Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
objectiveobserver53

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:53 am

momeenbhai wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:24 am I challenge to muffy to ban photos and see how many come forward to pay that money.
Muffy is just sitting around waiting for your next challenge and just can’t wait to spring into action to accept it :roll: :roll:

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:00 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:53 am
momeenbhai wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:24 am I challenge to muffy to ban photos and see how many come forward to pay that money.
Muffy is just sitting around waiting for your next challenge and just can’t wait to spring into action to accept it :roll: :roll:
its a symbolic gesture, muffy is too busy with african animals and new museums he is visiting these days.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:10 pm

It is widely known that DMBS is number one "phattu" when it comes to things related to court and judiciary :lol:
But lets see if for once he has that one iota of courage as "chancellor of Aligarh university " to tell his friend PM.Modi that the new "citizenship-amendment-bill" brought to marginalise indian muslims(and which is also against the Indian constitution) should be taken back.

DMBS se to zyadaa ""Gutsy" indian academia hai
https://www.mid-day.com/articles/mumbai ... l/22243191

I bet Mr. Phattu wont do anything about it...he is just merry making with the monkeys of Africa.

DMBS: Dawedaar/Dictator Mufaddal Bhai saheb

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:13 am

Now that DMBS has hijacked the milad of Syedna Burhaniddin(RA) , I am guessing his followers in Surat can't get enough of the fun frolic there
Kahan se kahan inko pahucha diya :shock:

DMBS: Dawedar/Dictator Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:20 am

You should be ashamed of sharing such private and nonrelated personal video of women in public domain.

seems like Taher is not teaching you basic akhlaak in his sabaqs :idea: :arrow:

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:15 am

Again ....
DMBS tere bayaano ne "kahan se kahan inko pahucha diya"

DMBS : Dawedaar/Dicataor Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:31 pm

I think both the above videos should be removed. The 1st one is just a dance of a bunch of women in the privacy of their home - so what? What does it add to any discussion and how exactly is it relevant?

The 2nd one is sad, that some folks appear to be stealing. The idea that MS is directly responsible for it - that is a stretch. Yes, some remote connection can be drawn, that he should teach more about morals - but some folks will always do wrong things.

To hold him directly responsible ... Again a stretch.

Now, on the other hand, the vice-chancellor of Jamia Milia (in New Delhi) came out in support of her students - and I see that excessive force may have been used by the police on women students. In my opinion, MS BS, as chancellor of AMU, should support the right of students to peacefully protest. That would be nice. But holding him directly responsible for somebody stealing ... that is a stretch. Just my thoughts.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:51 pm

I thought it would be satirical to quote below points: To take it seiruosly or not , I leave it to your intellect (to each his own)

DMBS is also not repsonsible for girls having to go under the knife WITHOUT their consent ..its their parents and jamaat pressure

DMBS is also not repsonsible for Women having to let go off their jobs where they have to work with men ..its our orthodox elders of the society

DMBS is also not repsonsible for majorty of women to take home science even if they have aptitude for further studies..its the dogma of being a woman in DMBS rule

DMBS is also not reponsible for Qasre-aali having the guts to compare him with imam husain...they just want to be in his good books

DMBS is also not repsonsible for aamils being corrupt and disrespectful ..its that they have become fearless since DMBS never punishes wrong doers

If the thought is that DMBS should not be held responsible then
Awwal, Saani , Saalis were also not responsible for all muslims forsaking Ali (SW) , its the stupid muslims who chose them above Aqa Ali..

My friends , the root cause of all bad things start from above...the masses follow the leader.
Hasn't DMBS stated that all who believe him, he is 'Jimmedar' for their jannat, ….then how come he should be held not responsible for their stupidity.?

Lastly , I am not responsible for what my fingers uploaded they just don't listen to me anymore 8)

DMBS: Dawedar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:26 pm

All muslims follows Muhammed saw and yet does everything wrong on the earth that doesn't mean you blame prophet saw for it.

yes mufaddal is chor but blaming him for everything his follower does is wrong at many levels.

