If DB is really Haq ni Dawat then why don't they spread it?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Peace

Re: If DB is really Haq ni Dawat then why don't they spread

Unread post by Peace » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:06 am

Dear salaar,
Although my understanding is different but thank you very much for your response.

May Allah SWT give all of us right guidance. Ameen

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:20 am

yuzarsif wrote:Watch this and compare it with Dawoodi Bohra of today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juOXdlgImL0
Valuable topic by a scholar on Community vs Cult in islam.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:47 pm

salaar,

Actually, the reason you stopped participating is because you were unable to find the ayah that you claimed existed in the Quran. If you were a real man, you would've accepted your mistake instead of hiding like a coward behind the "Wahhabi" cry of "wolf"!!

alphabxx

Unread post by alphabxx » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:17 pm

Brother Alam,
This speaker Noamaan ... isn't he awesome!
Thanks for sharing.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:08 pm

anajmi you are talking about that aayat in which people are intimidated to be called by their imams name on the day of judgment and you actually thought that I am asking for time because I am unaware of it if it is that you are a number one idiot. There is no point in further exposing the ilm of aale MOhammad in front of people like you who instead of learning the truth are bend upon criticising it. Just.consider I am unaware of it.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:33 pm

salaar,

Do you know the name of your Imam? You do not. Hence, when the name of your Imam is called out, you will have no idea whether to answer or not. You are screwed one way or another. The mother's name interpretation is probably for people like you. I am hoping that you at least know the name of your mother, so when called out by her name you might be able to answer!!

alphabxx

Unread post by alphabxx » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:51 pm

Dear Peace.......... I am strongly repelled by some of the wahabi members their believes and ideologies are totally different and debating with them is like a wastage of energy and time and for this reason i have stopped participating actively, this is however a direct question to me therefore iam replying with no intention to extend the argument, just giving my point of view................. Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin said "KAI ASAR ? ARAY WOH ASAR NA QASAM KE JE MA HUSSAIN MARA GAYA, SHAHEED THAYA, MAGAR HUSSAIN SHAHEED KAHA THAYA, DEKHO TOU SHAHI, AIK TARAF SHAHEED THAYA ANAY AIK TARAF HUSSAIN FURAAT NA KANTHA PAR ASAR NI NAMAZ PARHAY CHE"................. now about INNAL INSAANA LAFI KHUSRIN...........tamam hamd Allah wastay Mohammad s.a.w.w ye kufr anay gumrahi ni mout si zinda kida, anay hum ne jhoota loogo thi alag kida, kim ke hamay ehno eeman laya. ................... now about ILLAL LAZEENA AAMANO WA AMELOS SAALEHATAY WATWAASO BIL HAQQE WATWAASO BIL SABR................ anay tamaro aapas ma shafaqat anay mohabbat si wasiyat karwo, je waqt ke tamay wasiyat karwa si Khuda na wajeh nou irado kido hoi anay tamara bhaio mumineen wastay khair khuwahi nou irado kido hoi, pachi tehqeeq RasoolAllah s.a.w.w ye farmayo ke deen Khuda anay Khuda na Rasool anay ehna awolia anay momineen wastay khair khuwahi karwo che anay je na wastay ehno bhai naseehat karay tou pachi ehnay qubool karay anay ehni naseehat ne na pasand na karay. Quran majeed ma 21 jaga par waseeyat ni zikar che, Awolia Allah hamesha aap na shia mumineen ne haq anay taqwaa sabar anay taat ni waseeyat farmawta rahya, RasoolAllah farmawae che "Mard muslim ne em laiq na thai ke bae raat guzaray magar waseeyat nou letter ehna sarhanay likhi ne tayyar na hoi, Khuda ye jae maal milkat aapi hoi ye amar ma waseeyat likhi ne araam si mabiyat karay taakay ehna wafat na baad apas ma ikhtalaf anay jhagro na thai, haway apna mawaali Panjatan Ayemmat anay Duaat jem ehni shaanat buland taem ye waseeyat karay tae ni azamat anay bulandi ghani ziyada hoi, RasoolAllah Amirul Momineen ne waseeyat farmaway che 1-Qaala Sidq yaani tamari zubaan si koi waqt kazb ni waat na niklay 2-Parhezgari koi waqt khyanat karwa par dilayri na karjo 3-Hamesha Khuda si darta rehjo 4-Khuda ni khashiyat ma ghana aanso bhao jo 5-tamara deen na khatir tamari jeev zaat jaan maal kharchi dejo 6-namaz roza anay sadaqa ma mari sunnat mutabiq amal karjo. pachi RasoolAllah 3 waqt farmave che raato ma uthi ne ibadat karjo 3 waqt farmave che Aleka bae salaatuz zawaal 3 waqt farmave che Quran ni hamesha tilawat par laazim rehjo, namaz ma bae haath ouncha kari ne dua karta rehjo, har wazo na nazdeek daatan karjo, behtar ikhlaaq par laazim rehjo................ similar waseeyat were given by Amirul momineen how to treat ibn muljim, taking care of the long neck ducks after the death of RasoolAllah Amirul momineen embraced all the zulm and sitam, in his khutba Maula Ali says Mae aa mehnato anay masaaib par sabar karto rahyo magar maro haal sou hato mari aankh ma dard anay alam na sabab qazipiya che anay halaq ma doochao che. Maula Ali ye aap na farzando ne barakat atta kari dae che ke islam anay imaan ni baqa na khaatir mehnato anay balaao aaway tou sabar karjo. Hasan Imam shahadat na waqt Hussain ne ghani naseehato farmavi Ae Bhai Hussain apan bachpan si saath saath rahya Ma Fatima nou doodh saath peedo nana nabi na kaandha par saathay sawar thaya magar haway aaj mae juda thao cho aap manay nana Nabi na jivaar ma dafan karjo magar koi fitnat thai tou Baqi ma Ma Sahiba na nazdeek dafan karjo tae baad Abdullah anay Qasim ne bulaya mae tamara thi wada thao cho beway farzand ne Hussain ne soonpa anay Abdullah taraf isharo kari ne Hussain ne kahay che Aa mara farzand - Aap na farzand Abdullah ehni shaadi Sakina saathay kari aapjo, Abdullah ne aik chitthi likhi aapi ne kahyo ae beta tamara bazoo par baandhi lo mehnat nou waqat aave tou khooljo.............. karbala ma Joun Abi Zar na ghulam Hussain ne farmave che mara Moula Abi Zar ye waseeyat kidi che ke Hussain par fida thai jajo ajab ye sagla wafadar hata WATAWASO BIL HAQQE WATWAASO BIL SABAR Khuda ni rehmat anay salawat aa sagla ashhab par, Syedus Shuhada ni musibat woh musibat che je ni zikar si aansoo na barish warsi jae che anay ye musibat ni zikar suni ne sabar anay azaa thai nahi Moul;a il Ajal Syedi Abd e Ali Mohiyuddin farmave che LA ASABAR FEEKA WALA AL AZAA JAMEEL......BAL BAZAL ARWAAH ALEKA QALEEL. Khuda Taala aa misal waseeyat karnar Moula ne Afzal uj Jaza aapjo............... bro peace this is the real meaning of the people who are on HAQ and the waseeyat that they did to their successors to remain stubborn and bear all zulm ositam for kalama e shahadat.

