Fostership

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
objectiveobserver53

Fostership

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:51 am

The fund raising for fostership has begun. I received a call from an ayaan of jamaat. I told him that he may use the zakaat I have already paid, for the purpose. It is interesting that Mufs spent the first five years in a leadership position collecting mansions for himself and now he wants you and me to pay for renovating homes for the poor. The joke is that while he was mansion shopping we were already privately serving the housing needs of the poor. Unlike him, we have not just discovered the poor! The man makes me sick with his showmanship.

It is also interesting to me that the poor have reached out to private citizens up until now after they had been turned away cruelly by the aamil. Unlike Mufs, we helped the poor without carrying on a PR campaign. Shame on him for using the misfortune of the most vulnerable in our community for improving his own image.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Re: Fostership

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:08 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote:The fund raising for fostership has begun. I received a call from an ayaan of jamaat. I told him that he may use the zakaat I have already paid, for the purpose. It is interesting that Mufs spent the first five years in a leadership position collecting mansions for himself and now he wants you and me to pay for renovating homes for the poor. The joke is that while he was mansion shopping we were already privately serving the housing needs of the poor. Unlike him, we have not just discovered the poor! The man makes me sick with his showmanship.

It is also interesting to me that the poor have reached out to private citizens up until now after they had been turned away cruelly by the aamil. Unlike Mufs, we helped the poor without carrying on a PR campaign. Shame on him for using the misfortune of the most vulnerable in our community for improving his own image.
Well said OO53...
To add to it ..people may remember DMBS's Muharramaat campaign wherein he asked the community to bring in ayaan's attention , all those who were in some form of Muharramaat..why did he not do this "foster ship" campaign at that time...his spies have been observing that there is a lot of unrest in the community around the ayyashi of himself and his brothers. So to calm down the masses , he has done " ek teer se do nishaan"..... Gullible abdes will think that he is so benevolent but he or kothar will not spend even a penny from their pocket ....height of cunnigness :evil:
DMBS = Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:29 pm

Also 'Fostership' is a fake word. It doesn't exist in English language nor is it a word allowed in Scrabble.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:29 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:..why did he not do this "foster ship" campaign at that time...
Because he was too busy planning his other campaign:
You-make-your-own-roti-but-pay-me-to-make-your-tarkari

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:04 pm

I also think its a strategical move by Kothar to divert the attention of common bohras from the "Sex pervert aamil fiasco" and the FMG sentencing in australia..

Liberalguy

Unread post by Liberalguy » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:21 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote:The fund raising for fostership has begun. I received a call from an ayaan of jamaat. I told him that he may use the zakaat I have already paid, for the purpose. It is interesting that Mufs spent the first five years in a leadership position collecting mansions for himself and now he wants you and me to pay for renovating homes for the poor. The joke is that while he was mansion shopping we were already privately serving the housing needs of the poor. Unlike him, we have not just discovered the poor! The man makes me sick with his showmanship.

(The fund raising for fostership has begun. I received a call from an ayaan of jamaat. I told him that he may use the zakaat I have already paid, for the purpose. )
Best reply.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:57 pm

Fostership drama continues
foster.mp4
(9.38 MiB) Downloaded 5178 times

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:54 pm

Don't you guys get it? He is trying to play catchup with SKQ TUS :D

SKQ TUS has been doing this for decades without leaking a single picture.... Muffy could not even come up with an original idea... He had to do a copy cat charity! I wonder if his son Taha "came up" with the "idea" because he was familiar with the tireless work his ex-wife did in the slums to improve the dwellings of mumineen who lived there.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:59 am

Ofcourse it is a brilliant strategical move. The attempts of publicity, bhai sahebs asking khidmatguzaars to fwd the photos as much as possible proves the obvious that it is an attempt to improve their image and show to the public that they care for the poor. At the same time, giving a fitting reply to the dissenters who were targeting the Kothar for their absolute callousness towards poor & needy. Added benefits are diversion of people's attention from the FGM issues & Aamil sex scandal! Now, if anybody questions if Maula/Kothar is doing anything for the needy and poor, the abdes will shove this fostership drama in their face! The Kothar PR strategy team has played their Ace card this time and hit a bloody jackpot!
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:I also think its a strategical move by Kothar to divert the attention of common bohras from the "Sex pervert aamil fiasco" and the FMG sentencing in australia..

