Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Bohra SMS Duniya - 2015

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:34 pm

Shz. Dr. Aziz bhaisaheb Visit to Kolkata

Shz. Dr. Aziz bhaisaheb visited Kolkata this week to convey Syedna Qutbuddin’s TUS message of doa, himmat, and steadfastness to mumineen residing in the city and to communicate Syedna’s vision for a harmonious community with its foundation on love and respect. He added that Syedna TUS always stresses the importance of education, especially education of girls, and the importance of good character. He also conveyed to mumineen current social programs for mumineens’ upliftment, particularly the Qutbi Jubilee Scholarship Program for Higher Education. He emphasized the need for solidarity in challenging times so that all Dawoodi Bohras unite under the leadership and guidance of the Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin’s RA true successor, Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS.

Shz. Aziz bhaisaheb also visited the historic and vibrant University of Calcutta where he was warmly received by the Pro Vice-Chancellor and Head of the Arabic and Persian Department. He also held a meeting with the faculty of the Arabic and Persian Department and discussed the importance of education, publications, and seminars in ensuring communal harmony and religious tolerance. He was also given a tour of the campus and the Central Library that houses books from the 16th century and is undertaking a substantial digitization program.

Shz. Aziz bhaisaheb’s visit and the causes that he promoted were reported by several newspapers including the Kolkata edition of the Hindustan Times and the Statesman. The articles are presented in the community section of the Media page of Fatemidawat.com.

http://www.fatemidawat.com/events/event ... lkata.html

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:37 pm

nomoneybohra wrote:
noor5253 wrote: NomoneyIdiot.. Its seems by your userID you seem to have lost it...Paisa nahin hai to katora le kar bheek maang na.. Yahan pe kya kar raha hai..
:D :D :lol:
speaking of bheek, there is none better than biggest bhikaris like muffy and the Kothari chors who have turned masjids into collections centers.
apni daulat pe itna fakhar na karo Noor Bhai. Kabhi itne girogey ki khud katora leke bheek mangne ke din aa jayenge. Kyon doosro ko bhikari banane chale ho?
Did you not hear Burhanuddin Moula warn mumineen never to have fakhr on their daulat? Looks like you snoozed through the bayans...

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:19 pm

Looks like the cleanliness campaign has been restarted. Looks like they are experts at cleanliness after cleaning out our pockets.
Attachments
nazafat.jpg

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:48 pm

qjbj wrote:Looks like the cleanliness campaign has been restarted. Looks like they are experts at cleanliness after cleaning out our pockets
Actually one of the condition of giving the Padma Shri to SMB was that Muffy should join Narendra Modi's Swach Bharat Abhiyaan so he is represented by his abdes. You see bribes alone don't work !!

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:22 am

MS abdes get ready, after ur tremendous performance of making MOON shape mohabbat ni rotis with barkati belan Patla now its time for sweeping road. So am expecting after some days abdes of MS who in turn follows NAMO will be seen with JHADU and POCHA on the road.

Multi millionaire SIR NOOR5253 will be seen with GOLD JHADU and SILK POCHA. :mrgreen:

This will be another major development after ROTI making. Topiwala bhai am still waiting for the list of positive development you were referring. Please see I had already ease your work by mentioning couple of dev. (roti and sweeping) on ur behalf.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:13 am

Bohri band in procession of hindu temple.

They do not participate in milaad nabi procession with Ola Musalmano
Attachments
IMG-20150203-WA0028.jpg

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:17 am

Dumbledore wrote:Bohri band in procession of hindu temple.

They do not participate in milaad nabi procession with Ola Musalmano
ghar wapsi success

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:59 pm

Forwarded as Received :

The Amil of Surat, Muder BS (Saadubhai of Muffy) suffered a heart attack and is admitted to Burhani Hospital.... Result of an overdose of Darees, Majlis and excess of 2 Kharas 2 Mithas, Murgi, Icecream Biryani !!

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:44 pm

Ghulam Mohammed : [quote]Actually one of the condition of giving the Padma Shri to SMB was that Muffy should join Narendra Modi's Swach Bharat Abhiyaan so he is represented by his abdes. You see bribes alone don't work !![/quote]

you think the Dai would follow in the footsteps of Panjatan Paak, i.e Imam Hasan S A gave up the worldly title of khalifa and retained the religious title of Imam.
Then why is our Dai is running after the worldly title that too for his deceased father (handing over his 700K followers in mortgage to Modi) in addition to all the worldly wealth that he has accumulated. His actions are mind boggling.

