Coronavirus

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Coronavirus

Unread post by zinger » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:24 am

SBM wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:22 am Zinger
"Really? that is a good news then. i have not heard about this yet, but if its coming from you, im sure you must have verified it for yourself before posting it..
well, i guess i take my words back. maybe there is still some hope left"
It is true as some of the families I have been supporting in Surat and Mumbai informed me that did received a month's worth of supplies and many former members from this forum confirmed with the pictures they had. So yes we need to give credit where it is due.
Yes, i also heard that a few households with just old people, women in iddat and 2-3 very, very poor houses did get the food packets too.
yes, let us give credit where it is due. Kudos to SMS for this move then. he has moved up a couple of notches in my eyes

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:44 am

zinger wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:24 am
SBM wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:22 am Zinger
"Really? that is a good news then. i have not heard about this yet, but if its coming from you, im sure you must have verified it for yourself before posting it..
well, i guess i take my words back. maybe there is still some hope left"
It is true as some of the families I have been supporting in Surat and Mumbai informed me that did received a month's worth of supplies and many former members from this forum confirmed with the pictures they had. So yes we need to give credit where it is due.
Yes, i also heard that a few households with just old people, women in iddat and 2-3 very, very poor houses did get the food packets too.
yes, let us give credit where it is due. Kudos to SMS for this move then. he has moved up a couple of notches in my eyes
Are you guys ABSOLUTELY nuts?! MS diktat was responsible for the DEATH of one of his followers and the illness of multiple ones of them and the infection of many more! God knows how many more they have already infected before they themselves fell ill.
And you are praising his damage control efforts??? You guys are looking stupider than Trump supporters right now. Please place responsibility/blame where it is due!
What did he do when his followers fell ill precisely because of his guidance? Did he come out and take responsibility and caution his followers? NO, he immediately tried to cover up the news and tried to say that tge COVID-19 news was false. Now he is in a PR damage control campaign and sending rations with community collection of FMB money, in order to repair his image and you guys are falling for it hook line and sinker! You disappoint me. The man has blood on his hand and you are engaging in lame praise of him!

STF was a leader in the containment of Covid-19. He stopped the community gatherings well before government action and had started aid and relief efforts in ADVANCE of the government action, not as a REACTION to it. DO give credit where it is due. By the time the lockdown hit, Zahra Hasanat members had already supplied hundreds of households with rations especially in the poor neighborhoods and sorry to say, SLUMS of Mumbai. This is foresight! Messages had gone out to FD members to aid and assist those in need even BEFORE that. You may not hear about it because no one will admit to taking aid from Fatemi Dawat.
Last edited by UnhappyBohra on Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:01 am

syedna muttadal :lol:
Attachments
photo_2020-03-30_15-30-04.jpg
photo_2020-03-30_15-30-03.jpg
photo_2020-03-30_15-30-03 (2).jpg
photo_2020-03-30_15-30-02.jpg

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:11 am

And for those taking this lightly still, let me tell you, I have doctor friends who are on the front lines in NYC right now. They tell me that death by this virus is the scariest thing that have seen. They are intubating patients who dying within hours. Those severely ill do suffer significantly. This is no time to praise fake Godmen, but rather it is a time to call out foolish leadership for their ineptitude.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:52 am

Is it just me, or are the Mufaddalies looking more and more like those with STF......socially isolated, internet amal instructions, praying at home, YouTube majlises....it’s lovely to see :wink:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:53 am

So finally some one must have read my post about no Maatam Majlis because this was just sent to me. Kothar is paying attention to this forum
Wassalaam
Aaje Afternoon si har roz Imam Husain na noha ane aweel ni majlis -
Daily Afternoon 12:15 pm si 12:45 pm (Time) IST tamaam Mumineen na gharo Ma thaase*

Ye majlis nu live relay -

*https://majlis.alvazarat.org*

par si thaase.