HasanYahyahoy

Unread post by HasanYahyahoy » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:21 pm

Everyone needs to understand that a voice of reason is not always the most vocal one. Just because others speak louder does not mean Mufaddal Maula is not with them in spirit.
Attachments
WhatsApp Images 2019-12-17 .jpg
Last edited by HasanYahyahoy on Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:39 am

HasanYahyahoy wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:21 pm Everyone needs to understand that a voice of reason is not always the most vocal one. Just because others speak louder does not mean Mufaddal Maula is not with them in spirit.
Beg pardon, but i doubt he really is with anyone, in spirit or otherwise. the only person he is with, is his self and his family

On a side note, a few years ago, i would have been the first one to jump up and castigate the person who would have made this statement, today, i am making it myself. guess that tells you something about how minds change

With regard to the larger conversation about the CAA, from whence this topic came up, i think its best to leave that alone as there is a lot about it, that people dont know and are jumping to their own conclusions, based on limited knowledge, or worse, heresay

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:42 am

RedBox wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:26 pm All muslims follows Muhammed saw and yet does everything wrong on the earth that doesn't mean you blame prophet saw for it.

yes mufaddal is chor but blaming him for everything his follower does is wrong at many levels.
Agreed and seconded.

while he is no doubt responsible for many of the ills the community is facing, laying blame for what some idiots do, at his feet squarely, is not right at all.

yes, some of the more vocal ones here will jump up and say how as head, he has to be accountable for everything, but yes, blaming him for the stupidity of his followers is stretching a point too far, just to score brownie points

by the way RedBox, is this one of your "sane" IDs? When will you start to show your true colours again? Cant wait to see

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:13 pm

"With regard to the larger conversation about the CAA, from whence this topic came up, i think its best to leave that alone as there is a lot about it, that people dont know and are jumping to their own conclusions, based on limited knowledge, or worse, heresay"
Br Zinger-why leave this topic alone, you think it would not affect Abdes and Amtes, remember during riots, many Abdes suffered the loses as the BJP goons did not differentiate between Arse kissing Abdes or regular Muslims.
When you say limited knowledge or heresy, and wait think, Hilter, think Bosnia, think Rohingya, think Ughur and now Indian Muslims. Muslims kept quite on triple talaq bill, kept quite on Babri Masjid, kept quite on Kashmir and that gave this fascist government (supported by likes of Saudi and Muffadali despots) encouragement to create a Hindu Rashtrya.
We in USA are doing our job by asking our elected officials and Media to open investigation in Human Rights and even a Hindu Congresswoman Rep Jayapal has introduce a resolution and getting the ire of Naredra Modi Govt by refusing to meet with her in USA.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:15 am

Modi is digging his own grave, not sure who is advising him to do all this or is it his own ideas. rest will follow by itself.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:12 am

He is digging an abyss in which to bury all opposition. The Saffron group (BJP and other right wing parties) won a resounding victory over the rest by winning 353 out of 542 seats. A margin of 189 is no small feat. That large a number reflects the mood of the country. That majority translates into political clout. That majority translates into steel-booted application of right-wing Hindu agenda. Gujarat riots was the test-tube followed by Babri masjid, Jammu and Kashmir, and now CAA. The jaws of rightwing agenda are ratcheted up on the strength of its immense wealth, ownership of the media, grass-roots party administration never seen since Hitler.

One must accept the political reality in today's India. A reality that will not disappear soon. Demonstrations, riots and burning of properties is useless if not self-defeating. Sadly, there appears to be very few options. Muslim leaders have kept quiet for their own impotence or self-preservation. A bold statement by Malaysian Prime Minister Mahatir Mohamed is a lone but important voice. We should not hold our breaths waiting for others to do the same.

"Ibtedaae ishq hai rota hai kya
Aage Aage dekhiye hota hai kya

This is just the beginning; why are you crying
Set your gaze ahead as we unravel the future

(RedBox: Modi is not digging his grave. He will be cremated!)

