Dream Project of Bhendi Bazar

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Dream Project of Bhendi Bazar

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 17, 2014 5:24 pm

With every passing day, my apprehensions that this SBUT project is a farce and will never see the light of the day is coming true. A recent watsup msg strongly endorses the view :-

SAAVDHAN, PUBLIC INTEREST BY HUZAIFA ELECTRICWALA (NCP YOUTH PRESIDENT - SOCIAL WORKER). BACHO AUR BACHAO ABHIYAAN.

Tenants of Bhendi Bazar please beware of this SBUT Project..... The tenants are being duped in the name of religious sentiments by the agents of SBUT Juzar Bhaisaab Shakir, CEO Abbas Master, Murtuza Ali and Shabbir Bharmal.

Please be aware of following rules which the innocent residents and commercial tenants of Bhendi Bazar have been kept hidden from.

This Project is under Cluster Project 33(9). As per new Government policy SBUT gets 8 FSI and 80% incentive which means for one house SBUT can construct 8 New more saleable houses.

Under Cluster Project 33(9) as per new Government policy, every residential tenant should get minimum of 500 square feet whereas SBUT is only providing 350 square feet. This is as per the new fungible FSI system by BMC.

All the FSI for open space and garden area is specifically used for renovation of only Raudat Tahera and joining of Saifee Masjid and the tenants will be cramped in slum like hutments in the buildings (guest houses and lodges). SBUT CEO had made the statement on NDTV that the whole area is worst then a slum so no garden and open space will be provided to the tenants.

The tenants of Mohamedi/Tayyabi building were promised that they will be provided houses at the same location but due to the ongoing dispute with Daavedar , the Qasre Alis will be staying in the place of Mohamedi/Tayyabi building. There is no way possible for people who have left their houses and shifted to Transit Camps as they have nowhere to go but to accept whatever minimum SBUT offers them.

This is total injustice with the innocent tenants of Bhendi bazar.

Please forward this message to all the Mumins and the residents of Bhendi bazar so that people know about the injustice and don't get fooled by SBUT !!

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun May 18, 2014 1:08 am

Though it is injustice but i think nobody will raise voice for following reasons

1) Some will be satisfied because atleast we are getting more area(350) than current its fine if not 500
2) Some unsatisfied tenant will keep quite because of consequences
3) And the rest who have guts well me think will not get any supports because majority of them belongs to 1 & 2.

So SBUT in any case will gain HUGE profit.

The only important thing is that this project should get conplete and all the momins who are staying in transit camp should get their own shelter.

freebhora

Unread post by freebhora » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:46 pm

Lately I see no activity in the SBUT project land , is everything OK?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:09 pm

M/s. Alamdar Infrastructure who were deeply involved in the SBUT project have closed down their office at Bhendi bazar as according to them 'they have completed the assignment'. Certain vigilant Bohra tenants are losing sleep because the documents pertaining to SBUT project were executed by them and if in case the project fails then they cannot take SBUT to court as legally they have entered into an agreement with M/s. Alamdar Infrastructure only. Hence, the wicked mind of Qaid Johar has ensured that he doesn't get involved anywhere and has left it to his henchmen, the Alamdar people to sort out the issues. It is difficult to gauge the legal implications of this matter unless someone on the forum provides the agreement copies.

The project was doomed from day one and now with the succession matter going on in court and the various frauds committed by people involved in the project its anyones guess as to what could be the fate of the innocent Bohra tenants.

Qureshi

Unread post by Qureshi » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:31 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:M/s. Alamdar Infrastructure who were deeply involved in the SBUT project have closed down their office at Bhendi bazar as according to them 'they have completed the assignment'. Certain vigilant Bohra tenants are losing sleep because the documents pertaining to SBUT project were executed by them and if in case the project fails then they cannot take SBUT to court as legally they have entered into an agreement with M/s. Alamdar Infrastructure only. Hence, the wicked mind of Qaid Johar has ensured that he doesn't get involved anywhere and has left it to his henchmen, the Alamdar people to sort out the issues. It is difficult to gauge the legal implications of this matter unless someone on the forum provides the agreement copies.

