Historical accounts of Karbala

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
AbdeYamani

Re: Historical accounts of Karbala

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:19 pm

Biradar wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:51 pm :wink:
AbdeYamani wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:43 pm "The Kingdom of Heaven (Jannat) is the dawat of Satr in which the manifest Imam stands for the heaven. The Dawat on eart is Kingdom of Dai in Satr in which the Duaat are the teachers. The first setting of the stars means that the da'is attain to such a level of ilm that they are now on the rank of the hujjat of the Imam, i.e. the moon. The sun setting and rise of the moon means that the da'i, for all practical purposes sits on the throne of the Imam and has attained his ismat and infallibility."

This champion was STFs Dadajisaheb, 51st STS. Infact, the first time when he did this bayan was in Surat, and before he could even finish saying"aaj ni waaz ma je khayr nu kalaam chay ye mara moula ..." all the ulemas of that time gathered around his takht and questioned him without any fear from him from which reference he uttered all this. ,? Shaikh Tayyabbhai and Shk Abdulqadir loudly asked Huzur akhir aa bayan aap kaya kitaab maa si laaya???" He was so embaraased and perplexed that he had to say main joine ne batawis.. then ulema told him that hamne kitab nu naam bataoju.
As usual you seem to be high on some ganja or hasish .
It is unfortunate that person of your calibre has to resort to personal attacks. I can reply with if not more than same amount of offense but out of respect for you, I will refrain from doing so.

Please read the nasihat of Syedi Sadik Ali Saheb, in which da’is are called “as if they are Imam”.
Sadik Ali Saheb was neither Dai, nor Mazoon or Mukasir, anything he says or writes without referring to canon sources holds no value. His position is no different than Ibrahim Yamani. Do you want me to start believing everything Ibrahim Yamani wrote in his Gulu charged madehs?
By the way even the current version of Sadik Ali Sahebs nasihats was revised by YN to support the narrative that he wanted to set in motion. There are some older versions of Sadik Ali Sahebs nasihats which you might get access from Mehdibagh walas or Malegaon Jamaat.

In fact, if you read very early texts from the earliest Yameni period you will find numerous qasidas in which da’is are compared to the Imam.
Please backup your claims with some references and proofs. We can get into detailed analysis of all each qasidas

Again please support your inference with some authentic references .
Also, what is this insane idea that something must be in some book to be true? How can then any of the concepts in Ismaili literature, specially tawil and haqaiq be justified? I mean they were new at some point! Please pick up S. Hamid al-din Kirmani’s book “Rahat al-aql” and I challenge you to find the previous books in which what he said in it occurs.

Any book written and accepted during the zuhoor of Imam(as) has validation of Imam of the period. Even those books refer to Ayah, Hadith and Kalaam as basis for the interpretation. Nothing Is out of the blue or figment of imagination. even the books written by Yemeni duat refer to the canon sources of kutub of Zuhur
By your logic, “ulema” would be surrounding him and scolding him, though they were not even worth licking his boots! Or did your dharm guru Ahmak Ali Raj teach you that only books written in the Yemeni period are valid? I have heard him say something to that effect (though not exactly that), BTW, and you can find it on his online recordings also.
I have shared a true incident, it is upto readers discretion to whether believe it or reject it. You ignorance about position of ulemas during that period is not my problem.
As to the so-called ulema. They were in a power struggle with the office of the da’i al-mutlaq since the time of S. Mohammad Badruddin. They tried to take advantage of his early death to get control of the dawaat. They failed miserably and now are in the dustbins of history. As you say, they have become menial servants to the zada class. I am not saying this is a good development, but they were as corrupt as anyone else, lusting for power and prestige. This is evident from their own writings and memoirs in which one learns how they were stabbing each other in the back for small gains. So stay off the high-horse of “ulema”.
I have nothing to do with Sheikh Ahmed Ali Saheb nor is he my guru, and your charge that only those four sheikhs were the proponent and believer of inqeta is worng. As mentioned earlier, many from the family of 47th themselves including his sons and son in laws were inqetaai. And do you know where they all are buried? In Qubba Mubarak where Syedna Abdeali Saifuddin is madfun. There is a line of qubur over there of all these people, nobody from Jamea does their ziyarat. Some of the names of those are Ibrahim Safiyuddin Imadi, Abdullah Hakimuddin, Adam safiuddin, Hebatullah Jamaluddin, Mohammed Bs Badruddin(Badri Janaab) and btw many among those who went to Nagpur mehdi bagh were also from Najmi Family.
Btw, in your arrogance you have written word ahmak before the name of moula Ali(as) nauzobillah. Your arrogance really got better of you this time.

