Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Shabab
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:11 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1351

Unread post by Shabab » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:52 am

AbdeYamani wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:41 am
juzer esmail wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:57 am Abdul Qadir Jawad wala saifee nagar indore
Shirk, Lanatullah alayhe....

This guy is Kharij from Islam.
yes but jhahil and munafiqun who knows nothing about the Islamic rules and virtues will call you names and denounce you. because those munafiq knows nothing about the deen and its virtues.

murti puja is haraam and not acceptable in ISLAM in any case, shirk is biggest sin in ISLAM.

AbdeYamani
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:08 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1352

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:40 am

zinger wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:53 am
AbdeYamani wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:41 am

Shirk, Lanatullah alayhe....

This guy is Kharij from Islam.
Again.. who died and made you God around here?
Al Iyazobillah. Like everyone else, I too have the freedom to express my opinion as I see fit.
by the who died and made you the Arnab over here?

AbdeYamani
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:08 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1353

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:03 am

Shabab wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:52 am
AbdeYamani wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:41 am

Shirk, Lanatullah alayhe....

This guy is Kharij from Islam.
yes but jhahil and munafiqun who knows nothing about the Islamic rules and virtues will call you names and denounce you. because those munafiq knows nothing about the deen and its virtues.

murti puja is haraam and not acceptable in ISLAM in any case, shirk is biggest sin in ISLAM.
May be, who cares. We should not allow such folks to hijack this forum. They can take their liberal agenda somewhere else... This is a good platform and we should use it to our advantage.

Shabab
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:11 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1354

Unread post by Shabab » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:15 am

they are just jhahil and napak not even really liberal.

zinger
Posts: 2090
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1355

Unread post by zinger » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:36 pm

AbdeYamani wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:40 am
zinger wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:53 am

Again.. who died and made you God around here?
Al Iyazobillah. Like everyone else, I too have the freedom to express my opinion as I see fit.
by the who died and made you the Arnab over here?
LOL, Arnab... good one

But seriously, you have all the right in the world to express an opinion. but again, who are you to pass judgement on someone's religous belief pal

juzer esmail
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1356

Unread post by juzer esmail » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:03 pm

Sehore in MP

Attachments
VID-20201104-WA0044.mp4
(3.15 MiB) Downloaded 215 times

Shabab
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:11 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1357

Unread post by Shabab » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:25 am

2 3 big businessman should unite and Hire few bouncers

Mkenya
Posts: 479
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1358

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:32 pm

The Hindu enforcers proudly identify themselves with their saffron scarfs, demonstrating their affiliation with and support of Hindutva, Shiv Sena, BJP, etc. I have watched several such videos and they seem to use the proverbial iron fist in a velvet glove. Firm, well spoken and concise in their message. Their demeanour effuses strength. That they act with the instructions of their superiors is crystal clear.

In ideal circumstances this should have never happened. Bohras should have been under a 'exclusion' umbrella. Remember the tumultuous fanfare and publicity with which Modi was welcomed by SMS in Indore? The speeches and 'huggy-huggy' should have meant 'I have rubbed your back, and you do not stop rubbing my back'.

Emissaries from Kothar should be knocking on the doors of BJP, Shiv Sena and others to pursue them to leave Bohris alone. Remind Modi of the fat envelopes. Where are the Burhani Guards who so forcefully control Bohri crowds during community functions?

Afsaus; wishful thinking on my part.

What a pathetic flock; wearers of libaas-e-anwar and colourful ridas, wailers with fake emotions, performers of choreographed maatam, donors to massive slush funds, lickers of used utensils, cowering in confrontation, gullible of Dai's invincibility and benevolence, et al.

SBM
Posts: 6468
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1359

Unread post by SBM » Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:11 pm

Emissaries from Kothar should be knocking on the doors of BJP, Shiv Sena and others to pursue them to leave Bohris alone. Remind Modi of the fat envelopes. Where are the Burhani Guards who so forcefully control Bohri crowds during community functions?
Br MKenya
When Bohras shops were looted and they were harmed during Gujarat riots, Kothari Mafia instead of asking BJP to stop, they asked Bohras to hang Ya Hussain Takhti to their door (stupid logic to let BJP Goons know that Muslim live here) so you think that they will stand to their Masters in BJP and RSS

AbdeYamani
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:08 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1360

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:59 pm

Mkenya wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:32 pm The Hindu enforcers proudly identify themselves with their saffron scarfs, demonstrating their affiliation with and support of Hindutva, Shiv Sena, BJP, etc. I have watched several such videos and they seem to use the proverbial iron fist in a velvet glove. Firm, well spoken and concise in their message. Their demeanour effuses strength. That they act with the instructions of their superiors is crystal clear.

