Bohra whatsapp duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
bohrabhai

Bohra whatsapp duniya

Unread post by bohrabhai » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:23 pm

Please post relevant content here

bohrabhai

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

Unread post by bohrabhai » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:55 am

Aqa Maula tus na Farman mutabik, je mumin ni Dikrio physiotherapist doctor banwa Vaste college ma admission lidhu hoy e aa course ma si admission cancel karavi bija medical course ma admission lay le,
Maula e vat si ghana naraj che ke koy dikri gair mardo ke gair comm na logo na hath pag pakdi temni exercise masaj ke bisri treatment kare,
Physiotherapist dikrio e patient na ghana karib rahi long time sudhi treatment aapvi pade che tesi Maula ghana khafa thaya che,
So urgently mumin ni dikrio aa course ma si admission cancel karave em iltemas che.
Vas salam.

They r trying to make us robots...in near future all things will get banned day by day...

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:46 pm

He should ban Muminaat coming for his deedar and get pushed around by men in the crowd specially Burhani Gundas oops Guards

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:39 pm

If one looks at his psychology he gets these strange dreams wakes up and bans something or other.

I have rarely seen him come up with anything sensible like a leader of even a small tribe...

Like let us build up a proud achievement

Or ban something we all agree on like hunting or FGM or segregation.

Fool comes up with roti or poti and now physiotherapy. What next ....dikrio jeans ban..

Either he has lost the plot or the advisor is literally a basket case or deliberately making Muffy look stupid in public it looks a joke so his rule collapses. The later looks like more likely. Someone wants him self destruct. So that the 54th passes to their faction. The ortho are sheep they will follow even a zoo monkey if farman awse. That experiment was proven dozen times.

A billion pound kothar is not so stupid and backward as recently displayed. There is a pattern forming.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:54 pm

bohrabhai wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:55 am Aqa Maula tus na Farman mutabik, je mumin ni Dikrio physiotherapist doctor banwa Vaste college ma admission lidhu hoy e aa course ma si admission cancel karavi bija medical course ma admission lay le,
Maula e vat si ghana naraj che ke koy dikri gair mardo ke gair comm na logo na hath pag pakdi temni exercise masaj ke bisri treatment kare,
Physiotherapist dikrio e patient na ghana karib rahi long time sudhi treatment aapvi pade che tesi Maula ghana khafa thaya che,
So urgently mumin ni dikrio aa course ma si admission cancel karave em iltemas che.
Vas salam.

They r trying to make us robots...in near future all things will get banned day by day...
If this is true...and not far fetched, given recent diktats....
According to his logic, women are incapable of giving professional, dispassionate care. Sad and low opinion of 50% of his followers! Bus if they touch a man su su thai! Oz perhaps the moderates in his administration, find themselves powerless against the stupidity of the man at the top.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:24 pm

bohrabhai wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:55 am Aqa Maula tus na Farman mutabik, je mumin ni Dikrio physiotherapist doctor banwa Vaste college ma admission lidhu hoy e aa course ma si admission cancel karavi bija medical course ma admission lay le,
Vas salam.

I doubt this is true. Like, I mean, seriously??!!

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:03 am

Vas salam.

once again a very good decision, those parents who are not aware of this will now be aware of it.

Shams

Unread post by Shams » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:33 am

Vas salam.

I have a lot of rida wearing, farmaan chadaaving friends who are physiotherapists. I would love to see what their reaction to this is going to be or are they going to go in the direction of that one dumbass who quit her medical studies to pursue home science they showed in one of those videos? Also, netflix has a very cool documentary about the ultra orthodox, super insular hasidic jews living in Brooklyn called 'One of us', I could find a lot of parallels between our community and theirs, worth a watch to see what are the results of generations of following blind leaders and incestuous community think.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:09 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:03 am
Vas salam.

once again a very good decision, those parents who are not aware of this will now be aware of it.
You are basically saying that if you had a daughter who trained as a physiotherapist, you would not trust her to stay professional with an injured/recovering male. That you would expect that she would commit adultery. You make me sick. I think care giving professionals such as nurses and physical therapists are the angels of our society. Viewing them in this light is sickening. That Mufs has one twisted mind. Ugh!

Alternately, what if your wife or sister were in an accident, and the best physical therapist available was a male, would you want them to get the best care or would you get all wrapped up in gender differences and suspicion!! You guys are pervs man....

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:38 pm

ajamali wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:09 pm
momeenbhai wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:03 am

You are basically saying that if you had a daughter who trained as a physiotherapist, you would not trust her to stay professional with an injured/recovering male. That you would expect that she would commit adultery. You make me sick. I think care giving professionals such as nurses and physical therapists are the angels of our society. Viewing them in this light is sickening. That Mufs has one twisted mind. Ugh!