MY RESPECTED BROTHER SALAAR,
May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon you.

I hope for your sake that the interpretation you quoted above of the Surah Al-Asr is indeed accurate. If not my respected brother, then I remind you as I remind myself to fear that Inevitable Day of Judgment in the Court of Allah Azza Wajal, Who Himself Declares in His Glorious Quran Surah 31 Luqmaan Aayah 6:

وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَنْ يَشْتَرِي لَهْوَ الْحَدِيثِ لِيُضِلَّ عَنْ سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَيَتَّخِذَهَا هُزُوًا ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُهِينٌ
But among men there is many a one who prefers a mere play with words [to Divine Guidance] without Knowledge, so as to mislead men from the Path of Allah, and to turn it into a mockery. For such there is humiliating suffering in store.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:12 pm

Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin said "KAI ASAR ? ARAY WOH ASAR NA QASAM KE JE MA HUSSAIN MARA GAYA, SHAHEED THAYA, MAGAR HUSSAIN SHAHEED KAHA THAYA, DEKHO TOU SHAHI, AIK TARAF SHAHEED THAYA ANAY AIK TARAF HUSSAIN FURAAT NA KANTHA PAR ASAR NI NAMAZ PARHAY CHE"...
So Br Salar
If do equate Al Asr and Imam Hussain's shadat then why do Bohras combine Duhr and Asr Salahs should not Bohras and Shia pray Asr Salah later since according to Bohra Shadat of Imam Hussain is read just before Maghrib and we pray Asr right with the conclusion of Duhr Salah

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:53 pm

Salaar Bhai Watch this
Surah al Asr Brief illustrated Explanation-Nouman Ali Khan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4IiwrbXTGw
and
Detail Tafsir Surah Al Asr :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK-_elKaPD8

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:59 pm

alphabxx wrote:Brother Alam,
This speaker Noamaan ... isn't he awesome!
Thanks for sharing.
Bro Alphaxx and other forum members
Listen to Ustad Nouman Ali khan's lectures available in youtube, I learned a lot from his lecture about Quran and Islam, and Also one more scholar I listen to is " Mufti Ismail Menk".

