Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
adna_mumin
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1141

Unread post by adna_mumin » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:04 am

Bombay HC frames issues to decide in Syedna row
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Indi ... 541792.cms

adna_mumin
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1142

Unread post by adna_mumin » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:42 pm

Bohra succession row: HC to judge if Qutbuddin can prove anointment

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... 64325.aspx

The Bombay high court framed issues in the Dawoodi Bohra succession dispute on Monday, and will adjudicate, among other things, on whether the challenger to the leadership can prove that he was conferred/pronounced with “nass” – the official declaration of succession.

Khuzaima Qutbuddin, the 73-year-old half-brother of the late Syedna had in March filed a suit against the official successor, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin, seeking that he be restrained from taking actions as the leader and that Qutbuddin be declared as the 53rd Dai.

The 52nd Dai- al Mutlaq (religious leader of the community) had passed away in January.

Qutbuddin’s claim is that the late Syedna had privately anointed him to take over several years ago. The other side has said Saifuddin was publicly anointed as successor.

“What are the requirements of a valid nass as per the tenants of the faith?” is one of the issues that has been framed and was recorded in Monday’s order. Further, the court will decide on whether Qutbuddin “proves that he was ever conferred/ pronounced a validly pronounced nass as stated in the plaint”.

Both sides came with broad issues that they had previously exchanged with each other, which were fine-tuned by the court.

Justice GS Patel also raised the issue of translation of the scriptures crucial to the case. “How will you prove the correct interpretation of texts?” the judge asked.

Both sides informed him that they had approached the court translator but the issue had not been really gone into.

The judge then asked if anyone in the legal community was equipped to do this.

“Otherwise it will be one expert against another expert,” said the judge. “How will you cross-examine each other’s witnesses?”

The suit will next be heard on October 14 for fixing the next date of hearing after certain formalities are done and for deciding the schedule for the trial.

Truth-Prevails
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:02 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1143

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:15 am

Bombay high court frames issues in Syedna succession row
Tuesday, 16 September 2014 - 7:05am IST | Agency: DNA
DNA Correspondent

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-b ... ow-2018980

The Bombay high court on Monday framed issues (questions) to be answered in the succession row within the Bohra Muslim community for appointing 53rd Dai Ul Mutlaq.

Justice Gautam Patel framed the issues while hearing a suit filed by Khuzaima Qutbuddin challenging the succession of Mufaddal Saifuddin as the Syedna. Qutbuddin has filed a declaratory suit seeking that he be declared as the 53rd Dai and the opponent be restricted from having any authority over the properties.

"What are the requirements of a valid nass (investiture, the passing on of the title of succession)? Whether the plaintiff proves he was ever conferred with a validly pronounced nass," asked Justice Patel.

The HC has asked both the parties to file their affidavits of documents and give copies to each other by October 14. Justice Patel said: "Complete the admission, completion and denial (of issues) by November 10."

The other issues which have been framed are whether a "nass" can be superseded by a subsequent nass or whether it can be retracted. The judge also sought to know if both the parties can mutually decide on experts who can interpret the texts and scriptures referred to in the suit and the replies thereafter. "Is there anyone in the legal fraternity capable of doing it? Who is the scholar (who is mutually acceptable)? Otherwise it will be an expert against expert situation," said Justice Patel.

Advocate for the Khuzema Qutbuddin pointed out to the court that the HC does not have any official translator for the dialect of Arabic referred to in the affidavits and suit. To which Justice Patel asked: "How are these rival texts to be compared otherwise?"

Mufaddal Saifuddin's advocate told the court that they knew experts but that the plaintiff (Khuzema Qutbuddin) will never accept them.

In June 2011, Mufaddal Saifuddin was nominated successor, according to the press statement from the community. Qutbuddin publicly challenged the succession for the first time after the death of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin on January 17.

