Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
kseeker

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Unread post by kseeker » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:50 am

SBM wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:45 am
Biradar
However, the Ismailis are not unique in this and Sufis (both Sunni and Shi'a) also interpret the Qu'ran and shariaa in similar symbolic manner
Br Biradar
If we accept Ismailis and Sufi's version of Interpretation of Quran and still consider them Muslims then why the Muslim world calls Ahmedis (Qadiyanis) as Kaafir because they have their own interpretation of Quran and Mehdi
I did ask a very active member of Ahemdiyya community if they believe Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) to be the last messenger and he unequivocally said YES, he said where they differ with main stream Muslims is the Zahoor of Mehdi, they consider their leader to be Mehdi ( I am not sure if I agree to that, since according to my limited knowledge Zahoor of Mehdi will the end of world as we know and Mehdi is not supposed to die while their first leader Ghulam Qadyani died )
The Ahmedi issue is different. A very widely talked about and accepted narrative about calling Qadiyanis as kaafir is that it is not religious but a political one. The Wahabis of Arabia witnessed how majority Sunnis in Syria are being controlled by a very small Duruze group who are well educated. They were afraid of something similar taking place in Pakistan (you see the Qadiyanis are a highly literate group of people who held very important posts in the country during the first 20 years of it's existance) therefore they funded propaganda that they are kafirs and persecuting them is a service to 'real' muslims.

This has been widely spoken about by many columnists and journalists in Pakistan.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:20 pm

Shabab wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:59 pm as I have said in many of my previous post, Taher is more evil than mufaddal actualy, because he is pretending to be pious and smart but actually he is just there to continue hafta wasooli which his uncle and father did for more than 100 years from the innocent bohras, playing with ayat of Quran is old trick these people are using, recent example is below.

recently he gave "sabaq" on "Najwa" and its important and supported his claim with an ayat of Quran that even Muhammed saw use to take such najwa. but I will prove it that those najwa was never took by Muhammed for his personal use but he used it for the poor people only.

read the following website

https://en.wikishia.net/view/Al-Najwa_Verse

this is how they manipulate Quran for their greed and power games
Taheri [*DELETED] will never reply to you brother. They are more venomous than mufaddalis. Be careful.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:46 pm

RedBox wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:20 pm
Shabab wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:59 pm as I have said in many of my previous post, Taher is more evil than mufaddal actualy, because he is pretending to be pious and smart but actually he is just there to continue hafta wasooli which his uncle and father did for more than 100 years from the innocent bohras, playing with ayat of Quran is old trick these people are using, recent example is below.

recently he gave "sabaq" on "Najwa" and its important and supported his claim with an ayat of Quran that even Muhammed saw use to take such najwa. but I will prove it that those najwa was never took by Muhammed for his personal use but he used it for the poor people only.

read the following website

https://en.wikishia.net/view/Al-Najwa_Verse

this is how they manipulate Quran for their greed and power games
Taheri [*DELETED] will never reply to you brother. They are more venomous than mufaddalis. Be careful.
OMG... Shabab, cry baby, Redbox .... all the same virus. Quit talking to yourself.....Get a life.....

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:34 am

ajamali wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:46 pm
RedBox wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:20 pm

OMG... Shabab, cry baby, Redbox .... all the same virus. Quit talking to yourself.....Get a life.....
Moron is still crying about the IDs and not giving the reply to the question asked by shabab. :lol: :lol: :lol:

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Tue May 04, 2021 5:41 am

Here by I want to show you what is difference between an educated genius and an educated moron.

Some days back I saw fatemi dawat website and I read some woman from his family got an award from UAE and they were clebrating like it was a noble price. But the truth is UAE is involve in human rights violation and a good person wont accept that award.

https://www.fatemidawat.com/news/events ... book-award

Here is another writer who declined the award.

Last edited by RedBox on Tue May 04, 2021 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Tue May 04, 2021 5:47 am

Chu** wants reward and recognition even if it is coming from modi or a hitler or Israel.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue May 04, 2021 2:56 pm

^^ So the same person who glorifies the cutting of the genitals of 7 year old girls now wants the Dr Bazat Tahera to reject a well-deserved award as a form of protest for the violation of the human rights of some entitled princesses! Give me a break Redneck! What about the human rights of seven year old girls?

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Tue May 04, 2021 3:03 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:56 pm ^^ So the same person who glorifies the cutting of the genitals of 7 year old girls now wants the Dr Bazat Tahera to reject a well-deserved award as a form of protest for the violation of the human rights of some entitled princesses! Give me a break Redneck! What about the human rights of seven year old girls?
Glorifies cutting of genital?

Bhaang khaa ke aaya hai kyaa?

Tere [DELETED] ko bol ke prize lene kaa shauq hai to acche logo se le. Human right violators se nahi.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue May 04, 2021 3:34 pm

Lagta hai paan kuuch zyaada Chabaa liya hai maulvi sahab ne....

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Wed May 05, 2021 2:05 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:34 pm Lagta hai paan kuuch zyaada Chabaa liya hai maulvi sahab ne....
chal bhaag criminal lover :roll:

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun May 09, 2021 8:17 am

Brain dead taher followers would have started randi rona about the same issue if some body from mufaddal saifuddin clan would have accepted such award.

Thats the hypocrite taheri morons first nature. Never accept the mistake and always blame others.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun May 09, 2021 9:25 am

When Small men begin to cast big shadows, it means that the sun is about to set.

~Lin Yutang