I have a solution for bohra community...

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
MM Bukhari

I have a solution for bohra community...

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:43 pm

only solution to problem of bohra commuinty is QURAAN.

I suggest and request all the readers on this board to buy a copy of Quraan with translation in your mother tongue, and start reading it.

and this is my promise to all, this reading of QURAAN will change your life for ever, it will give u guts and glory to stand against any kind of oppression in world. and then no gujarati guy will able to cheat you in the name of ISLAAM.

educate your self with Quraanic teachings

MM Bukhari

Re: I have a solution for bohra community...

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:25 am

actually Quraan is recipe and soution for whole humanity, but any ways lets just talk and worry about bohras first, as I am born in this community, I am really frustrated and sad to see jhalat and bad position of my fellow brothers.....

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:30 am

MM Bukhari wrote:only solution to problem of bohra commuinty is QURAAN.

I suggest and request all the readers on this board to buy a copy of Quraan with translation in your mother tongue, and start reading it.

and this is my promise to all, this reading of QURAAN will change your life for ever, it will give u guts and glory to stand against any kind of oppression in world. and then no gujarati guy will able to cheat you in the name of ISLAAM.

educate your self with Quraanic teachings
Yes this is accurate remedy for blind to cure his totally damage or half damage mind sight & it will also help to over come from the blind faith of religious traders.I am the one who had done this remedy very successfully.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:13 am

I am doing every thing in my ability to forward this message to people, lets join up and bring Quraanic evolution.....

Momin Mukhlis

Unread post by Momin Mukhlis » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:55 am

Bukhari
Clear one thing. Are u Dawoodi Bohra or just acting to be Dawoodi Bohra.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:19 am

Momin Mukhlis wrote:Bukhari
what it has to do with calling people towards quraan?

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:24 am

I am very much dawoodi bohra, and when time will come, I will start my dawah openly....

Inshallah o taalaa

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:30 am

you call ur self momeen mukhlis yes?

do u even understand what this term MOMEEN means?

momeen is not one who just sings fake songs in masjid and entertains himself with lavish food and life style....

momeen is one who understands problems and struggle of fellow breathen, and does every thing in his ability to call people on HAQ and rescue them from ZULM and NAAINSAAFI.

when u dvelop these qualities call ur self MOMEEN MUKHLIS till then better just call ur self ABDE

Momin Mukhlis

Unread post by Momin Mukhlis » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:13 am

Bukhari
You are Dawoodi Bohra? or the one who follows the Foot Steps of "Ahmak".

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:54 am

You are Dawoodi Bohra? or the one who follows the Foot Steps of "Ahmak".
no now I dont follow any ahmak specially the one who goes on haj, but starts doing businesses for money : )

Momin Mukhlis

Unread post by Momin Mukhlis » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:47 am

Bukhari
Hahahaha... Poor Reformist...

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:11 am

Hahahaha... Poor Reformist...
poor you : )

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:01 am

A small snapshot of Islamic ummah in Boson, MA

Come join

Nobody will ask you you are Shia or Sunni

Nobody will comment on the way you pray Nanaaz

Please do not beat your chest here. You are here to worship Allah and meet , greet fellow worshippers.

Come to

Islamic Society of Boston, Roxbury, MA
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-s ... 3175_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 324&type=1

think

Unread post by think » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:08 am

Bukhari; how can you ever ask abde bohris to read the quran and understand what allah is saying. They are not allowed to read the quran with meaning. The so called "ilm na saheb" will translate for them if need be .They can only recite parrot fashion in arabic without understanding the meaning of what they are reading.
One poses the question, why Allah had to choose arabic to write the quran and the answer is in the quran .itself "so that you can know AND UNDERSTAND WHAT I "Allah" AM TALKING ABOUT. The whole idea of the quran being in the native language of the arabs was so they can understand and learn from the pearls of the quran. For the Abdes its like the donkey carrying a load of books.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:33 pm

mere ungli pe jo nach sakta na ho,
aise abde ko me nahi manta

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:54 am

Very true.
The Quran teaches us to follow Allah, The Prophets and Leader in every day and age.
= Dawoodi Bohra

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:46 am

Adam wrote:
Very true.
The Quran teaches us to follow Allah, The Prophets and Leader in every day and age.
= Dawoodi Bohra
what if so called leader is behaving totally against the basic teachings of QURAAN?

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:51 am

what if so called leader is behaving totally against the basic teachings of QURAAN?

You must be talking about your leader (whoever he is). If he is behaving totally against the Quran, then he isn't the right leader.
So you must seek the rightful leader, who is the rightful representative of the Imam that the Prophet appointed.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:25 pm

Adam wrote:

You must be talking about your leader (whoever he is). If he is behaving totally against the Quran, then he isn't the right leader.
So you must seek the rightful leader, who is the rightful representative of the Imam that the Prophet appointed.
who is your leader?