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1144

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:27 am

Indian Justice System is utter bullshit … after all these months, the lameness of the system is that they do not have a competent translator in the whole wide India ! what language is the documents are in …. Arabic and Lisaan-e-daawat which is urdu – Arabic writing with guajrati tone. These are lame excuses prolonging the case by months and years.

Bunch of bullshitters !

WiththenameofAllah
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 9:13 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1145

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

what is this?
Attachments
e9c34919f494fa382f1865dc67bce89c.jpg

haqniwaat
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1146

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:51 am

The other issues which have been framed are whether a "nass" can be superseded by a subsequent nass or whether it can be retracted. The judge also sought to know if both the parties can mutually decide on experts who can interpret the texts and scriptures referred to in the suit and the replies thereafter. "Is there anyone in the legal fraternity capable of doing it? Who is the scholar (who is mutually acceptable)? Otherwise it will be an expert against expert situation," said Justice Patel.
If nass can be changed, as mufaddal bs says, then he has just voided the Dawoodi Bohra faith, the Alawi Bohra faith, and the Tayyabi Mustali faith.
WAKE UP, PEOPLE!

UnhappyBohra
Posts: 607
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1147

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:51 am

haqniwaat wrote:
The other issues which have been framed are whether a "nass" can be superseded by a subsequent nass or whether it can be retracted. The judge also sought to know if both the parties can mutually decide on experts who can interpret the texts and scriptures referred to in the suit and the replies thereafter. "Is there anyone in the legal fraternity capable of doing it? Who is the scholar (who is mutually acceptable)? Otherwise it will be an expert against expert situation," said Justice Patel.
If nass can be changed, as mufaddal bs says, then he has just voided the Dawoodi Bohra faith, the Alawi Bohra faith, and the Tayyabi Mustali faith.
WAKE UP, PEOPLE!
Can you explain why a nass cannot be changed? After all an Imam is a human just like a Dai and both can change their minds based on changing circumstances. I personally believe that the nass done on SKQ was done when SMB was of sound mind and body vs the drama in Cromwell/Raudat Tahera because Burhanuddin Moula would not have been able to make a determination himself but rather would be dependent on information fed to him. However I am interested in the "changing nass" as a matter of curiosity.

adna_mumin
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1148

Unread post by adna_mumin » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:20 am

ISSUES FRAMED ON 15TH SEPTEMBER 2014 IN SUIT NO. 337 OF 2014

1. (a) Whether the suit is not maintainable for the reasons stated in paragraph 1 of the Written Statement?
(b) Whether this Court has no jurisdiction to entertain and try the suit or grant the reliefs prayed for as stated in the Written Statement?
(c) Whether the reliefs prayed for by the Plaintiff in prayers (b) and (h) are barred by the provisions of the Maharashtra Public Trusts Act, 1950 as stated in paragraph 3 of the Written Statement?

2. What are the requirements of a valid Nass as per the tenets of the faith?

3. Whether the Plaintiff proves that a valid Nass was conferred/pronounced on him as stated in the Plaint?

4. Whether a Nass once conferred cannot be retracted or revoked or changed or superseded?

5. If the answer to Issue No.3 is in the negative, then whether the Defendant proves that a valid Nass was conferred on him by the 52nd Dai:
(a) On 28th January 1969
(b) In the year 2005
(c) On 4th June 2011
(d) On 20th June 2011
as stated in the written statement? If so, whether this amounted to or was a retraction or revocation or change or supersession of any Nass previously conferred by the 52nd Dai?