In ideal circumstances this should have never happened. Bohras should have been under a 'exclusion' umbrella. Remember the tumultuous fanfare and publicity with which Modi was welcomed by SMS in Indore? The speeches and 'huggy-huggy' should have meant 'I have rubbed your back, and you do not stop rubbing my back'.

Emissaries from Kothar should be knocking on the doors of BJP, Shiv Sena and others to pursue them to leave Bohris alone. Remind Modi of the fat envelopes. Where are the Burhani Guards who so forcefully control Bohri crowds during community functions?

Afsaus; wishful thinking on my part.

What a pathetic flock; wearers of libaas-e-anwar and colourful ridas, wailers with fake emotions, performers of choreographed maatam, donors to massive slush funds, lickers of used utensils, cowering in confrontation, gullible of Dai's invincibility and benevolence, et al.
Very well said.

Shabab
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:11 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1361

Unread post by Shabab » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:03 am


Shabab
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:11 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1362

Unread post by Shabab » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:20 am

Social boyycot is real
Attachments
20201120_164906.jpg

virtual
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:53 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1363

Unread post by virtual » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:27 am

Shabab wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:20 am Social boyycot is real
This type of case we see only if reported by media. There are many incident in rural Maharashtra where SC/ST families where social boycotted even after Maharashtra have Prevention of Social Boycott Act.

juzer esmail
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1364

Unread post by juzer esmail » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:08 am

https://mumatddr.info/
Great new resource for match- making for our community! Do check it out.

virtual
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:53 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1365

Unread post by virtual » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:25 am

juzer esmail wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:08 am https://mumatddr.info/
Great new resource for match- making for our community! Do check it out.
:D :D nice website. The guy seems very creative

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 689
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1366

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:59 pm

juzer esmail wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:08 am https://mumatddr.info/
Great new resource for match- making for our community! Do check it out.
good sense of humor too.

Shabab
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:11 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1367

Unread post by Shabab » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:29 am


objectiveobserver53
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1368

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:43 pm

Shabab wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:29 am https://youtu.be/jhSxBtoR2gw
Why is the interviewer wearing a tent? Who’s running these women? The Taliban? I find the teaching condescending. What self-respecting person envies another their number of bedrooms, or anything for that matter....Some religious people need to stop projecting their small minds on others.

Shabab
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:11 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1369

Unread post by Shabab » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:03 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:43 pm
Shabab wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:29 am https://youtu.be/jhSxBtoR2gw
Why is the interviewer wearing a tent? Who’s running these women? The Taliban? I find the teaching condescending. What self-respecting person envies another their number of bedrooms, or anything for that matter....Some religious people need to stop projecting their small minds on others.
what tent are you talking about moron, for your information thats the right way of doing hijab.

also only an idiot will look upon the attire of a woman and not the message which is in the video.

Shabab
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:11 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1370

Unread post by Shabab » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:08 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:43 pm
Shabab wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:29 am https://youtu.be/jhSxBtoR2gw
Why is the interviewer wearing a tent? Who’s running these women? The Taliban? I find the teaching condescending. What self-respecting person envies another their number of bedrooms, or anything for that matter....Some religious people need to stop projecting their small minds on others.
your stupid master Taher will not be able to deliver such beautiful and direct message to the mass no matter how much he try to change his voice tone to sound serious, he is a stupid fund manager and will remain a stupid fund manager no matter how many times he try to convince others that he is a religious man.


corrupt man he is who ate public money all his life and still fooling others.

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1371

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:32 am

Shabab wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:08 am
objectiveobserver53 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:43 pm

Why is the interviewer wearing a tent? Who’s running these women? The Taliban? I find the teaching condescending. What self-respecting person envies another their number of bedrooms, or anything for that matter....Some religious people need to stop projecting their small minds on others.
your stupid master Taher will not be able to deliver such beautiful and direct message to the mass no matter how much he try to change his voice tone to sound serious, he is a stupid fund manager and will remain a stupid fund manager no matter how many times he try to convince others that he is a religious man.


corrupt man he is who ate public money all his life and still fooling others.

