Imamat Namaz at Home

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Imamat Namaz at Home

Unread post by SBM » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:32 am

So we have been told all our living life that not every one is qualified to lead the Imamat Namaaz and one has to be a JAMIYA graduate or should be an AAMIL or WAALI MULLA to lead Namaz, WHAT HAPPEND? Now that theory is in garbage.
So let us us see how AAMIL ADAM who has reappeared on this forum again provides some other excuses. One thing for sure all these garbage we have been dished out in past about not using Social Media, bycotting FB, not posting any Moula related material on FB or Twitter or Whatsup group is out the window now.
What is the position of STF on letting peple do Imamat at their respective residences
Baad Us Salaam Ul Jazeel Wal Ikraam Ul Jameel Ilaa Jameeae Ehlul walaa Il Mumineen, al mohibbeena Le Moulahum Bil Ikhlase Wal Yaqeen Hafezahomullaho Ta’alaa wa sallamahum Aelaam Ke: Syedna Taher SaifuddinRA states: ﻟﻠﺪﻳﻦ ْﺍﻝﻣ ﺪﻤﺤ ﺣﺎﻔﻅ * ﻧ ﺮﻈﺍﺗﻢﻇﻆ ﻴﻤﲢﻪ ﻻﺍﻭ ﻅﺎﳊ Aale MohammedSA, and their Doat kiraamRA, have protected the deen of RasuallahSAW in all times and in every possible way. They have ensured that the barakat reaches mumineen and their homes in abundance, come what may Our Maula, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin AqaTUS has always strived that mumineen partake in maximum barakat during shehrullah il moazzam with deeds of khair. The holy month of Shehrullah il moazzam has almost arrived Aqa MaulaTUS every amal is distinct and unquestionably unique in their own ways. Considering the current situation all over the world, to ensure that every Mumin, muminah and farzand should receive the barakat and sawab of IMAMAT namaz, MaulaTUS has graciously Granted Raza Mubarak for IMAMAT namaz in mumineen homes. --To be specific-- Raza Mubarak is granted even to those mumineen who are not Mashaikh or Mafasih. The instructions are as follows: 1. Raza for mumineen to perform IMAMAT namaz will be granted Only for Shehrullah il moazzam 2. Raza only for IMAMAT namaz in their own home (for their own family)

For maximum mumineen to take barakat, a module has been made live on ITS website to register your name to perform IMAMAT namaz in your home

May Allah Ta grant our bawa shafeeq, a long, healthy and prosperous life. Ameen

RedBox

Re: Imamat Namaz at Home

Unread post by RedBox » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:34 pm

I was doing imamat for my kids and wife for long time now. Its sunnah to pray with leadership. I never cared about the bohra idiocy of keeping monopoly for imammat namaaz for selective few.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:43 pm

SBM wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:32 am So we have been told all our living life that not every one is qualified to lead the Imamat Namaaz and one has to be a JAMIYA graduate or should be an AAMIL or WAALI MULLA to lead Namaz, WHAT HAPPEND? Now that theory is in garbage.
So let us us see how AAMIL ADAM who has reappeared on this forum again provides some other excuses. One thing for sure all these garbage we have been dished out in past about not using Social Media, bycotting FB, not posting any Moula related material on FB or Twitter or Whatsup group is out the window now.
What is the position of STF on letting peple do Imamat at their respective residences
Baad Us Salaam Ul Jazeel Wal Ikraam Ul Jameel Ilaa Jameeae Ehlul walaa Il Mumineen, al mohibbeena Le Moulahum Bil Ikhlase Wal Yaqeen Hafezahomullaho Ta’alaa wa sallamahum Aelaam Ke: Syedna Taher SaifuddinRA states: ﻟﻠﺪﻳﻦ ْﺍﻝﻣ ﺪﻤﺤ ﺣﺎﻔﻅ * ﻧ ﺮﻈﺍﺗﻢﻇﻆ ﻴﻤﲢﻪ ﻻﺍﻭ ﻅﺎﳊ Aale MohammedSA, and their Doat kiraamRA, have protected the deen of RasuallahSAW in all times and in every possible way. They have ensured that the barakat reaches mumineen and their homes in abundance, come what may Our Maula, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin AqaTUS has always strived that mumineen partake in maximum barakat during shehrullah il moazzam with deeds of khair. The holy month of Shehrullah il moazzam has almost arrived Aqa MaulaTUS every amal is distinct and unquestionably unique in their own ways. Considering the current situation all over the world, to ensure that every Mumin, muminah and farzand should receive the barakat and sawab of IMAMAT namaz, MaulaTUS has graciously Granted Raza Mubarak for IMAMAT namaz in mumineen homes. --To be specific-- Raza Mubarak is granted even to those mumineen who are not Mashaikh or Mafasih. The instructions are as follows: 1. Raza for mumineen to perform IMAMAT namaz will be granted Only for Shehrullah il moazzam 2. Raza only for IMAMAT namaz in their own home (for their own family)