Alternately, what if your wife or sister were in an accident, and the best physical therapist available was a male, would you want them to get the best care or would you get all wrapped up in gender differences and suspicion!! You guys are pervs man....
AJ, as with every profession, there are deviants in this profession too. However what’s shocking here is that Mufs is counting the daughters of his own followers among those deviants. That to me is the sickening part.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:16 am

sometimes you get in profession or course about which you are not aware of out come.

for example my wife took hair and beauty course in Australia but when I was not comfortable with the job she chose to take writing as her profession and now she is doing much better and she is much happier.

I am happy MS is guiding his followers for the same.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:07 am

When is DMBS going to build separate jamiyas for boys and one for girls.(I mean totally separate campus).
When is he going to make a separate saifee hospital for men and one for women.
Is he also planing to send a farmaan to do 2 of any marriage functions ..one only for women folks and the other where only men are invited..

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:55 am

momeenbhai wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:16 am sometimes you get in profession or course about which you are not aware of out come.

for example my wife took hair and beauty course in Australia but when I was not comfortable with the job she chose to take writing as her profession and now she is doing much better and she is much happier.

Most surprising that you live in AUSTRALIA with this kind of views
Now let us the other professions Bohras girls should stay away
Optometrist because they bring their face to close to eye the patient's eyes
Opthomologist Same as above
and they may be more please start listing

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:58 am

THE MOST IMPORTANT WHEN IS HE GOING TO ISSUE FARMAN THAT NO MUMINAAT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED FOR HIS DEEDARDURING THE CROWDS. HE SHOULD BAN THE PRACTICE OF MUMINAAT KISSING HIS AND HIS PROGENY'S HANDS AND FEET BEFORE BANNING ALL THOSE NOBLE PROFESSIONS :twisted: :evil:

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:32 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:16 am sometimes you get in profession or course about which you are not aware of out come.

Are you trying to make a point here based on a one off random iincident? What if somone’s Passion is to help people heal and recover? Regardless, wasting my time here because I also believe this is a fake message.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:50 pm

SBM wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:55 am

Dentist - touching men’s mouths and peering into same
Surgeon - touching/cutting men in various states of undress..
Nurse - see Surgeon
Figure skater - cavorting with men
Pro Tennis - revealing legs to men
Any sport - no can do - see Pro Tennis
Astronaut - in space for long periods with men

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:54 pm

SBM wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:55 am

Dentist - touching men’s mouths and peering into same
Surgeon - touching/cutting men who are in various states of undress..
Nurse - see Surgeon
Figure skater - cavorting with men
Pro Tennis - revealing legs to men
Any sport - no can do - see Pro Tennis
Astronaut - in space for long periods with men - su su thai zero gravity ma
Any Engineer - too much interaction with men
Teacher - ( too many jokes here about teaching men between age 17-22) no way!

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:49 am

ajamali wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:32 pm

Are you trying to make a point here based on a one off random iincident? What if somone’s Passion is to help people heal and recover? Regardless, wasting my time here because I also believe this is a fake message.
not sure how old are you but you are an idiot and by now you should know it.

MS has taken few good decisions recently and I am all happy to support it as long as it helps people to stay on shariyah.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:28 am

momeenbhai wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:49 am

MS has taken few good decisions recently and I am all happy to support it as long as it helps people to stay on shariyah.
No shairia allowed in Australia. If you say you follow Shariat...you will fail your citizenship test.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:23 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:49 am

Calling me an idiot does not make you right. Answer my question if you have conviction in your beliefs. MS fatwas have little to do with Shariyah and a lot to do with fear and control. Shariyah your little toe.....

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:35 pm

No shairia allowed in Australia. If you say you follow Shariat...you will fail your citizenship test.
Like typical SMS Follower, he will lie and tell the Immigration officer, he is NOT Muslim but Momeen and their Sharia is different. :)

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:04 am

શાસક પક્ષ ભીડમાં આવે ત્યારે પ્રજાનું ધ્યાન બીજા ફાલતુ મુદ્દા તરફ વાળવાની કોશિશ કરે છે; બસ એજ રીતે હાલનાં સૈયેદનાં 'દાઈ' પદનાં હાઇકોર્ટ કેસ તરફથી વ્હોરાઓનું ધ્યાન બીજી તરફ વાળવાં રોજ નિતનવાં ફાતવા બહાર પાડે છે. જે કોઈ ફરમાન થાય એનો લોકો વિરોધ કરવાને બદલે ખુશી ખુશી અમલ તો જ કરે જો એમાં વિરોધાભાસ ન હોય.

