Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
bohra_manus
Posts: 224
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3211

Unread post by bohra_manus » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:46 pm

yfm wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:13 pm The Israelis take care of their people, the Ismailia (the Aga Khans), take care of their people. We have Dai (representatives of the Imams). They can not even take care of them selves. Yet they make us believe, that we are the only ones who will go to Janat and these Dais will take us there.

They don't even take care of us here on earth. They rob us of every penny we can save. They give us Karze Hasanat, yet they fleece us in the process.

They collect every way they can from us to fight their succession case in the Bombay courts.

How on earth are we so conned that even after all these turbulence, we still follow them.

It is because they have put the fear of Allah in us. They will not bury us in our karbastaan, when we die.

Ya Allah.
Very well said Br yfm

Haiderji
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:16 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3212

Unread post by Haiderji » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:17 am

This week was not a good week for Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin. Some of the observations made by Justice G.S. Patel in the Bombay High Court hearing earlier this week:

Mr Devitre this is beyond tolerable. He doesn't come into the witness box himself. For what reason..... because this defendant does not believe he can enter a court of law because he is the right hand of god? It makes no difference to me if he is abroad. I couldn't care less.

This trial will not run according to his schedule, no matter who he is or who he thinks he is. This defendant has more resources and money at his disposal than the Vatican.

I am now making an order for costs of Rs 30 lakhs which will become 65 lakhs if there is more stalling by him. Personally I feel I'm being taken for a ride by Mr Devitre's client {the Defendant}. I have given him latitude and time - Mr Devitre if you say or use the word 'pandemic' as an excuse one more time I will increase the order of costs.


---
Mr Devitre is Syedna’s Senior Counsel representing him in the Bombay High Court. It seems that Syedna’s private jet is available for him to globetrot between Africa, Europe and the Middle East. But the pandemic situation means his witnesses cannot travel to testify on his nass.
Attachments
Fredun DeVitre.jpg
Fredun DeVitre.jpg (5.43 KiB) Viewed 1573 times

Biradar
Posts: 991
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3213

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:55 am

Every week is a good week for Muffy. Not sure what you are talking about. His life, and his family's life, is a big party, a non-stop vacation. Before that this daddy's life was the same: full of luxury and enjoyment, trips to exotic locations and fun-filled days. Also, 30-65 lacs is like peanuts to Muffy. Do you realize that the going cost for a "shaikh" title in US is $100K? So this poor judge is fining Muffy less than Muffy is charging a poor bloke for a hat!

This court case is a farce. One guy died during the proceedings, the other has refused to appear in the court and is doing all sorts of out-of-court shenanigans. Seems this will go on for years and years more. Perhaps our grandkids will still be waiting for the result! Meanwhile, the da'is will be enjoying non-stop parties and vacation all at our expense. Progressives will continue to wait with baited breath which side to choose, FD people will be left with about 100 people on their side and Muffy's descendants will getting wealthier and wealthier. This is all a farce. The spirituality has long left this organization and now it is merely become a common dispute for controlling the accumulated wealth.

Incidentally, I have a question for fan-bois of FD: what do they think this court case will prove at this point? So many years have gone by and many more will go by. What will a judgement mean? Will it make any difference to the die-hard followers of Muffy? At that point another case will be launched, this time for properties and money. That will take a few more decades. So what is the purpose of the case? At first it seemed if a quick decision would come while the issue was still unresolved and confused in people's mind then there could be some impact. At this point it all seems totally pointless. Please, Ajamali and other FD bhakts, please let us know what your views are on this case.

Sheikh Ali sadiq
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:44 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3214

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:26 am

I am forwarding this observation to all the amil I know so far, it will be interesting to see their reaction :lol:
sitting judge has said it all

juzer esmail
Posts: 188
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3215

Unread post by juzer esmail » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:56 pm

Haiderji wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:17 am This week was not a good week for Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin. Some of the observations made by Justice G.S. Patel in the Bombay High Court hearing earlier this week:

Mr Devitre this is beyond tolerable. He doesn't come into the witness box himself. For what reason..... because this defendant does not believe he can enter a court of law because he is the right hand of god? It makes no difference to me if he is abroad. I couldn't care less.