6. What Judgment and Decree?

Source: http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/adjournlist1.php
CASE Lodging No. :- S/291/2014 & Reg. No. :- S/337/2014

haqniwaat
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1149

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:55 am

UnhappyBohra wrote: Can you explain why a nass cannot be changed? After all an Imam is a human just like a Dai and both can change their minds based on changing circumstances. I personally believe that the nass done on SKQ was done when SMB was of sound mind and body vs the drama in Cromwell/Raudat Tahera because Burhanuddin Moula would not have been able to make a determination himself but rather would be dependent on information fed to him. However I am interested in the "changing nass" as a matter of curiosity.
Nass cannot be changed on a living person simply because Fatimid doctrine considers nass to be an act of God, not of man. No offense, but what is astounding is that you and others are even asking this question. But then, I should not be surprised because for years and years, the very basic beliefs have been torn down by mufaddal bs and gang i.e. zahir batin and most recently the addition of mansoos in misaaq.

morela
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:21 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1150

Unread post by morela » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:38 am

ALAVI bohra bhaisahebs also know this lisan dawat, please contact them , they seem to be honest in this case:

morela
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:21 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1151

Unread post by morela » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:40 am

Postal Address

Shahzaada Raas ul-Hudood Dr. Bhaisaheb Zulqarnain Hakeemuddin
Al-Vezaarat ul-Alaviyyah, Taiyebi Mahal, Badri Mohalla,
Wadi, VADODARA - 390017. (Gujarat, INDIA)
Email : raasulhudood@yahoo.com.

Phone: +91-265-2583755, 6598909.



Team Alavi:

Shahzaada Raas ul-Hudood Dr. Bhaisaheb Zulqarnain Hakeemuddin (Web Master)
Badruddin I Bhaisaheb - bbhaisaheb@yahoo.co.in
Ali Imraanbhai H Najmi - ahnajmi@yahoo.com
Ali Asghar B Petiwala - petiwalaali@gmail.com

Sceptical
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1152

Unread post by Sceptical » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:00 pm

:lol:
Alavi Bohras are on SMS side.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh7araXVbig

haqniwaat
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1153

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:27 pm

morela wrote:Postal Address

Shahzaada Raas ul-Hudood Dr. Bhaisaheb Zulqarnain Hakeemuddin
Al-Vezaarat ul-Alaviyyah, Taiyebi Mahal, Badri Mohalla,
Wadi, VADODARA - 390017. (Gujarat, INDIA)
Email : raasulhudood@yahoo.com.

Phone: +91-265-2583755, 6598909.



Team Alavi:

Shahzaada Raas ul-Hudood Dr. Bhaisaheb Zulqarnain Hakeemuddin (Web Master)
Badruddin I Bhaisaheb - bbhaisaheb@yahoo.co.in
Ali Imraanbhai H Najmi - ahnajmi@yahoo.com
Ali Asghar B Petiwala - petiwalaali@gmail.com
I tried contacting them but haven't received a response. It seems like they don't want to get involved in this mess.

haqniwaat
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1154

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:29 pm

Sceptical wrote::lol:
Alavi Bohras are on SMS side.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh7araXVbig
Brother Sceptical: I'm pretty sure that they do not agree with mufaddal bs as far as changing of nass and what they did to mazoon for years and years. They are probably only being courteous. It would be nice to hear from one of them on this forum - instead of the crazy Wahabbi's who aren't even Shia. :-(

kapisch
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1155

Unread post by kapisch » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:45 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:
haqniwaat wrote: If nass can be changed, as mufaddal bs says, then he has just voided the Dawoodi Bohra faith, the Alawi Bohra faith, and the Tayyabi Mustali faith.
WAKE UP, PEOPLE!
Can you explain why a nass cannot be changed? After all an Imam is a human just like a Dai and both can change their minds based on changing circumstances. I personally believe that the nass done on SKQ was done when SMB was of sound mind and body vs the drama in Cromwell/Raudat Tahera because Burhanuddin Moula would not have been able to make a determination himself but rather would be dependent on information fed to him. However I am interested in the "changing nass" as a matter of curiosity.
That the nass cannot be changed is a fundamental tenet of the faith. It is the very reason why the Ismaili Shia separated from the Ithna'Ashari Shia. The Ithna'Ashari claimed that Imam Jafar as-Sadiq changed his nass from Ismail to his younger brother Musa Kazim. It is also the reason the Nizari Ismailis (modern day Ismailis) separated from the Musta'ali Ismailis (modern day Bohras). The Musta'ali claimed that Imam Mustansir billah changed his nass from Nizar to his younger brother Musta'ali.