BTW: why did you delete all the salacious gossip from your dear dadima? I enjoyed it a lot, laughing at the foolishness of the so-called people who want to bring in “wilayat al-ulema” amongst the bohris. Lol indeed!
I had my reasons, but its there again now. and not wilayat of ulema but taqleed of mutaqqi ulema or ulema council.who will be held accountable for every penny that is collected and spent from bait al Maal. wilayat is for Moula Imam al Zaman(as) alone.

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:51 am

I have been following STF's waaz and sadly it has diminished in quality exponentially.. He started from detailed explanations of Quran ayats and their actual meanings to how awesome the last 3 dais were like characters out of the MARVEL or DC universe.. the dreams TS had, how TS loved his dad etc etc... though still leagues better than MS bayaans (who today took a couple of big jabs at TF and KQ), he needs to tell people about how he is the better option via the route the chose in the first waaz rather than the whining and self-patting tone he has adopted of late...

AbdeYamani

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:42 am

kseeker wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:51 am I have been following STF's waaz and sadly it has diminished in quality exponentially.. He started from detailed explanations of Quran ayats and their actual meanings to how awesome the last 3 dais were like characters out of the MARVEL or DC universe.. the dreams TS had, how TS loved his dad etc etc... though still leagues better than MS bayaans (who today took a couple of big jabs at TF and KQ), he needs to tell people about how he is the better option via the route the chose in the first waaz rather than the whining and self-patting tone he has adopted of late...
Last edited by AbdeYamani on Sun May 15, 2022 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:16 am

AbdeYamani wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:43 pm "The Kingdom of Heaven (Jannat) is the dawat of Satr in which the manifest Imam stands for the heaven. The Dawat on eart is Kingdom of Dai in Satr in which the Duaat are the teachers. The first setting of the stars means that the da'is attain to such a level of ilm that they are now on the rank of the hujjat of the Imam, i.e. the moon. The sun setting and rise of the moon means that the da'i, for all practical purposes sits on the throne of the Imam and has attained his ismat and infallibility."

Guess who was the first Dai to coin this fabricated creed ?
This champion was STFs Dadajisaheb, 51st STS. Infact, the first time when he did this bayan was in Surat, and before he could even finish saying"aaj ni waaz ma je khayr nu kalaam chay ye mara moula ..." all the ulemas of that time gathered around his takht and questioned him without any fear from him from which reference he uttered all this. ,? Shaikh Tayyabbhai and Shk Abdulqadir loudly asked Huzur akhir aa bayan aap kaya kitaab maa si laaya???" He was so embaraased and perplexed that he had to say main joine ne batawis.. then ulema told him that hamne kitab nu naam bataoju.

No doubt mufaddal kaka's sasra YN was ruthless like hajjaj bin yusuf. He eleminated the supermacy of the ulema class so mercilessly..and today thier only job is qasida writing, bayan writing and ass kissing of so called she-zadas.
no doubt he must be got so rattled by this incident that he decided to remove hudud and ulema altogether from the dawat ranks. :roll:

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:19 am

today there is no one to challenge what ever is been uttered in bayan. people are just listening everything with head down without using any practical sense of the bayans.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:03 pm

this is an honest, open observation i made these last 9 days, listening to the bayans of Syedna Taher Fakhruddin

1. Like many have already pointed out, the sheer width of topics he spoke about in each bayan was amazing
2. his knowledge was astounding. clear facts. no embellishments and no deviations from the topic at hand
3. very little glorification of Syedna Khozema Qutbuddin and his own self

but most importantly,

he called Abu Bakr, Umar and Usman by name and said laeen and lanat on them by name, not by referring to them as Awal Saani Saali as we have been seeing for many years

i honestly dont know if it was a smart move or not, but it showed that he has the guts to call a spade a spade, although how foolish or wise it is remains to be seen

