Why Khadijah does not get mentioned

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Why Khadijah does not get mentioned

Unread post by SBM » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:07 am

I want to hear from some scholars here on this topic
Khadijah, mother of Fatema Zehra, wife of Prophet Mohammed and one of the early financial support of Islam's dynasty is not included or celebrated by any one.
Not only Shia but even Sunni do not mention Khaldijah's contribution to early days of Islam. I have heard many Khutbahs in Sunni Mosque and they mention Fatema Zehra, Hassan, Hussain and sometimes Abbas but no mention of Khadijah or even Aisha for their Salawaat
Wonder Why????

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Re: Why Khadijah does not get mentioned

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:42 am

Khadija A.S has great contribution in Islam and she was the first woman to accept Islam Ali was the first man to accept Islam.

but Khadija A.S is not included in panjetan and she is well mentioned and respected in all sects of ISLAM

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:22 am

I am not a scholar but i offer my own thinking, it goes like this.
Any building has two kinds of walls. One above ground which gets painted and decorated. The other is a foundational wall which is more important but never gets painted or decorated.
Similarly, Khadija A S is a foundational personality who supported the Prophet when the support was much needed.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:24 pm

Wonder if Jamea students learn the importance of Khadijaa's contribution
Khadija is not included in Panjetan and neither are any of the Imams (including the one who is still in Purdaha) after Imam Hussain but Shia talk about them and spent more time doing Darees for Syedna Hatim

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:04 am

Kaka Akela wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:22 am I am not a scholar but i offer my own thinking, it goes like this.
Any building has two kinds of walls. One above ground which gets painted and decorated. The other is a foundational wall which is more important but never gets painted or decorated.
Similarly, Khadija A S is a foundational personality who supported the Prophet when the support was much needed.
SubhanAllah, Beautifully answered.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:07 am

SBM wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:24 pm Wonder if Jamea students learn the importance of Khadijaa's contribution
Khadija is not included in Panjetan and neither are any of the Imams (including the one who is still in Purdaha) after Imam Hussain but Shia talk about them and spent more time doing Darees for Syedna Hatim
SBM bhai, why single out the Jamea students when you yourself have mentioned that neither Shia nor Sunni talk of Bibi Khadijaa's (AS) contribution

thats being unfair isnt it

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:05 pm

Khadija (ra) gets mentioned in Sunni mosques quiet frequently when the discussion is about women or about those who supported the Prophet (ﷺ) during his first and his worst days. She gets mentioned in the year of sorrow when she and the prophet's (ﷺ) uncle passed away.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:24 pm

anajmi wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:05 pm Khadija (ra) gets mentioned in Sunni mosques quiet frequently when the discussion is about women or about those who supported the Prophet (ﷺ) during his first and his worst days. She gets mentioned in the year of sorrow when she and the prophet's (ﷺ) uncle passed away.
Salaam
With all due respect, I have never heard Khadija mentioned in any of the Jummah Khutbahs, I do go to different Sunni Masaajids for Jummah, there is NO mention of her nor for Ayesha either.
Majority of Deobandi Moulanas mention all the 4 Khalifas, Fatema Zehra, Hassan and Hussain during the second Khutbas doing salwaats but do not mention either of his wives.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:27 pm

zinger wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:07 am
SBM wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:24 pm Wonder if Jamea students learn the importance of Khadijaa's contribution
SBM bhai, why single out the Jamea students when you yourself have mentioned that neither Shia nor Sunni talk of Bibi Khadijaa's (AS) contribution

thats being unfair isnt it
I mentioned Jamea particularly because for Bohras, we mention Fatema Zehra and Ali and Khadija being mother of Fatema, I wanted to know if they spend enough time to mention her contribution.
I have no doubt that Jamea students learn more about 51-52-53 and their corrupt contribution then the Khadijah and her honest and tireless contributions in early days of Islam

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:52 pm

Bohras honor Molatuna Khadija A S in highest way possible by dedicating the 21st night of Ramadaan as lailatul qadr e Sughra in her name ( mamsool of the night).