*Tamaam Mumineen muminaat ane farzando aa majlis ni barakat le*

Wassalaam

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:16 pm

Crater Lake wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:52 am Is it just me, or are the Mufaddalies looking more and more like those with STF......socially isolated, internet amal instructions, praying at home, YouTube majlises....it’s lovely to see :wink:
After calling us YouTube dawat, they are resorting to it themselves! Did someone not say imitation is the highest form of flattery?

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:23 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:44 am

Are you guys ABSOLUTELY nuts?! MS diktat was responsible for the DEATH of one of his followers and the illness of multiple ones of them and the infection of many more! God knows how many more they have already infected before they themselves fell ill.
And you are praising his damage control efforts??? You guys are looking stupider than Trump supporters right now. Please place responsibility/blame where it is due!
What did he do when his followers fell ill precisely because of his guidance? Did he come out and take responsibility and caution his followers? NO, he immediately tried to cover up the news and tried to say that tge COVID-19 news was false. Now he is in a PR damage control campaign and sending rations with community collection of FMB money, in order to repair his image and you guys are falling for it hook line and sinker! You disappoint me. The man has blood on his hand and you are engaging in lame praise of him!

STF was a leader in the containment of Covid-19. He stopped the community gatherings well before government action and had started aid and relief efforts in ADVANCE of the government action, not as a REACTION to it. DO give credit where it is due. By the time the lockdown hit, Zahra Hasanat members had already supplied hundreds of households with rations especially in the poor neighborhoods and sorry to say, SLUMS of Mumbai. This is foresight! Messages had gone out to FD members to aid and assist those in need even BEFORE that. You may not hear about it because no one will admit to taking aid from Fatemi Dawat.

Indeed the FD response was early, decisive and effective. MS as usual responded with mixed messages....providing covidiotic encouragement to people to gather in groups of 15 and causing death and illness.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:59 pm

Buddy, calm the heck down.

forget about me, im newly reformed. but atleast give a bit of credit where it is due.

every little bit of help is good these days, thats all that SBM and i are saying.

Taher Fakhruddin Maula no doubt is leagues apart, but lets give credit where it is due nonethelss.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:53 pm

zinger wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:59 pm

forget about me, im newly reformed. but atleast give a bit of credit where it is due.

every little bit of help is good these days, thats all that SBM and i are saying.

Taher Fakhruddin Maula no doubt is leagues apart, but lets give credit where it is due nonethelss.
I don’t think there is any credit in lame attempts to mask one’s Eff ups. It’s precisely at times like this that we need to call out the bad eggs in leadership position. There is no need to give a free pass to everyone for major F$&@ ups. I am 100% with OO53.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:05 pm

As much as availing Barakat in 'maatam majlis', it should be emphasised to the congregants to maintain physical distance, wear masks, wash hands regularly, etc. Truly a formidable demand but imperative to follow. May Allah guide us through these difficult times.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:20 pm

First when PM modi told to become jhaduwallas and clean the streets ...many small time bhaissabs and big time aamils of Mufaddali dawat came out on streets and did jhaadu (never saw any big time Hindu priest do that menial task)..anyways..I gave a damn about it, thinking these stupid donkeys deserve it..now when modi gave call to clap hands on Janata curfew day ..I thought it was absurd , but this time DMBS followers crossed all limits...see video..this is in Galiyakot syedi fakhruddin shaheed dargah...enough is enough..DMBS and his followers are better of becoming Hindus and give misaak to Modi sarkar.
By the way..in early days of Islam whenever Rasullulah(sw) went to kabatullah and tried to recite Quran verses..his enemies(who wanted to continue idol worshipping in Kaaba) used to clap loudly so as to dilute the prophets voice...
I got news that in Bombay and surat , the ignorant DMBS followers clapped on that day...
What more can I say..each day more evidence of mufaddali stupidness is increasing
DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
Attachments
VID-20200326-WA0006.mp4
(12.45 MiB) Downloaded 271 times