This trial will not run according to his schedule, no matter who he is or who he thinks he is. This defendant has more resources and money at his disposal than the Vatican.

I am now making an order for costs of Rs 30 lakhs which will become 65 lakhs if there is more stalling by him. Personally I feel I'm being taken for a ride by Mr Devitre's client {the Defendant}. I have given him latitude and time - Mr Devitre if you say or use the word 'pandemic' as an excuse one more time I will increase the order of costs.


---
Mr Devitre is Syedna’s Senior Counsel representing him in the Bombay High Court. It seems that Syedna’s private jet is available for him to globetrot between Africa, Europe and the Middle East. But the pandemic situation means his witnesses cannot travel to testify on his nass.
Can you please post a link for the above?

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 696
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3216

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:35 am

juzer esmail wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:56 pm
Haiderji wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:17 am This week was not a good week for Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin. Some of the observations made by Justice G.S. Patel in the Bombay High Court hearing earlier this week:

Mr Devitre this is beyond tolerable. He doesn't come into the witness box himself. For what reason..... because this defendant does not believe he can enter a court of law because he is the right hand of god? It makes no difference to me if he is abroad. I couldn't care less.

This trial will not run according to his schedule, no matter who he is or who he thinks he is. This defendant has more resources and money at his disposal than the Vatican.

I am now making an order for costs of Rs 30 lakhs which will become 65 lakhs if there is more stalling by him. Personally I feel I'm being taken for a ride by Mr Devitre's client {the Defendant}. I have given him latitude and time - Mr Devitre if you say or use the word 'pandemic' as an excuse one more time I will increase the order of costs.


---
Mr Devitre is Syedna’s Senior Counsel representing him in the Bombay High Court. It seems that Syedna’s private jet is available for him to globetrot between Africa, Europe and the Middle East. But the pandemic situation means his witnesses cannot travel to testify on his nass.
Can you please post a link for the above?
I agree that it would be good to get the link. It does NOT look like the words that a judge would typically use. For example, why compare to the Vatican? In fact, why compare?

Also, "the right hand of God .." The judge said that ??

Hence some reference that the judge used these words would help. And I hope that what you are posting here is public information.

I understand that he may have been fined, but did he use these words, that is the question?

ajamali
Posts: 621
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3217

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:52 am

Biradar wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:55 am Incidentally, I have a question for fan-bois of FD: what do they think this court case will prove at this point? So many years have gone by and many more will go by. What will a judgement mean? Will it make any difference to the die-hard followers of Muffy? At that point another case will be launched, this time for properties and money. That will take a few more decades. So what is the purpose of the case? At first it seemed if a quick decision would come while the issue was still unresolved and confused in people's mind then there could be some impact. At this point it all seems totally pointless. Please, Ajamali and other FD bhakts, please let us know what your views are on this case.
FD Bhakt? Fan boi? If you only knew….I do not care for sycophancy and nor do I indulge in it. If I am at all a fan of FD it is because one can speak one’s mind and be heard. And I do plenty of that.

But to answer your question: There is never a bad time for truth to be revealed to those who have been misled. That is and has always been the main purpose of this case. I know that in your cynical worldview, you find it hard to believe that people still operate on principle. But that is the case here. If a favorable verdict inspires some people to align with FD, so be it - in my opinion there will be a few tens of thousands - but if not, so be it. It depends on the strength of the verdict and the extent of it’s application.
It was never only about wealth and property. Be under no illusion that those were not offered and not rejected.

I know it all seems pointless to you because you can’t see beyond your nose.


ajamali
Posts: 621
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3219

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:26 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:35 am
juzer esmail wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:56 pm
Can you please post a link for the above?
I agree that it would be good to get the link. It does NOT look like the words that a judge would typically use. For example, why compare to the Vatican? In fact, why compare?

Also, "the right hand of God .." The judge said that ??

Hence some reference that the judge used these words would help. And I hope that what you are posting here is public information.

I understand that he may have been fined, but did he use these words, that is the question?
Not sure about the veracity of these exact quotes. However this judge is not shy about expressing himself so he could very well have said this….It sounds like his “voice”

However I would not put it past MS lackeys to make trouble for FD with these kinds of posts…

So just more speculation. Sorry.