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:20 am

Read Quran it has answers to every thing, and those who think kothar played Ace and won a jackpot read what Quran says.
[2.15] Allah shall pay them back their mockery, and He leaves them alone in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on.
[2.16] These are they who buy error for the right direction, so their bargain shall bring no gain, nor are they the followers of the right direction.
[2.17] Their parable is like the parable of one who kindled a fire but when it had illumined all around him, Allah took away their light, and left them in utter darkness-- they do not see.
[2.18] Deaf, dumb (and) blind, so they will not turn back.
[2.19] Or like abundant rain from the cloud in which is utter darkness and thunder and lightning; they put their fingers into their ears because of the thunder peal, for fear of death, and Allah encompasses the unbelievers.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:35 am

this fostership drama is done with communitys money also.
he says to everybody to take care of atleast one family.
but how much he is doing with his personal money?
he has billions.
if he wants he can just give muwasaat to the needy.
but here also he wants community to bear the expenses.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:38 am

I advice muffy to sell all his extra property world wide and use all that money for this purpose...just keep one decent house for your self and give away all extra houses/cars and belongings.

once you do this let me know, I will wholeheartedly come back in your misaak and consider you true dai and naib of Imam Ali and Imam Hussain.

Lets see how fast I will get response : )

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:09 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:this fostership drama is done with communitys money also.
he says to everybody to take care of atleast one family.
but how much he is doing with his personal money?
he has billions.
if he wants he can just give muwasaat to the needy.
but here also he wants community to bear the expenses.
"Personal money".... qutub bhai .... do you think they do a job or business and earn a living...it is our money in any form...

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:43 am

Fostership drama is not new scheme .. its just a new name in old packaging .. kothar has been making commoner abde take care of themselves with thier own money. making schools, hospitals, renovations, rehabilitation; these so called upliftment activities that supposedly must be carried out from wajebaat, ziyafat, hadiyet, mafsusiyet, pagla, qadambosi, talaqqi, nikaah, nisbat, iftedah, haqqun nafs, silatul imam, ikraam, najwa, sabeel, gullaks etc donations.

kothar seems to be running low on cash inflow due to many possible reasons; SKQ split which could be in a minority, but many followers on SMS camp have become skeptical and trying to minimize outflow as much as possible. also kothar's political expenses may have increased as need to heavily bribe public officials locally and internationally.

Muffy maula and his pesty family cannot gulp down everything, they need to share the loot with other thugs in the system bottom to top to grease their corrupt machinery. The zaroori elaans never die down, asking people to repeatedly shell out for this and that.

Kothar can use any means to promote itself, if they can use their shafeek bawa's misery, parade him and put him on display to garner as much sympathy votes as they can. capitalizing on a poor abde's misery is a day as usual !

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:45 pm

This upliftment program would be something if Muffy was shelling out his own money, giving up his many homes and using that money to help the poor. As it stands right now, it is too little too late and based on the feedback I am getting from our social circle, he will suffer a huge backlash from it as it is so openly an attempt at image building rather than a sincere attempt to improve the lives of his people - funded by his own money.

People deeply resent this attempt to collect money for yet another project.... with zero accountability.

Kudos to OO53 for speaking up against it so openly.

I encourage people to continue with their private attempts to help people. We in the west experience deep satisfaction to see how little money from us goes a long long way in improving the lives of people in India/Pak. It is better to see the direct impact of it and to know that it is not being eaten up by corrupt middlemen.

subcon111

Unread post by subcon111 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:40 pm

This is brilliant in its conception because SMS has transferred ownership to the people. And yes, he has used an initiative that the SKQ and his family has been championing for a while even before SMB passed away.

The administration has to do very little in to actually manage and be held accountable. What do they do with the Qardan Hasana that they collect,? Isn't that a form of charity and that money should be used to increase the standard of living by making donations to the needy. But if they did that then the would be held accountable for the money to be given to the people who actually need it and not the people who use Qardan Hasana to bankroll their own businesses.