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:47 am

Dai should learn a lesson ke Manav seva kya Hoti Hai
BAPSના વડા બન્યા તે દિવસે પ્રમુખસ્વામીએ ધોયા હતા વાસણ
http://digitalimages.bhaskar.com/gujara ... -large.jpg

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:37 am

Lets suppose that the DB is actually the true dawat/haq dawat as it claims to be.

Now in that case, it should be propagated/spread to others. It has to be made known to others that this is the only right path or the truth.
But as we already know, this is not being done. It could possibly be because,

It is assumed that truth can be bitter. People would not want to hear it. This is because they have been brought up with some other belief system. It would come too hard on them. It would be difficult (or impossible) to convince them to believe in it. It would even offend them if they are told that what they have been following is not the correct belief system.
Therefore, it is not a good idea to propagate the true path/daawat to others.

However, not propagating it need not impact our own belief system. We may not propagate it but we can still continue to follow what we have been following.
Since this is the true belief system, it remains true under all circumstances and at all times irrespective of other beliefs.

However, it is observed that the bohras do not follow or practise their own beliefs in presence of other faiths. For example,

1. During Hajj, they do not pray openly displaying their "arkaans" in presence of other Muslims.
There is a separate space allocated and the prayers are rushed through so as to avoid other people around witnessing the same.They do not have to get intimidated by others if they are right.
2. Muslims of other sects are not allowed into the bohra mosques as we know. Lets assume that could be because the manner in which other Muslims pray is not correct. In that case, since bohras are on the right path, it would be their responsibility to show others the right manner in which prayers are to be offered. Also, a sect cannot possibly claim to be on the true path and discriminate at the same time by not allowing other fellow Muslims.

3. In the mid east, one can find a number of prayer rooms made available in the shopping centers , cinemas etc. for the Muslims there. Now the manner of praying as per DB belief is in complete contrast to that of Arab Muslims. It is due to this fact that they are not allowed to pray as per the DB belief around those Arabs. If its the true daawat, they do not have to be bothered by how others may perceive them. By the way, this could also be one of the reasons why we do not have a bohra mosque in Kuwait.

The other reason for not propagating it could be to prevent others from knowing the truth, or to conceal evidence of some sort of wrongdoing, error etc. It could be to conceal other embarrassing information. May be ,the public knowledge of the facts would harm them in some way, resulting in possible loss of power or authority.

Both reasons hint that may be it is not a true/haq daawat.

This is purely my analysis to understand as to why it may not have been propagated.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:17 am

Ummul Bani,

Your analysis is right on the mark. I have said the exact same thing before on this very thread. If the bohra Dai were to propagate bohraism as Islam he would get the shit kicked out of him by people who actually try to follow the true Islam as revealed by the prophet Mohammad (saw).

shapur

Unread post by shapur » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:37 am

The question in this topic is a loud and staring one and since there are no logical answers available,it makes one to draw the inevitable conclusions. The very word Dai means one who does dawah which is propagation or inviting people to our way of thought .And since we are the only chosen ones for heaven it becomes all the more incumbent upon us to spread the message and take maximum no. of people to heaven otherwise we will be deemed selfish. If prophet too had the same approach he would have just taken khadija and Ali with him to heaven and need'nt have to take all that burden and trouble risking his life, his peace and his everything, in fact his entire family eighty years later !
We are known to be the greatest users of the goodies of human inventions , knowledge and technology but when it comes to sharing our secrets of the key to the afterlife and paradise, we want to close the doors on others by not sharing our " goodies "!!! Selfish, would'nt that be ??
The laws of statistics would show that with a zero expansion of a horizontal base and a dwindling vertical growth , the community will soon shrink in numbers and head for extinction like the Parsis.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:20 am

Salaar bhai, out of number of qualities a DAI should possess, one quality is "The way a DAI calls people towards Dawah" mentioned in Tuhfat al-Qulub book written by Syedna Hatim (3rd Dai)

What would you like to say on this?

I am pointing this question to you because its your belief that tableegh is not DAI's responsibility.

P.S.: Reference is taken from "Qualifications of Dai Al Mutlaq"

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=8564