Nass from an Imamat perspective is inviolable since it is a divinely inspired appointment as referenced in Surah Ya-Sin verse 12.

However, it's controversial if this concept of nass also applies to the Da'is since they are not divinely appointed. Some of the Da'is have claimed that their actions are based on inspiration from the Imam, and hence are "as good as" divinely inspired (kal ma'sum). So depending on how you view that claim, the nass may or may not be amenable to change.

kapisch
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1156

Unread post by kapisch » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:49 pm

adna_mumin wrote:ISSUES FRAMED ON 15TH SEPTEMBER 2014 IN SUIT NO. 337 OF 2014

1. (a) Whether the suit is not maintainable for the reasons stated in paragraph 1 of the Written Statement?
(b) Whether this Court has no jurisdiction to entertain and try the suit or grant the reliefs prayed for as stated in the Written Statement?
(c) Whether the reliefs prayed for by the Plaintiff in prayers (b) and (h) are barred by the provisions of the Maharashtra Public Trusts Act, 1950 as stated in paragraph 3 of the Written Statement?

2. What are the requirements of a valid Nass as per the tenets of the faith?

3. Whether the Plaintiff proves that a valid Nass was conferred/pronounced on him as stated in the Plaint?

4. Whether a Nass once conferred cannot be retracted or revoked or changed or superseded?

5. If the answer to Issue No.3 is in the negative, then whether the Defendant proves that a valid Nass was conferred on him by the 52nd Dai:
(a) On 28th January 1969
(b) In the year 2005
(c) On 4th June 2011
(d) On 20th June 2011
as stated in the written statement? If so, whether this amounted to or was a retraction or revocation or change or supersession of any Nass previously conferred by the 52nd Dai?

6. What Judgment and Decree?

Source: http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/adjournlist1.php
CASE Lodging No. :- S/291/2014 & Reg. No. :- S/337/2014
Strange that the court has not included in the framing of issues, the charge by the Qutbuddin camp that the nass claimed by the Saifuddin camp was fabricated. I remember that being a major portion of the initial lawsuit where the Qutbuddin camp had included a ton of material from medical professionals about the falsehood of the London hospital event.

alam
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1157

Unread post by alam » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:00 pm

haqniwaat wrote:
Sceptical wrote::lol:
Alavi Bohras are on SMS side.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh7araXVbig
Brother Sceptical: I'm pretty sure that they do not agree with mufaddal bs as far as changing of nass and what they did to mazoon for years and years. They are probably only being courteous. It would be nice to hear from one of them on this forum - instead of the crazy Wahabbi's who aren't even Shia. :-(
Alavi Bohras being courteous to SMS!
Alvi Bohras on SMS side!
Qutbi Bohras being courteous to SMS in public
Qutbi Bohras on SMS side!

What is the Bohra world coming to? My head is spinning with these spin masters.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1158

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:20 pm

alam wrote:Alavi Bohras being courteous to SMS!
Alvi Bohras on SMS side!
Qutbi Bohras being courteous to SMS in public
Qutbi Bohras on SMS side!

What is the Bohra world coming to? My head is spinning with these spin masters.
They are all worldly "Political" leaders wearing the mask of religion and for them it is all about money and power and religion is only a tool to achieve the end !

seeker110
Posts: 1730
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:01 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1159

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:56 pm

Aik chor dusray chor ki gawahi nahi de sakta.

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 687
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1160

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:11 am

humanbeing wrote:Indian Justice System is utter bullshit … after all these months, the lameness of the system is that they do not have a competent translator in the whole wide India ! what language is the documents are in …. Arabic and Lisaan-e-daawat which is urdu – Arabic writing with guajrati tone. These are lame excuses prolonging the case by months and years.

Bunch of bullshitters !