Biradar
Posts: 991
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3220

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:04 am

ajamali wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:52 am
FD Bhakt? Fan boi? If you only knew….I do not care for sycophancy and nor do I indulge in it. If I am at all a fan of FD it is because one can speak one’s mind and be heard. And I do plenty of that.
Amazing. One would be led to believe you are the biggest bhakt and sycophant from your postings here! Didn't you say that you are only FD follower in secret? I mean how can you then speak your mind and be heard?!
But to answer your question: There is never a bad time for truth to be revealed to those who have been misled. That is and has always been the main purpose of this case. I know that in your cynical worldview, you find it hard to believe that people still operate on principle.
So you are saying that SKQ acted on principle when he stayed silent for decades when the community was being ripped apart by his brother and his nephews? What principle was this? "Enjoy while you can" principle? What was the principle on which FD kids were enjoying life to the fullest, going to expensive private schools, non-stop vacations etc? "Have fun while you can" principle? What was the principle using which SMB turned a liberal and forward looking community into a bunch of screeching and screaming fanatics? "Megalomania" principle? What was the principle that allowed SMB to torture and harass the Progressives, beat them up, break apart families and destroy their livelihoods? "I am a mad tyrant" principle? What was the principle that made SMB give crores to Modi and BJP, to every tyrant under the sun? "I want my a$$ets protected" principle? What principle made SMB sell titles of mullah and shaikh to worthless but rich people? "Money money money" principle?

Please explain! Or better yet, ask the FD kids who you worship and feel you can be heard to explain to us poor blokes. Thanks, eagerly awaiting their response!

ajamali
Posts: 621
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3221

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:50 pm

Oh my you are such a pathetic, self pitying, negative whiner. It is very clear you only want to see the negative in all of SKQ actions. I don’t necessarily see it that way. I don’t believe SKQ was silent but rather that he was silenced. As far as being heard even though I am a follower “in secret.” The secret is only withheld from MS followers so that my family does not suffer negative consequences. I am well known among the FD folks and I dissent on many topics and am heard. Why does that surprise you so much? Just because you admire some people does not mean you have to agree with them all the time! Perhaps that is too nuanced a notion for your simple mind.

Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3222

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:19 pm

Biradar wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:55 am Every week is a good week for Muffy. Not sure what you are talking about.......
i think more than the 30 lacs fine, the enormous bad publicity is an eye soar for DMBS.
Biradar wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:55 am This court case is a farce........ FD people will be left with about 100 people on their side and Muffy's descendants will getting wealthier and wealthier. This is all a farce.
The case of Jaffar laeen vs Syedna dawood bin qutubshah in the court of emperor akbar ,majority still kept following Jaffer laeen , but we all know Akbar gave decision in syedna dawood bin qutubshah's favour... maybe that case was a farce too , what say you??

Farce or no farce ..Haq will win and even if FD Followers remain a meagre 100s , Eisa nabi(sw) has said this about the meek; 'Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.' So go figure my friend

Biradar wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:55 am Incidentally, I have a question for fan-bois of FD: what do they think this court case will prove at this point? So many years have gone by and many more will go by. What will a judgement mean? Will it make any difference to the die-hard followers of Muffy? At that point another case will be launched, this time for properties and money. That will take a few more decades. So what is the purpose of the case? At first it seemed if a quick decision would come while the issue was still unresolved and confused in people's mind then there could be some impact. At this point it all seems totally pointless.
Molatena fatema (sw) went to abubakar's court to fight for her Fadak and mola ali's haq .. she very well knew what was awaiting her and that she would be given nothing but 'zillat'..but she went for only one thing 'Haq ne saabit karva padhaara'.
Brother biradar you have the freedom to think what you like .. but we at FD are one strong resolved people...we want to show imam(as) and allah that we left no stone unturned to prove haq, maybe our odds are low, but Imam husain has taught all mumins to never give up on haq.... we are in a fight comparable to David vs Golaith ,but we all know how that ended

We do not expect any help from anybody but allah and his imam..
Brother Biradar ,speaking ill about dead people is never a sign of noble soul.