The project was doomed from day one and now with the succession matter going on in court and the various frauds committed by people involved in the project its anyones guess as to what could be the fate of the innocent Bohra tenants.
this is such a serious crime, brother do u think finally this will blow off kotharis completely? specially when this is all happening in Mumbai?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:25 pm

Qureshi wrote:this is such a serious crime, brother do u think finally this will blow off kotharis completely? specially when this is all happening in Mumbai?
Yes, one day the Kothari goons led by Qaid Johar and Muffy will be completely exposed as people still see a ray of hope in the judiciary. Money alone cannot buy everyone as we have seen how even the Rajas and Kalmadis were tried and imprisoned for their multi billion dollar frauds. Its just a matter of time before Kothar falls like a pack of cards !!

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:38 pm

I hope they fall in my life time....but these suckers are too smart. They have been evading all their crimes against humanity for the past 100 years.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:23 am

Qureshi wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:M/s. Alamdar Infrastructure who were deeply involved in the SBUT project have closed down their office at Bhendi bazar as according to them 'they have completed the assignment'. Certain vigilant Bohra tenants are losing sleep because the documents pertaining to SBUT project were executed by them and if in case the project fails then they cannot take SBUT to court as legally they have entered into an agreement with M/s. Alamdar Infrastructure only. Hence, the wicked mind of Qaid Johar has ensured that he doesn't get involved anywhere and has left it to his henchmen, the Alamdar people to sort out the issues. It is difficult to gauge the legal implications of this matter unless someone on the forum provides the agreement copies.

this is such a serious crime, brother do u think finally this will blow off kotharis completely? specially when this is all happening in Mumbai?
I don't think so. At least during Modi Raj. Dr QJ is very shrewd personality and he is very close to NaMo.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:53 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Qureshi wrote:this is such a serious crime, brother do u think finally this will blow off kotharis completely? specially when this is all happening in Mumbai?
Yes, one day the Kothari goons led by Qaid Johar and Muffy will be completely exposed as people still see a ray of hope in the judiciary. Money alone cannot buy everyone as we have seen how even the Rajas and Kalmadis were tried and imprisoned for their multi billion dollar frauds. Its just a matter of time before Kothar falls like a pack of cards !!
I too want that Kothar should fall but not with this scam because unfortunately many bohra families will have to pay price and god knows how non-bohras will react on this because there are few if not many (non-bohras) who had given their shelter to kothar.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:19 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:I too want that Kothar should fall but not with this scam because unfortunately many bohra families will have to pay price and god knows how non-bohras will react on this because there are few if not many (non-bohras) who had given their shelter to kothar.
No one in his right state of mind would ever want the innocent bohras to suffer but the ground reality is different, with so many skeletons coming out of the closet in the form of frauds, manipulation, forgery etc., and with no sign of any construction activity even after 4 years inspite of the assurances that the same will be completed in 3 years, this project is already doomed ! Considering the size of the project, it is going to create a havoc in the near future as it is a question of thousands of homes and families who would be badly effected.

Moreover, someone who had recently attended a religious function at one of the transit camps was surprised to hear an announcement wherein it was announced that the people who had not paid rent are required to do so immediately. It surprised him because in reality, the rent is supposed to be paid by SBUT to the tenants and not vice versa. It is difficult to understand the reason behind the announcement.

Dr Fatema

Unread post by Dr Fatema » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:19 am

I heared from my friends - same story of bluff, blunders, lies - going on in Kuwait for MSB project. Many years passed & no real activity on project site. Abde's & Amte's were made fool during last visit of SMS. A video was prepared showing SMS laying foundation stone to so called madarsa site. Huge money collected from stupid Adna-mumins. Full of scandal.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:34 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
fustrate_Bohra wrote:I too want that Kothar should fall but not with this scam because unfortunately many bohra families will have to pay price and god knows how non-bohras will react on this because there are few if not many (non-bohras) who had given their shelter to kothar.
No one in his right state of mind would ever want the innocent bohras to suffer but the ground reality is different, with so many skeletons coming out of the closet in the form of frauds, manipulation, forgery etc., and with no sign of any construction activity even after 4 years inspite of the assurances that the same will be completed in 3 years, this project is already doomed ! Considering the size of the project, it is going to create a havoc in the near future as it is a question of thousands of homes and families who would be badly effected.

