Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ajamali

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:52 am

RedBox wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:56 am
ajamali wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:30 am

It’s not about raising doubts... you said the Quran was a simple book but apparently it is complex and full of contradictions that need to be explained. You yourself cannot resolve this one simple contradiction. Everyone knows that time did not even exist. So why would the Quran say it took six days? Simple, huh?
Yes Quran can be contradict to many people.

Quran also says that we give hidayat to many and we make gumrah to many. And I can easily see how gumrah guys acts on this very thread by name calling and idiotic posts trying to show they know much but in reality Allah has taken their bashirat and they are blind and Quran seems to very difficult and complex book them. Lol

This happens when their heart are black and their face are buring in hell fire. I have seen many such people in real life as well. They act like they know much but they are in the lowest level of hell and Allah has made them blind deaf and dumb and they cant make out any thing out of Quran or deen.
Donno man.. my heart is doing just fine....last I checked it is still pumping red blood. And my face is far from burning in hell fire. It is feeling a little chilly as it is just above freezing where I am...answer the simple question Mummy’s Boy.

It is interesting that you don’t care that the Universe was made in six days because the Almighty has taken the trouble to tell you that in the book you seem to revere....

james

Unread post by james » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:20 am

Biradar wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:44 am
ajamali wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:30 am

It’s not about raising doubts... you said the Quran was a simple book but apparently it is complex and full of contradictions that need to be explained. You yourself cannot resolve this one simple contradiction. Everyone knows that time did not even exist. So why would the Quran say it took six days? Simple, huh?
Why are you arguing with low-IQ mummy's boi? This coward is like a nasty virus that infects every conversation. In fact, this coward, as you know well, gets so ashamed of his pathetic behavior that he frequently changes his ID to hide his shame from his previous vomit on this board. Just put him on ignore list.

Anyway, in one question you have exposed the fools who think that the Word of Allah is "simple". Good job. His below room-temperature IQ has not even allowed him to understand the question. But best to put this virus mummy's boi on ignore and focus on positive things and learn and teach.

Look who just jumped on the bandwagon!

You and Redbox have more in common than you would like to believe. Hypocrisy is the common thread.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10498&p=156012#p156012

8)

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:23 am

Biradar wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:03 pm Here STF quotes the Qu'ran from Surah Maryam verse 26 which says "So eat and drink and be contented. And if you see from among humanity anyone, say, 'Indeed, I have vowed to the Most Merciful that I will fast, so I will not speak today to any man.'" Again, this seems like a contradiction: in one phrase Allah instructs Maryam to eat and drink but in the very next phrase tells her to not speak as she is fasting! The meaning of this is that one must protect the secrets of daw'a and ensure that it does not reach unworthy people, and that the purity of the knowledge is maintained.
TF is contradicting exactly what he claims to preach - by NOT "protect[ing] the secrets of daw'a and ensur[ing] that it does not reach unworthy people, and that the purity of the knowledge is maintained."

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:31 am

Saif53 wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:23 am
Biradar wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:03 pm Here STF quotes the Qu'ran from Surah Maryam verse 26 which says "So eat and drink and be contented. And if you see from among humanity anyone, say, 'Indeed, I have vowed to the Most Merciful that I will fast, so I will not speak today to any man.'" Again, this seems like a contradiction: in one phrase Allah instructs Maryam to eat and drink but in the very next phrase tells her to not speak as she is fasting! The meaning of this is that one must protect the secrets of daw'a and ensure that it does not reach unworthy people, and that the purity of the knowledge is maintained.
TF is contradicting exactly what he claims to preach - by NOT "protect[ing] the secrets of daw'a and ensur[ing] that it does not reach unworthy people, and that the purity of the knowledge is maintained."
So boring you guys.....we all know that you are only upset about STF making his videos because slowly but surely his message is making it’s way to the intended.......so take a hike. No one gives a flip about who YOU think ilm e aale Mohamned should be shared with.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:34 pm

In a previous video, STF explained why he has started this series. In essence, his argument is that often da'is have chosen particular moments in time to explain things to a broader audience. For example, during the time of the Imam Mustansir, S. al-Mu'ayyad al-Shirazi gave weekly lectures to anyone who wanted to attend. These were collected in a set of 800 bite-sized lecture notes later in the book al-Majalis al-Mu'ayyadiyya. These lectures were not meant to be a secret and clearly approved of by the Imam himself. Further, the Rasail Ikwan a-Safa were also openly available and in fact meant for large-scale dissemination.