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:05 am

SBM wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:13 pm "With regard to the larger conversation about the CAA, from whence this topic came up, i think its best to leave that alone as there is a lot about it, that people dont know and are jumping to their own conclusions, based on limited knowledge, or worse, heresay"
Br Zinger-why leave this topic alone, you think it would not affect Abdes and Amtes, remember during riots, many Abdes suffered the loses as the BJP goons did not differentiate between Arse kissing Abdes or regular Muslims.
When you say limited knowledge or heresy, and wait think, Hilter, think Bosnia, think Rohingya, think Ughur and now Indian Muslims. Muslims kept quite on triple talaq bill, kept quite on Babri Masjid, kept quite on Kashmir and that gave this fascist government (supported by likes of Saudi and Muffadali despots) encouragement to create a Hindu Rashtrya.
We in USA are doing our job by asking our elected officials and Media to open investigation in Human Rights and even a Hindu Congresswoman Rep Jayapal has introduce a resolution and getting the ire of Naredra Modi Govt by refusing to meet with her in USA.
SBM bhai, when i said we should leave it alone, what i meant is that i dont wish to be drawn into a debate about it, i should have written it more clearly. my apoligies.
the only reason that i wish to not be drawn into it at this time is becuase there is in reality, a lot of ambiguity about what the bill will really do. i would prefer to wait and watch. the NRC is no doubt dangerous, but:
1. it is wrong to club it with CAA bill
2. most indian muslims REALLY have nothing to fear about it at all

beg pardon but i will leave the conversation here and not take it further

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:31 am

SBM wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:13 pm "With regard to the larger conversation about the CAA, from whence this topic came up, i think its best to leave that alone as there is a lot about it, that people dont know and are jumping to their own conclusions, based on limited knowledge, or worse, heresay"
on a humorous side note, there are a couple of whatsapp messages doing the rounds
one is about how ITS cards will now be considered as proof citizenship
the other is about how Muffy in Muharrum in Indore told Modi that how Dawoodi Bohra's have been living in India since past 500 years, thus forseeing that something like this was coming

i guess some overzealous DB wrote it in absolute faith and conviction, but it really is much too funny.. LMAO

MohammedG

Unread post by MohammedG » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:12 pm

MohammedG wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:45 am Doesn't Pinocchio's nose seem to be getting longer?

Wikipedia excerpt.JPG

SMS is now a direct descendant of Rasulullah? Maybe Lacewalla was not wrong in the direction he was going a few years ago..... Mubarak to the Jamea folks who maintain his Wikipedia page.
Pinocchio must be wailing away today remembering his 'grandmother'. It is surprising that people don't see through his wild claims - from being the descendant of Moulai Tarmal and Moulai Bharmal he has been upgraded to being the son of Rasulluah and Fatema, I am sure that within a few years he will receive a further upgrade: perhaps he can be the son of god?

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:26 am

MohammedG wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:12 pm
MohammedG wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:45 am Doesn't Pinocchio's nose seem to be getting longer?

Wikipedia excerpt.JPG

SMS is now a direct descendant of Rasulullah? Maybe Lacewalla was not wrong in the direction he was going a few years ago..... Mubarak to the Jamea folks who maintain his Wikipedia page.
Pinocchio must be wailing away today remembering his 'grandmother'. It is surprising that people don't see through his wild claims - from being the descendant of Moulai Tarmal and Moulai Bharmal he has been upgraded to being the son of Rasulluah and Fatema, I am sure that within a few years he will receive a further upgrade: perhaps he can be the son of god?
Not the son of god, he will however declare himself as the Imam.. or his son, Jafar Us Sadiq will do so...