There were so many individuals who used Qardan Hasana to finance their travel for Ashara. What was the point? They are now caught in this vicious circle of having spent money they did not have and will be repaying their loan till next Ashara when this process will repeat.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:46 pm

Notice the tone in the voice of the interviewer
VID-20160221-WA0028.mp4
(12.93 MiB) Downloaded 4504 times

qutbiranglaya

Unread post by qutbiranglaya » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:09 pm

The Boiling Frog Syndrome.

Human Beings and frogs are the two creatures in nature who have tremendous power to adjust.
Put a frog in a vessel of water and start heating the water. As the temperature of the water rises, the frog is able to adjust its body temperature accordingly. The frog keeps on adjusting with increase in temperature. Just when the water is about to reach boiling point, the frog is not able to adjust anymore. At that point the frog decides to jump out.
The frog tries to jump but is unable to do so, because it lost all its strength in adjusting with the water temperature. Very soon the frog dies.
What killed the frog?

Many of us would say the boiling water. But the truth is what killed the frog was its own inability to decide when it had to jump out.
We all need to adjust with people and situations, but we need to be sure when we need to adjust and when we need to face. There are times when we need to face the situation and take the appropriate action. If we allow people to exploit us physically, emotionally or financially, they will continue to do so. We have to decide when to jump.
Inspiring Quotes. December 25, 2013

After the 50th Dai, the Kothar has put in action some programmes which on the face of it looks as if the Kothar is looking after the less fortunate in the community. Let us look at some of these schemes.
Karz e Hassana – To start with it was Aqua Moula who has started the scheme by donating few corer rupees and as time went by very slowly the general public and little children were forced to contribute to the scheme and Kothar’s contribution seized. Now it is the general public who support the scheme but the public does not know who gets the benefit of the scheme. It is administered sectretly by the local Amils and his cronies.
Faize Mawaide - This was announced with great pomp and ceremonies in Mumbai. It was on local TV and media that the Dai is going to provide at lease one thali every day to the general bohra public. It was whah!! whah!!! Everywhere that Bohras’ mullaji was the benefactor to the community. Very slowly all is forgotten and now we all have to pay, by force, for the thali, that is supposed to come from Moula.
Niyaz, Hajj and now Fostering & Upliftment - We are told “ Aqua Moula taraf thi “ but in reality all the funds come from abdes and our Aqua Moula does not spend a single paisa comes from his 2 lakh corer rupees (G Mohammed).
SMS and Kothar are using The Boiling Frog Syndrome. Please “Jago”. Let us not allow SMS and Kothar exploit us physically, emotionally or financially. They will continue to do so but we have to decide when to jump and say enough.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:01 pm

dawedaar wrote:Fostership drama continues
:D
foster.mp4

why is Dai Aqa Moula is getting all credit of the transformation on their houses. Has he rebuilt with his own hands. He does not even hold rolling pins for roti making without white Rumaal tied on the ends. Has he done the brickwork and cementing of walls. Did he repaint then ? NO. Did he contribute MONEY FOR IT NOOOOOO ? then why Moula Moula Muffadal Moula, Moula Zindabad. he just recycled mumineen money and TAKING credit. We paid ZAKAAT MONEY already for so many years.

This not fair, this forum is only mediam were we can openly express our opinion fearlessly. I won't be surprise if Kothar has a permanent employ who reads this forum regularly and provide feedback to higher up. What a LOW-LIFES.

:lol:

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:07 pm

dawedaar wrote:Notice the tone in the voice of the interviewer
VID-20160221-WA0028.mp4

Transformation in 24 hours ! commendable achievement but not dua of Aqa Moula because i have seen too many reality programs. better late then never atleast our hard earn money has now started flowing in right direction. After sucking us dry for many many years.

I wonder why it tOOK so long. Is it for media shows or going to live forever. And where is all the money coming from, Zakaat funds or NEW foster-ship ( تشجيع سفينة ) funds.