Oooohhhh Mummy’s crybaby got touchy about two weird ladies on YouTube. Are they your fake Bohra aunties or is one of them your imaginary wife?

BTW I did comment on the message. I find the message condescending and I find the attire offensive.

think_for_yourself
Posts: 415
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1372

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:08 am

^^ I think the word you are looking for is irrelevant :) I am a modern Muslim woman and as such it is not in my nature to be jealous or to backbite and the people I get angry at are strongmen such as Muffy and Trump and McConnell. I believe as a crystal I am pretty shiny - so this lady’s speech was more Amusing than relevant.

Shabab
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:11 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1373

Unread post by Shabab » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:03 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:32 am
Shabab wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:08 am

your stupid master Taher will not be able to deliver such beautiful and direct message to the mass no matter how much he try to change his voice tone to sound serious, he is a stupid fund manager and will remain a stupid fund manager no matter how many times he try to convince others that he is a religious man.


corrupt man he is who ate public money all his life and still fooling others.

Oooohhhh Mummy’s crybaby got touchy about two weird ladies on YouTube. Are they your fake Bohra aunties or is one of them your imaginary wife?

BTW I did comment on the message. I find the message condescending and I find the attire offensive.

you are so weak at brain that you cant post a single post without involving someone mother or wife.....you qualify completely to be in shiit bin, good bye moron. :lol:

list of shiit bin updated sucessfully now

PS UPDATED with one more idiot LOL
Attachments
2020-12-03_11-13_Bohra whatsapp duniya.jpg
2020-12-03_11-13_Bohra whatsapp duniya.jpg (7.89 KiB) Viewed 3140 times
shiitbin.jpg
shiitbin.jpg (9.98 KiB) Viewed 3264 times
Last edited by Shabab on Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

zinger
Posts: 2090
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1374

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:14 am

Shabab wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:03 am
you are so weak at brain that you cant post a single post without involving someone mother or wife.....
thats rich, coming from you :roll:

Shabab
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:11 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1375

Unread post by Shabab » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:49 am

One more competition for Abdes :lol:
Attachments
2020-12-03_18-18_th Milad Mubarak Program by.jpg

juzer esmail
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

New Propoganda message, but the video speaks for itself!

#1376

Unread post by juzer esmail » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:06 am

Burhanuddin Maula na 77 ma Milad par Mufaddal Maula ni je shaanat zahir thai ehma 3 shaan ni zikar karu

*1* Burhanuddin Maula no 77 ma milad no saal....1409 H ma jivare masjid par jumoa na din avval sani salis na tabe'een ye humlo kido te waqt mufaddal maula sagla karta pehla nichey masjid na gate par padhara ane vaha si dushmano na tola ne hathiyar sathey andar aava si roka....su shaan ni himmat hati....aapne dekhi ne mumineen ne bhi josh aavi gayo ane mumineen ye bhi dushmano samney himmat si muqablo kido ane dushmano ne agal vadhva na dida ane vahaj roki lida

*2* Riot control karvane jivare police aavi to sharat muki ke ya to hamey syedna _(mohammed burhanuddin maula)_ ne protection aapisu ya mumineen ne....beve ne hamey protection nai aapi sakiye......te waqt aqua mufaddal maula police commissioner ne english ma josh na sathey jawab farmayo ke *God will look after Syedna, you go and protect people* .......aa jawab suni ne police commissioner khamosh thai gaya ane ehni force ne order aapo ke mumineen ne protect kare......kem ke mufaddal maula janey chhe ke burhanuddin maula na peeth par imamuz zaman aqua no hath chhe....koi dushman ni su taqat ke aankh unchi kari ne bhi maula samey dekhi sakey ?