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:02 pm

I think this the the Muder fellow GM bhai posted earlier re: heart-attack. Hope he gets better. But from photo he looks like he had a good time during the Asahra in Surat with all the Darees etc.
Attachments
muder.jpg

nomoneybohra

Unread post by nomoneybohra » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:32 am

As per farman RECEDIVED and our naseeb ni balandi that we will be celebrating the Milad Mubarak of both Maulas on this revered night, so it is double the joy and the double the celebrations.

MILAD MUBARAK of Al Hayyul Muqadas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb (RA)

and

MILAD-E-MAIMOUN of Daiz Zaman Syedna Aali Qadr Mufaddal Saifuddin Saheb (TUS)

20mi Raat Rabi ul Akhar (Sunday - 8th February 2015)
Maghrib/Isha namaz, Milad ni khusi ni Majlis Munaqib thase. Sharbat ane Wadhawani rasam thase.

Mumineen ne khabar kerwa ma aaveh cheh ke Daiz Zaman na najwa aa Mubarak majlis ma fakhir rakam adaa kareh. Sona ni genee bhi adaa karisakeh che.

Mumineen thi iltemas cheh ke Aqa Maula na sehat'o afiyat anay tulul umr na vaaste Nazrul Makaam ada kareh.

I guess Muffy decided to have 2 birthdays now! Double the joy and double the collection!

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:14 am

Like seriously?? What sort of bloody non sense is this!!
Mohabbat ni roti 2.jpg
Mohabbat ni roti.jpg

Sabar

Unread post by Sabar » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:39 pm

Muffadali Army!!
Why would a leader of a peace loving community in the 21st century ever need an Army.
Attachments
Muffadali army.mp4
(15.42 MiB) Downloaded 3945 times

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:27 am

Sabar wrote:Muffadali Army!!
Why would a leader of a peace loving community in the 21st century ever need an Army.
Is it authorized in France?

Malek-Asthar is the new vizir of Fatimid Empire :wink:
MA.jpg

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:27 am

What a shameful demonstration!

It is clear that a madness has descended on the followers of Dawedar Mr. Muffadul Saifuddin (DMMS). He is a megalomaniac, as is clear from his behavior, wanting to control everything, from what one thinks, what one eats, what one studies, to how one dresses and lives one life. He is hell bent on radicalizing even little kids. Pretty soon we will see mock drills in which his army of madmen will be beheading their enemies.

Mind boggling, to say the least.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:19 pm

Forwarded as Received :-

BIG GOOF UP BY MUFFY'S MARKETING TEAM !!

These photos are being circulated on Bohra watsup claiming to be the Palace of Udaipur wherein Muffy will be given a grand welcome to impress abdes of his so called azeem-us-shaan but the photos turned out to be of the preparations made at the palace for the Maharaja's daughter's wedding some time during last year

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:28 am

The leader in this video is french military personnel (most probably Air Force) , he used to be there in all milads of Burhanuddin Moula(TUS) giving salaami..but what he is doing now is absolutely unprecedented..
Correct me if i am wrong , but i have heard in Burhanuddin moula's waaz many times that war is forbidden on Kids , women and old folks in Islam.
So who allowed this madman to indoctrinate yound kids into militia.
Somebody please forward this to the French Military and Governement (to the right department).

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:20 pm

I am sure French as well as European Intelligence would love to have a look at this indoctrination specially in the light of sleeping cells of ISIL in Europe

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:53 pm

SBM wrote:
I am sure French as well as European Intelligence would love to have a look at this indoctrination specially in the light of sleeping cells of ISIL in Europe
I heard that this was done with the autorization of local administration.
Can someone from Paris confirm it?
I'm amazed they have been allowed, especially with the recent terrorist attack in Paris.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:01 pm

Sceptical wrote:
SBM wrote: I am sure French as well as European Intelligence would love to have a look at this indoctrination specially in the light of sleeping cells of ISIL in Europe
I heard that this was done with the autorization of local administration.
Can someone from Paris confirm it?
I'm amazed they have been allowed, especially with the recent terrorist attack in Paris.
Is this the early shoots and beginning of a very worrying and troubling trend. If this does not get stopped and we need to collectively criticise and force Muffy to publicly ban this . Otherwise we could end up with satellite armed militias popping up, and they have the motivation and money to create this. They only need a few fanatics who as you say are trained ex servicemen to create lethal gangs, which can be used to attack and organise armed conflicts with reformists and Qutbis .