* સામાન્ય સમજના લોકો પણ દુશ્મનનાં મૈયત પર ખુશી જાહીર કરવાં ડાન્સ કરતાં નથી કે, ફટાકડાં ફોડતા નથી; પણ પોતાનાં સગા કાકાનાં વફાત થવા પર જામિયામા ડાન્સ થાય છે, લંડનમાં વ્હોરાઓ ફટાકડાં ફોડે છે એ અજુગતું નથી લાગતું, પણ મોમીનોનાં શાદી જેવાં ખુશીનાં મોકાપરનાં ડાન્સ અજૂગતા લાગે છે અને એનાં પર પાબન્દી મુકાય છે ! આ સરમુખત્યારી છે.

* વૈજ્ઞાનિકો કે ડોકટરો હેલ્થ બાબત માહિતી કે સલાહ જરૂર આપતા હોય છે; પણ અમલ માટે હઠાગ્રહ રાખતાં નથી. કોમનાં રેહબર તરીકે વેસ્ટર્ન લેટ્રીનની મર્યાદા અને દેશી લેટ્રીનનાં ફાયદા બતાવી યોગ્ય સલાહ આપવા સુધી બરાબર છે; પરંતુ આમીલ અને તન્ઝીમનું ટોળું ઘરે ઘરે જઈને કોઈ રેડ પાડવાની હોય કે કોઈ ગુનાહ સબબ ઘર-તલાસી લેવાની હોય એવા સીનસપાટા કરે એ હાસ્યાસ્પદ લાગે છે! જાતે હથોડીથી સંડાસ તોડતાં આમીલ પોતાનાં સાહસનાં વિડિઓ બતાવી 'જોંકર' જેવાં લાગે છે! કોઈપણ જાતનાં વળતર કે આર્થિક મદદ વગર મધ્યમ વર્ગનાં વ્હોરાઓનાં સંડાસ તોડી નાખવાં કેટલા અંશે વાજબી છે? વળી આ ફિઝુલ ખર્ચ માટે કોણ જવાબદાર ગણાય?

* કોઈપણ ધર્મમાં ધર્મગુરુની ફરજ અનુયાયીઓને મુશ્કેલીમાં જરૂરી માર્ગદર્શન કરવાની છે, મુશ્કેલી ઉભી કરવાની નહીં. શાદીમાં ખર્ચ કમ કરવાની સલાહ સાથે માત્ર 'રજા' વાળા હોલમાં જ શાદી કરવાની ફરજ પાડવાથી અનેક લોકોનાં હોટેલ અને પ્લોટનાં બુકીંગનાં લાખો રૂપિયા વેડફાયાં. ફરમાન કરનારે આ ફિઝુલ ખર્ચ વિષે કેમ ના વિચાર્યું? જો શાદીમાં ખર્ચ બચાવવાની જ શુભ દાનત હોય તો જુમાતનો લાગો, આમીલનો સલામ કેમ ઘટતો નથી? ખુદ સૈયેદના નિકાહ પઢવાનાં લાખો રૂપિયાનો સલામ શા માટે જતો કરતાં નથી?

શાદીમાં સગાસંબન્ધિઓ, વેપારી મિત્રોને આમન્ત્રવા અને જમાડવાં એ ફિઝુલ ખર્ચ નથી બલ્કે વહેવાર છે! ફિઝુલ ખર્ચ તો એ છે કે, દુનિયાભરમાંથી વ્હોરા બૈરો પાસે હજારો મોંઘાદાટ 'ગલેફ' માત્ર જૂઠી શાનોશૌક્ત માટે તૈયાર કરાવી લાખો-કરોડો રૂપિયાનું પાણી કરવું !!!

** 'દાઈ' પર અકીદો રાખતાં સાધારણ મોમીન પોતાનાં ઘરે 'દાઈ' કદમ કરે એ એમનું સપનું હોય છે. એમને ત્યાં નજવાં લીધા વગર જવું જોઈએ. એને બદલે 5-10 સેકન્ડ માટે લાખો રૂપિયા નજવાનાં નામે પડાવી લેવાં એ ફિઝુલ ખર્ચ નથી?! આવો ફિઝુલ ખર્ચ બંધ કરવાનું ફરમાન કેમ થતું નથી?!!!

