Ismah- Is Dai al Mutlaq in Daur As Satr Infallible?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Ismah- Is Dai al Mutlaq in Daur As Satr Infallible?

Unread post by zinger » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:32 am

AbdeYamani wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:07 pm
zinger wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:00 pm

hey chump, words are cheap. why dont you walk the talk?

Let's start with you first. Why dont you reveal your identity first since you are so obsessed with it

SBM has nothing to fear by the way. i have not always seen eye to eye with him but he has the balls to be open about who he is and if nothing else, i have immense admiration and respect for that

BTW, his identity, and the fact that he visits here is open knowledge to Kothar. so he has nothing to hide.
But then again, he has nothing to prove to cowards like you either
Calm down, first read the whole thread and then comment.
i have. my response is perectly apt

AbdeYamani

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:26 am

zinger wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:32 am
AbdeYamani wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:07 pm

Calm down, first read the whole thread and then comment.
Toh fir hum yahi dua karte hain ki Allah Ta'Aala apki taufikaat main izafa farmaien.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:49 pm

AbdeYamani wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:53 pm
You forgot to mention Biradari Bohra... who never listen to any nasihat, infact they totally reject lun of haqiqat na gul.. anyways Sheikh Sahib which silsila would you recommend? The one through Abu Bakr(LA) or the one through Hasan al Basari(LA).. both were enemies of ahl al bayt btw.
:) At least you have a sense of humor!

I do have a recommendation, actually. It is called Islam. If you want to put "Bohra" in it, Mohammad al-Mustafa Bohras or perhaps, if you want to somewhat broaden the names, "Mohammad and Aale-Mohammad Bohras" (MAM Bohras). As I said in my previous thread I think after Imam Jafar's death things went downhill and it is no longer possible to trust anything beyond that point. Sure there were some interesting developments and ideas but if one chooses not to take them seriously (besides for academic study and curiosity) it is perfectly okay.

And what are you saying about Hassan al-Basari? He was a disciple of M. Ali bin Abi Talib and was given the name "Hassan" by Ali himself! His mother was the servant of the Prophet's wife, Um al-Salamah, and Um al-Salamah personally breastfed him! So not sure what you are on about.

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:43 pm

Biradar your mouth is big but your brain is small. try to educate yourself before posting further.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:50 am

AbdeYamani wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:26 am
zinger wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:32 am

Toh fir hum yahi dua karte hain ki Allah Ta'Aala apki taufikaat main izafa farmaien.
thank you for your Dua but i am sure there are others more deserving of your good wishes. please feel free to dispense it to people more worthy than i am

Rashida Behnsaheba

Unread post by Rashida Behnsaheba » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:05 am

kseeker wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:18 pm
Rashida Behnsaheba wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:07 pm Afsus Aa Waat Par Thaey Chey Ke DB Progressive Website Par Ismaili Tayyabi Aqaid par Tanqid ane Bahass Karnar Ahwa Lugu Chey Je Dawat Ni Kitaboo Tu Door Ni Waat basic Aqaid ni details pan nathi janta.

Progressive movement Ibtida ma Dawat Na Ulama si guidance leta. Burhanpur Dargah Case ane Chanda Bhai Galla Case Ne Agar Aaje Koee Parhse tu Dawoodi Bohra History and Aqaid si Ahne Ghani malumaat milse. Kem ke sagla Ulama case ma shamil hata ane arguments religious points par thatee.

Aaj halat kharaab che. roshan khiyaal ni jamaat na bara ma miansaheb Abdeali Madaarwala ye bayaan ma kaho hatu ke ye logu Aqida par amal karnaar chey magar Udaipur no haal barbaad chey. Lucknow si shia na molvi ne bolawi muharram kare chey. Kala kapra Bani Abbas Na libaas pahne chey. Miabhai jewo haal che. Jamea si 2 ustaad Udaipur jaee was magar su thayu ? Bechara bani ne rahya. karan ke lugo ye Aa misal treatment kido ke tamaro kaam mayyat ni namaz, misaq, nikah and masjid ma namaz ane bayaan cheh. baqi hamne jemarzi ma awse karisoo.

Eyj misal yaha zabardasti ni waat karnaar lugu ni bhar maar chey. Jamea and Badri Mahal na 2 - 3 lugu pan active che. Tahir Fakhruddin Na agent bhi ahnu baju bajaway chey. Wahabi balao pan Zahar ghule Che ane suna par suhaga alif be ni khabar nathi ane comments karnaar har topic ma bakwaas kare chey. Movement ni Maut nu Aa saglu ahtimaam che. Jo agar rules huta ke faqat ilm ane daleel si waat thase tu Aaje Asar nazar Aaotu. Pan educated bhi message board par visit karwo pasand nathi karta. Aa website chalaonaar sagla ghoor karjo. Tamara waqt, ane raqam zaya kem thaee che.

Dawat ni Kutub na makhtutaat Duniya ni Ghani Universities ane liberaries ma alag alag saal ma likha huwa mujud chey. Cairo and Labanon si pan published thae chuka chy. Ahma add karwo possible nathi.
Could you tell me where I could access the case details and notes of the Chanda bai galla case and Burhanpur Dargah case?
India Ni Advocates services ni ghani sites chey. Ahna par senior advocates help advise de chay. Aap malum karjo ke AIR LAW REPORTS MA Aa beway cases published thaya chay, beja Law journals ma pan thaya hasae. Beshomaar new informations milse. Ghana Raaz Ni Waat samne Awi jase.

AbdeYamani

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:40 am

zinger wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:50 am
AbdeYamani wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:26 am

thank you for your Dua but i am sure there are others more deserving of your good wishes. please feel free to dispense it to people more worthy than i am
What makes you think, I don't do that already.. it's just a dua accept it gracefully and move on..

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:17 am

Rashida Behnsaheba wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:05 am
kseeker wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:18 pm

Could you tell me where I could access the case details and notes of the Chanda bai galla case and Burhanpur Dargah case?
India Ni Advocates services ni ghani sites chey. Ahna par senior advocates help advise de chay. Aap malum karjo ke AIR LAW REPORTS MA Aa beway cases published thaya chay, beja Law journals ma pan thaya hasae. Beshomaar new informations milse. Ghana Raaz Ni Waat samne Awi jase.
Is this the one? please see attached images.. does this have the entire case note and transcript?

online I can only find pages 280 to 284..that is this:

Code: Select all

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/ba/Syedna_Taher_Saifuddin_Testimony_in_the_Gulla_Case_1920.pdf
Group members - I am unable to purchase this item as I am not in India and have no surviving family members there.. can any of you please purchase this for Rs 100 for me and send it? I will pay you back via Bitcoin or Ethereum.
case-2.jpg
case-1.jpg