*3* 2-3 din tak meetings thati rai magar dushmano zara bhi jhukvane taiyar nai ane govt ma si koi moti help nai....mumineen haji bhi ghar na bahar nota nikli sakta......te waqt Shz Malik ul Ashtar bs ye hath jori ne jazba si Mufaddal maula ne araz kidi ke *Aap Saifuddin chho, aap deen ni saif chho....aa waqt chhe.....dushmano samey havey aap aapni saif nikalo*.....tarat mufaddal maula ye shz malik bs no hath pakri chief minister na ghare padhara ane jalali shaan ma chief minister ne khitab kido ane farmayu ke jo agar aa matter ma tamey involve nai thavo ane je sagla logo toofan ane qatal par aamada chhe, ye logo ne control nai karo ane hamara mohallao ma mumineen ne protection nai aapo to je consequences banse ehna tamey zimmedar tamey haso..... Mufaddal maula no jalali khitab dekhi ne chief minister bhi ghabrai gaya ane tej waqt phone kari thora kalak na andar fasaad ane toofan par aamada dushmano sathey meeting arrange kidi ane meeting ma dushmano ne chief minister ye warning aapi ke Jo tamey fasad band nai karo ane syedna na terms par agree nai thavo to tamney sagla ne andar kari dais..... chief minister ni vaat ma power hato, saglane ehni vaat maanvi pari ane syedna na terms accept kida and te baad sagli jaga aman quaim thayu

Aa misal mufaddal maula ye burhanuddin maula na 77 ma milad par je aejazi shaan zahir thai ane dushmano sathey muqablo kido ane dai ane dawat ni himayat kidi ane hifazat kidi ehni zikar karvu aapna 77 ma milad na moqey par saazvar chhe ye niyyat si aa sagli zikaro share kidi chhe

Khuda maula aali qadar ne hamara darmyan hamesha hamesha baqi rakhey taakey aaje hamey je misal Burhanuddin Maula ni 110 mi milad manavi raya chhe tem ek din Mufaddal maula ni bhi 110 mi milad manavu naseeb thai....ameen summa ameen.
Attachments
Syedna Burhanuddin'd Mafi nama ( 240 X 320 ).mp4
(10.64 MiB) Downloaded 175 times

Shabab
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:11 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018-2020

#1377

Unread post by Shabab » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:25 am

I dont think there is any propaganda in this message, by nature MUFADDAL Saifuddin is an angry man and there is a possibility he was the first to respond to rioters... wallah ho alam

TalibBhai
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:16 am

Re: New Propoganda message, but the video speaks for itself!

#1378

Unread post by TalibBhai » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:09 am

juzer esmail wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:06 am Burhanuddin Maula na 77 ma Milad par Mufaddal Maula ni je shaanat zahir thai ehma 3 shaan ni zikar karu

*1* Burhanuddin Maula no 77 ma milad no saal....1409 H ma jivare masjid par jumoa na din avval sani salis na tabe'een ye humlo kido te waqt mufaddal maula sagla karta pehla nichey masjid na gate par padhara ane vaha si dushmano na tola ne hathiyar sathey andar aava si roka....su shaan ni himmat hati....aapne dekhi ne mumineen ne bhi josh aavi gayo ane mumineen ye bhi dushmano samney himmat si muqablo kido ane dushmano ne agal vadhva na dida ane vahaj roki lida

*2* Riot control karvane jivare police aavi to sharat muki ke ya to hamey syedna _(mohammed burhanuddin maula)_ ne protection aapisu ya mumineen ne....beve ne hamey protection nai aapi sakiye......te waqt aqua mufaddal maula police commissioner ne english ma josh na sathey jawab farmayo ke *God will look after Syedna, you go and protect people* .......aa jawab suni ne police commissioner khamosh thai gaya ane ehni force ne order aapo ke mumineen ne protect kare......kem ke mufaddal maula janey chhe ke burhanuddin maula na peeth par imamuz zaman aqua no hath chhe....koi dushman ni su taqat ke aankh unchi kari ne bhi maula samey dekhi sakey ?

*3* 2-3 din tak meetings thati rai magar dushmano zara bhi jhukvane taiyar nai ane govt ma si koi moti help nai....mumineen haji bhi ghar na bahar nota nikli sakta......te waqt Shz Malik ul Ashtar bs ye hath jori ne jazba si Mufaddal maula ne araz kidi ke *Aap Saifuddin chho, aap deen ni saif chho....aa waqt chhe.....dushmano samey havey aap aapni saif nikalo*.....tarat mufaddal maula ye shz malik bs no hath pakri chief minister na ghare padhara ane jalali shaan ma chief minister ne khitab kido ane farmayu ke jo agar aa matter ma tamey involve nai thavo ane je sagla logo toofan ane qatal par aamada chhe, ye logo ne control nai karo ane hamara mohallao ma mumineen ne protection nai aapo to je consequences banse ehna tamey zimmedar tamey haso..... Mufaddal maula no jalali khitab dekhi ne chief minister bhi ghabrai gaya ane tej waqt phone kari thora kalak na andar fasaad ane toofan par aamada dushmano sathey meeting arrange kidi ane meeting ma dushmano ne chief minister ye warning aapi ke Jo tamey fasad band nai karo ane syedna na terms par agree nai thavo to tamney sagla ne andar kari dais..... chief minister ni vaat ma power hato, saglane ehni vaat maanvi pari ane syedna na terms accept kida and te baad sagli jaga aman quaim thayu