However the most important question on everybody's mind about the case should not be about farce or what will it achieve. But rather, What is DMBS trying to gain by delaying the court proceedings. Haq is bright as sun on a summer afternoon. If DMBs is on haq , why is he playing time delay tactics.
He should get it over with as soon as possible , in fact he should come up to court and answer the questions.
Haq ne saabit karva molatena fatema(as) padhaari sake , then what is stopping DMBS ???


DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
Last edited by Moiz_Dhaanu on Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sheikh Ali sadiq
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:44 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3223

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:42 pm

Bohra dai life matters are always compared to noble people like panjatan but these bhakt forget that these bohra dais are living a life of muawiya in luxury and without showing any concern about the poor in the community, it's a shame they use history always for their benefit only.

this is not haq ni ladai. this is property ni ladai :lol:
if it was haq ni ladai KQ would not have waited till the SMB death he would have come out long back when things where not right in dawat.

Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3224

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:53 pm

Sheikh Ali sadiq wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:42 pm Bohra dai life matters are always compared to noble people like panjatan but these bhakt forget that these bohra dais are living a life of muawiya in luxury and without showing any concern about the poor in the community, it's a shame they use history always for their benefit only.
this is not haq ni ladai. this is property ni ladai :lol:
if it was haq ni ladai KQ would not have waited till the SMB death he would have come out long back when things where not right in dawat.
David (dawood nabi) fought the phillistines and won against Golaith.. He(david) became king and confiscated all the wealth of his enemies
I guess you do not like Dawood nabi either right?....since he did not give the wealth and land back to the phillistines

RedBox
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3225

Unread post by RedBox » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:25 am

How much wealth did KQ gave to people when he was mazoon?

ajamali
Posts: 621
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3226

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:39 am

Redbox aka Sheikh Ali aka THE virus is stuck like a broken record on wealth and swimming pools….. if it were up to him, leaders would do nothing to better their lives except to chew paan and admire insipid women in tent like garbs, who are making the most banal comments on YouTube.

Biradar
Posts: 991
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3227

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:05 am

ajamali wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:50 pm Oh my you are such a pathetic, self pitying, negative whiner. It is very clear you only want to see the negative in all of SKQ actions. I don’t necessarily see it that way. I don’t believe SKQ was silent but rather that he was silenced. As far as being heard even though I am a follower “in secret.” The secret is only withheld from MS followers so that my family does not suffer negative consequences. I am well known among the FD folks and I dissent on many topics and am heard. Why does that surprise you so much? Just because you admire some people does not mean you have to agree with them all the time! Perhaps that is too nuanced a notion for your simple mind.
Lol. Don't get angry and all worked up. Clearly, if SKQ makes a claim (like his brother did) that he is "masoom" then, by definition, he can't do anything wrong. However, clearly no one in their sane mind (except you as you have become a bootlicker of FD siblings) would say he did anything to oppose the nefarious actions of SMB and his SMB's kids. On the contrary, he enjoyed while he could, amassing wealth. Please ask FD siblings where the money to buy the Thane property came from.

Now consider: SKQ claims that he was made mansoon early on. He was obviously mazoon. You mean to tell me that someone who is a mansoos and mazoon, the second-highest position in the dawaat hierarchy (in the absence of the Imam), was silenced?! Specially since there were no real threats to the dawaat and the da'i had already defeated all his enemies. Often silence is justified when it would cause harm to an individual. However, when one person's silence causes harm to thousands of others then that person is not worthy of being followed and has no high-horse to lecture others from.

Also, don't worry about my "simple" mind. Our respective posting histories here show who is simple minded and who is not.

But as you certainly have become an expert on evading the direct questions, I again implore you to answer the questions I have raised repeatedly about the wicked activities of SMB, the silence and wealth hoarding of SKQ and the Fironic greed of SMB and his immediate family.

