Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Social Awareness

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by Social Awareness » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:06 am

paiso kaa chakkar babu bhai paiso kaa chakkr.

if Taher saifuddin and Burhanuddin would not have used strategy to gather immense wealth for themself, no one would have fight like this for dai ship title.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:27 am

Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:54 am Taher will loose the case... If only success had not got into his father's head....

What basis do you have to say this? Have you attended the hearings or is the judge your best buddy?

Remember no one thought that a half naked man without guns or wealth could rid India of the powerful British Empire.....

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:51 am

Taher will lose for following reasons

His father chose wrong country to file a case again muffy
In India such cases are always ruled in favor of majority people to avoid riots
judges are not stupid they already know how qutbuddin was milking dawat with his brother till his last breath and this case is more about money and not spirituality, because if it was about spirituality there was no need to go to court.

Muffy never appeared in court till now for the same reason because he knows his advocates will handle it with money and contacts.

but any ways I personally want Taher to win this case so that there will be huge fight and in that fight the whole family will go bust.

Burhani guards goonda must be already preparing for riots :idea:

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:13 pm

Gandhi never got rid of the British on his own,

British went away because after the second world war the queen was not in a situation to handle India and Britain together, also bhagat Singh and other such brave people are the main reasons for India's freedom.

Gandhi was mostly a pawn nothing else.

Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain

Unread post by Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:05 pm

Crater Lake wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:27 am
Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:54 am Taher will loose the case... If only success had not got into his father's head....

What basis do you have to say this? Have you attended the hearings or is the judge your best buddy?

Remember no one thought that a half naked man without guns or wealth could rid India of the powerful British Empire.....
Omar Malik's testimony and common sense.

and are you seriously comparing an ICON like Gandhi to Baba Taher?

Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain

Unread post by Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:10 pm

Social Awareness wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:13 pm Gandhi never got rid of the British on his own,

British went away because after the second world war the queen was not in a situation to handle India and Britain together, also bhagat Singh and other such brave people are the main reasons for India's freedom.

Gandhi was mostly a pawn nothing else.
Gandhi galvanized the whole freedom movement, and was a central piece of the struggle against British empire.
I think you should refrain from subscribing to populist narratives...

Best thing that Taher can do is to adopt a policy of transparency, set up schools, colleges, hospitals and let highly qualified people run it. Set up a non corrupt system where social welfare is the objective.

Give full account of money collected for wajebats and use every penny of it for the welfare of people following him.

Stop the people from Moula Moula Frenzy and give up on false attributes that has been assigned to Dai in last 100 years..

get rid of classist culture..

and let the poor and neglected section of Bohra see for themselves the extra-ordinary work he is doing...

This way he will create a healthy alternative for whoever wants it or might be looking for it..

Otherwise he is just another cut from the same cloth..

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:22 pm

I believe if Seyedna Taher Fakhruddin, focuses on the leadership aspects, and that is not only the Social Welfare, but liberating us from Mowla Mowla and embarks on a journey where he mobilizes all the Bohra man and woman to help build this community to where it should be, I would with my blind eyes follow him.

We are not only a prosperous community of talented man and women, but we are also prosperous and are willing to contribute our wealth if it furthers our community. Mainly because we are a religious community and believe in the teaching of the Koran that guides us to be generous and giving and unselfish because there lies our salvation.

I say to myself and want to just be complacent, give wajebat to these mowlas, pay my annual sabil and let the community at large worry about themselves. Then I remember that Allah created us to be his caliphs and make this a better world and if I do not think about my brethren and the success of my community then my life has not been grateful and thankful to the Allah who created me and blessed me as a bohra. And who is a bohra? Not the one who believes that Mowla will take me to heaven only when I pay him my dues and the wellbeing of my soul depends on these mowlas.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:52 am

Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:10 pm

Stop the people from Moula Moula Frenzy and give up on false attributes that has been assigned to Dai in last 100 years..

get rid of classist culture..
Sheikh Sajjad bhai, let me recount my personal experience. this was either in 2017 or 2016, i honestly dont remeber exactly which year, but i had gone to Darus Sakina for Ashura.

i can tell you with complete honesty, there was no maula maula, there was no jostling and pushing when STF entered and left.

