Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Mkenya
Posts: 493
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#511

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:28 pm

Soon after STS (51st.) visited Zanzibar in 1963 an uprising of ethnic Africans overthrew the British-backed Omani Sultan. Businesses and houses of Indian and Arab residents were looted and many of their womenfolk raped. Pleas to Kothar were ignored and Bohra jamaats in
Kenya and Tanzania helped in whatever way they could. I visited Zanzibar two years ago and found Bohris in small businesses. They were a content lot and I am sure the Amil will find "Shanti" there. Unless if and when he...........!

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 695
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#512

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:05 am

Kaka Akela wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:55 am I live in Texas, USA. I have relatives in Shanti Nagar, Nagpur who gave me the above info.
Living in the Lion's den, kakaji ! :) :)

virtual
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:53 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#513

Unread post by virtual » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:55 am

Kaka Akela wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:55 am I live in Texas, USA. I have relatives in Shanti Nagar, Nagpur who gave me the above info.
Say Salaam to your family i live nearby them. :D

Kaka Akela
Posts: 432
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#514

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:16 pm

If I say your salaams to them then would they know who virtual is???

Kaka Akela
Posts: 432
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#515

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:20 pm

[quote=dal-chaval-palidu post_id=181947 time=1602475535 user_id=23956]
[quote="Kaka Akela" post_id=181943 time=1602420923 user_id=770]
[b][u]I live in Texas, USA. [/u][/b]I have relatives in Shanti Nagar, Nagpur who gave me the above info.
[/quote]

Living in the Lion's den, kakaji ! :) :)
[/quote]

No, i live in Camel's (malekul Ushtar= owner of Camel) den.

SBM
Posts: 6482
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#516

Unread post by SBM » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:09 pm

Kaka Akela wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:16 pm If I say your salaams to them then would they know who virtual is???
:D :D :D Ghayab Naa Jankar will know

Bohra spring
Posts: 1357
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#517

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:14 pm

Sure either Amil have dreams of a woman called Shanti from Colombo that his leader keeps seeking comfort from.

Or Ghosts of Unguja and Sultan Bargash in the quite night

Mkenya wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:28 pm Soon after STS (51st.) visited Zanzibar in 1963 an uprising of ethnic Africans overthrew the British-backed Omani Sultan. Businesses and houses of Indian and Arab residents were looted and many of their womenfolk raped. Pleas to Kothar were ignored and Bohra jamaats in
Kenya and Tanzania helped in whatever way they could. I visited Zanzibar two years ago and found Bohris in small businesses. They were a content lot and I am sure the Amil will find "Shanti" there. Unless if and when he...........!

virtual
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:53 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#518

Unread post by virtual » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:09 am

Kaka Akela wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:16 pm If I say your salaams to them then would they know who virtual is???
Absolutely No

TalibBhai
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:16 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#519

Unread post by TalibBhai » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:44 pm

Some thing for Bohra clergy to learn from Shia ulema


Ayatulla sistani who has millions of followers in the whole world and whos power is multiple times than bohra leader, lives in a rented house which is really small in area, he works prays and visits all his guest in same house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZK03Rnlw-s

RedBox
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#520

Unread post by RedBox » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:12 am

Where is MS these days? Mahol bahot thanda hai?

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 695
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#521

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:02 pm

RedBox wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:12 am Where is MS these days? Mahol bahot thanda hai?
I heard from folks in India that they are pushing for more wajebaat this time. At least that is what I heard.

Also, that MS BS is in Galiyakot.

RedBox
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#522

Unread post by RedBox » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:46 pm

I see . Thanx for the update.

RedBox
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#523

Unread post by RedBox » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:47 pm

Pushing for wajebat instead of helping people. Hhmmmm that seems very logical thing to do from a " haq naa saheb" lol

qutub_mamajiwala
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#524

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:03 am

badha dubi maro.mp4
(2.61 MiB) Downloaded 250 times

RedBox
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#525

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:55 am

Man in the audio is stupid.

He is still not ready to blame it on muffy.

How come muffy is not aware what is going on?