In general, the knowledge of ta'wil is not really secret per-se, except in times of persecution. This is not an era of persecution and in fact we practice our faith openly without fear. Hence, sharing knowledge is perfectly fine. Further, one has to understand that the simple availability of the knowledge does not mean that it can be understood by everyone. Let me give an example. Anyone can purchase a book on quantum field theory. Or even get one for free download online or in a library. However, vast majority of people (say 99.99%) will not make head or tail of this book as they simply do not have the needed preparation in mathematics or physics. It is the same with the knowledge of ta'wil. To understand it requires deep background that most people do not have. Further, to ensure that the right people obtain this knowledge we also need to often take the risk that the wrong people will get a hold of it too. That is life. Some risks are worth it, as the knowledge of ta'wil is salvific.

(One can also see this in a minor way on this board. Some people benefit and others choke and the fires of hell are lit hotter for them. No need to name names).

Incidentally, in the video on why the series was started, STF mentions that some da'is also engaged with the larger non-Ismaili communities. For example, the fifth da'i al-mutlaq S. Ali bin Muhammad b. al-Walid wrote a refutation of al-Ghazali's polemic against the Ismailis, a work which is voluminous and provides a robust defense against the attacks by al-Ghazali. Though, of course, al-Ghazali was long since dead by then and did not have a chance to respond. This book is called Damigh al-batil and makes for an interesting read (at least if one enjoys such polemical literature).

Of course, the Tayyebi community due to its relatively small size really never had the influence in the larger scheme of things. For example, al-Ghazali is one of the most influential writers and philosophers Islam has ever produced. None of the Tayyebi da'is even comes close to al-Ghazali, leave alone giants like Ibn Arabi or Mulla Sadra or Suhrawardi the founder of the School of Illuimination and others. So despite the pretensions of the various SXXs they remain minor and their voice has little influence. However, that does not mean that STF's lecture series does not have any value. Clearly it does, but in the very narrow community of Bohras who have accepted him as the da'i al-mutlaq.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:57 pm

There are no secrets in Quran. Yes few try to make up stories of secrets to keep the monopoly on deen and to keep the flow of money going on.

Quran is open and simple book for true believers.

"So take whatever the Messengers assigns to you, and deny yourselves that which he withholds from you, and fear Allah, for Allah is strict in punishment." (Holy Qur’an, 59:7) "It is not becoming to a believer, whether man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah and by His Messenger, to have any option. If anyone disobeys Allah and His Messenger he is on a clearly wrong path." (Holy Qur’an, 33:36) "He (i.e. Mohammad) does not speak out of his own fancy, His speech is none except that which is inspired to him from God. (i.e. what he says is none but inspired revelation).” (Holy Qur’an, 53:2)

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:02 am

A famous Ismaili poet Nizari Quhistani once bemoaned his own weakness in revealing the secrets of haqa'iq as follows:

O Biradar! You have forgotten the secret of
the "deaf and dumb",
otherwise you would not read such discourses
to one born blind.
How is it possible to open an oyster before
the blind,
as if you are offering saffron with hay to
a herd of cows?

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:17 am

Moron Birader trusts some poet more than the Quran ayats.

That shows his bashirat is gone well back.

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:49 pm

Biradar wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:34 pm In a previous video, STF explained why he has started this series. In essence, his argument is that often da'is have chosen particular moments in time to explain things to a broader audience. For example, during the time of the Imam Mustansir, S. al-Mu'ayyad al-Shirazi gave weekly lectures to anyone who wanted to attend. These were collected in a set of 800 bite-sized lecture notes later in the book al-Majalis al-Mu'ayyadiyya. These lectures were not meant to be a secret and clearly approved of by the Imam himself. Further, the Rasail Ikwan a-Safa were also openly available and in fact meant for large-scale dissemination.