Let me also tell you this, while there were a lot of men standing bent forwards with folded hands, i was standing upright with my hands by my side. when he looked at me, all i did was tasleem from far. he did salaami back to me. not a single person in the congregation or his entourage told me i should stand bent forward with folded hands.

there was no classist culture. being new, many people asked me to come sit in the front, but i declined out of modesty, and to be honest, a bit of shyness too

believe me you brother. he bowled me over with his humility that day.

i must admit after that day, i did not get a chance to go there agan for Ashura and went back to my regular jamat but that was because of other reasons nothing to do with religion, more societal pressure

so to answer your question, i do believe that Fakhruddin Maula is maybe taking steps in the right direction

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:27 am

Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:05 pm
Crater Lake wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:27 am

And what about Omar Malik’s testimony makes you think that it went in the least bit in MS’ favor? If it had, they would not have to produce another witness to contradict their first expert witness! They are bringing forth witnesses one at a time based on the performance of the previous witnesses. Also based on who can afford to perjure himself in a court of law!

I gave Gandhi’s example as someone with few resources, defeating a powerful enemy.

Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain

Unread post by Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:12 pm

Crater Lake wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:27 am
Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:05 pm

And what about Omar Malik’s testimony makes you think that it went in the least bit in MS’ favor? If it had, they would not have to produce another witness to contradict their first expert witness! They are bringing forth witnesses one at a time based on the performance of the previous witnesses. Also based on who can afford to perjure himself in a court of law!

I gave Gandhi’s example as someone with few resources, defeating a powerful enemy.
KQ was the richest guy among the Qasr e Aali everybody knows that, Taher is not some ordinary guy fighting a powerful enemy... he is rich... not well-off... but rich.. proper rich...

and he will loose the case..... but the good thing about this case is lot of truth will come out of the heavily locked up closet.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:42 pm

Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:12 pm
Crater Lake wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:27 am

KQ was the richest guy among the Qasr e Aali everybody knows that, Taher is not some ordinary guy fighting a powerful enemy... he is rich... not well-off... but rich.. proper rich...

and he will loose the case..... but the good thing about this case is lot of truth will come out of the heavily locked up closet.
Another one blowing hot air like he knows something....It’s just amazing to me that people come on this forum and talk about other people’s finances as though they were their accountants :lol: :lol:

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:10 pm

One thing I give credit to bhai ajamali, is that he hits the hammer on the nail to the right spot. As a result, hopefully, we will only have the right posting and not be bogged down by false hype.👌

Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain

Unread post by Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:12 pm

ajamali wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:42 pm

Another one blowing hot air like he knows something....It’s just amazing to me that people come on this forum and talk about other people’s finances as though they were their accountants :lol: :lol:
You really earn your pay-check, don't you?

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:29 pm

Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:12 pm
ajamali wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:42 pm

Yes I do! I work for corporate America and they make you earn your paycheck.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:50 pm

KQ was the richest guy among the Qasr e Aali everybody knows that
You know when people say..
"Everybody knows that.."
They really mean
"I don't really know that and I just made it up"
...just sayin'....

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:04 am

ajamali wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:29 pm
Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:12 pm

you really dont get it dont you.

Sheikh is talking about the pay check you getting from Taher :lol:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:48 am

Social Awareness wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:04 am
ajamali wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:29 pm

whooooooooosh.....

that was the sound of the joke passing you by without you even getting it :lol:

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:43 am

zinger wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:48 am
Social Awareness wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:04 am

whooooooooosh.....

Like I said...pea brain.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:48 am

ajamali wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:43 am
zinger wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:48 am

whooooooooosh.....

Like I said...pea brain.
More like flea-brained

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:47 am

We hope STF and MS, think like the Chinese Premier and not be bogged down in the power struggle. Would Allah not elevate them to the jannat and then they can throw a life line at folks like Zinger and Social Awareness whose life revolves around analyzing Pea and flea brain because that is what they have built their expertise on. :wink: .Not to mention the Sheikhs, Mullas, and those who want to be among the elite because they have the money to buy that from STF and MS. :twisted:
Chinese Premier:
The ceremony highlighted Xi’s personal role in the fight, honoring a town in the northwest whose officials he worked with earlier in his career and mentioning his visits to impoverished areas. “I insisted on looking at real poverty, understanding the real efforts to reduce poverty, helping those are in real poverty and achieving real poverty alleviation,” Xi said in a speech that lasted more than an hour.