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:03 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:20 pm First when PM modi told to become jhaduwallas and clean the streets ...many small time bhaissabs and big time aamils of Mufaddali dawat came out on streets and did jhaadu (never saw any big time Hindu priest do that menial task)..anyways..I gave a damn about it, thinking these stupid donkeys deserve it..now when modi gave call to clap hands on Janata curfew day ..I thought it was absurd , but this time DMBS followers crossed all limits...see video..this is in Galiyakot syedi fakhruddin shaheed dargah...enough is enough..DMBS and his followers are better of becoming Hindus and give misaak to Modi sarkar.
By the way..in early days of Islam whenever Rasullulah(sw) went to kabatullah and tried to recite Quran verses..his enemies(who wanted to continue idol worshipping in Kaaba) used to clap loudly so as to dilute the prophets voice...
I got news that in Bombay and surat , the ignorant DMBS followers clapped on that day...
What more can I say..each day more evidence of mufaddali stupidness is increasing
DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
there is nothing wrong in clapping. it was in appreciation of what the medical fraternity is doing it was something that the whole nation observed as one.

yes, some dummies took it to level beyond, but that does not dilute the essence of what the clarion call for the day was

but yes, the drumming crossed a line

by the way, the analogy that you drew, not only is pathetic but illogical too. Comparing clapping in Kabatullah to clapping in appreciation... pretty darn low, even for you

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:13 am

ajamali wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:53 pm
zinger wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:59 pm

I don’t think there is any credit in lame attempts to mask one’s Eff ups. It’s precisely at times like this that we need to call out the bad eggs in leadership position. There is no need to give a free pass to everyone for major F$&@ ups. I am 100% with OO53.
one more time. no one is giving a free pass to anyone or letting anyone of the hook.

all im saying is lets give credit where its due

SBM

Building Immune System against Coronavirus

Unread post by SBM » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:23 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fMXt8Uj4YY

Dr Mohsin Jaffer is a board member of UHI CommunityCare Clinic- a free clinic in USA whose founders included Bohras,Sunni and Shia
www.uhicares.org. He is also member of COSMOS (Coalition of South Florida Muslim Organizations--Check FB or YouTube).
I am proud to be founding member of both Organizations
In English
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4yL_O5euQM&t=361s

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:37 pm

zinger wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:13 am
ajamali wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:53 pm

one more time. no one is giving a free pass to anyone or letting anyone of the hook.

I believe what they are saying is that the credit ain’t due here so stop giving undue credit....

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:26 pm

Sr CL
I donot understand such a vile against praising some efforts by SMS and his gang. Even an ounce of help from their tons of corrupt wealth can help few underprivileged people, why not highlight it. One has to be open minded to credit if they even show a small token of goodness and be prepared to critique them if they are doing something wrong. I am an ardent critic of both but at these time of need and crisis, any help should be acknowledged

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:40 pm

Crater Lake wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:37 pm
zinger wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:13 am

I believe what they are saying is that the credit ain’t due here so stop giving undue credit....
Looks like SBM beat me to it.

there was a time when i would have shouted from the rooftops, praising what Muffy Maula has done. But that was a different time, that was a different me.
I am not a critic, but i dont hesitate to call out his foolishness anymore

So, for the last time, even this small effort from someone as short-sighted, miserly, blood-sucking and ill-informed as SMS, should be appreciated.

Appreciated mind you, NOT lauded

Zinger Over and Out

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:42 pm

On a lighter note... Modi's speech today was such an anti-climax after his previous 2 addresses to the nation

all he wants is that on Sunday, 5th April, we switch off all lights and light candles, diyas, torches, mobile flashlights etc at 9pm for 9 minutes

pffft.... wonder whats that gonna achieve. Maybe some astrological significance of that that time and day. let me research it. will be back when i find out more

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:26 am

zinger wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:03 am ….

by the way, the analogy that you drew, not only is pathetic but illogical too. Comparing clapping in Kabatullah to clapping in appreciation... pretty darn low, even for you
@Zinger ...I am not here to make friends or foes, nor to leave a perception of me being a "low life" or "high intellect"..i come here (this forum), for one and one purpose only, to expose the claim and fallacy of DMBS proclaiming to be a true Dai..
The actions of him and (only those) who follow him blindly, are day by day becoming anti Islamic ..