Mumineen new TAX coming soon Zakaat + Tashjie safina funds

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:31 am

VID-20160221-WA0028.mp4
This video proves if leader has will things can change in 24 hours just like how this single house was changed, what ever muffy is doing right now is real? how much money is going to come from his own bank balance? or will it be again community imposed scheme?
Congress = KQ party

BJP = Muffy chor

Compare to BJP congress is angelic, but at the end of the day both are corrupt and liars....these two parties ruined India in last 70 years just like this STS khandaan ruined dawoodi bohra values and culture of purity and honesty.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:40 pm

Again, whatever Kothar have in their bank acconts is not their own money but those from years of extortion. And as reports are coming in, fund raising for this fostership has already started. So expect a permanent tax component in wajebaat returns from this year. Just how the governments levy hefty taxes on common man but give tax sops to big industrial n corporate houses.. But the govt never works in the favour of common man! This fostership drama is all face wash which will soon be forgotten when new schemes come up for publicity and image makeover!
Al-Noor wrote:
VID-20160221-WA0028.mp4
This video proves if leader has will things can change in 24 hours just like how this single house was changed, what ever muffy is doing right now is real? how much money is going to come from his own bank balance? or will it be again community imposed scheme?
Congress = KQ party

BJP = Muffy chor

Compare to BJP congress is angelic, but at the end of the day both are corrupt and liars....these two parties ruined India in last 70 years just like this STS khandaan ruined dawoodi bohra values and culture of purity and honesty.

moeezbohari

Unread post by moeezbohari » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:04 am

Aawa mumin asli haqdar hoi chhe ...fostership na jenu khud nu makan na hoi pehnwa na kapra na hoi ..duniya ma je no maula na siva koi saharo na hoi ..baqi sab juth

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:17 am

moeezbohari wrote:Aawa mumin asli haqdar hoi chhe ...fostership na jenu khud nu makan na hoi pehnwa na kapra na hoi ..duniya ma je no maula na siva koi saharo na hoi ..baqi sab juth

??????
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (8.67 KiB) Viewed 9955 times

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:33 am

moeezbohari wrote:Aawa mumin asli haqdar hoi chhe ...fostership na jenu khud nu makan na hoi pehnwa na kapra na hoi ..duniya ma je no maula na siva koi saharo na hoi ..baqi sab juth
Huh? To khudna paisa kharch Kari me imam Zainulabedin na misal ehmne madad karte. Dhindora pitwani su zarurat hati? Aney ehm laage che key havey jaaga che yo hamna sudhi sab jhoot aj hatu.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:42 am

Fostership was started long ago by many members of this forum, to refresh the memory of all those visit the following thread
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7163&hilit=Poverty+in+Bohra

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:47 am

Cmon guys, to give benefit of doubt to a good act in anyways. publicity is useful to spread the good idea, although it is depressing to see kothar and muffy maula gulping down the credit ...

the real concern is they are diverting thier responsibilities, physical and financial to commoners and yet pocketing the monies of various collections. earlier, when kotharies were confronted to justify demands, they would put forward community development comes at a cost. now most of the schemes are self financed by people for themselves plus these developments would be taken over by kothari thugs and run as commercial establishments pocketing the profits plus pay for these ayyash, freeloading thugs with a pomp and premium. this is punch in the face and kick in the nuts at the same time.

height of stupidity, foolishness, gullibility, vulnerability of abdes is food for laughter and amusement.

hamhyd

Unread post by hamhyd » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:58 am

think_for_yourself wrote:Don't you guys get it? He is trying to play catchup with SKQ TUS :D

SKQ TUS has been doing this for decades without leaking a single picture.... Muffy could not even come up with an original idea... He had to do a copy cat charity! I wonder if his son Taha "came up" with the "idea" because he was familiar with the tireless work his ex-wife did in the slums to improve the dwellings of mumineen who lived there.

bhai what kq did for mominee can you share any info on this

Wajid

Unread post by Wajid » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:46 am

Salaams to all ...
What SKQ has done has been kept "incognito" by our malicious kothar for decades. It is not something that is being organized to gain publicity. The charity is functional in full transparency for over 20 years now.
The spirit of Imam Ali Zainul Abedeen's message can be witnessed here ...
Please visit : http://www.zahrahasanaat.org

إِنَّمَا نُطْعِمُكُمْ لِوَجْهِ اللَّهِ لَا نُرِيدُ مِنكُمْ جَزَاءً وَلَا شُكُورًا
"We feed you for the sake of Allah alone: no reward do we desire from you, nor thanks.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:43 pm

I wonder how come leader of community can agree to roam around in charter plans and helicopters, living in luxury, birthday expenses, building marble mausoleums, etc etc.

when his followers are in really bad situation? what does it indicates?

BTW I never saw SKQ in helicopter and expensive car so this post dont imply on him...