Moreover, someone who had recently attended a religious function at one of the transit camps was surprised to hear an announcement wherein it was announced that the people who had not paid rent are required to do so immediately. It surprised him because in reality, the rent is supposed to be paid by SBUT to the tenants and not vice versa. It is difficult to understand the reason behind the announcement.
I acknowledge this because one of my closest relative is staying there and they also told me the same that they have to pay bhada earlier which was suposed to be bear by SBUT.

DB5253

Unread post by DB5253 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:38 pm

It is good practice to pay bhada, It is proof that you are owner of xyz room in xyz building, bhada is very minimum amount which people use to pay to landlord i.e 50rs, 100rs 125rs, per month etc now as sbut is onwer (landlord) of building purchase by them. infact one of my old neighbour is paying just 45rs pm bhada bcoz they were staing in that room since 1970 aprox. so if you r new resident u pay more, its a govt rule, if u dont pay bhada for few years then you dont have rights on room bcoz all building are pagdi system.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:08 pm

DB5253 wrote:It is good practice to pay bhada, It is proof that you are owner of xyz room in xyz building, bhada is very minimum amount which people use to pay to landlord i.e 50rs, 100rs 125rs, per month etc now as sbut is onwer (landlord) of building purchase by them. infact one of my old neighbour is paying just 45rs pm bhada bcoz they were staing in that room since 1970 aprox. so if you r new resident u pay more, its a govt rule, if u dont pay bhada for few years then you dont have rights on room bcoz all building are pagdi system.
Bro DB5253,

I seems you have totally misunderstood the subject issue. Tenants are required to pay rent to the landlord when they STAY in a house in his building but here the people who were asked to pay rent were the ones who have been evacuated from the buildings and are staying in transit camps provided by SBUT as per govt rules.

DB5253

Unread post by DB5253 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:38 pm

@gulam mohd bhai.
Its good to pay rent, they giving proper receipt for it. Amount is not that big, they not taking any charges of transit homes.
As per law if building is underdevelopment. Tenant has to pay rent. if u dont pay rent of few years (there is number of months i dont know exactly) then landord can file case on u n take back room.

I have heard cases where landlord dont collect rent so they can get back rooms n earn profit. In this case lawyer suggest that u should money order amt of rent 2 landlord for proof if he does not accept rent.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:47 pm

Br. Db5253 what you are saying is absolutely correct but it is applicable only when you are staying in the house owned by landlord. In this case as the people are staying in transict camp the people are not liable to pay anything because it has to bear by the builder in our case sbut. Usually any building which goes under redevelopment its the responsibility of builder to provide rent to the tenants so that they can locate in other place till the time project is completed.

Hope you are now clear.

DB5253

Unread post by DB5253 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:40 am

Fustrate_bohra
bhai u must be right. But when building goes in redevelopment u have your old rent.
One of my frnd's building went in redevelopment at dongri they got rent of 25k frm builder but he told we also pay rent i.e 250rs pm builder.

What some builder do they adjust old rent & pay rent 4 relocation.

Amounts of rent is not that big,

in case of sbut -
people who did not wanted room in transit have been

DB5253

Unread post by DB5253 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:53 am

In case of sbut

sbut has paid rent to people for 3 years in advance who did not wanted room in transit.
Sbut has paid good amt by market rate.

And

people who staying in transit for them every thing is free no maintainance charges, no light bill.

DB5253

Unread post by DB5253 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:06 am

Here people are just making assumption. Sitting online and just removing ur fustration on khothar.
Fighting & crying for wrong or small thing.

I accept there is a amount of scam every where.

If u want to helps us (dawoodi bohra brother & sister)
intead of making assumption have u (Progressive Dawoodi bohra)
tried to file RTI to know y project is getting delay.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:19 am

DB5253 wrote:In case of sbut

sbut has paid rent to people for 3 years in advance who did not wanted room in transit.
Sbut has paid good amt by market rate.