As far "clarion call from modi about clapping is concerned"....well, everybody has free will (FD has video on it too)..but the Islamic point of view is that no matter how good the intent is , if the action has its roots in idol worshipping, then it's best to avoid it.
I don't want to argue further..i would rather spend my energy in exposing DMBS and his corrupt friends( Modi).

This below link form an Islamic point of view..not shia or sunni..so that its above the sects ideology..

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/20047/r ... n-clapping

DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai saheb

james

Unread post by james » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:50 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:26 am
@Zinger ...I am not here to make friends or foes, nor to leave a perception of me being a "low life" or "high intellect"..i come here (this forum), for one and one purpose only, to expose the claim and fallacy of DMBS proclaiming to be a true Dai..
The actions of him and (only those) who follow him blindly, are day by day becoming anti Islamic ..

As far "clarion call from modi about clapping is concerned"....well, everybody has free will (FD has video on it too)..but the Islamic point of view is that no matter how good the intent is , if the action has its roots in idol worshipping, then it's best to avoid it.
I don't want to argue further..i would rather spend my energy in exposing DMBS and his corrupt friends( Modi).

This below link form an Islamic point of view..not shia or sunni..so that its above the sects ideology..

Dafuq bro?

Imagevia Imgflip GIF Maker

Here's a bonus :mrgreen:

Last edited by james on Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:00 pm

jamiya students spoon licking video trending on tictok and youtube now

https://youtu.be/HgCgCUfwxbs

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:12 pm

Heard muffy is alone in khandala. All his chela chapeta left to their homes.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:07 pm

james wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:50 pm
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:26 am ….
Dafuq bro?
The wonderful words that you have used (in bold) , highlights the true essence of your upbringing, and more so the true nature of your leader(DMBS), as to how exactly he communicates with his followers :twisted:
We hope to see your future posts shed more light on your fluency in profanity.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:04 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:26 am
zinger wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:03 am ….

And by all means, please continue the good work. i laud your efforts in exposing these shenanigans, but like i said, my only argument was the point you made about clapping in India and clapping during RasulAllahs (SAWS) time

and my intention is not to belittle anyone by calling them high-intellect or low life. i just wanted to tell you that your comparison was a very cheap shot, a low blow

anyways, yes, i dont wish to continue this argument further either. once again, more power to you. stay safe

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:41 am

RedBox wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:12 pm Heard muffy is alone in khandala. All his chela chapeta left to their homes.
Chela chapata knows what we dont know yet about muffy

Ishaq5152

Wasila Relay

Unread post by Ishaq5152 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:41 pm

relay.jpg
seems that the relay is also available on Vimeo here:

No need to login to ITS

ajamali

Re: Wasila Relay

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:11 pm

Ishaq5152 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:41 pm relay.jpg

No need to login to ITS

Haha - now now. That’s a secret wasila you know.... aren’t supposed to share. Befarmani of the Top Dog if you do so.. what kind of loyal follower are you?

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:12 am

Posting on behalf of a friend, so many Indian and Pakistani shia students are under financial stress in Najaf, if any one wants to help, let us know, you can send help via perfect money.

Ishaq5152

Re: Wasila Relay

Unread post by Ishaq5152 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:19 am

Ishaq5152 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:41 pm relay.jpg

No need to login to ITS
Vimeo has removed or disabled access to the video Shab E Barat Aqa Maula Wasila as a result of a third-party notification by Aljamea-tus-Saifiyah that claims this material is infringing on their copyright.

Maulas waaz is for all momeen not only for Jamea. Another link to download the video (the download button).

https://gounlimited.to/mxx8w8yhbrom/15m ... baraka.mp4