* જેમ રાજકિય પક્ષને અંધભક્તો હોય છે એવા જ અંધભક્તો ધર્મગુરુ વર્ગ પણ પાળેપોષે છે! આપણી કોમમાં પણ આવાં અંધભક્તો છે! કોઈપણ ગેરવાજબી ફરમાનોની તરફેણ કરે છે અને એમાં પણ મૌલાનો અહેસાન જોવે છે! મૌલાને દિલથી માનનાર પણ સવાલ ઉઠાવી શકતા નથી! કોઈ ભૂલે ચુકે પણ સવાલ ઉઠાવે તો એને દાવેદારનાં પક્ષનો ઠરાવી દે છે. એમ કરતી વખતે અંધ ભક્ત એ ભૂલી જાયય છે કે, કોર્ટનો ફેંસલો ન આવે ત્યાં સુધી બંને 'દાવેદાર' ના સ્ટેટસમાં જ છે!

* અંધભક્તો પાસે લોજીકલ સવાલોના એક પણ જવાબ નથી હોતા એટલે ધૂંધવાઈ ને ગલીચ ભાષા પર ઉતરી આવે છે. કેટલાક તો એવી સલાહ આપે છે કે, માફક ન આવતું હોય તો બીજી કોમમાં ચાલ્યા જાવ! કોઈકે જવાબમાં કહ્યું કે, તને તારા ફાધર સાથે માફક ન આવતું હોય તો તું ફાધર બદલી નાખશે? કોમ બદલવાની સલાહ આપનારા એ ભૂલી જાય છે .

" મરજીવો"

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:32 am

Bohrabhai: I commend you for the excellent post!

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:12 pm

No table for the cake? No problem, we have a slave!!!
Attachments
2018-01-23-PHOTO-00002745.jpg

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:25 pm

This is new mola of afrika ..jem kahe ya Kare haq chhe saraasar :p

Justbeliever

Unread post by Justbeliever » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:05 am

As received on whatsapp
अब ओर ऐक तुगलकी फरमान! परफयुम बेचने वाले दुकान बंघ करें या मुझसे दुर होजाइ. इस तरह कीतने को दुर करोगे?

क्या आप होस्पिटल बंद कर सकते हो? क्या आप दवाई लेना बंघ कर सकते हो? ऐसी रोज बरोज मे ऊपयोग आनेवाली अनेक चिजे है जीस मे आलकोहोल पाइ जाती हैं. ये सभी का धंधा चोपट करवां ओगे क्या?

आप हररोज बगैर महनत कि कमाई का झो धंधा कदम करनेका करते हो वह क्या शरीयत के खिलाफ नहीं हे? दुसरेको अपने से दुर करने बजाय आप ही अपनेसे दुर होजाइ ये. कोम चैन की सांस लेगी ओर गरीबो का हक झो आप हझम करते हो वो हकदार को मिलने लगेगा.

वस्सलाम

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:45 am

Anything interesting from the MS trip to Dubai?

Anything in the Maa Fatema-tus Zahra waiz?

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:43 am

Justbeliever wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:05 am As received on whatsapp
अब ओर ऐक तुगलकी फरमान! परफयुम बेचने वाले दुकान बंघ करें या मुझसे दुर होजाइ. इस तरह कीतने को दुर करोगे?

क्या आप होस्पिटल बंद कर सकते हो? क्या आप दवाई लेना बंघ कर सकते हो? ऐसी रोज बरोज मे ऊपयोग आनेवाली अनेक चिजे है जीस मे आलकोहोल पाइ जाती हैं. ये सभी का धंधा चोपट करवां ओगे क्या?

आप हररोज बगैर महनत कि कमाई का झो धंधा कदम करनेका करते हो वह क्या शरीयत के खिलाफ नहीं हे? दुसरेको अपने से दुर करने बजाय आप ही अपनेसे दुर होजाइ ये. कोम चैन की सांस लेगी ओर गरीबो का हक झो आप हझम करते हो वो हकदार को मिलने लगेगा.

वस्सलाम

If you are going to ban perfume sellers because perfume contains alcohol , you should stop driving around because petrol has ethanol mixed in it.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:03 am

As received

The idea of zahir batin was invented by YN Tolly headed by Muffaddal Saifuddin, to remove mazoon of Sayedna MB from the history of DB. Now it has back fired.

Many bohras believe in MS as zahir dai because of the compulsion family structure and to get place in burial ground after death. But in reality they have faith in TF as true and batin dai. They follow his preaching and sermons available on net.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:57 am

ajamali wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:43 am
Justbeliever wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:05 am As received on whatsapp

वस्सलाम

If you are going to ban perfume sellers because perfume contains alcohol , you should stop driving around because petrol has ethanol mixed in it.
AJ were you looking for logic or consistency in these fatwas 8) ?