Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
UnhappyBohra

Re: Bohra SMS Duniya - 2015

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:48 pm

alam wrote:Breaking News: this is fact not conjecture.

Please note : alhaq, unhappy bohra, SBM, crater lake, objective observer, law graduate and others

Routinely in modern day era, Cellphone, smartphones is used to read the madehs, marasiyahs, Doas in most majlises these days. Person in sadaarat does same.

Of course on an individual case, one is unable to monitor or conclude exactly what one does with cell phone unless you have cameras in their eyeballs.

Save your deductive reasoning for important matters.
Sadr's demeanor does not reflect someone reading a matami noha. However, you are right, she is insignificant in the bigger scheme of things.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:26 pm

alhaq wrote:But my question is y u guys r taking so much intrest in that girl ...... may b sum serious matter .... or may b she is helping some one ....
girl? I just see rida wearing baloon...... :lol: no seriously she needs to skip few meals.

but again she is nothing in big picture lets close this chapter here.....my salaam to her if she ever reads my posts

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:05 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:
alam wrote:Breaking News: this is fact not conjecture.

Please note : alhaq, unhappy bohra, SBM, crater lake, objective observer, law graduate and others

Routinely in modern day era, Cellphone, smartphones is used to read the madehs, marasiyahs, Doas in most majlises these days. Person in sadaarat does same.

Of course on an individual case, one is unable to monitor or conclude exactly what one does with cell phone unless you have cameras in their eyeballs.

Save your deductive reasoning for important matters.
Sadr's demeanor does not reflect someone reading a matami noha. However, you are right, she is insignificant in the bigger scheme of things.
actually the way matam has lost significance in bohras, it was bound to happen, but again this is just a start.

day will come when bohras will peak in cell phone while reading namaz (nauzobillah)

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:16 pm

@law graduate- when muffy was visiting our city in dec 2014....he would lead Maghrib namaz...a lady praying received a call when tahiyat was being prayed....guess what she did....she answered the phone!!!!! This is before the salaam was valofyed....

This is supposed to be namaz with the 'dai'...but I guess people have different priorities... :? :? :?

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:21 pm

MMH wrote:@law graduate- when muffy was visiting our city in dec 2014....he would lead Maghrib namaz...a lady praying received a call when tahiyat was being prayed....guess what she did....she answered the phone!!!!! This is before the salaam was valofyed....

This is supposed to be namaz with the 'dai'...but I guess people have different priorities... :? :? :?
its better to answer cell phone instead of praying behind yazidi mufaddal. does he even knows what does Bismillah means? I doubt.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:27 pm

well, its about the namaz...lets not confuse the act of prostrating before God with these matters...

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:25 pm

SBM wrote:I hope some one on SKQ side is reporting this to Dept of Children and Family as well their attorneys how SMS using children for PR by sending BUSHRA announcement and getting stretched limousine. May be IRS should be altered for this too
MUDDAI(Khuzaima) laakh bura chaahe to kya hota.. wohi hota hai jo Manzure Khuda hota hai..

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:35 pm

It's all a PR marketing ploy to get sympathy from the ades. These photos are being sent all over via whatsapp by MS people with raza. What a shame by MS and the kids fathers.

Rightlyguided

Unread post by Rightlyguided » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:39 am

qjbj wrote:It's all a PR marketing ploy to get sympathy from the ades. These photos are being sent all over via whatsapp by MS people with raza. What a shame by MS and the kids fathers.
Its your KQ and his toli always asking for sympathy all the time...

He is the one who says " Oh my life was in danger, thats why I dint attend the janaza" and demands sympathy.

He is the one who abuses our Moula RA and Moula TUS first, and creates a drama of being oppressed and ask for sympathy.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:59 am

Kothari "Royal" family has become talk of the town like a daily soap opera. it is good in a way. this kind of publicity is a good way for commoners to connect with snooty royals and see for themselves, how thier family dynamics is same as just any other family. All the drama and entertainment that is going on has a life of its own and muffy camp has enough abde’s time and money to keep the circus running. Allah is doing justice in an amusing mysterious ways. These in-fighting of royals, these drama and entertainment etc.

Abdes have been reduced to a crowd of dancing, singing, trailing bunch, rready to react over a sway of hand.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:58 am

yesterday they played song in markaz because it was MB english birthday

baar baar ye din aaye baar baar ye din aaye tum jiyo hazaro saal aqa mola, and funny thing is he is already dead ROFL. :roll: I was like WTH :shock:

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:32 pm

Gai kal wala bensabe. Karachi ma shadi ni daris /majlis ma video utaro. Teni saza mali. Daris karwawala ni raza band karawi didhi. Shadi . Jaman. Badu cancel karwu padu.

Khuda momin ni taklif aasan kare..

As forwarded as received

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:11 am

Rightlyguided wrote:
qjbj wrote:It's all a PR marketing ploy to get sympathy from the ades. These photos are being sent all over via whatsapp by MS people with raza. What a shame by MS and the kids fathers.

He is the one who says " Oh my life was in danger, thats why I dint attend the janaza" and demands sympathy.

