Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by SBM » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:45 am

yfm wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:46 pm Thank you SBM. I will contact the Biviji.

Kind Regards and stay safe.
The name of organization is Shukre Ilahi
https://projects.propublica.org/nonprof ... /562391516

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:44 pm

SBM has boldly stated that his identity and where he lives is known by many. Many know where I am from - Kenya - and where I live - Canada.

In Mombasa, Kenya, there was a trio which did tremendous work in obtaining funds from individuals and companies to assist needy people who had to pay medical bills from doctors and hospitals. A couple of them, Abdullah Maje and Amir Mandviwalla come to mind. They were vilified by the local jamaat but, conversely, a majority of 'faithfuls' were recipients of their help.

Mombasa had another charitable organization called Dawoodi Bohra Education Society, the main source of its funds was revenue properties left to it by wealthy Bohras. The Society, to its credit, educated the majority of Bohra doctors, lawyers, engineers, accountants. After 1963 the society was made to forcibly windup and its properties liquidated by Kothar.

AbdeYamani

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:50 am

Mkenya wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:44 pm SBM has boldly stated that his identity and where he lives is known by many. Many know where I am from - Kenya - and where I live - Canada.

In Mombasa, Kenya, there was a trio which did tremendous work in obtaining funds from individuals and companies to assist needy people who had to pay medical bills from doctors and hospitals. A couple of them, Abdullah Maje and Amir Mandviwalla come to mind. They were vilified by the local jamaat but, conversely, a majority of 'faithfuls' were recipients of their help.

Mombasa had another charitable organization called Dawoodi Bohra Education Society, the main source of its funds was revenue properties left to it by wealthy Bohras. The Society, to its credit, educated the majority of Bohra doctors, lawyers, engineers, accountants. After 1963 the society was made to forcibly windup and its properties liquidated by Kothar.
This community deserves what it has got, never stood along with those who wanted good for them.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:12 pm

Of course, any sensible person would agree with bhai Abde Yamani: "This community deserves what it has got, never stood along with those who wanted good for them." This is like this community is neurotic, like an alcoholic whose mind knows that the alcohol is causing him pain, yet goes with the craving.

So if that is the case, then we are barking up the wrong tree, when we are blaming the Seyednas, the Dais and the Kothar. It is the community that needs to be admonished.

On the other side of this equation is the thinking of Good and Evil. if the cause of this neurotic behavior is the Dais and the lust for wealth, then the fight against this evil, will alleviate the community from the evil and lead them to Salvation.

But as I wrote before, we now have the progressive dawoody bohra community and we should support people like Biwji and the institution he has strived to build single handedly; the Shukre Ilahi.

No matter what the Shaitan does, Allah's creation always works hard to thwart that evil.

We need to look at the good that fellow bohras do and learn from them or give them a helping hand.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:58 am

I think the court is waiting for muffys death so that the whole case can be dismissed.... KQ who went to court is already down.

Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain

Unread post by Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:32 am

Modi hai to mumkin hai.

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:13 am

Amil in my town calls KQ as jadugar, so I asked what does it means he says, whole kothari circle and jamiya students always called KQ as jadugar and believe he was in magic.

I was so surprised to hear this. so basically they respected was fake for KQ all his life and was always calling him names on his back.

I am sure they do have such other names for other shehzadas who is threat to muffy

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:35 am

If Shabab can call himself Talibbhai....anyone can call anyone anything.....LOL

AbdeYamani

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:00 pm

Is it true that during the judicial cross-examination, issue of Nass of Syedna Abdullah Badruddin (RA) on STS came up
and both sides were not able to present any tangible proof?

Does someone have information of who were the witness of Nass of Syedna Abdulla Badruddin on STS?

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:53 am

I will go to Kabrastan and check, unless the kaber has not been dug up by the MS goons who would equally like to put FS in it. :wink:

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:36 am

:mrgreen: For all those who believe that SMS or STF, will take you to heaven, why don't you ask these dais to share in their wealth with you so that when you are in heaven, you can be as well members of his group. SMB was estimated to have left 500 Million dollars to his sons and daughters and non to the bohra brethren. When those who meet him there will be as paupers there as they were here. :mrgreen:

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:24 am

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kenya-inma ... 020-12-20/

For the dais who have imprisoned us!

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:19 am

yfm wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:24 am https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kenya-inma ... 020-12-20/

You mean MS has imprisoned you somehow? STF is far from imprisoning anyone :shock:

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:47 am

yfm wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:24 am https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kenya-inma ... 020-12-20/

I have never understood your whining....Aren’t you an adult? What’s stopping you from walking away? Pray at home, cook at home, stop paying waajebaat! Voila, prison gates opened! Surely the pandemic has given you some practice!

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:24 am

Thinkforyourself bhai, you are definitely amusing!

It is not about ME or YOU, Thinkforyourself bhai.

It is about US. Collective communal. Hopefully it will change from Thinkforyourself to ThinkforUS :)

:wink:

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:29 am

One Dai and now three factions! How much more do we disintegrate?

Existence

Unread post by Existence » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:12 pm

yfm wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:29 am One Dai and now three factions! How much more do we disintegrate?
three factions ? which is latest ?