For maximum mumineen to take barakat, a module has been made live on ITS website to register your name to perform IMAMAT namaz in your home

May Allah Ta grant our bawa shafeeq, a long, healthy and prosperous life. Ameen
Who told you that you need to be Jamea Graduate or Aamil to conduct Imamat? We call these statements Auntie Facts. They are usually uttered by old Aunties and 99% or the times they are not true. I also used to believe that once upon a Time because once again some Auntie (probably my Mom) told me that. But it actually isn't true. My father-in-law who is neither a Jamea Graduate, not a shaikh, not a walimulla or whatever has conducted Imamat in a masjid many times.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:09 pm

"My father-in-law who is neither a Jamea Graduate, not a shaikh, not a walimulla or whatever has conducted Imamat in a masjid many times"
Which Masjid? and was that Raza or without Raza?.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:35 pm

SBM: I like your sarcasm!

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:34 am

SBM wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:09 pm "My father-in-law who is neither a Jamea Graduate, not a shaikh, not a walimulla or whatever has conducted Imamat in a masjid many times"
Which Masjid? and was that Raza or without Raza?.
respectfully, bhai SBM, why "bully" him or anybody? Sarcasm could be a form of intimidation/bullying.

I may not agree with Br. Qadir, but he sincerely tries to answer the questions and he just sincerely believes in SMS. Let us respect that and respect him, and disagree in a courteous way. "No compulsion in Religion ... "

And if we just try to shout and bully MS supporters here, how do you expect them to come and represent their point of view?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:29 am

Br DCP
I was not trying to bully him, just asking simple and straight forward question as I did Sr CL who graciously replied.
SMS and their Goons are known for FAKE NEWS (must have learned from TRUMP and MODI)
What Qadir said that his Father In Law used to conduct Imamat in a Masjid MANY TIMES which implies that Masjid had no regular Aamil which is anathema in SMS world
Yes I do know that SMS and SMB had made some RAZA NA SAHIB to conduct Imamat Namaz but usually those RAZA NA SAHIB were highly connected in Kothari hierarchy or donors of FAT ENVELOPES

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:36 pm

The masjid is very close to four other big masjids, one of them being very big. Also that masjid is essentially just for accommodating people in Ramazan and Moharram so not a lot of people go to that masjid because there are four other bigger masjids in very close proximity. So there's no permanent Aamil there which is actually true for a lot of masjids. My father-in-law got Raza to do Imamat because he helped in administrative work for renovation of masjid and might have helped financially also. The main point is you don't need to be Jamea Graduate or Shaikh to conduct Imamat.
There are a few requirements for you to conduct Imamat:
1. Mufsiyat (Mulla)
2. Sabad Balad
3. Full Beard
4. Know Farizat Wudu and Namaaz Dua and arkaan

During right now, all of the requirements must be met except the first two to conduct Imamat at home.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:39 pm

Namaz Farizat Dua and arkaan for imam are:
1) Takbira
2) Alhamdo Surat
3) ruqu sujud tasbeeh

That's it! You don't need to know anything else and namaz is acceptable. Three times subhanallah in place of qunoot, and two tashauds can be prayed.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:39 pm

The most important thing is Raza.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:14 pm

Qadir wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:39 pm The most important thing is Raza.
No the most important thing is YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW TO PRAY NAMAZ BEFORE YOU CAN LEAD THE NAMAZ based on your post
Namaz Farizat Dua and arkaan for imam are:
1) Takbira
2) Alhamdo Surat
3) ruqu sujud tasbeeh
Raza is given depending the thickness of envelope NOT BASED ON THE KNOWLEDGE
and might have helped financially also.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:40 pm

So this also brings another interesting point
If they can give RAZA to do Imamat for 30 days without checking their credentials, why NOT make it permanent so a family of two or more can do Imamat Namaz at home or at work.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:35 pm