He is the one who abuses our Moula RA and Moula TUS first, and creates a drama of being oppressed and ask for sympathy.
Hey WronglyGuided, I see you are back. Where did you hide your pathetic face after you were shamed for claiming that SMB made mumineen take kasam(in misaq!) of a misaq breaker(according to you) for 25years after he supposedly broke his misaq. Did you decide whether you were calling SMB a coward or a deceiver for doing that? Man do you guys plan out these stupid claims carefully or just blurt out the first thing that pops into your pea brains?

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:14 am

lawgraduate wrote:yesterday they played song in markaz because it was MB english birthday

baar baar ye din aaye baar baar ye din aaye tum jiyo hazaro saal aqa mola, and funny thing is he is already dead ROFL. :roll: I was like WTH :shock:
Don't forget that he is "Al Hayy"

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:16 am

summer123 wrote:Gai kal wala bensabe. Karachi ma shadi ni daris /majlis ma video utaro. Teni saza mali. Daris karwawala ni raza band karawi didhi. Shadi . Jaman. Badu cancel karwu padu.

Khuda momin ni taklif aasan kare..

As forwarded as received
Why were the poor daris karwawala punished ? It's not their fault that someone shot that video and uploaded it. Hope they don't pay dearly for something not done by them.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:57 am

Simple solution
Stop doing Darees

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:39 am

Rightlyguided wrote:

Yes KQS was right, don't illiterate GHULAM like you all had beaten KQS sons when they came for ziarat of SMB so one can clearly sense that you zaheel abde and like minded will not even give 2nd thought before raising hands on him.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:53 am

heared he was beaten in ahmedabad also few days ago
dont know if its true or not

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:00 am

Ms bs bayan on 1 urs laeen jafar wanted
to do dawat in jamnagar when mazoon of zaman did araz " moula yeh laeen yeha avse to zinda pachoe nahi jaye "
So if skq comes to high court and ziyarat under full police protection then also his life is in danger as in code languege farman has been issuesd

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:30 pm

As mentioned by frustated-bhora, the MS goons do not think logically. They have been brain washed and can hit you without even thinking.

The best way to beat these guys is to not contribute anything to them. MS and kothar has known this and are trying their best to raise money via all different schemes (varios qardza hassana). I have lost count of how may schemes they now have. But it appears its not working as people see all the waste and miss-use of the money and are not contributing as much as in the past.

People must remember all the masjids MS has been opening in US and trying to make big marketing PR were all built and contributed many years ago. The real test will be now with many of the rich and middle class mumin thinking clearly and realizing the deceit being done and not contributing.

As the money flow starts to dry-up I feel more people from kothar and saifee mahal will start defecting to SKQ side. This will take some time but it will happen.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:06 pm

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:heared he was beaten in ahmedabad also few days ago
dont know if its true or not

Qutubbhai- there was tight security to guard the roza in Ahmedabad and prevent him from doing ziyarat...I don't think he was beaten up...

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:28 pm

Even if he was not beaten physically, he was beaten psychologically if wasn't allowed to do ziyart. I saw the photos posted somewhere on forum few days ago and looked like the gates were closed and security guards with blue shirts guarding the entrance not allowing anyone to enter the roza. This is something the Wahaabis would do. Irrespective of current situation, not allowing a mumin to do ziyarat is a big sin.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:15 am

in raudat tahera and elsewhere like galiyakot and many other place, non-bohras or even non-muslims are allowed to do ziyarat.
i dont understand why they are preventing him to do ziyarat? whats the purpose of all these?

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:36 pm

Are u so naïve.. Its obvious that politics/power games are being played between the two groups in which the common bohras are made the pawns
qutub_mamajiwala wrote:in raudat tahera and elsewhere like galiyakot and many other place, non-bohras or even non-muslims are allowed to do ziyarat.
i dont understand why they are preventing him to do ziyarat? whats the purpose of all these?

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:36 am

but what they will achieve by preventing him to do ziyarat?

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:46 am

Qutub bhai- these are just power games....nothing you and I will understand...we both have not got as much control and money at stake right...

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:42 am

Here's our errant Sadr digging a deeper hole for herself :mrgreen: Seriously?! You had to interrupt matam-e-Hussain for an all important "Saheb!" Taking to task some poor woman for doing your behurmati when you yourself were doing behurmati of Imam Hussain? I shudder to think what was done to shame the videographer in order to reduce her to this blubbering mess....
Last edited by UnhappyBohra on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:47 am

UB Bhai,

I have the vdeo but unable to upload.

Or please send to admin he will upload on your behalf

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:59 pm

Here is the video. What a snake this Amil's wife is.
Attachments
sadr-mafi.mp4
(15.85 MiB) Downloaded 4391 times

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:13 am

Couple of queries:

1. is this woman the same one who was caught texting when the maatam was going on? the aamil's wife i mean?
2. how did they know the woman asking for forgivness is the one who uploaded the video? did someone do chugli on her?

3. where did this happen?
4. is there a version with the audio?

i will reserve the rest of my questions for others after i get answers to this