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:57 am

Someone mentioned (SMS supporter) who was in India and went to visit Saifee mahal that the main entrance of Saifee mahal (the big green or black gates) are closed. This person went to pray in masjid in Saifee mahal and all had to use another side entrance. This person said the whole main entrance and other buildings in Saifee mahal now in hands of FD jamaat. In fact, SMS does not even live in Saifee mahal anymore. He now lives in Khandahala and there are plans to build new SMS residence somewhere else in Mumbai. I guess the Saifee mahal did belong SKQ in STS will. I guess that is why all jamaats were shown Saifee mahal video recently lamenting how mush STS and SMB loved Saifee mahal. May be this is a plan by Khothar to get SMS supporters angry as SMS has lost big chunk of Saifee mahal to STF. Any oone have any thoughts or can elaborate if they have been to Saifee mahal recently.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:48 am

qjbj wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:57 am Someone mentioned (SMS supporter) who was in India and went to visit Saifee mahal that the main entrance of Saifee mahal (the big green or black gates) are closed. This person went to pray in masjid in Saifee mahal and all had to use another side entrance. This person said the whole main entrance and other buildings in Saifee mahal now in hands of FD jamaat. In fact, SMS does not even live in Saifee mahal anymore. He now lives in Khandahala and there are plans to build new SMS residence somewhere else in Mumbai. I guess the Saifee mahal did belong SKQ in STS will. I guess that is why all jamaats were shown Saifee mahal video recently lamenting how mush STS and SMB loved Saifee mahal. May be this is a plan by Khothar to get SMS supporters angry as SMS has lost big chunk of Saifee mahal to STF. Any oone have any thoughts or can elaborate if they have been to Saifee mahal recently.
Some possibilities:
1) MS is planning a massive remodel.
2) Someone in Saifee Mahal tested positive for Covid-19
3) MS is preparing to lose the case and take his "dawat" elsewhere...

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:04 pm

Mkenya wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:12 am He is digging an abyss in which to bury all opposition. The Saffron group (BJP and other right wing parties) won a resounding victory over the rest by winning 353 out of 542 seats. A margin of 189 is no small feat. That large a number reflects the mood of the country. That majority translates into political clout. That majority translates into steel-booted application of right-wing Hindu agenda. Gujarat riots was the test-tube followed by Babri masjid, Jammu and Kashmir, and now CAA. The jaws of rightwing agenda are ratcheted up on the strength of its immense wealth, ownership of the media, grass-roots party administration never seen since Hitler.

One must accept the political reality in today's India. A reality that will not disappear soon. Demonstrations, riots and burning of properties is useless if not self-defeating. Sadly, there appears to be very few options. Muslim leaders have kept quiet for their own impotence or self-preservation. A bold statement by Malaysian Prime Minister Mahatir Mohamed is a lone but important voice. We should not hold our breaths waiting for others to do the same.

What I like to think will happen is that after the US leaves Afghanistan, The taliban will regain control of Afghan and then come to conquer India.. yet once again.. they will have massive support from the hundreds of millions of muslims in India who will more than welcome the mughal raj... they will take India and will then go for Jerusalem... In the minds of the sunnis.. Ghazwa-e-Hind is not yet complete... in Ghazwa-e-hind, the conqueror first gets Hindh and then takes Israel...unless that happens, they will keep going at it...

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:58 pm

kseeker wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:04 pm
Mkenya wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:12 am He is digging an abyss in which to bury all opposition. The Saffron group (BJP and other right wing parties) won a resounding victory over the rest by winning 353 out of 542 seats. A margin of 189 is no small feat. That large a number reflects the mood of the country. That majority translates into political clout. That majority translates into steel-booted application of right-wing Hindu agenda. Gujarat riots was the test-tube followed by Babri masjid, Jammu and Kashmir, and now CAA. The jaws of rightwing agenda are ratcheted up on the strength of its immense wealth, ownership of the media, grass-roots party administration never seen since Hitler.

What I like to think will happen is that after the US leaves Afghanistan, The taliban will regain control of Afghan and then come to conquer India.. yet once again.. they will have massive support from the hundreds of millions of muslims in India who will more than welcome the mughal raj... they will take India and will then go for Jerusalem... In the minds of the sunnis.. Ghazwa-e-Hind is not yet complete... in Ghazwa-e-hind, the conqueror first gets Hindh and then takes Israel...unless that happens, they will keep going at it...
This is what blind adherence to an ideology does to people! Why on earth would you like India to be ruled by a bunch of shitheads who want to see women walk around covered from head to toe in chaddars and who think it is wrong to educate women and who think nothing of honor killings! What’s wrong with you?! Yes the BJP is almost as bad but at least there is some semblance of rule of law. And there is a chance that they will be overthrown in the next election. The Taliban would not even make an attempt to preserve a democracy.....