In general, the knowledge of ta'wil is not really secret per-se, except in times of persecution. This is not an era of persecution and in fact we practice our faith openly without fear. Hence, sharing knowledge is perfectly fine. Further, one has to understand that the simple availability of the knowledge does not mean that it can be understood by everyone. Let me give an example. Anyone can purchase a book on quantum field theory. Or even get one for free download online or in a library. However, vast majority of people (say 99.99%) will not make head or tail of this book as they simply do not have the needed preparation in mathematics or physics. It is the same with the knowledge of ta'wil. To understand it requires deep background that most people do not have. Further, to ensure that the right people obtain this knowledge we also need to often take the risk that the wrong people will get a hold of it too. That is life. Some risks are worth it, as the knowledge of ta'wil is salvific.

(One can also see this in a minor way on this board. Some people benefit and others choke and the fires of hell are lit hotter for them. No need to name names).

Incidentally, in the video on why the series was started, STF mentions that some da'is also engaged with the larger non-Ismaili communities. For example, the fifth da'i al-mutlaq S. Ali bin Muhammad b. al-Walid wrote a refutation of al-Ghazali's polemic against the Ismailis, a work which is voluminous and provides a robust defense against the attacks by al-Ghazali. Though, of course, al-Ghazali was long since dead by then and did not have a chance to respond. This book is called Damigh al-batil and makes for an interesting read (at least if one enjoys such polemical literature).

Of course, the Tayyebi community due to its relatively small size really never had the influence in the larger scheme of things. For example, al-Ghazali is one of the most influential writers and philosophers Islam has ever produced. None of the Tayyebi da'is even comes close to al-Ghazali, leave alone giants like Ibn Arabi or Mulla Sadra or Suhrawardi the founder of the School of Illuimination and others. So despite the pretensions of the various SXXs they remain minor and their voice has little influence. However, that does not mean that STF's lecture series does not have any value. Clearly it does, but in the very narrow community of Bohras who have accepted him as the da'i al-mutlaq.
Thank you for pointing this out. You've answered the question. Actually, Taher contradicted himself right from the first sentence. Here's 2 examples:

1) He starts his *public* speech on Youtube saying "Mumineen ni Jamaat". So, either the entire internet on Youtube are "Mumineen ni Jamaat", or he was addressing specifically his Qutbi following. If was addressing only his Mumineen. Then, the Majlis aren't for for Billion human beings that use Youtube.

2) He quotes the Imam's permission to Syedna Moiyed instructing him to "spread" the knowledge. However, in the preceeding verse, the Imam is specifically talking about the *Imam's Shias*, and instructs Syedna Moiyed to spread the knowledge to *them*. Not publicly, like on Youtube.

P.S - Majalis Moiyediya lectures weren't open to anyone that wanted to attend. It was a private gathering to select people, and all of them were instructed to keep what they heard private. Anyone with an iota of Fatimi history would know this. I wouldn't expect you to know.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:44 am

Saif53 wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:49 pm
Biradar wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:34 pm In a previous video, STF explained why he has started this series. In essence, his argument is that often da'is have chosen particular moments in time to explain things to a broader audience. For example, during the time of the Imam Mustansir, S. al-Mu'ayyad al-Shirazi gave weekly lectures to anyone who wanted to attend. These were collected in a set of 800 bite-sized lecture notes later in the book al-Majalis al-Mu'ayyadiyya. These lectures were not meant to be a secret and clearly approved of by the Imam himself. Further, the Rasail Ikwan a-Safa were also openly available and in fact meant for large-scale dissemination.

Thank you for pointing this out. You've answered the question. Actually, Taher contradicted himself right from the first sentence. Here's 2 examples:

1) He starts his *public* speech on Youtube saying "Mumineen ni Jamaat". So, either the entire internet on Youtube are "Mumineen ni Jamaat", or he was addressing specifically his Qutbi following. If was addressing only his Mumineen. Then, the Majlis aren't for for Billion human beings that use Youtube.

2) He quotes the Imam's permission to Syedna Moiyed instructing him to "spread" the knowledge. However, in the preceeding verse, the Imam is specifically talking about the *Imam's Shias*, and instructs Syedna Moiyed to spread the knowledge to *them*. Not publicly, like on Youtube.