SBM wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:40 pm So this also brings another interesting point
If they can give RAZA to do Imamat for 30 days without checking their credentials, why NOT make it permanent so a family of two or more can do Imamat Namaz at home or at work.
Because conducting Imamat is not a right, it's a privilege granted by duat/imam/nabi. Abu bakr started Imamat in Rasulallah's masjid and he removed him from qibla because he didn't have Raza. It is a privilege that Syedna Saifuddin is amending rules so that even two people (especially husband and wife) can get sawab of Imamat in Ramazan. Imamat in Ramazan is very important and near to compulsory. This is only being done because people are not able to go to masjid.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:05 pm

Abu bakr started Imamat in Rasulallah's masjid and he removed him from qibla because he didn't have Raza.

What is your refrence? donot tell me you can not share because you learned in SECRET SABAQ and whose RAZA was needed?

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:20 am

Qadir wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:35 pm
SBM wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:40 pm So this also brings another interesting point
Because conducting Imamat is not a right, it's a privilege granted by duat/imam/nabi. Abu bakr started Imamat in Rasulallah's masjid and he removed him from qibla because he didn't have Raza. It is a privilege that Syedna Saifuddin is amending rules so that even two people (especially husband and wife) can get sawab of Imamat in Ramazan. Imamat in Ramazan is very important and near to compulsory. This is only being done because people are not able to go to masjid.
tu taro bakwaas band kar, credentials for Imamat was clearly given my Muhammed saw already, Muslims pray all the time with Imamat, in fact any two person praying together should pray with Imamat.

samjh kai padti nathi ne bus bakwaas karwa aawi gayo che. abu bakar ni waat kare che pehla e jo ketlaa bohra crooks and criminals Imamat ni raza lai ne baitha che just because they have paid to burhanuddin and now muffy go and check first.

Jaa jai ne check kar Dubai Muscat and Kuwait maa ketla bohra criminal raza lai ne betha che, paaghdi pehre che, pun etla harami che ke, Abu bakar bhi sharmai jai.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:15 pm

SBM wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:05 pm
Abu bakr started Imamat in Rasulallah's masjid and he removed him from qibla because he didn't have Raza.

What is your refrence? donot tell me you can not share because you learned in SECRET SABAQ and whose RAZA was needed?
What? How come you don't know this. This is a very zahir bayaan, done everytime on Milaad un Nabi and 6th Moharram waaz. If you want you can reference TF's youtube waaz, he definitely would have done it.

Rasulallah was very sick and calls for his brother. Ayedha brings awwal and sani but then he says it again. Then Maa Fatema brings Moulana Ali. Then Rasulallah hears someone give azan in his masjid so he takes support of Moulana Ali and goes to masjid. Removes abu Bakr from Mehrab and then leads imamat sitting asking everyone else to sit as well.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:27 pm

RedBox wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:20 am
Qadir wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:35 pm

tu taro bakwaas band kar, credentials for Imamat was clearly given my Muhammed saw already, Muslims pray all the time with Imamat, in fact any two person praying together should pray with Imamat.

samjh kai padti nathi ne bus bakwaas karwa aawi gayo che. abu bakar ni waat kare che pehla e jo ketlaa bohra crooks and criminals Imamat ni raza lai ne baitha che just because they have paid to burhanuddin and now muffy go and check first.

Jaa jai ne check kar Dubai Muscat and Kuwait maa ketla bohra criminal raza lai ne betha che, paaghdi pehre che, pun etla harami che ke, Abu bakar bhi sharmai jai.
Yes you are correct, credentials for imamat are very clearly given by Rasulallah. In various dawat kitabo, it includes Raza from the Raza na sahib.

Now you will tell me, that i learned this in sabaq and how books and waaz are not accurate in dawat. This is being discussed in other group as well but here's the thing when you have two versions of a book, you cannot really tell which one is the accurate one. You and i will believe the book to be accurate that works for us and our arguments. It normal human nature.

Now, you say imamat is granted to crooks and criminals, i would like to ask you who are you to pass judgements about who is a criminal, chief justice of india or uae or kuwait? Can you even give me a single name who has raza for imamat and is a convicted criminal?

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:53 pm

Qadir wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:27 pm
RedBox wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:20 am

Yes you are correct, credentials for imamat are very clearly given by Rasulallah. In various dawat kitabo, it includes Raza from the Raza na sahib.