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:18 am

qjbj wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:57 am Someone mentioned (SMS supporter) who was in India and went to visit Saifee mahal that the main entrance of Saifee mahal (the big green or black gates) are closed. This person went to pray in masjid in Saifee mahal and all had to use another side entrance. This person said the whole main entrance and other buildings in Saifee mahal now in hands of FD jamaat. In fact, SMS does not even live in Saifee mahal anymore. He now lives in Khandahala and there are plans to build new SMS residence somewhere else in Mumbai. I guess the Saifee mahal did belong SKQ in STS will. I guess that is why all jamaats were shown Saifee mahal video recently lamenting how mush STS and SMB loved Saifee mahal. May be this is a plan by Khothar to get SMS supporters angry as SMS has lost big chunk of Saifee mahal to STF. Any oone have any thoughts or can elaborate if they have been to Saifee mahal recently.
yes they are moving in

https://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report- ... al-2008633

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:20 am

Agee with that, I have same version in my head as per my readings so far

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:38 am

ajamali wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:58 pm

This is what blind adherence to an ideology does to people! Why on earth would you like India to be ruled by a bunch of shitheads who want to see women walk around covered from head to toe in chaddars and who think it is wrong to educate women and who think nothing of honor killings! What’s wrong with you?! Yes the BJP is almost as bad but at least there is some semblance of rule of law. And there is a chance that they will be overthrown in the next election. The Taliban would not even make an attempt to preserve a democracy.....
LIKED

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:50 pm

There is an old saying..."Khuda ni laakdi ma aavaj nahi hoto"..
Today khuda ni laakdi Mufaddali instituiton par padi.
We all remember how the QasreJaali, kothar ridiculed and taunted the use of showing waaz and vasila by FD via webtools directly in their followers homes....since they were denied to use any masjids.

By irony today, Mufaddali institution had to relay 27 rajab vasila to all over world to show at home via webtools on cellphone and computer to their homes.
I rmemeber one muddali aamil even say that the act of relaying vaaz/vasila directly to homes itslef is a sign of false dawat...hinting towards FD.

This is quite a reckoning for DMBS and his followers, as to "khuda ni laakdi ma aawaj nathi"..

I wonder what qasre jaali and kothar have to say now
DMBS: Dawedar Mufaddali Bhai Saheb

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:37 am

today he conducted majis and bayan but the funny thing is its recorded father speech

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:47 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:50 pm There is an old saying..."Khuda ni laakdi ma aavaj nahi hoto"..
We all remember how the QasreJaali, kothar ridiculed and taunted the use of showing waaz and vasila by FD via webtools directly in their followers homes....since they were denied to use any masjids.

By irony today, Mufaddali institution had to relay 27 rajab vasila to all over world to show at home via webtools on cellphone and computer to their homes.
I rmemeber one muddali aamil even say that the act of relaying vaaz/vasila directly to homes itslef is a sign of false dawat...hinting towards FD.

This is quite a reckoning for DMBS and his followers, as to "khuda ni laakdi ma aawaj nathi"..

I had some messages praising Muffy on how he brought Allah, Imam Husain etc. in each mumins home by giving raza for home prayers/matam with imamat namaz in each homes.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:19 pm

bohra_manus wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:47 pm
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:50 pm There is an old saying..."Khuda ni laakdi ma aavaj nahi hoto"..

I had some messages praising Muffy on how he brought Allah, Imam Husain etc. in each mumins home by giving raza for home prayers/matam with imamat namaz in each homes.
Yes tge Fatemi Dawat followers have been praying namaaz, holding waaz and majlises in their homes for over six years now. When we did it we were mocked and now they are forced to do it and they experience the beauty we have experiencing for years. But in their case they have also invited Covid into their homes possibly. May Allah do hifazat of all people, even dimwit Mufaddalies.