P.S - Majalis Moiyediya lectures weren't open to anyone that wanted to attend. It was a private gathering to select people, and all of them were instructed to keep what they heard private. Anyone with an iota of Fatimi history would know this. I wouldn't expect you to know.
Your insecurity is really showing now Fake53. STF is teaching people in a way your low-IQ leader never can and it gets you so hot and bothered you are doing all kinds of anal analysis.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:37 pm

In one exalted interpretation, knowledge is compared to water. Now, water is essential for survival of all life on Earth. Hence, as water must be freely available to everyone, so must knowledge. Clearly, the ones who deny water are the cursed ones here on Earth as well as in the afterlife and shall burn in its hottest parts.

Further, S. Qadi Noman says, when interpreting the Qur'an Surah Al-An'am verse 120 ("Forsake open and secret sins .."), that the only way to avoid secret sins (the Qur'anic word used in this verse is "batin") is to learn the knowledge of batin, i.e. the underlying meanings and not just the outward forms. Hence, when someone denies knowledge and hides it he is making it impossible to avoid the "secret sins" mentioned in this verse. Hence, again, they are bound for hell fire and perdition.

Moreover, the Qur'an was revealed to the Prophet for all Mankind and not for some minor and tiny community in India! Hence, the Qur'an and its message is universal, in fact, its message is independent of specific religious affiliations. In this truly exalted sense, the meaning of the word "mumin" includes all Mankind. All 7 billion of them. Hence, the true representatives of the Prophet and his universal message, preach to everyone. The great Sufis who came and settled in India converted millions of people to Islam as they understood this universal message and preached openly and freely, giving water to everyone and not denying it to anyone.

Also, during the time of the Fatimid Imams there was no compulsion for their subjects to adopt Ismaili doctrines. The series of lectures which S. Mu'ayyad delivered were hence open to everyone and there was no need for secrecy. Secrecy was only adopted during times of persecution. Clearly, if one runs an empire it is hard to maintain that one is being persecuted!

(Incidentally, S. Mu'ayyad himself says in one of his lectures that Allah addresses Mankind in general, and has appointed "arabab-e-taw'il" to explain the points that can't be easily understood by oneself. Hence, clearly, even Mu'ayyad himself understood the universal need for such teaching.)

However, those who live like a frog at the bottom of a deep, dried up and slimy well think their muddy waters and darksome holes are the universe, never realizing that a vast universe of sunlight exists outside their well. Such are these fanatical mullahs who have emerged in recent years in this organization corrupted by Iblisi pride and hubris.

Incidentally, one can't actually take things like "so-and-so is secret" at face value. For example, SMB once said that the Kanz al-walad is so secret that only one da'i can teach it to his successor. However, if one looks at the manuscript record one finds that this book was copied many, many times (and by implication, studied in depth) by non-da'is too. For example, STS taught it to SMB, SKQ and his raas al-hudud. So clearly this book was not as "secret" as one makes it out to be.

Finally, this is no longer the era of secrecy. Given centuries have passed since the writing of most books on taw'il and haqqaiq the purpose of secrecy, practiced during the time of persecution, is no longer of relevance.

Now my last point: the interesting thing is that a rabid dog hates water. The analogy is obvious to those who understand, and hints are enough to know those indicated. No need to name names.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Fri May 01, 2020 8:07 am

I know many momeen in shia and sunni those who are actually far far better than so called "these" dai of bohras actually, so go and figure how momeen can be define.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Fri May 01, 2020 8:42 am

wasted 22 mins just to know what he wants to explain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfOx7XpLDvo

as expected utter bullshiit and nothing more.

if KQ was so haq parast what the **** was he doing for 3 to 4 years when muffy was announced as dai

why he could not wait for 1 day more to just atleast let his brother get burried, he waited 50 years any ways.

dude says KQ ye saglu kurbaan kari didu, I mean wth, su kurbaan kidhu bhai, first class mahalo maa besa cho, croro ni property che, fat bank balance lai ne besa cho. su qurbani ni waat karo cho.
Last edited by RedBox on Fri May 01, 2020 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Fri May 01, 2020 8:43 am

sharam karo besharmo...

muffy ane taheri gang banne par lanat che....Imam Hussain nu naam naa lo, mushriqo tamne Allah beshak pakadse Ameen

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Fri May 01, 2020 8:57 am

truth sambhalwani takat hoi to aa sambhal.

