Coronavirus

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ajamali

Re: Coronavirus

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:23 am

Did you see the cutout at the top left? They are blaming prayer gatherings at home....Shame shame Muffy.

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:13 am

ajamali wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:23 am Did you see the cutout at the top left? They are blaming prayer gatherings at home....Shame shame Muffy.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200411-172719.png

james

Unread post by james » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:00 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:07 pm
james wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:50 pm

Dafuq bro?
The wonderful words that you have used (in bold) , highlights the true essence of your upbringing, and more so the true nature of your leader(DMBS), as to how exactly he communicates with his followers :twisted:
We hope to see your future posts shed more light on your fluency in profanity.
Hello Donkey,

I am not at all surprised to see you completely sidestep the rock solid argument to your pathetic trolling. You are rambling like a lunatic.

You just labeled the family of Taher Fakhruddin to be enemies of Prophet Mohammed SW by their action of clapping.

*claps* :mrgreen:

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:55 pm

gulam_parinda wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:13 am
ajamali wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:23 am Did you see the cutout at the top left? They are blaming prayer gatherings at home....Shame shame Muffy.
The cutout actually had more details. It was blaming the prayer gathering of the 27th Rajab specifically where Muffy had slyly asked his most ardent followers to hold gatherings of 15 in their homes. One of them a doctor is dead and now we hear that 500+ are quarantined and of the ones tested so far 37 are positive. Very sad for the victims for sure. This is what comes out of following a moronic leader. He has blood of his own followers on his hands.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:24 am

both foolish parties are still fighting and blaming each other while both are stupid and blind

good thing is in very short future money will be nothing but toilet papers and then these stupid people will realize they sold their soul for nothing.

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:24 am

ajamali wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:55 pm
gulam_parinda wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:13 am
The cutout actually had more details. It was blaming the prayer gathering of the 27th Rajab specifically where Muffy had slyly asked his most ardent followers to hold gatherings of 15 in their homes. One of them a doctor is dead and now we hear that 500+ are quarantined and of the ones tested so far 37 are positive. Very sad for the victims for sure. This is what comes out of following a moronic leader. He has blood of his own followers on his hands.
Now 52 positive..And in banswara Dr. refuse to check pregnant bohra lady...
Attachments
Image-60939.jpg
Image-67099.jpg

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:55 am

I get names of people who are infected in the city from my family group in India. I don't understand why India doesn't have medical privacy laws. In US, medical privacy is taken very seriously and I wouldn't want my name to be broadcasted if I get coronavirus or any other disease for that matter. It might cause other people to ostracize you for extended periods of time even after you recover which can cause psychological issues in people who are already traumatized by the disease itself.
It also helps in preventing whole communities being ostracized and denied basic services like this.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:49 am

Why are they distributing food packs to well to do able families when there are millions other starving.

This is disgusting Mufadal playing propaganda to win popular support or sick sadaqa for his family safety.

If he has the balls he should guarantee medical treatment to all needy families in India, Pakistan and East Africa to provide full COVID testing and hospital care if required. Stop sending $50 packs to make people grateful.

People have been paying $2000 to $5000 wajebat, sabeel for there whole lives...try underwriting costs of job loss for 2 years or send a cheque of $5000 to every family member in need.

Otherwise SMS keep your f@#$%^g packs and feed yourself

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:52 am

Keep his sheep from going astray and finding true faith in the unseen God...no food, no thali, no stinky Amils monitoring eye must be freaking the hell out of SMS.

Will all the sheep come back after lock down is over ?
RedBox wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:16 pm Chelas are trying best to keep their muffy name up in this pendamic situation and to keep bohra sheep unders control.

If you ponder. You will rarely find name of Allah in any of these postings. Because Allah is alien for them. Though they claim go be Muslims.

Its always about their idols and not the GOD.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:56 am

Now the real question is will they collect Wajebat and what excuse will they spin to get the money from. Abdes

Wajebat will prevent Corona ?
Wajebat is used to help poor Modi fund ?
Wajebat and Corona tawil ?

The jaman funds will be really strange, pay Amil, Cook your own food and seat in thal in front of video link ?

The jamia will be going through massive permutations what bayan to write ?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:00 am

They use this script....Our Holiness Dr Sayedna SMS xyz has asked us.....bla bla bla !!!!

No Allah ST, No Prophet SAW, No Ali, No Husein...

COVID is to show you how useless and powerless this stinky STS family is...locked up in their homes ...not sure if they will be cremeated or buried in caustic chemical powder filled bag
RedBox wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:16 pm Chelas are trying best to keep their muffy name up in this pendamic situation and to keep bohra sheep unders control.

If you ponder. You will rarely find name of Allah in any of these postings. Because Allah is alien for them. Though they claim go be Muslims.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:42 am

Qadir wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:55 am I get names of people who are infected in the city from my family group in India. I don't understand why India doesn't have medical privacy laws. In US, medical privacy is taken very seriously and I wouldn't want my name to be broadcasted if I get coronavirus or any other disease for that matter. It might cause other people to ostracize you for extended periods of time even after you recover which can cause psychological issues in people who are already traumatized by the disease itself.
It also helps in preventing whole communities being ostracized and denied basic services like this.
You only want privacy because your moronic leader is being shamed for encouraging gatherings Amid a pandemic. Absolutely no other reason. So cut the BS.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:17 am

Bohra spring wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:52 am Keep his sheep from going astray and finding true faith in the unseen God...no food, no thali, no stinky Amils monitoring eye must be freaking the hell out of SMS.

Will all the sheep come back after lock down is over ?

Yes ms business will be hit after corona. No wonder he has started number of lectures and othee things online to keep people engaged.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:19 am

Lucky one and people with grace from Allah will see the light.