Now you will tell me, that i learned this in sabaq and how books and waaz are not accurate in dawat. This is being discussed in other group as well but here's the thing when you have two versions of a book, you cannot really tell which one is the accurate one. You and i will believe the book to be accurate that works for us and our arguments. It normal human nature.

Now, you say imamat is granted to crooks and criminals, i would like to ask you who are you to pass judgements about who is a criminal, chief justice of india or uae or kuwait? Can you even give me a single name who has raza for imamat and is a convicted criminal?
I wonder if “despising” one’s brothers as Qadir has admitted to doing, is a disqualification for leading namaaz among Mufaddalies... or if it is a requirement..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, Qadir has himself admitted that he judges others and here he is questioning the rights of Mummy’s Boy errrm Redbox..

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:59 pm

i would like to ask you who are you to pass judgements about who is a criminal,
So how did SMS and his clan pass the judgement on SKQ and his clan about being Lier and giving all kinds of LAANAT- forgetting that SKQ was their Mazoon under SMB as well as close relative
CAN NOT HAVE BOTH WAYS MR. QADIR :oops:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:10 pm

Can you even give me a single name who has raza for imamat and is a convicted criminal?
The one in Australia- Br OZ can provide more information on that

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:37 pm

many convicted criminals and other who are morally bankrupt have been given raza in past and present....so please dont act like you dont know this until you admit that you are living in some lala land.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:28 am

Br SBM

Facts and nothing but the truth

Convicted criminal was previous Amil of Sydney
Allegedly named in Supreme Court and on record for contempt of court, Sayedna Mufadal Saifudin, where his local representative was penalised. The conviction was turned over by court of appeal. The high court later found court of appeal to have made an error.

SBM wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:10 pm
Can you even give me a single name who has raza for imamat and is a convicted criminal?
The one in Australia- Br OZ can provide more information on that

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:03 am

any update on this thread

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:55 am

Who ever got raza for imamat namaz will eventually end up paying double wajeebaat covers this year. Moula nu Eshan for giving us Raza so we have to CASH him out that's the deal.

There is nothing such as free lunch.......:)

system5

Unread post by system5 » Sat May 02, 2020 11:18 pm

Forget immamat in masjid for ordinary mumins in masjid, I am seeing daily in absence of any mulla or sheikh a ordinary mumin bhai praying behind Aamil is not allowed to say Iqamat Ajan for Faraj , because he is not a mulla or sheikh. I am surprised Qadir's father in law is conducting immamat in Masjid without any qualification of mulla or sheikh

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sun May 03, 2020 1:23 am

Just a question please reply logically..... So how does this RAZA business works for non-bohras. Their Haj, Roza, Namaz etc etc will it be accepted or ONLY bohras are truly destined for Jannaat because of raza business :?

Previous argument about Awwal conducting namaz without Raza is not 100% accurate. It was Ayedha misinformed her father to conduct namaz since Rasullah (SAW) was not well. Now she being Rasullah's favorite wife who would doubt her. Maybe the truth is as soon as Rasullah (SAW) enter the masjib with Moula Ali (AS) Awwaal respectfully step out of Miraaj and apologies to Rasullah(SAW) for his misinformation.

May be the truth is twisted a bit over time to misguide people of different Qabila just like Chinese whisper. I found dawaat NEEDS enemy's to prosper so they can garner more sympathy. " Dawaat per su su Zuluum thai che - fitna na logo se "

Why make enemies is my question, of people from Udaipur asked for Hisaab then leave takabuur (pride ) aside and give it...big deal its ONLY money. Atleast they would have face fallen and would never ask Dai for hissaab again and no court cases to attend simple. EGO EGO PRIDE PRIDE that has destroyed so many tribes, see now we have Qudbi borhras sub division going on bother against bother just to satisfy ones ego/pride.

What i see every day is making enemies between brothers is easy for this Kotharis rather then real enemy of Islam is the TRUE FRIEND of dawaat (name withheld for political reasons) ?

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sun May 03, 2020 5:08 pm

allbird wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 1:23 am

Just a question please reply logically..... So how does this RAZA business works for non-bohras. Their Haj, Roza, Namaz etc etc will it be accepted or ONLY bohras are truly destined for Jannaat because of raza business :?