KQ knew long back almost 20 years before burhanuddin death ke hawe aa maro bhai mane dai nathi banawano , burhanuddin ni niyyat tyaar thij doli gayi jyaar thi dawat maa paisa aawanu chalu thai gayu.

KQ kept quite for 3 years while muffy was declared dai , kem ke agar kai bolto to burhanuddin would do some thing which would totally out throw KQ claim, so he used the strategy to wait for burhanuddin death, mari gayo manas kai bolwano nathi.

KQ confront karto to aa dawa thi bhi jato ane hath maa kai naa aawtu.

atleast humna dawo baki che and thoda chela chapata bhi mali gaya che, gradually potani community ubhi kari lese.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sat May 02, 2020 4:35 am

My this post is for those who are still alive in terms of Imaan and deen.

Mohti waat nathi karto. Pun banne smb and kq ni maut joi lo. Banne kewa gaya che duniya thi. Ibrat lewani zaroorat che. Paisa maate deen no saudo karso to aawij halat thase.

Ibrat lo imaan waalao.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sat May 02, 2020 6:08 pm

RedBox wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 4:35 am My this post is for those who are still alive in terms of Imaan and deen.

Mohti waat nathi karto. Pun banne smb and kq ni maut joi lo. Banne kewa gaya che duniya thi. Ibrat lewani zaroorat che. Paisa maate deen no saudo karso to aawij halat thase.

Ibrat lo imaan waalao.
Burhanuddin Moula lived a perfect life. Was born to a current Dai, got ilm became ready for the azeem rutba of dawat. Became dai at the age of 52, improved mumineens life in deen and duniya for 50 years. Readied his son for becoming his successor, saw him take responsibilities for three long years. Wafat on day of Jumoa on 16th of month of Rasulallah's shahadat. Thousands of mumineen showed up for his janaza and is sleeping next to shamsud duatil mutlaqeen, Syedna Taher Saifuddin in a qabr of khake shifa under the saya of quran majeed. Hundreds of thousands come for his ziarat every year and his legacy will remain until the end of times.

Your last posts are proof that you have fully drowned in sea of jealousy. 'Qul Auzu be rabbil Falaq........ Wamin sharre hasedin iza hasad'.

I just want to let you know even if you reply to this post i am not going to ever reply to posts of the likes of you. People like you are even worse than sunnis and hindus who might not follow the dai but atleast don't disrespect them.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sat May 02, 2020 6:26 pm

RedBox wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 8:57 am truth sambhalwani takat hoi to aa sambhal.

KQ knew long back almost 20 years before burhanuddin death ke hawe aa maro bhai mane dai nathi banawano , burhanuddin ni niyyat tyaar thij doli gayi jyaar thi dawat maa paisa aawanu chalu thai gayu.

KQ kept quite for 3 years while muffy was declared dai , kem ke agar kai bolto to burhanuddin would do some thing which would totally out throw KQ claim, so he used the strategy to wait for burhanuddin death, mari gayo manas kai bolwano nathi.

atleast humna dawo baki che and thoda chela chapata bhi mali gaya che, gradually potani community ubhi kari lese.
Even though I don't think KQ was mansoos, I don't agree with what you said here. I think KQ actually thought he was the mansoos.
Initially he asked STS to change nass because SMB being 52 would die in next 20-30 years whereas him being 27 would bring stability as was the case with STS. No one knew SMB would be granted longer life than any other duat.
Now, when that didn't happen he probably believed that SMB will one day do nass on him because he made him the mazoon over all his other brothers and kakas. Now when Burhanuddin moula did nass on Mufaddal Moula he lost his mind. After 50+ years of thinking he's next when he found out he's not becoming dai he planned the whole thing probably in 2013. That's why initially we see him accept nass because he and his sons had to. But then fatemi dawat website was made sometime then and his whole plan came to work after SMB's wafaat.
He wasn't khamosh because he was instructed by SMB but because he didn't have a plan in 2011 and 2013 was too late to challenge when SMB was still alive.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat May 02, 2020 11:11 pm

Qadir wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 6:26 pm
RedBox wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 8:57 am truth sambhalwani takat hoi to aa sambhal.

