Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Haq ni waat

Re: Taher Fakhrudin and related topics

Unread post by Haq ni waat » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:08 pm

what hajamali forgets is that his master KQ and taher remained a friend of firuan for 50 years and milked community as much as they can and when they realized now they wont have any chance they turned out to become community saviours. :lol:
disown MB and apologise for his crimes and then we will consider you a saviour ( we all know you will never do it)

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:03 am

anajmi wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:08 pm I never had the goal of saving the community. I was only interested in getting to know Islam and once I did I realized what Bohraism was and it wasn't Islam. Even today, I am not trying to convert anyone. I was able to help my immediate family and a few of my friends. I have been very successful in a few cases and haven't made a dent in the case of others. But unlike the prophet (ﷺ) who became very sad when his message was rejected, because he realized he couldn't save every one, And Allah had to comfort him (ﷺ), I don't care much. That is the difference between him and us. He (ﷺ) had the burden of the entire mankind on his shoulders. We don't.
wow.. i think you pretty much summed up my own sentiments in a way that i never could have
i especially loved the last line of us not having to bear the burden the the Prophet SAWW had to bear
brilliantly written

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLAR3Mx88E4

at Minute 16 the dude says dont worry about your jaan and come to us and those who are not coming are actually behind their positions and power.

now I ask him what was you doing for 50 years when you knew every thing is not right in dawat and if some xy toli is working against the dawat, why didnt you come out and expose them, why you remained on position for too long.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:14 pm

Anajmi and Biradar bhais thank you for that brilliant analysis.

With that we conclude the series, school children , as Bohras whether Muffy, Qutbi, Alawi, life continues to slowly drift away from mainstream Islam and Shia to change into some new life form.

Not that I am surprised, so it was and is all about money money power. All the drama for last 100yrs, the millions before us and after us will continue their Diai worship in some form or other branded with a flavour of Islam to give that caffeine kick now and then.

Merry Christmas