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:14 am

yfm wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:47 am We hope STF and MS, think like the Chinese Premier and not be bogged down in the power struggle. Would Allah not elevate them to the jannat and then they can throw a life line at folks like Zinger and Anajmi whose life revolves around analyzing Pea and flea brain because that is what they have built their expertise on. :wink: .Not to mention the Sheikhs, Mullas, and those who want to be among the elite because they have the money to buy that from STF and MS. :twisted:
Chinese Premier:
The ceremony highlighted Xi’s personal role in the fight, honoring a town in the northwest whose officials he worked with earlier in his career and mentioning his visits to impoverished areas. “I insisted on looking at real poverty, understanding the real efforts to reduce poverty, helping those are in real poverty and achieving real poverty alleviation,” Xi said in a speech that lasted more than an hour.
You mentioned wrong usernames, check

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:32 pm

TalibBhai - YOU CHECK, All Right Names🤣

We hope STF and MS, think like the Chinese Premier and not be bogged down in the power struggle. Would Allah not elevate them to the jannat and then they can throw a life line at folks like Zinger and Social Awareness and TalibBhai whose life revolves around analyzing Pea and flea brain because that is what they have built their expertise on. :wink: .Not to mention the Sheikhs, Mullas, and those who want to be among the elite because they have the money to buy that from STF and MS. :twisted:
Chinese Premier:

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:57 am

:D Not that I am not the believer in the Matam, even though I know very little why we do it. However, I am beginning to think, it is another ploy to extract money from the followers by making them to contribute to these Husseini schemes and Mohamedi Schemes and now Taheri Schemes. All because MS wants the massess to contribute to his legal costs. If the masses wants him to be the Dai, then they should foot for his legal bill.

How stupid can we be? LOL or Hysteria. :D :lol: :evil:

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:57 am

So in short, even after so much of debate, courtcases and controversies can anyone answer my one question

" Is SKQ gone to Jannah or Jaahanam ? "

Please reply with conviction and honesty keeping personal hatred aside. Keep in mind SKQ was Hafiz ul Quran.

Do we need to follow SMS to go to Jannah ?

Rashida Behnsaheba

Unread post by Rashida Behnsaheba » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:40 am

Hafidh al Quraan Bani Gaya tu Su Jannat nu certificate Mili Gayu ?
KQ ane MS beway Hafidh al Quraan Che
Itnuj nahee, balke Amir al Mumineen Ali (AS) nu Qatil Abdul Rahman ibn Muljim, Lashkar e Husain nu commander Umar e Saad ane besra senkro Haramio Hafidh al Quraan hata.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:10 pm

allbird, salaam. Your name implies you fly in the air. There is an Indian Geeta Saying, that all those who fly eventually meet in the earth. If that answers your question about " Is SKQ gone to Jannah or Jaahanam ? ".

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:24 pm

If the soul you are asking about, then it is necessary to worry about your own soul and not that of "Is SKQ gone to Jannah or Jaahanam ? ".

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:44 am

Rashida Behnsaheba wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:40 am Hafidh al Quraan Bani Gaya tu Su Jannat nu certificate Mili Gayu ?
Itnuj nahee, balke Amir al Mumineen Ali (AS) nu Qatil Abdul Rahman ibn Muljim, Lashkar e Husain nu commander Umar e Saad ane besra senkro Haramio Hafidh al Quraan hata.

Behn,

I am quite aware, out of 10,000 soldiers in Yazeed army there were nearly 20+ commanders were Hifz ul Quran but the reason for me asking this question was, somewhere i read that Allah SWT has done "Jahaanam Aag haram" on Hifz Ul Quran.

Meaning no fire of hell would touch the pure soul of Hifz ul Quran yet we hear various arguments. So what i read was wrong ? Please enlighten me.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:51 am

yfm wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:10 pm allbird, salaam. Your name implies you fly in the air. There is an Indian Geeta Saying, that all those who fly eventually meet in the earth. If that answers your question about " Is SKQ gone to Jannah or Jaahanam ? ".

wasalam yfm, You got your undies in knots, since you have got it all wrong i was not going to reply to you. Please follow Geeta darling and don't reply on Quran matters.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:04 am

Rashida Behnsaheba wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:40 am Hafidh al Quraan Bani Gaya tu Su Jannat nu certificate Mili Gayu ?

Definitely, that's what been preached in Waez. 10 years of Rajab roza closed 10 doors of Jahaanam. Quran memorization, and Qadambosi of SMB / MS, since they will appear in Qabr and take your hand towards Jahannah. Why are people paying so much of money to buy plots in Jahannah advance booking system.

We will leave this discussion for next session

Your dawat ni zaban writing skills are undeniable but mine is questionable thus replying in English :)