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:06 pm

You already know.
Who's your leader?

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:18 pm

Adam wrote:You already know.
Who's your leader?
my leader is QURAAN itself, now let me know who is your leader and then I count you out how many activities he is doing(and has done) which is totally against the basic teachings of QURAAN.

are u shy to name him or u trying to hide his misdoing in order to get personal benefits from his misdeeds?

so tell me who is your leader?

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:35 pm

Tiresome, but here we we go you little doggy. Fetch.

The Dawoodi Bohra Leader is Allah, the Prophet, The Quran, The Imams who are infallible representatives of the Prophet & The Du'at who are infallible representitives of the Imam,

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:16 pm

Adam wrote:
The Du'at who are infallible representitives of the Imam,
According to DB doctrine the Imam is present at all times (even when in satr he is touch with Dai), and he is infallible. DB doctrine also says that there can be only One fallible entity at any given time. The very presence of the Imam (at all times) negates the infallibility of the Dai. Two infallibles existing simultaneously is a doctrinal impossibility. Hence, the Dai is not infallible. There is no need for him to be fallible.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Adam wrote:
an excellent example of the tameez, tehzeeb and roohani ilm taught in the sabaks!

su eni niraali shaan chhe!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:42 pm

The Dawoodi Bohra Leader is Allah, the Prophet, The Quran, The Imams who are infallible representatives of the Prophet & The Du'at who are infallible representitives of the Imam,
I mean seriously? Is there a better example of a mushrik than one who actually claims to be a mushrik? How many partners does one need to associate with Allah to be called a mushrik? Is 360 enough or do you need more? If Allah is the leader, then the others cannot be leaders or you are a mushrik.

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Humsafar wrote "DB doctrine also says that there can be only One fallible entity at any given time. "
How many infallibles were there in the time of Panjatan ???

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:17 pm

Adam wrote:

who is your current leader?

then I will count u out his anti-islam and anti quraan activity to prove he cant be islamic leader.

MM Bukhari

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:20 pm

level_headed wrote:Humsafar wrote "DB doctrine also says that there can be only One fallible entity at any given time. "
How many infallibles were there in the time of Panjatan ???
to be very honest this infallible concept iss just too over rated, when Quraan repeatedly says even previous prophets have committed mistakes and apologized latter, then how come a dai infallible specially we see in day to day life his activities are anti islamic.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:53 pm

@Humsafar
According to DB doctrine the Imam is present at all times (even when in satr he is touch with Dai), and he is infallible. DB doctrine also says that there can be only One fallible entity at any given time. The very presence of the Imam (at all times) negates the infallibility of the Dai. Two infallibles existing simultaneously is a doctrinal impossibility. Hence, the Dai is not infallible. There is no need for him to be fallible.

What do you know about DB beliefs? You insult its doctrines all the way to the Fatimid texts.
According to the DB beliefs and texts, the Dai Muthlaq representative of the Imam during Satr is infallible. The Mumineen have one present leader, and that is the Dai Muthlaq.

Two infallibles existing simultaneously is a doctrinal impossibility.

Not, to compare, but to prove you are wrong, there were 5 infallibles during the time of the Panjatan, so there's your "doctrinal impossibility".

You don't even believe the Prophet, Panjatan and Imams are infallible.
Stop jumping to conclusions, and don't worry about our Dai.

You don't have a leader.

Rationalist

Unread post by Rationalist » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:23 am

What's the difference between following the 'koran' and the dai. Both spread hate towards the so called disbelievers. Both forcefully impose laws, and if one fails to do according to their command, face the hell.

Qur’an 9:123 “murder them and treat them harshly”

Qur’an 3.28 Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming.

Qur’an 3:56 “As for those disbelieving infidels, I will punish them with a terrible agony in this world and the next. They have no one to help or save them.”

Qur’an 4.89 They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah’s way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

Qur’an 5:51 “Muslims, do not make friends with any but your own people.”

Qur’an 5:72 “They are surely infidels who say; ‘God is the Christ, the Messiah, the son of Mary.”

Qur’an 8:12 “Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers”; “smite above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them”

When a DB chooses to leave Bohraism he is faced with the same kind of cruelty, hate and torture a muslim leaving Islam faces.

Qur’an 9:11-12 and the canonized Hadith: “Any person, i.e. Muslim, who has changed his religion, kill him” (Al-Bukhari, Vol. 9, p. 45).

Bring reform to Islam and Quran, Solve the greater problem.