Largely agree with the above. Lisan-u-dawat is just some words from Urdu, Arabic, and Persian in Gujarati tone (with some dialects, etc.) How can that be difficult to translate?

And at this stage how can there be rival texts, as Justice Patel asks? The submissions may have bene different, but all the scriptures at this point should be common; and get a (or a group) of dis-interested muslim folks/scholars who can read Arabic, understand Urdu, and Gujarati, and ask them to get a common interpretation of the "basic" meaning of the relevant document. Just the basic meaning, not some hidden stuff. That should be it. Am I missing something here?

Ummul Bani
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:09 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1161

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:34 pm

humanbeing wrote:Indian Justice System is utter bullshit … after all these months, the lameness of the system is that they do not have a competent translator in the whole wide India !
That is no reason but only an excuse to buy some time and not act as expected!
This is just one of the many examples of the judiciary being hand in glove with the parties involved.

Actually an amicus curiae should most definitely be used here to fast track the case. As per the Indian law, any matter which is of general public importance or in which the interest of the public at large is involved, an amicus curiae is always used.

haqniwaat
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1162

Unread post by haqniwaat » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:15 pm

Shz Qaiid bs meeting with the big guns - BJP President Amit Shah. Wonder how much money was donated to the BJP. :-) As far as the case goes, whatever happens, we finally know the evidence of who is right and wrong by the statement given by mufaddal bs and gang that they believe that nass can be retracted. Mufaddal bs and gang have decided to change another Fatimid tenet - that nass can NEVER be retracted!

Mufaddal bs Has Undermined The Very Basis of Fatimid Faith
(1) Discount the mazoon by zahir batin theory;
(2) Call the mazoon everything from majnoon to munaafiq after trying to deport him from Africa over 30 years ago;
(3) Add mufaddal bs' name in misaaq;
(4) Invoke laanat on the mazoon a day after (never been done before in history) who's name you've been swearing by in misaaq for 50 years; and finally
(5) Pierce the very heart of Dawat by saying that nass can be changed on a living person, thereby nullifying the very basis of nass being an Act of God; in other words, saying that Syedna Burhanuddin RA made a mistake so he had to change his nass!

So if you still can't figure out who is right, I don't know what else to say, but good luck!
Attachments
QE With Amit Shah
QE With Amit Shah

adna_mumin
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1163

Unread post by adna_mumin » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:53 pm

haqniwaat wrote: As far as the case goes, whatever happens, we finally know the evidence of who is right and wrong by the statement given by mufaddal bs and gang that they believe that nass can be retracted.
Truth be told where is the source of this claim? Unless you have access to the written statement they filed in court?

It seems improbable they would admit the Nass on SKQ in the first place so the question of retraction seems irrelevant. No?

adna_mumin
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1164

Unread post by adna_mumin » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:58 pm

kapisch wrote:
adna_mumin wrote:ISSUES FRAMED ON 15TH SEPTEMBER 2014 IN SUIT NO. 337 OF 2014

1. (a) Whether the suit is not maintainable for the reasons stated in paragraph 1 of the Written Statement?
(b) Whether this Court has no jurisdiction to entertain and try the suit or grant the reliefs prayed for as stated in the Written Statement?
(c) Whether the reliefs prayed for by the Plaintiff in prayers (b) and (h) are barred by the provisions of the Maharashtra Public Trusts Act, 1950 as stated in paragraph 3 of the Written Statement?

2. What are the requirements of a valid Nass as per the tenets of the faith?

3. Whether the Plaintiff proves that a valid Nass was conferred/pronounced on him as stated in the Plaint?

4. Whether a Nass once conferred cannot be retracted or revoked or changed or superseded?

5. If the answer to Issue No.3 is in the negative, then whether the Defendant proves that a valid Nass was conferred on him by the 52nd Dai:
(a) On 28th January 1969
(b) In the year 2005
(c) On 4th June 2011
(d) On 20th June 2011
as stated in the written statement? If so, whether this amounted to or was a retraction or revocation or change or supersession of any Nass previously conferred by the 52nd Dai?