Aa misal mufaddal maula ye burhanuddin maula na 77 ma milad par je aejazi shaan zahir thai ane dushmano sathey muqablo kido ane dai ane dawat ni himayat kidi ane hifazat kidi ehni zikar karvu aapna 77 ma milad na moqey par saazvar chhe ye niyyat si aa sagli zikaro share kidi chhe

Khuda maula aali qadar ne hamara darmyan hamesha hamesha baqi rakhey taakey aaje hamey je misal Burhanuddin Maula ni 110 mi milad manavi raya chhe tem ek din Mufaddal maula ni bhi 110 mi milad manavu naseeb thai....ameen summa ameen.
This is the first time I witness kothar apologizing for something.

ajamali
Posts: 590
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: New Propoganda message, but the video speaks for itself!

#1379

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:26 am

juzer esmail wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:06 am Burhanuddin Maula na 77 ma Milad par Mufaddal Maula ni je shaanat zahir thai ehma 3 shaan ni zikar karu

*1* Burhanuddin Maula no 77 ma milad no saal....1409 H ma jivare masjid par jumoa na din avval sani salis na tabe'een ye humlo kido te waqt mufaddal maula sagla karta pehla nichey masjid na gate par padhara ane vaha si dushmano na tola ne hathiyar sathey andar aava si roka....su shaan ni himmat hati....aapne dekhi ne mumineen ne bhi josh aavi gayo ane mumineen ye bhi dushmano samney himmat si muqablo kido ane dushmano ne agal vadhva na dida ane vahaj roki lida

*2* Riot control karvane jivare police aavi to sharat muki ke ya to hamey syedna _(mohammed burhanuddin maula)_ ne protection aapisu ya mumineen ne....beve ne hamey protection nai aapi sakiye......te waqt aqua mufaddal maula police commissioner ne english ma josh na sathey jawab farmayo ke *God will look after Syedna, you go and protect people* .......aa jawab suni ne police commissioner khamosh thai gaya ane ehni force ne order aapo ke mumineen ne protect kare......kem ke mufaddal maula janey chhe ke burhanuddin maula na peeth par imamuz zaman aqua no hath chhe....koi dushman ni su taqat ke aankh unchi kari ne bhi maula samey dekhi sakey ?

*3* 2-3 din tak meetings thati rai magar dushmano zara bhi jhukvane taiyar nai ane govt ma si koi moti help nai....mumineen haji bhi ghar na bahar nota nikli sakta......te waqt Shz Malik ul Ashtar bs ye hath jori ne jazba si Mufaddal maula ne araz kidi ke *Aap Saifuddin chho, aap deen ni saif chho....aa waqt chhe.....dushmano samey havey aap aapni saif nikalo*.....tarat mufaddal maula ye shz malik bs no hath pakri chief minister na ghare padhara ane jalali shaan ma chief minister ne khitab kido ane farmayu ke jo agar aa matter ma tamey involve nai thavo ane je sagla logo toofan ane qatal par aamada chhe, ye logo ne control nai karo ane hamara mohallao ma mumineen ne protection nai aapo to je consequences banse ehna tamey zimmedar tamey haso..... Mufaddal maula no jalali khitab dekhi ne chief minister bhi ghabrai gaya ane tej waqt phone kari thora kalak na andar fasaad ane toofan par aamada dushmano sathey meeting arrange kidi ane meeting ma dushmano ne chief minister ye warning aapi ke Jo tamey fasad band nai karo ane syedna na terms par agree nai thavo to tamney sagla ne andar kari dais..... chief minister ni vaat ma power hato, saglane ehni vaat maanvi pari ane syedna na terms accept kida and te baad sagli jaga aman quaim thayu

Aa misal mufaddal maula ye burhanuddin maula na 77 ma milad par je aejazi shaan zahir thai ane dushmano sathey muqablo kido ane dai ane dawat ni himayat kidi ane hifazat kidi ehni zikar karvu aapna 77 ma milad na moqey par saazvar chhe ye niyyat si aa sagli zikaro share kidi chhe

Khuda maula aali qadar ne hamara darmyan hamesha hamesha baqi rakhey taakey aaje hamey je misal Burhanuddin Maula ni 110 mi milad manavi raya chhe tem ek din Mufaddal maula ni bhi 110 mi milad manavu naseeb thai....ameen summa ameen.
I believe MS is delusional about this.....

juzer esmail
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: New Propoganda message, but the video speaks for itself!