And

people who staying in transit for them every thing is free no maintainance charges, no light bill.
Boss earlier they were no rent but now started
earlier transportation from transit camp to bhindi bazar was free now charged

to be more specific am talking abt transit camp located at ghodapdeo.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:32 am

DB5253 wrote:Here people are just making assumption. Sitting online and just removing ur fustration on khothar.
Fighting & crying for wrong or small thing.
Nobody is talking on assumption this is my relative expirience which i shared abv
I accept there is a amount of scam every where.

If u want to helps us (dawoodi bohra brother & sister)
intead of making assumption have u (Progressive Dawoodi bohra)
tried to file RTI to know y project is getting delay.
I think progressive are fighting ryt frm the beginning for dawoodi bohra rights but it is we who had never ever supported them.

progressive are also dawoodi bohra the only difference between them and us are they are liberated and we are not.

please see unfortunately m also not from progressive but in my heart and mind i know whatever they are doing are ryt.

DB5253

Unread post by DB5253 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:02 am

@fustrated_bohra

Gorabdev transit transport charges in starting were rs 10 now rs 15. Transport is run by private not by sbut.

I agree with you bhai they fighting for right.
But they r moving on wrong track.
I as dawoodi bohra understand there are scams.
But u or me cant support them bcoz we know what will happen if we oppose khothar

true islam

Unread post by true islam » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:49 am

kothar can't ever do anything that is good.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:28 pm

Bro DB5253,

I wont discuss further on the rent issue because you don't seem to understand the legalities inspite of me and frustrate_bohra spelling it out so clearly.
DB5253 wrote:Fighting & crying for wrong or small thing.
Seriously ?? Do you even know how BIG the scam is and how many crores QJ's henchmen Alamdar people have made ? Do you even know how many frauds they have committed and false signatures done on documents ? Do you know how many bohras are still reluctant to leave their homes, if everything was so fine then why are they not complying with SBUT ? Many such instances have been mentioned on this very thread, you just have to go through them.

BTW, Do you have any legitimate answer as to why the project has not even started although 4 years have passed inspite of QJ and MS's assurance that it will be COMPLETED in 3 years time ? The ONLY work that's been done is the demolition of around 15/20 buildings out of 250, so when will the 200 plus buildings be demolished and when will the actual construction work start ? It doesn't require rocket science to figure out that the project is doomed !!

DB5253

Unread post by DB5253 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:27 pm

@ghulam bhai
i accept there are scams.
But what u saying of falsdm signatures is not true.
I had read abt false signatures before also, so i had investigate through my sources.
If u want explaintion will give but its not worth u will argue than i will argue .

I dont know actual reason that y constrution is not starting, but its a very big project its not possible to keep every1 happy plus there is govt which has its own rules n regulation.
Project is going very slow but it will be completed

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:59 pm

Yes they are waiting for the Imam U Zaman to do the tehsis of the SBUT project I suppose.

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:16 am

SBM wrote:
Yes they are waiting for the Imam U Zaman to do the tehsis of the SBUT project I suppose.
Do you realise you just made a joke on Imam uz Zaman? What is wrong with you? Keep your wisecracks to yourself.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:19 am

Invictius wrote:
SBM wrote: Yes they are waiting for the Imam U Zaman to do the tehsis of the SBUT project I suppose.
Do you realise you just made a joke on Imam uz Zaman? What is wrong with you? Keep your wisecracks to yourself.
And how about Kothari Goons making joke of Imam Hussain and his Shadat every day by invoking his name and doing Mataam before enjoying sumptuous Ziyaafats and accepting Najwas
BTW it is was 51st Dai who denied existence of any Hidden Imam in his deposition in Chanda Bhai Galla Case.
How about the wisecracks SMS makes about women everyday.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:12 pm

Notice issued by Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai on 26.6.2014 to :-
Owner/Occupier/Chairman,
Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust,
21st Floor, Husaini Tower,
43/45, Raudat Tahera St, Mumbai-03
pertaining to illegal construction carried out in their building, "Huseini Towers" situated next to SBUT main office.

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:51 pm

Kindly see the attachment
Attachments
IMG-20140705-WA0001.jpg