Nip the weed in the bud before it gets difficult to stop it as a thorny bush.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:37 pm

Riyadh markaz raided today by Mutawa and police during salgirah vayez. This has become a big issue and many were taken to jail...... All are released now..... They have only detained 2 persons (Janab and Hamdani)..... They asked whether all are Indians and one of them recognised us, he asked whether we are the same community whose Masjid is at Knife road, Dubai.

The good thing is that we were not doing Matam or any other activity when they raided...... all were only sitting and watching the relay and there was music playing in the background...

Sagla mumineen Riyadh na mumineen waaste dua karjo...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:39 pm

Allah ki meherbaniyan thi Lailatul Qadr ke din paida kiya.
Paise ki laalach mein bande ne janam din hi badal diya !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:23 pm

Sidhpur ma Molana ni 104 mi salgirah nu juloos niklu hatu tema PM Narendra Modi na 12 cut out hata te musalmano ne gamu nathi.... Friday namaz pachhi decision lese !!

think

Unread post by think » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:14 pm

wish matam was being done in Ryadh. Dubai jamaat really needs to be cleaned up. It has been completely brainwashed because of so many illiterates who know no better. kothar is exploiting them to the fullest and making loads of haram ne kamai.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:35 pm

My personal conversation with a friend.

I asked him bhai do you believe and support Mufaddal bhai sahab, he says when I have money in my pocket I believe in him, and when I don't I criticise him, I asked why?

he replied these days dawat is all about money, so when I have money I feel high and I know everywhere from masjid to Markaz I will get respect so I like him,
but when my pocket is empty I see hate for me everywhere from masjid to Markaz so I hate him. :o

CONCLUSION: poor have no place and izzat in today's dawat.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:17 pm

Today's Dawat,,, Wrong, it is true for last 100 years

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:33 pm

SBM wrote:
Today's Dawat,,, Wrong, it is true for last 100 years
Actually, it more like the last 15-20 years. During the time of STS (RA) and early period of SMB (RA), money was not the criteria for respect. In fact, many people close to STS and SMB were poor, but educated and great scholars. Also, you must remember that the general bohra population for about 80 of the last 100 years were poor.

The hold of money as the sole criteria for respect came about when the extended family of the da'is started treating the dawaat funds as their personal kitty, to spend as they wish. With exponential expansion of the parasitic family, the need for money has increased to monstrous levels. With money comes power. As we see, the common bohra now has no power. The clergy has taken such a powerful hold of the community, that is impossible for anyone to seek redress. Of course, from whom will they seek redress, when the da'is position had been corrupted for the last two decades, and now has been usurped by a money and power hungry misogynist monster (DMMS*)? It is a hopeless situation for the large mass of bohras. In fact, even the most gullible and naive bohra now recognizes the greed and corruption of the clergy, but are unable to do anything about it.

Honestly, if one wants peace of mind and revert to the pre-Yazidi era, it is best to join S. Qutbuddin. Of course, one could just decide to remain a spineless hypocrite and keep paying while in secret cursing DMMS (LA). The choice is for everyone to make.

* DMMS: Dawedar Mr. Muffadul Saifuddin

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:13 pm

Biradar is 100 % correct, except for the part about joining the SKQ, give him time he will show the same colors.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:10 pm

Kaka Akela wrote:Biradar is 100 % correct, except for the part about joining the SKQ, give him time he will show the same colors.
You may be right. As you say, only time will tell. It is quite clear that a massive reorg is needed in the dawaat to get rid of the parasites, and this may prove to be impossible. The madness is increasing day by day, and does not seem to abate. There is no hope for change from within DMMS's Yazi Toli, and perhaps SKQ will also prove to be the same-old same-old. However, for the last one year he has shown amazing sabaar and I do not write him off just yet. But, I may be disappointed.

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:38 am

Ek Hindu bhai (Hemant chopra) ye Apna hath na hunar ne sadipyog Kari Aqa Moula tus ni tasveer banawi ane hazrat imamiyah ma Araz kidi Moula tus ghana khush thaya ane ehne showl nu sharaf inayat Kari photo frame tasveer na Vyapar ni Raza MUBARAK farmawi Ane Moula tus no ehsaan ane aa bhai ni kismat Moula tus ye aa waraq per potani tawqih Mubarak likhi farnawi.
As forwarded as received
Attachments
IMG-20150212-WA0015.jpg
IMG-20150212-WA0016.jpg