Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Existence

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by Existence » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:52 am

yfm wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:32 am Many years ago, when I argued with a man who delivered a pizza to my home, he said to me that I was a small fry and declined to deliverer the pizza..
e
You "existence" remind me of myself then. You claim you have direct line to allah (and I refer to allah with a small a) and have all this bellicose as I did, BUT yet you don't have the balls to disclose who you are and are in hiding as our 21 Imam. Yet these dais SFT or SMS have extravagant PaLaces in Egypt and in Africa and in Europe especially in Germany and are who are worth 500million in US.

Wake up Existence Bhai. If you are to defend this dais then do so as a MAN and not as a kid behind the mothers pardo.

Be a man and fight for the cause of RIGHT.

Hi !

You quote stating i have direct line to Allah ? where and when did i wrote that in this forum ?

Again, you state that i am defending this dais ?? where and when did i wrote that in this forum ?

Seriously, YOU need to WAKE UP ! You are clearly brain damaged , living in some lucid wild fantasy. :D

Good side, you cheered me up ! What a wonderful sick man/woman you are...hehehe :lol:

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:05 am

:lol: The pizza delivery man would remind that he was right. Birds of the same feathers flock together.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:19 pm

:cry: Existence bhaisaheb- don’t exist no more?

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:22 pm

The progressive dawoody bohras should also lodge a case in the Bombay Court against both Dias to reclaim the potion of the wealth that had been donated by the progressive dawoody bohras ancestors to the Dawoody bohra jamat that these two dais's possess.

That money can help many progressive Dawoody bohras in need, instead of being squandered by these dais in their fight for power. The MS still seems to ask for money in the name of karze hasanat when ever an occassion arises and many gullible bohras donate without a clue that the money is going to pay the court case :twisted:

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:16 pm

Case is dead I guess

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:10 pm

Under these fake dais, we bohras have all been the losers!

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:24 pm

yfm wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:10 pm Under these fake dais, we bohras have all been the losers!
Speak for yourself - LOL!

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:18 pm

There is always one who sees all these as a circus.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:15 am

Social Awareness wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:16 pm Case is dead I guess
Case is not dead! But there is no way I am going to say anything more to satisfy your sick curiosity.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:03 pm

What you say is insignificant!

Whether the case is dead or not, frankly no body from the underprivileged mass, except people like you who want to go to heaven are on edge.😒

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:48 pm

yfm wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:03 pm What you say is insignificant!

Whether the case is dead or not, frankly no body from the underprivileged mass, except people like you who want to go to heaven are on edge.😒
I was not talking to you. I was responding to the virus who is always poking around here for scraps of information.

If you don’t care about the case why are you posting on the thread and almost exclusively posting on this thread on that subject? :wink:

Not to mention, blaming MS and STF for making you a loser? :lol:

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:25 pm

ajamali bhen, I am sorry to annoy you. All I was doing is to respond to each post as a post without any intent to annoy or hurt any one personally. About being a loser has been misconstrued and so I will ignore it. If man or woman can not express their objection when they believe an injustice is being propagated , then their remembrance of Imam Hussein is in vain.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:43 pm

YFM behn, apology accepted.
However, one should take responsibility for one’s situation. Blaming others, fake dais, etc is not constructive.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:29 am

Likewise ajamali behn. This is not the place to be vindictive or patronizing. This is a place to accept the fact that the dais and their progeny have enriched themselves at the expense of our community and have led the gullible to believe that they are supreme beings and without them there is no reach to the Jannat. We the progressive dawoody bohras have moved away from the raza business and the supreme dais mentality and if you want to condone those actions then you are at the wrong place. That is why this is Progressive Dawoody Bohra site, where you can openly call dais fake dais and at the same time be tolerant like ajamali behns and ajamali bhais who are trespassing here.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:23 pm

Taher Bhaisaheb son of quraishi was referred to as Shezadeh. Now he likes the term ESQ. Yet why should that matter except to inflate his ego. If he wanted to serve the community instead of his own pocket book, he should have been an Islamic lawyer and followed the Islamic Justice System. Furthermore, he can not even recite the Holy Quran well and the only reason he is permitted to recite the Quran is for him to get his salaam money and the gullible bohras believe it will be sacred if a fake dais progeny recites the Holy Quran instead of an ilamdar mumineen. Do I have to express my anger any more at these fake dais and their progeny. Also remember that "bhaisahebs" like Quaraishi sent many mumineens towards the Progressive Dawoody Bohras because they had no where else to turn. If you read about our Prophet, PBUH, HE NEVER Turned any one away from Islam and even rebuked those who were vindictive towards the unbelievers after they had waged wars against our Prophet PBUH. These fake dais, the present ones, not those of the past are not pious or spiritual and have created this Progressive Dawoody Bohra community. We were and still are the followers of our Deen and Islam.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:28 pm

malgudidays wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:25 pm
RedBox wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:37 am the real pity is on taheri gang they know very well that Burhanuddin had destroyed their master and ruined his dream to become a dai by his dishonesty but yet they have no option but to respect him :lol: because if they speak any thing against Burhanuddin no idiot Bohra will consider them.
Spot-on :lol:
🤣😅😆😁😀😄😃