How come all the people around him are bad but muffy is still innocent?

This same situation was with SMB.

People must understand that real culprit is leader himself and he is giving free hand to all his relatives to loot people.

RedBox
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#526

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:58 am

Stupid moron people like think for yourself still thinks that his leaders are innocent and all these things are assumptions.

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 695
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#527

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:56 pm

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:02 pm
RedBox wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:12 am Where is MS these days? Mahol bahot thanda hai?
I heard from folks in India that they are pushing for more wajebaat this time. At least that is what I heard.

Also, that MS BS is in Galiyakot.
bhai Redbox,
I just want to clarify that this is what I heard from one person. Just just keep that in mind and it may not represent the general situation applicable to all Amils. I should have clarified it when I said it in the first place. Salaam.

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 695
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#528

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:02 pm

RedBox wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:55 am Man in the audio is stupid.

He is still not ready to blame it on muffy.

How come muffy is not aware what is going on?

How come all the people around him are bad but muffy is still innocent?

This same situation was with SMB.

People must understand that real culprit is leader himself and he is giving free hand to all his relatives to loot people.
I understand.

I would say that at least in that respect SKQ was clear. He, from the top, said that there should be no force in wajebaat when he became the dai. I understand that he publicly kept quiet when he was the mazoom, and I understand that the SKQ camp has its flaws and limitations, but in this respect, when he became the dai, he clearly outlined how zakat is to be calculated.

RedBox
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#529

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:06 pm

It is not about the zakat only.

seeker110
Posts: 1730
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:01 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#530

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:14 pm

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:02 pm
RedBox wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:55 am Man in the audio is stupid.

He is still not ready to blame it on muffy.

How come muffy is not aware what is going on?

How come all the people around him are bad but muffy is still innocent?

This same situation was with SMB.

People must understand that real culprit is leader himself and he is giving free hand to all his relatives to loot people.
I understand.

I would say that at least in that respect SKQ was clear. He, from the top, said that there should be no force in wajebaat when he became the dai. I understand that he publicly kept quiet when he was the mazoom, and I understand that the SKQ camp has its flaws and limitations, but in this respect, when he became the dai, he clearly outlined how zakat is to be calculated.
Looking for a puppy in a liter of pigs.

Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 376
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#531

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:10 pm

RedBox wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:12 am Where is MS these days? Mahol bahot thanda hai?
He is in galiyakot ..doing the same thing which he does everywhere every time.."Making people pay"
...shockingly no Social distancing is observed.
He sees it , but does not say anything..except like a parrot keeps repeating himself..
What a baffoon of a person is DMBS...he does not even know that he sounds like a fractured gramophone..see the whole clip to have a good laugh.
DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
Attachments
VID-20210427-WA0015.mp4
(15.27 MiB) Downloaded 257 times

seeker110
Posts: 1730
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:01 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#532

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:26 pm

Collecting for Modi

TalibBhai
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:16 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#533

Unread post by TalibBhai » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:08 am

who are these fools and what are they doing. and how did they manage to go there, because I think they are not allowed to go.

zinger
Posts: 2111
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#534

Unread post by zinger » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:17 am

seeker110 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:26 pm Collecting for Modi
Digressing from the topic here, but i dont think Modi is likely to come back for a third term this time, although there is no alternative to him either in terms of a strong contender.

if not Modi, one has to deal with a coalition government which is unlikely to be stable for more than 6 months

the second alternative could be Sharad Pawar, who is perhaps the only strong enough contender at the moment

but i think at the moment, it is very likely that given his handling of the situation, Modi is unlikely to come back again. but you never know if he does something like Wag the Dog to turn things in his favour again :roll:

bohra_manus
Posts: 224
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#535

Unread post by bohra_manus » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:00 am

zinger wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:17 am
seeker110 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:26 pm Collecting for Modi
Digressing from the topic here, but i dont think Modi is likely to come back for a third term this time, although there is no alternative to him either in terms of a strong contender.