Biradar
Posts: 991
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3228

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:11 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:19 pm
The case of Jaffar laeen vs Syedna dawood bin qutubshah in the court of emperor akbar ,majority still kept following Jaffer laeen , but we all know Akbar gave decision in syedna dawood bin qutubshah's favour... maybe that case was a farce too , what say you??
Explain how long or quickly was that case decided? Also, do you actually think that the Mugals had a right to decide who was the da'i? So yes, that case was a farce too if you think the Mugals could determine the correctness of the da'i. SKQ went explicitly to fight a "declaratory case" in which he wants to court to declare him the da'i.
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:19 pm Molatena fatema (sw) went to abubakar's court to fight for her Fadak and mola ali's haq .. she very well knew what was awaiting her and that she would be given nothing but 'zillat'..but she went for only one thing 'Haq ne saabit karva padhaara'.
Brother biradar you have the freedom to think what you like .. but we at FD are one strong resolved people...we want to show imam(as) and allah that we left no stone unturned to prove haq, maybe our odds are low, but Imam husain has taught all mumins to never give up on haq.... we are in a fight comparable to David vs Golaith ,but we all know how that ended
Please don't take name of great personalities and compare them to petty thugs like the modern-day Bohra da'is who wish nothing but to become insanely wealthy and powerful.
We do not expect any help from anybody but allah and his imam..
Brother Biradar ,speaking ill about dead people is never a sign of noble soul.
I guess we should not speak ill of other dead people too, like Muawiah (LA) and Yazid (LA) etc. By your definition everyone who speaks ill of the enemies of Hussain and not noble souls!

ajamali
Posts: 621
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3229

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:13 am

Biradar wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:05 am
ajamali wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:50 pm Oh my you are such a pathetic, self pitying, negative whiner. It is very clear you only want to see the negative in all of SKQ actions. I don’t necessarily see it that way. I don’t believe SKQ was silent but rather that he was silenced. As far as being heard even though I am a follower “in secret.” The secret is only withheld from MS followers so that my family does not suffer negative consequences. I am well known among the FD folks and I dissent on many topics and am heard. Why does that surprise you so much? Just because you admire some people does not mean you have to agree with them all the time! Perhaps that is too nuanced a notion for your simple mind.
Lol. Don't get angry and all worked up. Clearly, if SKQ makes a claim (like his brother did) that he is "masoom" then, by definition, he can't do anything wrong. However, clearly no one in their sane mind (except you as you have become a bootlicker of FD siblings) would say he did anything to oppose the nefarious actions of SMB and his SMB's kids. On the contrary, he enjoyed while he could, amassing wealth. Please ask FD siblings where the money to buy the Thane property came from.
LOL. Don't worry about me getting worked up... It was quite clear who was worked up. I don't need to pry into people's personal finances. If you feel this is a burning issue for you, you should ask.
Biradar wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:05 am Now consider: SKQ claims that he was made mansoon early on. He was obviously mazoon. You mean to tell me that someone who is a mansoos and mazoon, the second-highest position in the dawaat hierarchy (in the absence of the Imam), was silenced?! Specially since there were no real threats to the dawaat and the da'i had already defeated all his enemies. Often silence is justified when it would cause harm to an individual. However, when one person's silence causes harm to thousands of others then that person is not worthy of being followed and has no high-horse to lecture others from.

Not knowing the whole story, I prefer to make my decisions based on what I observe in my lifetime.
Biradar wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:05 am Also, don't worry about my "simple" mind. Our respective posting histories here show who is simple minded and who is not.
You are right. I should have said perhaps it is too simple a notion for your convoluted mind to understand. It was not coated in erudite, religious mumbo jumbo that you can twist any which way you please. And yes before you say it, I know that religious leaders do that all the time. My filters are pretty strong. Which is why I have a good laugh every time you call me a fan boy.
Biradar wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:05 amBut as you certainly have become an expert on evading the direct questions, I again implore you to answer the questions I have raised repeatedly about the wicked activities of SMB, the silence and wealth hoarding of SKQ and the Fironic greed of SMB and his immediate family.
LOL. Not living my life looking in the rearview mirror. Look to the future bro. If the current behavior of STF and siblings is not acceptable to you don't accept them. No one is holding a gun to your head. If the past bothers you and makes you doubt the future, don't accept them. Each of us has the right to make up our own minds and forsake what we view as inappropriate, unacceptable or wicked. Writing off MS was a no brainer for me...