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:32 pm

SBM wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:24 pm
anajmi wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:05 pm Khadija (ra) gets mentioned in Sunni mosques quiet frequently when the discussion is about women or about those who supported the Prophet (ﷺ) during his first and his worst days. She gets mentioned in the year of sorrow when she and the prophet's (ﷺ) uncle passed away.
Salaam
With all due respect, I have never heard Khadija mentioned in any of the Jummah Khutbahs, I do go to different Sunni Masaajids for Jummah, there is NO mention of her nor for Ayesha either.
Majority of Deobandi Moulanas mention all the 4 Khalifas, Fatema Zehra, Hassan and Hussain during the second Khutbas doing salwaats but do not mention either of his wives.
What you have heard or not heard is probably not the criteria to determine what is said or not said. In Sunni madhab there are thousands and thousands of speakers across thousands of masajids. In Bohras there is only one speaker for each of the different sects. So it is easier to say what Bohras say and what they don't say. Bottom line is this, just because you haven't heard it being said, unlike in bohraism, it does not mean that the person is being disrespected. I can say that the Sunnis have the utmost respect for ALL the wives of the prophet (ﷺ) and Ali (ra) and Hassan (ra) and Hussain (ra) and Fatema (ra) who they consider amongst the best women created by Allah which is the esteemed company of Khadija (ra), Maryam mother of Isa (as) and Asiya wife of Firaoun.

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:09 am

yes and not to forget sunnis also respect drunkard and laeen liike muawiyah who fought all his life with Imam Ali and his family and finally broke his oath and made yazeed his successor which ultimately lead to event of karabala where Imam Hussain was killed and the biggest tragedy of Islam happened.

sunnis have no stand and it's better not to discuss who they respect and whom they dont. electing awwal was the breaking point where all these majority rifts away from Islam.

Admin of this forum is also allergic to truth but I hope they dont delete this post like they have deleted by other post where I said nothing but truth.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:23 am

Muawiyah is respected because he was a sahabi of the prophet (ﷺ). However, Sunni still do not consider him to be from amongst the Khulafa-e-Rashideen. The rightly guided khalifas. The bohra Dais and their sons are actually more like Muawiyah and Yazid than they are like Ali (ra) and his sons. The Bohra Dai's sons and grandsons have been given the Gaddi since the beginning of the bohra regime. And unlike Hassan (ra) who gave up his claim to preserve peace and maintain unity, the bohra sons of the Dai will fight tooth and nail and split the Bohras in order to keep their throne.

This is the case with all Shia sects. Outwardly they claim to be the followers of Ali (ra) but their deeds are of Muawiyah and Yazid.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:33 pm

Sorry, Muawiyyah was not a sahabi of Rasulullah S A his father Abu Sufyaan was. Even he was a shade grey kind of sahabi as he accepted Islam due to fear of sword and not willingly. He was appointed Governor ( not khalifa) of Shaam by their 3rd khalifa. He rebelled against Ali A S' appointment as 4th khalifa which continued in his son Muawiyyah time. Muawiyyah claimed khilafat in Imam Hasan's time and that continued after him with his son Yazid. And we all know what atrocities Yazid did on the progeny of Rasulullah S A & Ali S A.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:24 pm

No Muawiyah was a sahabi of the prophet (ﷺ)
No he was not.
No he was.
1400 years later
No he was not
No he was.

My point is, who is following in the footsteps of Muawiyah and Yazid?

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:50 pm

Small point raised and so called sunni muslim gets completly exposed.

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:11 am

The bohra Dais and their sons are actually more like Muawiyah and Yazid than they are like Ali (ra) and his sons.

Good to know that you agree that muawiya and his son was evil and not fit to be even a muslims, this is a good step forward

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:56 am

some have many weird notion of sahabi.
sahabi just means companion who lived and interacted with prophet.
now this does not automatically qualifies, that he must be truthful or righteous.
many sahabis were in fact enemy and hypocrites.
abulahab also lived at the time and interacted with prophet. does he also qualifies to be mentioned as ra besides his name
anyone who mentions ra besides the name of whom, who faught with rightly guided caliph deserves LA after his name.
you cannot claim that who fought with rightly guided caliph--both are right.
that is the hypocrisy of highest form--either be with one and say openly that 4th caliph was not rightly guided. going in circles --wandering in wain--there is a word in quran for that--YA MAHUN..
these are those people who give utmost important to authentic hadith.
one of the authentic hadith says that Ammar bin Yasir will be killed by a treacherous and Zaamlemin group who will not be on the right path.
he was martyred in the battle of siffin

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:29 am

sunnis are actually losing respect in world because they have decided to make heros out of laeen like muawiya in recent years.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:15 am

anyone who mentions ra besides the name of whom, who faught with rightly guided caliph deserves LA after his name.
Both cannot be right. But both can definitely be wrong.