Even though I don't think KQ was mansoos, I don't agree with what you said here. I think KQ actually thought he was the mansoos.
Initially he asked STS to change nass because SMB being 52 would die in next 20-30 years whereas him being 27 would bring stability as was the case with STS. No one knew SMB would be granted longer life than any other duat.
Now, when that didn't happen he probably believed that SMB will one day do nass on him because he made him the mazoon over all his other brothers and kakas. Now when Burhanuddin moula did nass on Mufaddal Moula he lost his mind. After 50+ years of thinking he's next when he found out he's not becoming dai he planned the whole thing probably in 2013. That's why initially we see him accept nass because he and his sons had to. But then fatemi dawat website was made sometime then and his whole plan came to work after SMB's wafaat.
He wasn't khamosh because he was instructed by SMB but because he didn't have a plan in 2011 and 2013 was too late to challenge when SMB was still alive.
Did someone specifically tell you the above underlined claim, or, this is just your guess?

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun May 03, 2020 4:28 am

Qadir wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 6:08 pm
RedBox wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 4:35 am My this post is for those who are still alive in terms of Imaan and deen.

Ibrat lo imaan waalao.
Burhanuddin Moula lived a perfect life. Was born to a current Dai, got ilm became ready for the azeem rutba of dawat. Became dai at the age of 52, improved mumineens life in deen and duniya for 50 years. Readied his son for becoming his successor, saw him take responsibilities for three long years. Wafat on day of Jumoa on 16th of month of Rasulallah's shahadat. Thousands of mumineen showed up for his janaza and is sleeping next to shamsud duatil mutlaqeen, Syedna Taher Saifuddin in a qabr of khake shifa under the saya of quran majeed. Hundreds of thousands come for his ziarat every year and his legacy will remain until the end of times.

Your last posts are proof that you have fully drowned in sea of jealousy. 'Qul Auzu be rabbil Falaq........ Wamin sharre hasedin iza hasad'.

I just want to let you know even if you reply to this post i am not going to ever reply to posts of the likes of you. People like you are even worse than sunnis and hindus who might not follow the dai but atleast don't disrespect them.
Qadir tu ek andh bhakt che. Ane andh bhakto ne shacchai dekhati nathi. We all know smb condition in his last 5 years of life.

We also know how billions were siphoned off in his regime. How momeenin lost control over their own mosque and jamaat. We all know how chor chapata got big position under his very nose.

Tu ek andh bhakt che. And my post will never make any sense to you. You can enjoy your bhakti and be in you fantasis.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun May 03, 2020 4:40 am

Btw fatema zehra ni zarih nu sonu hajin pun gayab che. Koi royal male to poochjje sonu ane paisa kaha gaya?

Aawa pendamic maa pun muffy 1 rs nathi aapo. All help came from momeenin pocket only.

Tu andh bhakt che. Tane aa badhu nai joway.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun May 03, 2020 11:03 am

Btw fatema zehra ni zarih nu sonu hajin pun gayab che.
Ey Gayab nathi, ye paisa MODI JI naa Khisaa mein chey

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun May 03, 2020 11:06 am

SBM wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 11:03 am
Btw fatema zehra ni zarih nu sonu hajin pun gayab che.
Ey Gayab nathi, ye paisa MODI JI naa Khisaa mein chey
Modi did same with the corono funds.

opened newly fund named it MODI CARES and now denies to give any account or report about the fund and where the money is used.

seems like he learnt from them.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun May 03, 2020 11:19 am

yes you are right here, KQ and his family had planned out this long back and they worked on it as well so you see they lie?

imagine a sitting mazoon and his family lies.

Imagine how much burhanuddin must have played behind the scene to keep him away from the dai seat.