Sheikh Ali sadiq
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:44 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3230

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:12 pm

ajamali wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:39 am Redbox aka Sheikh Ali aka THE virus is stuck like a broken record on wealth and swimming pools….. if it were up to him, leaders would do nothing to better their lives except to chew paan and admire insipid women in tent like garbs, who are making the most banal comments on YouTube.
you have no reply and this proves the point what birader and red is talking about :lol:


haq ni ladai my foot
bloody greedy rats

Biradar
Posts: 991
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3231

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:31 pm

ajamali wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:13 am
Not knowing the whole story, I prefer to make my decisions based on what I observe in my lifetime.

... them. Each of us has the right to make up our own minds and forsake what we view as inappropriate, unacceptable or wicked. Writing off MS was a no brainer for me...
Did you observe the suffering of say M. Hussain in your lifetime? Or why even go back that far: did you observe the silencing of SKQ in your lifetime? Please show that this actually happened. Meanwhile, I can show you SKQ enjoyed free-fund lifestyle. For example, his Thane property was bought on community funds his dad gave him. (SKQ said this himself in one of his waaz).

As to MS. Please show me one thing he has done which his dad did not do. Muffy has only perfected his father's ideas and taken them to the logical conclusion. All events in Muffy raj (like FGM, attacks on women, love of thugs like Modi) were happening in SMB's raj too. Just you were too befuddled and in la-la land to understand this.

Of course, you can make up your mind whatever way you choose. The point is that the FD siblings are trying to impose the same control over the community as their uncle did in the past, and cousins are doing at present. It is not a mere matter of choice. If someone claims to be the leader, infallible to boot, he must answer questions to why his predecessors and his father also did not show their sympathy while the community was being looted and destroyed. This behavior is not one that an infallible leader should display.

But again, you did not answer any questions but only deflected. It is okay. I won't ask you again. You have proved beyond a reasonable doubt that you are incapable of understanding the truth and only need someone to follow (i.e. be a perpetual fanboi). That is your choice and by it you have proved your intellectual and ethical shallowness. No need to discuss further.

ajamali
Posts: 621
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3232

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:54 pm

Biradar wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:31 pm
ajamali wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:13 am
Not knowing the whole story, I prefer to make my decisions based on what I observe in my lifetime.

... them. Each of us has the right to make up our own minds and forsake what we view as inappropriate, unacceptable or wicked. Writing off MS was a no brainer for me...
Did you observe the suffering of say M. Hussain in your lifetime? Or why even go back that far: did you observe the silencing of SKQ in your lifetime?
Is there any doubt of the suffering of Imam Husain or the events of Kerbala? Are those events contested?
Biradar wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:31 pm Please show that this actually happened. Meanwhile, I can show you SKQ enjoyed free-fund lifestyle. For example, his Thane property was bought on community funds his dad gave him. (SKQ said this himself in one of his waaz).
What he said was he bought the property with funds his father gave him. Let the one who has not accepted any gift from his father, point fingers here. What a smart investment that turned out to be.
Biradar wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:31 pm As to MS. Please show me one thing he has done which his dad did not do. Muffy has only perfected his father's ideas and taken them to the logical conclusion. All events in Muffy raj (like FGM, attacks on women, love of thugs like Modi) were happening in SMB's raj too. Just you were too befuddled and in la-la land to understand this.
I think you may have been cut off from the community for way too long to think that it is the same. The shit he did in his fathers name then, he continues now 10X.
Biradar wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:31 pm Of course, you can make up your mind whatever way you choose. The point is that the FD siblings are trying to impose the same control over the community as their uncle did in the past, and cousins are doing at present. It is not a mere matter of choice. If someone claims to be the leader, infallible to boot, he must answer questions to why his predecessors and his father also did not show their sympathy while the community was being looted and destroyed. This behavior is not one that an infallible leader should display.
No an infallible leader should bow down to all the demands of progressives.... :roll: As far as control... what control? Are you his follower that you would know that he is exerting control on his followers?