Previous argument about Awwal conducting namaz without Raza is not 100% accurate. It was Ayedha misinformed her father to conduct namaz since Rasullah (SAW) was not well. Now she being Rasullah's favorite wife who would doubt her. Maybe the truth is as soon as Rasullah (SAW) enter the masjib with Moula Ali (AS) Awwaal respectfully step out of Miraaj and apologies to Rasullah(SAW) for his misinformation.

May be the truth is twisted a bit over time to misguide people of different Qabila just like Chinese whisper. I found dawaat NEEDS enemy's to prosper so they can garner more sympathy. " Dawaat per su su Zuluum thai che - fitna na logo se "

Why make enemies is my question, of people from Udaipur asked for Hisaab then leave takabuur (pride ) aside and give it...big deal its ONLY money. Atleast they would have face fallen and would never ask Dai for hissaab again and no court cases to attend simple. EGO EGO PRIDE PRIDE that has destroyed so many tribes, see now we have Qudbi borhras sub division going on bother against bother just to satisfy ones ego/pride.

What i see every day is making enemies between brothers is easy for this Kotharis rather then real enemy of Islam is the TRUE FRIEND of dawaat (name withheld for political reasons) ?
I like your way of asking questions, respectfully unlike so e others on this forum. I will try to answer your question.

So, doing farizat amal does not require raza, such as namaz, farizat roza, hajj. Raza is also not required for something that is told to be done by Imam or Dai to the general population. Such as, washeqs, sunnat roza, etc. Now, for the amals that are either long term or requires use of dawat institutions need to have raza which includes but not limited to Ziarats, nikah, buying a new house and starting a new business or degree course. Now for some of these, you don't really need raza because you can complete them without a single need for dawat but I and others still take because of our own personal beliefs. If you become a doctor without raza you are not doing any gunah but most people still ask for raza and higher chances are you do get raza for what you asked.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sun May 03, 2020 5:12 pm

Now to adress Rasulallah removing Awwal from qibla. You are correct that books twist facts over time but its a possibility that the internet sunni version is twisted and maybe, just maybe, dawat kitab version is accurate. This is from a point of view of a non-bohra.
From a bohra perspective, dawat kitabs are always accurate and other versions are all twisted and false.
Now you can choose to follow any ideology but I will tell you i always choose the latter

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun May 03, 2020 10:27 pm

So, doing farizat amal does not require raza, such as namaz, farizat roza, hajj.
What are you talking, you can NOT do Umrah or HAJJ without the Raza, I donot know which Jamaat do you go to or who is your Aamil
Can you name your Child without RAZA or can you name your child of your choosing?
You also mentioned you can NOT start a new business without RAZA if I am not using DAWAT INSTITUTIONS and btw your example of someone becoming a doctor, it should be a laugh because SMS only gives Raza for doing commerce for boys and home science for girls.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Mon May 04, 2020 12:16 am

SBM wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 10:27 pm
So, doing farizat amal does not require raza, such as namaz, farizat roza, hajj.
What are you talking, you can NOT do Umrah or HAJJ without the Raza, I donot know which Jamaat do you go to or who is your Aamil
Can you name your Child without RAZA or can you name your child of your choosing?
You also mentioned you can NOT start a new business without RAZA if I am not using DAWAT INSTITUTIONS and btw your example of someone becoming a doctor, it should be a laugh because SMS only gives Raza for doing commerce for boys and home science for girls.
I got raza to pursue a career in scientific research. I have friends who currently have raza for pursuing law, business administration, dental, medical, physical therapy (that too a girl).
People on this forum have demonized the idea of Raza but in reality it helps us more than you'd think.
Also you got the wrong idea from my post, you CAN start a business if you want to without raza. Raza is only required if you are going to use dawat institutions (which is required for Hajj). People who go to get raza from Moula regarding education are always reminded that after asking for raza it becomes mandatory to pursue what moula says, so if you're not going to do that then just don't ask.
Before making up my mind for research career, i wanted to pursue physical therapy. I was scared that i won't get raza because its hard to get raza for that but i asked and i got raza for doing it. But then i changed my mind and then again got raza for PhD and i got raza for that too which I am planning to do now. The system if Raza worked for me only in a good way because everytime i got raza i felt confident in pursuing the career of my choice.
Think about it raza is not a legally binding contract, if you don't like the answer you can always try to get raza again and I know people who got the answer that they preferred third or fourth time they applied for raza.