#1380

Unread post by juzer esmail » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:26 am

TalibBhai wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:09 am
juzer esmail wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:06 am Burhanuddin Maula na 77 ma Milad par Mufaddal Maula ni je shaanat zahir thai ehma 3 shaan ni zikar karu

*1* Burhanuddin Maula no 77 ma milad no saal....1409 H ma jivare masjid par jumoa na din avval sani salis na tabe'een ye humlo kido te waqt mufaddal maula sagla karta pehla nichey masjid na gate par padhara ane vaha si dushmano na tola ne hathiyar sathey andar aava si roka....su shaan ni himmat hati....aapne dekhi ne mumineen ne bhi josh aavi gayo ane mumineen ye bhi dushmano samney himmat si muqablo kido ane dushmano ne agal vadhva na dida ane vahaj roki lida

*2* Riot control karvane jivare police aavi to sharat muki ke ya to hamey syedna _(mohammed burhanuddin maula)_ ne protection aapisu ya mumineen ne....beve ne hamey protection nai aapi sakiye......te waqt aqua mufaddal maula police commissioner ne english ma josh na sathey jawab farmayo ke *God will look after Syedna, you go and protect people* .......aa jawab suni ne police commissioner khamosh thai gaya ane ehni force ne order aapo ke mumineen ne protect kare......kem ke mufaddal maula janey chhe ke burhanuddin maula na peeth par imamuz zaman aqua no hath chhe....koi dushman ni su taqat ke aankh unchi kari ne bhi maula samey dekhi sakey ?

*3* 2-3 din tak meetings thati rai magar dushmano zara bhi jhukvane taiyar nai ane govt ma si koi moti help nai....mumineen haji bhi ghar na bahar nota nikli sakta......te waqt Shz Malik ul Ashtar bs ye hath jori ne jazba si Mufaddal maula ne araz kidi ke *Aap Saifuddin chho, aap deen ni saif chho....aa waqt chhe.....dushmano samey havey aap aapni saif nikalo*.....tarat mufaddal maula ye shz malik bs no hath pakri chief minister na ghare padhara ane jalali shaan ma chief minister ne khitab kido ane farmayu ke jo agar aa matter ma tamey involve nai thavo ane je sagla logo toofan ane qatal par aamada chhe, ye logo ne control nai karo ane hamara mohallao ma mumineen ne protection nai aapo to je consequences banse ehna tamey zimmedar tamey haso..... Mufaddal maula no jalali khitab dekhi ne chief minister bhi ghabrai gaya ane tej waqt phone kari thora kalak na andar fasaad ane toofan par aamada dushmano sathey meeting arrange kidi ane meeting ma dushmano ne chief minister ye warning aapi ke Jo tamey fasad band nai karo ane syedna na terms par agree nai thavo to tamney sagla ne andar kari dais..... chief minister ni vaat ma power hato, saglane ehni vaat maanvi pari ane syedna na terms accept kida and te baad sagli jaga aman quaim thayu

Aa misal mufaddal maula ye burhanuddin maula na 77 ma milad par je aejazi shaan zahir thai ane dushmano sathey muqablo kido ane dai ane dawat ni himayat kidi ane hifazat kidi ehni zikar karvu aapna 77 ma milad na moqey par saazvar chhe ye niyyat si aa sagli zikaro share kidi chhe

Khuda maula aali qadar ne hamara darmyan hamesha hamesha baqi rakhey taakey aaje hamey je misal Burhanuddin Maula ni 110 mi milad manavi raya chhe tem ek din Mufaddal maula ni bhi 110 mi milad manavu naseeb thai....ameen summa ameen.
This is the first time I witness kothar apologizing for something.
Also SMB ran away from the area in Maharashtra Home Minister Vishal Sawant's car! Two momineen youth were massacred and 32 injured in the riots! YN met Sharad Pawar at his bungalow' Varsha' for mediation.