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:20 am

anajmi wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:15 am
Both cannot be right. But both can definitely be wrong.
muawiya lover aa gaya apni asli aukaat pe :lol:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:09 pm

Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddiq (ra), Hazrat Umar Farooq (ra), Hazrat Uthman ibn Affan (ra) and Hazrat Ali (ra) these are the 4 rightly guided khalifas of Islam. Muawiyah was a politician who wanted power for himself and his son just like the bohra Dais of today, the ayatollahs of Iran or the Kings of Saudi Arabia. They are all the same. The battle of Siffin was a political war. There were muslims on both sides that killed and got martyred. Depending upon what their intentions were, they will get either get rewarded or punished. The people who killed Ammar Bin Yasir were foretold to be treacherous and that is how they will be treated on the Day of Judgement.
Last edited by anajmi on Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:10 pm

deleted

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:26 am

anajmi wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:09 pm Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddiq (ra), Hazrat Umar Farooq (ra), Hazrat Uthman ibn Affan (ra) and Hazrat Ali (ra) these are the 4 rightly guided khalifas of Islam. Muawiyah was a politician who wanted power for himself and his son just like the bohra Dais of today, the ayatollahs of Iran or the Kings of Saudi Arabia. They are all the same. The battle of Siffin was a political war. There were muslims on both sides that killed and got martyred. Depending upon what their intentions were, they will get either get rewarded or punished. The people who killed Ammar Bin Yasir were foretold to be treacherous and that is how they will be treated on the Day of Judgement.
abhi tak to tu muawiya ko RA keh raha tha, ab woh politician hai, pehle apna concept clear kar le fir yaha aake apne boot-idols logo ko proomote karna. chal jaa ab

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:23 pm

Abe aql ke aur ankh ke andhe. Dikha de kahan par Muawiya ko RA kaha hai. Aur agar nahin dikha saka to chullu bhar pani le aur doob ja.

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:05 am

anajmi wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:23 pm Abe aql ke aur ankh ke andhe. Dikha de kahan par Muawiya ko RA kaha hai. Aur agar nahin dikha saka to chullu bhar pani le aur doob ja.
Iman aur Islam kaa andha is worst

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:38 am

Kya hua? Pol khul gayi? Saare Ali waale tere Jaise jhoote hai kya?

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:02 pm

Amazing, how quickly things have degenerated on this thread! Jinni infested virus v/s Anajmi! My, what fun to watch. However, all this has been discussed before. Blast from the past on this exact same topic of Muawia (LA) and Yazid (LA):

https://www.dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/vi ... f=2&t=6300
https://www.dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/vi ... f=1&t=5561

In particular, see the last post on the latter link. I think it is time to move on from this discussion of Muawia (LA) and Yazid (LA). These topics have been discussed ad-nauseam. Everyone has taken their stand on this and very little will change minds. Some Sunnis take a stance that all "companions" of the Prophet are to be respected, and treat battle of Muawia (LA) with M. Ali as a "political fight". I personally disagree as in Islam, specially early Islam, there was no difference between politics and religion (after all, the Prophet was both the religious as well as temporal head of the Islamic community). As we see from the threads above a lot of nasty discussion on these topics has already been done on this forum. Pointless repeating it all over again a decade later!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:52 pm

If it wasn't politics then it was religion and if so, then I have some bad news for brother Biradar. His Dai and his Dai's competitor are all following the religion of Muawiya and Yazid who were ready to split the Ummah rather than accept someone else as the true successor. They gave the gaddi to their unworthy sons and so do the Bohra Dais. And if some don't accept then the Bohras split.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:47 pm

anajmi wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:52 pm If it wasn't politics then it was religion and if so, then I have some bad news for brother Biradar. His Dai and his Dai's competitor are all following the religion of Muawiya and Yazid who were ready to split the Ummah rather than accept someone else as the true successor. They gave the gaddi to their unworthy sons and so do the Bohra Dais. And if some don't accept then the Bohras split.
Yes, Bohra da'is, specially the recent ones are not much better than Muawia. I have said that multiple times. I do not believe that the present da'is (all assorted SXXs, where XX is the various Bohra faction da'is known and unknown) can really claim to represent the Prophet and lead others. They can lead themselves to greater wealth and power, no doubt. But spirituality has long since left the Dawoodi da'is and it's all a money game. So your "bad news" is actually not news for me at all!