6. What Judgment and Decree?

Source: http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/adjournlist1.php
CASE Lodging No. :- S/291/2014 & Reg. No. :- S/337/2014
Strange that the court has not included in the framing of issues, the charge by the Qutbuddin camp that the nass claimed by the Saifuddin camp was fabricated. I remember that being a major portion of the initial lawsuit where the Qutbuddin camp had included a ton of material from medical professionals about the falsehood of the London hospital event.
Brother kapisch that is issue number 5 if you noticed. Besides after hearing the sides it's the judge who'd frame the issues I think.

haqniwaat
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1165

Unread post by haqniwaat » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:20 pm

The nass retraction item is in mufaddal bs' response statement. I will try and get this and post it. It certainly is not from Syedna Qutbuddin's side, as it clearly states on the Fatimid Dawat website that nass cannot be retracted. So this silence and hiding this retraction statement origin is yet another game being played by mufaddal bs and gang, just like how all of a sudden they deny anything about their zahir batin belief, even though it has been recorded and reported as far back as 2002.

adna_mumin
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1166

Unread post by adna_mumin » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:36 pm

haqniwaat wrote:The nass retraction item is in mufaddal bs' response statement. I will try and get this and post it. It certainly is not from Syedna Qutbuddin's side, as it clearly states on the Fatimid Dawat website that nass cannot be retracted. So this silence and hiding this retraction statement origin is yet another game being played by mufaddal bs and gang, just like how all of a sudden they deny anything about their zahir batin belief, even though it has been recorded and reported as far back as 2002.
Pls do post once you get hold of this statement if you could.

Truth-Prevails
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:02 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1167

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:18 pm

From the Fatemi Dawat Legal website

http://fatemidawatlegal.com/

The suit was listed before His Lordship Mr. Justice Gautam Patel in the Hon’ble Bombay High Court on September 15, 2014. After hearing the advocates appearing for Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin and my advocates, the Hon’ble Court passed the following orders.

Parties are to file their respective affidavits of the documents they are relying on by 14th October, 2014. The process of admission, denial and inspection of the documents shall be completed by 10thNovember 2014.

The Hon’ble Court then framed the Issues (points in dispute required to be decided by the Court), which are in brief on -

(i) maintainability of the suit and jurisdiction of the Bombay High Court to hear the suit,

(ii) what are the requirements of a valid Nass and whether the Plaintiff proves that a valid Nass was conferred/pronounced on him,

(iii) whether Nass once conferred cannot be retracted or revoked or changed or superseded and if not, whether Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin (the Defendant) proves that a valid Nass was conferred on him by the 52nd Dai:

(a) On 28th January 1969

(b) In the year 2005

(c) On 4th June 2011

(d) On 20th June 2011

and these amounted to or was a retraction or revocation or change or supersession of any Nass previously conferred by the 52nd Dai.

The suit will now be on 14th October 2014 for directions as to the next date and further schedule.
2014-SEP-15-HC-ORDER.pdf
(193.09 KiB) Downloaded 162 times

kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1168

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:58 am

Which is the Nass "in the year 2005" as mentioned in the framed issues? If I remember correctly, there was a mention of the diary being shown 4 or 5 years ago counting from 2014 which would not tie up with 2005?

ribbahs
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:45 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1169

Unread post by ribbahs » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:36 am

Sceptical wrote::lol:
Alavi Bohras are on SMS side.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh7araXVbig
CAN WE BELIEVE ALAVI'S WHO THEMSELVES CLAIM TO BE THE RIGHT HEIRS TO THE FATIMID DAIS?? IF YYES, THEN WHATS THE HARM IN FOLLOWING THEM???

ribbahs
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:45 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#1170

Unread post by ribbahs » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:37 am

sorry used the upper case in the earlier post....apologies pl