whos asking you to give them salams,
If it was the Bohras "Going' then probably it could have been avoided but its about those mafias "Coming" to your house wherein the Bohras have no escape ! In Surat, the sahib-e-dawat visited every house alongwith his troupe PERSONALLY and the reluctant host had no option but to shell out money to him as well as his cronies.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:13 pm

human being: what a quote!
Vinaash-Kaal-Vipreet-Buddhi

I fully understand that proverb; however I am sure many on this forum -non-Gujaratis- should be enlightened with its meaning.
Please oblige them!

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:01 pm

The last 2 times or so that I recall over the last 30-40 years that this term was used "Saheb e Dawat", the agenda, stated purpose and publicity of it was completely transparent :

That Dawat (e Hadiyah) was in dire financial crisis and they need money. They were blatantly honest and open about it. that was 10-30 years ago.

ff 2014 - Put in perspective - casting the slightest shadow of doubt over credibility and authenticity of the 4 Shehzadasahebs (QJ BS, , Malek UL Ashter, Idrisbhai BS, Qusai BS and Ammar BS) nass testimony, rightfully or wrongfully, is going to have tremendously detrimental impact on the corporation of Dawat to earn "legitimate" income. Legitimate income means income from ziyafats, najwas, waajebat, sabeels' and this is just the beginning.

Their fight is going to get more desperate, crafty and full ofmassive cover ups.
Time will tell, as events continue to unfold, and as people become more reticent or outraged.
And I do think that we've seen nothin yet!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:14 pm

HOW PEOPLE THE AGE OF HIS GRANDFATHER ARE BENDNG AND BOWING TO 'SAHEB-E-DAWAT' OF SURAT. THE QUALIFICATION OF THIS YOUNGSTER IS THAT HE HAPPENS TO BE THE SON-IN-LAW OF MUFFY

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x60 ... 9/0ib7.jpg[/img]

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:52 pm

REALLY PATHETIC....HE IS JUST A YOUNG LAD! this is a clear example on how we spoil these people! and then we cry why they are extorting us!!!!