if not Modi, one has to deal with a coalition government which is unlikely to be stable for more than 6 months

the second alternative could be Sharad Pawar, who is perhaps the only strong enough contender at the moment

but i think at the moment, it is very likely that given his handling of the situation, Modi is unlikely to come back again. but you never know if he does something like Wag the Dog to turn things in his favour again :roll:
I don't think Sharad Pawar has any chances outside of Maharashtra. Even in Maharashtra he is disliked by many.
There is no other strong challenger to Modi at this time unfortunately. Unless miracle happens it is going to be Modi for the 3rd term.

zinger
Posts: 2111
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#536

Unread post by zinger » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:23 am

bohra_manus wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:00 am
zinger wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:17 am

Digressing from the topic here, but i dont think Modi is likely to come back for a third term this time, although there is no alternative to him either in terms of a strong contender.

if not Modi, one has to deal with a coalition government which is unlikely to be stable for more than 6 months

the second alternative could be Sharad Pawar, who is perhaps the only strong enough contender at the moment

but i think at the moment, it is very likely that given his handling of the situation, Modi is unlikely to come back again. but you never know if he does something like Wag the Dog to turn things in his favour again :roll:
I don't think Sharad Pawar has any chances outside of Maharashtra. Even in Maharashtra he is disliked by many.
There is no other strong challenger to Modi at this time unfortunately. Unless miracle happens it is going to be Modi for the 3rd term.
Well, by that logic, Modi would not have had any chance outside of Gujarat. BJP propped him up as a national contender and thats how he became a national figure.

Liked or disliked is again secondary. Modi is hated by Muslims all over the country but he came back a second time, with an ever bigger margin than his first term

What my post intended to ponder on was that is there anyone today, who can give takkar to Modi... seems like there is none right now :(

TalibBhai
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:16 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#537

Unread post by TalibBhai » Sun May 02, 2021 3:48 am

Janaab Mufaddal dua doesn't work for

Bohras
Modi
or anyone else :roll:

Modi lost Bengal
Attachments
E0Xft3gX0AEJabp.jpg

RedBox
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#538

Unread post by RedBox » Mon May 03, 2021 3:40 pm

Live
Attachments
IMG_20210504_010853_418.jpg

zinger
Posts: 2111
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#539

Unread post by zinger » Mon May 03, 2021 7:25 pm

bohra_manus wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:00 am
zinger wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:17 am

Digressing from the topic here, but i dont think Modi is likely to come back for a third term this time, although there is no alternative to him either in terms of a strong contender.

if not Modi, one has to deal with a coalition government which is unlikely to be stable for more than 6 months

the second alternative could be Sharad Pawar, who is perhaps the only strong enough contender at the moment

but i think at the moment, it is very likely that given his handling of the situation, Modi is unlikely to come back again. but you never know if he does something like Wag the Dog to turn things in his favour again :roll:
I don't think Sharad Pawar has any chances outside of Maharashtra. Even in Maharashtra he is disliked by many.
There is no other strong challenger to Modi at this time unfortunately. Unless miracle happens it is going to be Modi for the 3rd term.
So apparently, the latest news is that Mamta Bannerjee is being touted as the next UPA Chairperson, not Sharad Pawar

Wonders will never cease :roll:

https://www.news18.com/news/opinion/mov ... 03562.html

bohra_manus
Posts: 224
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

#540

Unread post by bohra_manus » Tue May 04, 2021 9:28 am

zinger wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 7:25 pm
bohra_manus wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:00 am

I don't think Sharad Pawar has any chances outside of Maharashtra. Even in Maharashtra he is disliked by many.
There is no other strong challenger to Modi at this time unfortunately. Unless miracle happens it is going to be Modi for the 3rd term.
So apparently, the latest news is that Mamta Bannerjee is being touted as the next UPA Chairperson, not Sharad Pawar

Wonders will never cease :roll:

https://www.news18.com/news/opinion/mov ... 03562.html
I always thought of Kejriwal or Punjab CM Capt. Amrindar Singh as appropriate candidates to lead the UPA team. The Gandhi's should stay away from the leadership role for now.
Just my views.