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:08 pm

AbdeYamani wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:42 am
kseeker wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:51 am I have been following STF's waaz and sadly it has diminished in quality exponentially.. He started from detailed explanations of Quran ayats and their actual meanings to how awesome the last 3 dais were like characters out of the MARVEL or DC universe.. the dreams TS had, how TS loved his dad etc etc... though still leagues better than MS bayaans (who today took a couple of big jabs at TF and KQ), he needs to tell people about how he is the better option via the route the chose in the first waaz rather than the whining and self-patting tone he has adopted of late...
What is astonishing is how confidently these people lie, claiming infallibility for himself and his father and comparing themselves with Aimmat Fatemiyeen(as) knowing very well what he has done and what his womanizing father use to do.

BTW @kseeker can you please elaborate on the Big Jabs SMS took on TF and KQ.
i have for many years now, been hearing about this infamous picture of Syedna Khozema Qutbuddin and Nafisa Ali in a swimming pool, but i have never come across it yet.

would you have it perhaps Mr. Abde Yamani? i have never come across it on Google either

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:14 pm

i dont know Kseeker, i found his bayan everyday equally enlightening, albeit a little heavy on theology and religous theosophy for a simple-minded person like me

i honestly dont see which part you found whining and self-patting TBH

AbdeYamani

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:57 pm

Last edited by AbdeYamani on Sun May 15, 2022 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:29 am

He is dead now, so no point dwelling more than necessary on these issues.
And yet you brought it up only one post ago. Your excuse is not credible and your motive as questionable as the salacious gossip you peddle.

AbdeYamani

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:06 pm

Last edited by AbdeYamani on Sun May 15, 2022 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:09 pm

AbdeYamani wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:06 pm
Crater Lake wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:29 am

And yet you brought it up only one post ago. Your excuse is not credible and your motive as questionable as the salacious gossip you peddle.
I should have highlighted "more than necessary".

I bought it up to prove a point, I do not wish to get into vulgar details of it. It's my prerogative.
Bringing it up was vulgar.

AbdeYamani

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:25 pm

Last edited by AbdeYamani on Sun May 15, 2022 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:22 am

AbdeYamani wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:57 pm
zinger wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:08 pm

i have for many years now, been hearing about this infamous picture of Syedna Khozema Qutbuddin and Nafisa Ali in a swimming pool, but i have never come across it yet.

would you have it perhaps Mr. Abde Yamani? i have never come across it on Google either
He is dead now, so no point dwelling more than necessary on these issues.
Wait!! What????

Then why raise it??? you said it did you not?

claiming infallibility for himself and his father and comparing themselves with Aimmat Fatemiyeen(as) knowing very well what he has done and what his womanizing father use to do.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:25 am

AbdeYamani wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:25 pm
Crater Lake wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:09 pm

Bringing it up was vulgar.
Claiming infallibility equivalent to that of Imam(as) while looting bayt al maal for personal ayyashi is the most vulgar thing these people do.
stop changing goal posts buddy

if it was your prerogative to bring it up, it is my prerogative to ask you to show the proof

AbdeYamani

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:19 pm

zinger wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:25 am
AbdeYamani wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:25 pm

Claiming infallibility equivalent to that of Imam(as) while looting bayt al maal for personal ayyashi is the most vulgar thing these people do.

if it was your prerogative to bring it up, it is my prerogative to ask you to show the proof
That's what you have done. My goal is clear. exposing their claim of infallibility.
I have revealed enough to refute that.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:33 am

AbdeYamani wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:19 pm
zinger wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:25 am

That's what you have done. My goal is clear. exposing their claim of infallibility.
I have revealed enough to refute that.
actually buddy, and i speak for myself only i for one do not believe in the claim of infallability. i believe that a Dai too, is a mortal man with feet of clay.

What you have done however, is shown yourself to be a person of low morals

AbdeYamani

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:39 pm

Last edited by AbdeYamani on Sun May 15, 2022 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:44 am

AbdeYamani wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:39 pm
zinger wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:33 am

actually buddy, and i speak for myself only i for one do not believe in the claim of infallability. i believe that a Dai too, is a mortal man with feet of clay.

What you have done however, is shown yourself to be a person of low morals

If calling Yazeed a drunkard womanizer makes me a person of low morals, then, I will take that as a compliment.
Hoo Boy... you have totally lost the plot now :roll: