Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:22 pm

STF says he will now open up many secrets in coming days which will show how SMB was torture by Muffy

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:26 am

Khisyani billi khamba nochay

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:51 am

Shame on Kutbuddin and his son Fahruddin for not putting the Trust in Allah and causing so much grief in mumineen like me in to believing that Kutbuddin and Fakhruddin know the depths of our deen.

There could have been a better way than to go to a Hindu judge for justice.

I feel very ashamed of myself for having succumbed to these pursuits at the expense of the well being of our community.

Woe to those who want to diminsh our status only because of money.

Salaam.

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:30 am

Nothing changes for me I know both are chor

My Imaan remains intact on

• Quran
    Ahlul bayt
    Imam uz zamaan
    and awliyah who lived what they preached

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:24 am

The case was inherently challenging as both sides held valid claims. Initially, there was a strong directive from Taher Saifuddin to support Nass on Khuzaima, which was followed diligently. However, with the influx of funds into the Dawat coffers during the 1980s, dynamics shifted. Personal allegiance to his immediate family outweighed the loyalty to his deceased father's wishes for his stepbrother. This shift led to a gradual distancing from Khuzaima, accompanied by the spread of negative rumors about Khuzaima within the Bohra community. By the early 2000s, relations had deteriorated significantly, with one party seemingly cutting ties entirely while maintaining the title of Mazoon to minimize disruptions. Subsequently, a second Nass was conferred upon his son, consolidating power within the family. Although Khuzaima's supporters may dispute this narrative, historical evidence strongly supports these developments.

_Zulfikaar_

Unread post by _Zulfikaar_ » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:16 am

Can anyone please provide the pdf copy of the judgement released by the court. Quite ironically these documents do contain lots of details that are hidden from the public eyes.

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:20 am

Meeting is going on in Mumbai about how to take maximum leverage of this so called Fateh mubin and how to extract more money

Dark days for muffy followers in coming days. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:21 am

The Judgement
Attachments
250400003372014_111.pdf
(1.46 MiB) Downloaded 260 times

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:00 am

Kaka Akela wrote: โ†‘Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:48 pm The judge's decision is based on proof ( which everyone can see and examine ) and not based on faith (which is different for everyone ).
Wonderfully worded decision.

Mola mola Mufaddal mola
Mufaddal mola Zindabad
Haq ni Dawat Zindabad
Mubarak to you Kaka Akela and all followers.

i just hope that he does not let this victory go to his head and he should treat it as a humbling experience.

i shudder to think that should he consider this victory as his right to rule with even more... well.. whatever.

again, i wish you and all his followers all the best and i shall hope and pray for you and everyone else for good days to come

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:29 am

Most happiest and stress free people are those who don't follow any of these parties, very peaceful experience and no pressure of any thing.

I am glad I am one of those lucky one. I never have any pressure from any one ever.

Islam is peaceful and stress free religion if you follow it from right perspective of Quran and Ahlul bayt.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:06 pm

zinger wrote: โ†‘Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:00 am
Kaka Akela wrote: โ†‘Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:48 pm The judge's decision is based on proof ( which everyone can see and examine ) and not based on faith (which is different for everyone ).
Wonderfully worded decision.

Mola mola Mufaddal mola
Mufaddal mola Zindabad
Haq ni Dawat Zindabad

i just hope that he does not let this victory go to his head and he should treat it as a humbling experience.

i shudder to think that should he consider this victory as his right to rule with even more... well.. whatever.

again, i wish you and all his followers all the best and i shall hope and pray for you and everyone else for good days to come
Thank you for the wishes, Brother Zinger.
I would encourage you (and others) to read the entire judgment with an open mind.
The judge has dissected the Plaintiff's arguments and shown that there's no proof of any of his claims, and the Defendant's position is proved beyond doubt.

Regarding the victory, Syedna repeated a call in Raudat Tahera to embrace all who left by forgetting the past. So yes, humility and grace all around.

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:16 am

Adam you want people to come to MS for what? Count me 10 qualities of MS as dai? Can you? And I will provide you rebuttal for it.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:51 am

Fatema Yamani wrote: โ†‘Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:16 am Adam you want people to come to MS for what? Count me 10 qualities of MS as dai? Can you? And I will provide you rebuttal for it.
Only 1 should suffice. Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin appointed him as mansoos. That's the essence of being a Dawoodi Bohra Shia Muslim.

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:17 am

Adam wrote: โ†‘Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:51 am
Fatema Yamani wrote: โ†‘Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:16 am Adam you want people to come to MS for what? Count me 10 qualities of MS as dai? Can you? And I will provide you rebuttal for it.
Only 1 should suffice. Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin appointed him as mansoos. That's the essence of being a Dawoodi Bohra Shia Muslim.
LOLLLLLL no wonder you are andh bhakt

Islam is all about logic and daleel not andh bhakti

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:23 am

Very disappointed by your reply.

Indeed, Islam, especially Shia Islam, emphasizes the importance of knowledge, logic, and proof. It encourages critical thinking, seeking knowledge, and basing beliefs on rationality and evidence. This aligns with the core principles of Islam, which promote understanding, learning, and using intellect to navigate life's complexities.