Imagine if those dai mazoon and mukasir can lie then how much their chela would be lying to the people for all these years.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun May 03, 2020 12:42 pm

Modi love does not help abdes from police baton.
Attachments
JyXobJ0hL_SwR3wL.mp4
(404.87 KiB) Downloaded 197 times

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun May 03, 2020 1:01 pm

RedBox wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 12:42 pm Modi love does not help abdes from police baton.
That is Police Brutality- where is the Human Right Commissions?

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun May 03, 2020 1:23 pm

SBM wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 1:01 pm
RedBox wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 12:42 pm Modi love does not help abdes from police baton.
That is Police Brutality- where is the Human Right Commissions?
Indian public is beaten by

Law
Police
and religious leaders. LoooooL

No commision can help them.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon May 04, 2020 11:16 pm

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 11:11 pm

Did someone specifically tell you the above underlined claim, or, this is just your guess?
Bhai Qadir,

You made quite a serious (dare I say) accusation above. You essentially are saying that SKQ when to STS and told him to remove SMB (my take since SMB was already publicly declared the mansoos of STS) and put him instead as a dai.

That is a darn serious accusation. You should at least back it up, since you said the above. Who told you that?

On what basis are you making such a claim?

james

Unread post by james » Tue May 05, 2020 4:17 am

So Khuzaima made the claim to his children at his residence in Al Azhar building and there he decided to not attend/assist in ghusul dafan of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA's janaza mubarakah and packed his bags for his thane residence.Then on the way to thane,why did he have stop at the bridge for Raudat Tahera deedar and not actually perform zyarat? Who could have stopped him from doing zyarat at that early evening time? Answer is No One.
So he did dawo and by divinity it seems he got chucked out of Saify Mahal complex and on top of that,that dawedaari resulted in him being devoid of tawfeeq to perform zyarat of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA.

Ibrat!

As for Abdeali taking objection to La'nat,please someone show him this letter and ask him if recognizes the handwriting. :wink:

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Tue May 05, 2020 8:13 am

james wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 4:17 am
So Khuzaima made the claim to his children at his residence in Al Azhar building and there he decided to not attend/assist in ghusul dafan of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA's janaza mubarakah and packed his bags for his thane residence.Then on the way to thane,why did he have stop at the bridge for Raudat Tahera deedar and not actually perform zyarat? Who could have stopped him from doing zyarat at that early evening time? Answer is No One.
So he did dawo and by divinity it seems he got chucked out of Saify Mahal complex and on top of that,that dawedaari resulted in him being devoid of tawfeeq to perform zyarat of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA.

Ibrat!

As for Abdeali taking objection to La'nat,please someone show him this letter and ask him if recognizes the handwriting. :wink:

@James - SKQ RA after passing away of Syedna Burhanuddin RA, first visited Saifi Mahal and paid his respects to Syedna Burhanuddin RA. After that it was extremely important for him to reveal his nass in writing to MS and then Mukasir Shz Husain bs Husamuddin and general public at large without any further delay. He did what he did keeping this important responsibility in mind.

About lanat here's what MS and his supporters did. Lanat FIRST for approx 15 days. Then fake insincere attempt from MS and stopping of Lanats for few days. Then after few days lanats started again. In many instances (some I heard firsthand and some wrote on pdb site itself based on my recollection) individuals who were even not knowing that SKQ is saying in entirety were forced to pray lanats. Amils said pray lanat first and then ask. Many in jamats were not given even opportunities to know what SKQ is saying under threat of immediate baraat. Just say lanats on SKQ RA first that was modus operandi during those days.

If anybody had sincerity at heart, one would talk first, try to resolve things. Lanats would only be last resort. Afterall the person on the other side is SMB RA's own mazoon for several years - if MS had iota of respect for SMB RA dawat's 2nd highest maraatib (mazoon), he would have talked first in person and tried to resolve. However MS being insincere at heart first allowed praying of lanats in majlises presided by him. Then realizing his folly, he came up (again insincerely) on 4th Rabiul Akhar and asked his followers to stop doing lanats for few days and then again it started.

Haq na saheb is sitting on rehmat ni gaadi. He is sitting for granting rehmat and maghferat. MS being on baatil started out with lanats first.

To this day STF TUS has not said lanat on MS - why ? because he wants to keep doors of rehmat and maghferat open for him.