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:01 pm

Are you Existence or Existentialist?

All the money that was donated to the Dais is being used to fight for the title. Money that was donated even before the existence of the present dais.

Then they come asking for more donations to fight their court battles, in the name of Karse Mohemadi, give lillahi and do not expect it to be paid back to you, no return of principal!

Then we have those who have paid for their titles, the sheikhs and those with less money the mullas.

These are the factions, Existence bhai.

We as the bohra community do not matter or count.

The dais and their kins, the bhaisahebs continue to enrich themselves. The sheikhs and the mullas continue to feel high.

We as the community are prisoners in the 60 minutes episodes unless some one from England half English and Half Jamaican helps them to fight their "majburi". In our case, it will be half STF and half SMS who we are expecting to come to do what.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:29 am

THREE FACTIONS:

How the 51st Dai was undermined by his sons
The year 1967 was a memorable year for Bohras in East Africa. That was the year when plans hatched by late Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin and his brother late Yusuf Najmuddin were finally enacted. That was the year when they would replace the 1955 Dawoodi Bohra Jamaat of East Africa Constitution with their own. The 1955 Constitution was developed with consultations with Syedna Taher Saifuddin and was adopted at meeting of East African Jamaats on 17 April 1955 in Dar-es-Salaam. The Constitution was subsequently sanctioned by Syedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb (A.Q.) as 51st Dai-el-Mutlaq. In the preamble to the 1967 Constitution, it states

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:38 am

This may be a pass time for Existence, thinkforyourself, CraterLake, AbdeYamani and ETAll. But like the prisoners in the 60 Minutes, there have been man and women of high ideals, staunch muslims and dedicated and proud bohras who want a community that was respectable in the eyes of our ALLAh and his prophet (PBUH) and the Imam Ali, Hassan and Hussein and to our beloved Ma Fatima.

That is why they arose to make right that was wrong.

It is not for the like of Existence, thinkforyourself, CraterLake, AbdeYamani and ETAll who have Allah has given them limited and restricted vision.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:52 am

And who are gullible to believe that the Dais will TAKE them to Jannat. I mean who believe that the dais will TAKE them to jannat and NOT LEAD THEM TO JANNAT. Because how can a blind man lead another blind man? :?:
If your material status is what you are backing on, then you have to turn to the life of Ma Fatima whose mother was the richest woman in the world during those times and grasp what she preached. :shock:

Existence

Unread post by Existence » Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:51 am

I believe in giving charity and donations because i believed that GOD will reward me for sure without any doubt.

What happens to the money and how those responsible uses and utilise that money, they will be judged in Akheerat and how i will be judged too for sincere donations and charity.

Have Faith is all it takes !

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:51 am

Is it charity and donations or bribe money to stay in Jamat. Also who are you giving charity to?

The arabs have a saying " when you take your donkey to the shopping store, tie him to the post before you go in"

Again you are thinking about YOU/ME and not US. Don't confuse Faith in Allah with Faith in the Dais. Are they the same?

Existence

Unread post by Existence » Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:58 am

yfm wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:51 am Is it charity and donations or bribe money to stay in Jamat. Also who are you giving charity to?

The arabs have a saying " when you take your donkey to the shopping store, tie him to the post before you go in"

Again you are thinking about YOU/ME and not US. Don't confuse Faith in Allah with Faith in the Dais. Are they the same?
If you think and believe that the money you are giving away is a bribery, then that is your Belief.

Its a question of Belief, not the money,not the cents but your clear INTENTIONS.

If you intentions are noble and pure, then BelieVe that God will reward you for sure.

Arabs can say anything, look at them now, fighting with each other and watching other poor Muslim suffer.

Only a fool will take a donkey to shopping store.

I take my wives :D

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:16 am

Existence
I take my wives
WIVES??? you must be part of Kothari Mafia because they can only afford to take their WIVES to shopping Mall with the money received from Abdes/Amtes in the name of charity

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:42 pm

Existence: You must be very well off if you have more than one wife and you take them all shopping!

Existence

Unread post by Existence » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:57 pm

SBM wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:16 am Existence
I take my wives
WIVES??? you must be part of Kothari Mafia because they can only afford to take their WIVES to shopping Mall with the money received from Abdes/Amtes in the name of charity
Since you asked, i am MORE than Kothari Mafia :D

Existence

Unread post by Existence » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:58 pm

Mkenya wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:42 pm Existence: You must be very well off if you have more than one wife and you take them all shopping!

This is not something unusual. The Arabs do this all the time :wink:

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:32 am

Many years ago, when I argued with a man who delivered a pizza to my home, he said to me that I was a small fry and declined to deliverer the pizza..
e
You "existence" remind me of myself then. You claim you have direct line to allah (and I refer to allah with a small a) and have all this bellicose as I did, BUT yet you don't have the balls to disclose who you are and are in hiding as our 21 Imam. Yet these dais SFT or SMS have extravagant PaLaces in Egypt and in Africa and in Europe especially in Germany and are who are worth 500million in US.

Wake up Existence Bhai. If you are to defend this dais then do so as a MAN and not as a kid behind the mothers pardo.

Be a man and fight for the cause of RIGHT.