Biradar
Posts: 991
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3233

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:18 pm

So the conclusion of this discussion with fanboi bhakt of FD siblings is the following:
  • All problems, even those that have been occurring for 50-100 years or more ago, even during the time of STS were the fault of Muffy. I guess he must be some nefarious and infernal person who can impact his dad and grandpa even when he was a little kid or even before he was born! Before Muffy appeared on the scene, the Bohra community was serene, angelic and peaceful.
  • One must only believe what one observes and so if one does not observe something it did not occur! Sounds like a good quantum mechanical outlook to have. So as one specific person has not observed any bad thing (perhaps because he was sleeping or blind) I guess we should also just keep quiet. But it is okay to believe things that happened centuries ago even though it would be physically impossible to observe them. No contradiction there.
  • So someone who is Bohra but does not accept the usurpation of the community and it's exploitation by the usurper should not say anything because he does not follow that usurper! I guess this is a great syllogism for all tyrants and thugs to adopt.
No need to continue this further, I guess. No question was answered, only blaming of Muffy and absolving one's fav heroes of all wrong doing. Yet, this is not the behavior of a fanboi. Not at all.

But coming back to the topic of this thread, i.e. the court case. All signs indicate that it is a farce. Years have gone by and no end is in sight. In any case, secular judges don't have any authority to determine the da'i's position. If Muffy wins, STF will say this. If STF wins, Muffy will say this. And both will be right! Just like Mugal king had no right to decide on this, Patel or whoever is the judge can't decide either.

And of course FD people are like David v/s Goliath, M. Fatema, Imam Hassan and Hussain all combined together in a whole! Amazing. Meanwhile, here in the real world they are perceived as nothing but yet another family hell-bent to regain it's wealth and prestige for a few more centuries to come. Very soon STF will appoint his brother or son as his successor and fanbois will go all ga-ga. Anyway, time to move on from this discussion.

ajamali
Posts: 621
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3234

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:28 pm

I see that you dodged my question about how you know that STF is “controlling” his followers….

yfm
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3235

Unread post by yfm » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:40 am

Ha Ha, Ajmalibhai.

There are no answers to your question and you know that.

So no body dodged your question because your question has no reality answer.

No matter, how it is answered, you will also assert, that they dodged your question.

But the circus continues, nonetheless.

:wink:

ajamali
Posts: 621
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3236

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:35 pm

yfm wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:40 am Ha Ha, Ajmalibhai.

There are no answers to your question and you know that.
The way I see it there are only two answers to my question:

1) “I am his follower and I know that STF controls his followers because I feel controlled.”

Or

2) “I don’t actually know that STF controls his followers but I just said that he does because that is the sort of things us progressives say.”

yfm
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3237

Unread post by yfm » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:24 pm

Ajmali Bhai,

Okay so both questions are answered. I am sure that will make you feel good.

But to make us all feel good, what are you going to do about it?

What is next?

ajamali
Posts: 621
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3238

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:34 am

Get out of the fog YFM. I did not have two questions for him. I had one question for which there can only be two answers. It was a rhetorical question meant to discredit some statements progressives casually throw around that hampers serious progress.

zinger
Posts: 2117
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3239

Unread post by zinger » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:04 am

yfm wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:24 pm Ajmali Bhai,

Okay so both questions are answered. I am sure that will make you feel good.

But to make us all feel good, what are you going to do about it?

What is next?
Buddy, no one here, leave alone ajamali, is here to make anyone, leave alone you, feel good.

you wanna feel good? go watch a movie, have a nice meal, read a book, tape a nap, spend some time with the family. dont ask anyone else here to make you feel good

yfm
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#3240

Unread post by yfm » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:41 pm

:mrgreen: Now I have Zinger stirred up! Ha Ha Ha.

If every one of us "feel good", it surely is not here.

The only one who feel good are the ones who have the time to enjoy this circus.

Those, who we want to "feel good" are those who have been deprived of a chance to make better lives for themselves here on earth.

Those whose lives are already better here and are bickering about who the freaking dai should be, and whether the Kothar are charging them a lot of money, may rot in the gutters in the heaven above whom these dais will take them to.

So Mr. Zinger, you are well off and yet are not in peace within, and your pieces is what makes you feel arrogant.

But wait and see! Your pieces are going to get worse because no Dai will make them "feel good." here on earth or underneath the earth.

Ha Ha Ha.