Rest will continue their life as before and may even become worst.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:28 am

Qadir
"It also helps in preventing whole communities being ostracized and denied basic services like this"

Start with ITS, is your information you provided is private?. Many members of this forum who dared to declare themselves and supporting SMS clan were ostracized and forced to do Maafi in front of entire community (to make sure basic services of community like Nikah and Kaffan Daffan will continue) because they were posting on this Forum in defiance of Dictatorial Farman. Guess where they found the information from: ITS

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:29 am

How can you be sure that Kothari Mafia are NOT SELLING your information collected thru ITS registration to Corrupt MODI regime?

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:31 am

Qadir wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:55 am I get names of people who are infected in the city from my family group in India. I don't understand why India doesn't have medical privacy laws. In US, medical privacy is taken very seriously and I wouldn't want my name to be broadcasted if I get coronavirus or any other disease for that matter. It might cause other people to ostracize you for extended periods of time even after you recover which can cause psychological issues in people who are already traumatized by the disease itself.
I think it is hilarious that a minion of a community that thrives on invading people’s privacy by scanning ITS cards, is now advocating privacy. I also think that this budgeting seminar is an insidious way to collect people’s income. Beware gullible Bohras.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:07 am

Actual shame is on taheri gang,

this ITS and different colour card shiit started long back from Burhanuddin regime, he was the one who created the class system in bohras.

taheri shameless praise him but blame everything on his son who is actually just progressing his father deeds.

MORONS AND LIARS OF BIGGEST ORDER WORST THAN MUFADDALIS

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:44 am

I challenge taher the youtuber to make a video and accept all the blunders made by burhanuddin and what happened to the money collected for zarih and other stuff. Hunting animals for fun. Class system. Hoarding money. Collecting cars. Lot of lot of stufff to speak.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:21 pm

RedBox wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:44 am I challenge taher the youtuber to make a video and accept all the blunders made by burhanuddin and what happened to the money collected for zarih and other stuff. Hunting animals for fun. Class system. Hoarding money. Collecting cars. Lot of lot of stufff to speak.
I believe some time ago - as Mummy’s Boy- you had also challenged Muffy to something of the other....how did that work out for you?

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:17 pm

These mufaddali and taheri psycopath jokers reminds me of Imam Ali ahadiths.

Most pathetic of all is to blame others and never take responsibility of your own wrong doing.

Imam Ali

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:22 pm

Mean while bohras are learning wudu and namaaz once again online.

Not a bad thing. But seems all these years they were under sleep mode.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:50 pm

This dude has never seen poverty in his life

Always have been in money loaded family

Always enjoyed community respect just because of a family name

Lives millionair life
Attachments
FB_IMG_1586728028378.jpg

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:57 pm

Nawa kapda nawi paghdi ane rolex pehri ne backchodi karwa tayyar rahe che. 😂🤣

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:19 pm

I think the Covid-19 is karma coming back to bite Mufaddalies. Just based on the posts here, I see that Fatemi Dawat folks are faring Very well compared to the other lot. They seem to be at peace and making lemonade from lemons. Those who socially boycotted their brothers and sisters seem to be paying a higher price in terms of death and illness and are ill prepared for the social isolation imposed on them. Also it is amusing to see them resort to online Sabaqs and majlises...the things they mocked FD for. Karma is a b!754 8)

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:17 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:19 pm I think the Covid-19 is karma coming back to bite Mufaddalies. Just based on the posts here, I see that Fatemi Dawat folks are faring Very well compared to the other lot. They seem to be at peace and making lemonade from lemons. Those who socially boycotted their brothers and sisters seem to be paying a higher price in terms of death and illness and are ill prepared for the social isolation imposed on them. Also it is amusing to see them resort to online Sabaqs and majlises...the things they mocked FD for. Karma is a b!754 8)
Covid-19 is far bigger than Muffadali or Taheri stuff, guys. The whole of humanity is impacted, and we should pray (yes, to Allah only, not anybody else) for all humankind. I understand that they may have mocked FD, but this is when we let go of such small differences

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:22 pm

ajamali wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:42 am
You only want privacy because your moronic leader is being shamed for encouraging gatherings Amid a pandemic. Absolutely no other reason. So cut the BS.
The lack of privacy in India is real, and it is not a good thing - we should be sympathetic. Be careful criticizing abde Bohras, this is again much bigger than us Bohra issue. There is a section of the media which is "insinuating/blaming" Muslims for the Corona Virus spread in India, in part because of the Tabliq jamaat gatehring. And that reflects in hostilities towards Bohras too, so be understanding, not condescending. The observation that I am trying to make is don't feel happy about anybody's pain, these Bohra folks may be getting discriminated just because they are seen by the other Indians as muslims.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:38 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:22 pm

The lack of privacy in India is real, and it is not a good thing - we should be sympathetic. Be careful criticizing abde Bohras, this is again much bigger than us Bohra issue. There is a section of the media which is "insinuating/blaming" Muslims for the Corona Virus spread in India, in part because of the Tabliq jamaat gatehring. And that reflects in hostilities towards Bohras too, so be understanding, not condescending. The observation that I am trying to make is don't feel happy about anybody's pain, these Bohra folks may be getting discriminated just because they are seen by the other Indians as muslims.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/worl ... gotry.html

A recent article talking about the above highlighted issue.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:41 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:22 pm

Thank You

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:13 am

DCP
"And that reflects in hostilities towards Bohras too"
Due to SMS who invited Modi and paid crores to him, his followers are getting wrath of Muslim Ummah including Shia community. Let us put the blame where it belongs.
Hostilities towards Bohras started long before after the Gujarat riots when Abdes/Amtes started distinguishing themselves as Mumeens rather then Muslims at the urging of their Master and
remember RSS and BJP does NOT distinguish between Mumeens and Muslims