why what it is, is what is

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think

why what it is, is what is

Unread post by think » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:04 pm

And I quote the words of wisdom from moula Ali's book Nahajul Balagha. This was the advice given by Moula Ali to Malik -e- Ashtar when he was being sent as a Governor to Eygpt.
Never say to yourself, "I am their Lord", their ruler and all in all over them and that I must be obeyed submissively and humbly. Because such a thought will unbalance your mind.(does one think the present dai is unbalanced) Will make you vain and arrogant, will weaken your faith in religion and will make you seek support of any power other than that of God , perhaps that of your party or of your government. (Narendara Modi power). If you ever feel any pride or vanity on account of your sway and rule over your subjects then think of the supreme sway and rule of the Lord over the universes, the extent of his creations, the supremacy of his might and glory, his power to do things that you cannot even dream o doingand his control over you which is more dominating than you can ever achieve yourself over anything around you.
Such thoughts will cure your mental weakness, will keep you away from vanity and rebellion , will reduce your arrogance and haughtiness and will take you back to the sanity which you had foolishly deserted.
Lokks like Moula Ali not only wrote this lesson for Malik- e -Ashtar but also 51, 52 and 53.