Burhanuddin surely did nass on khuzaima and later on MS for his personal reasons and those reasons were clearly worldly.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:24 am

Sheikh Ali sadiq wrote: โ†‘Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:17 am

LOLLLLLL no wonder you are andh bhakt

Islam is all about logic and daleel not andh bhakti
Oh, ok.

james

Unread post by james » Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:45 pm

juzer esmail wrote: โ†‘Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:21 am The Judgement
This Judgement shows the extent of gaslighting by the likes of Taher Qutbuddin in court and his minions on this forum. I feel vindicated...Take this small yet very significant example... The propaganda team officially put out a video claiming that Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS did sajda to Khuzaima on their YouTube channel...Yet it was plain to see in that video that there was no Sajda at all and it was cut at the wrong moment... On this basis the minions went to work on this forum...
Further, there is no cogent material to show the Defendant
performing sajda to the Original Plaintiff. The Plaintiff relies on video
clips from Cairo in mid-1988 (the Defendant was to marry the
Original Plaintiffโ€™s daughter). The clips do not show sajda.66 There
was much kissing of various body parts, but there was no prostration.
Did I say I feel vindicated?? Oh well :mrgreen:

The Chinese Whispers played by the minions during the Court proceedings got them just this far... Fitnat successfully eradicated by the way of this judgement...

PS: Loved the Tolkien reference in the judgement. :lol:

james

Unread post by james » Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:47 pm

Have you tried talking to yourself? :shock:

Curiosity got the better of me. :mrgreen:

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:58 pm

Shk Ali Sadiq
"Islam is all about logic and daleel not andh bhakti."
--------------------
if 10 years of Court arguments with logic and daleel has not convinced then either you are an idiot or refuse to get convinced. In an earlier post you also said that you are happy with islam and shariat, but let me tell you that anyone whoever follows on path of religion without a guide ( or Murshid) is lead by shaitan. Your humnaam syedi sadiq Ali Saheb farmaway che, "Murshid che logo khuda na barabar: samjhu to samjho. Na samjhu to na samjho." Apparently you are not a samjhu. Keep gloating in your ignorance and defiance, you will find out the truth when you meet your ( and mine) maker.

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:12 pm

Kaka Akela wrote: โ†‘Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:58 pm Shk Ali Sadiq
"Islam is all about logic and daleel not andh bhakti."
--------------------
if 10 years of Court arguments with logic and daleel has not convinced then either you are an idiot or refuse to get convinced. In an earlier post you also said that you are happy with islam and shariat, but let me tell you that anyone whoever follows on path of religion without a guide ( or Murshid) is lead by shaitan. Your humnaam syedi sadiq Ali Saheb farmaway che, "Murshid che logo khuda na barabar: samjhu to samjho. Na samjhu to na samjho." Apparently you are not a samjhu. Keep gloating in your ignorance and defiance, you will find out the truth when you meet your ( and mine) maker.
Ghodo te ghodo ghadero ghadero (kaka akela) samjhu to samjhu naa samjhu naa samjhu

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:16 pm

Judgement was clearly based on visuals which were created by muffy team keeping in mind that it will be needed in future. while andhbhakts clearly says they cant find a single quality why Ms should be dai :lol:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:33 am

Adam wrote: โ†‘Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:06 pm
zinger wrote: โ†‘Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:00 am

Thank you for the wishes, Brother Zinger.
I would encourage you (and others) to read the entire judgment with an open mind.
The judge has dissected the Plaintiff's arguments and shown that there's no proof of any of his claims, and the Defendant's position is proved beyond doubt.

Regarding the victory, Syedna repeated a call in Raudat Tahera to embrace all who left by forgetting the past. So yes, humility and grace all around.
Bhai Adam, you too need to understand that matter of faith and belief are not subject to proof alone.

Syedna Taher Fakhruddin and Syedna Khozema Qutbuddin before him, both held Quran Shareef in their hand and said that they speak the truth.
Syedna Taher Fakhruddin even held the Quran on his head and said "i speak the truth".
I honestly dont think any proof can trump that.

As for the "proof" provided by Mufaddal Maula, well, it was always highly suspect to begin with.
And with the resources at his disposal... well, again, i wont say anything beyond it as i respect the position he holds for you

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

But for bhagat community this won't matter I guess. Because their demi Hindu judge gave them clean cheat ๐Ÿ˜„

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:55 am

Documentary is really good. But make it in dawat ni zabaan so that anpad and gawaar likes Adam James and Kaka akela can also comprehend it.

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:00 pm

It seems that the Burhani Guards and goondas may be planning something. This video could cause quite a stir. I hope that Khuzaima's side has sufficient security and police protection.

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:34 pm

This happened today in SC

Savage from Kapil Sibal in the Supreme court ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ”ฅ

Sibal : I understand milords, you are also pressurized.

Justice Khanna ( angry) : we are not 'pressurized'

Sibal : I meant workwise.

* nervous laughter*

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:34 pm

The court case is over. What will these lead to? Mufaddal has all the legal rights to the assets of the bohra community. He is now the KING of the Dawoody Community. Wealth brings power, does it not?