Yes.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:31 pm

yfm wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:10 pm Under these fake dais, we bohras have all been the losers!

Ajamali is bahen? He sounds more of a male.

Must be a trans then rofllll

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:36 pm

I am most certainly not a Behen.
It is amusing to see all you stuffed shirts and peacocks strut around with pride for stating for the 100th time, like a broken record the FD “conundrum” with SMB.....There is non conundrum, no spin, so hand-wringing....it is just the truth.

Also, I see that coronavirus is busy talking to himself on this thread too.

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:40 am

ajamali wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:36 pm I am most certainly not a Behen.
It is amusing to see all you stuffed shirts and peacocks strut around with pride for stating for the 100th time, like a broken record the FD “conundrum” with SMB.....There is non conundrum, no spin, so hand-wringing....it is just the truth.

Also, I see that coronavirus is busy talking to himself on this thread too.
Taheri gang members are the most confused bit** on this forum :lol:

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:23 am

the real pity is on taheri gang they know very well that Burhanuddin had destroyed their master and ruined his dream to become a dai by his dishonesty but yet they have no option but to respect him :lol: because if they speak any thing against Burhanuddin no idiot Bohra will consider them.

Posting again above post by Red box.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:38 pm

Question for Ajmali Bhen. Why do you refer to MS as MS and TF as STF? :?:

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:16 pm

yfm wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:38 pm Question for Ajmali Bhen. Why do you refer to MS as MS and TF as STF? :?:
Is that not obvious YFM behn?

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:42 am

because bahen ajamali is slave of TF and want cut in burhanuddin property which he took away from people :roll:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:12 am

ajamali wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:16 pm
yfm wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:38 pm Question for Ajmali Bhen. Why do you refer to MS as MS and TF as STF? :?:
Is that not obvious YFM behn?
Ajamali... please!!!

dont encourage this baboon

You know what Goerge Bernard Shaw said on pigs and what Mark Twain said on idiots..

Let him/her/it talk to himself/herself/itself with all the multiple IDs that he/she/it posesses

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:07 am

Wah Wah Zwinger Bhen, so you recognize Schizophrenia. Why do you bring George B Shaw and MT. Why can you not just refer to MS and STF. You will appear more refined, of course you may need a beard but being a bhen, you can put on goats goatie and both MS and STF will be enamored. If you are like Ajamali Bhai, then you will only care about STF.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:13 am

yfm wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:07 am Wah Wah Zwinger Bhen, so you recognize Schizophrenia. Why do you bring George B Shaw and MT. Why can you not just refer to MS and STF. You will appear more refined, of course you may need a beard but being a bhen, you can put on goats goatie and both MS and STF will be enamored. If you are like Ajamali Bhai, then you will only care about STF.
i think you have a thing for women which is why you seem to assume everyone is a Bhen.
there is a name for people like you. its called a pervert

By the way, if you refer to my posts, i have always referred to them as either Mufaddal Maula and Fakkhruddin Maula, or yes, i will admit, SMS and STF, but only for the sake of convenience. and yes, sometimes Muffy Maula, but that is only in a light-hearted vein

Goats Goatie? no thank you. i have one of mine, ill stick to that

and as to who i care about, frankly my friend, its none of your business

so peace out and chill

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:24 am

Will anything change from the outcome of the case?

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:47 am

Social Awareness wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:42 am because bahen ajamali is slave of TF and want cut in burhanuddin property which he took away from people :roll:
Hahaha.......coronavirus is projecting his own Taker tendencies on to others.
listen chump, I am a citizen of a country that abolished slavery and kicked royals out. So I don’t buy into either of those things.... but I do know truth when I see it. Not sure if your pea sized Taker brain can understand that.

And yes I only care about STF and I think that it is MS’ privilege if I deign to piss on him because I support Truth and do not support falsehood. Understood?

Adios.

Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain

Unread post by Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:54 am

Taher will loose the case... If only success had not got into his father's head....