Bohras: Wake Up & Stop Being Victims Of "Fear Psychosis"

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Bohras: Wake Up & Stop Being Victims Of "Fear Psychosis"

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:30 am

The mafias of Saifee mahal have all along been very successful in subjugating the Bohras as they are very good psychologists. They know the tricks of the trade very well and have chosen to attack Bohras mentally by instilling a “Fear Psychosis” into them and the gullibles have very easily fallen into their trap. Firstly, they have instilled the fear of Jahannam into their minds and have been successful in brain washing them into believing that the ONLY route to Jannat is through the Dai and Bohra Qabrastan as ONLY the Dai has the divine authority to issue the permit to Heaven which Allah (swt) dare not refuse, the Dai strengthens his claim by daringly issuing a written letter to Allah (swt) (Ruku chithi) which according to their deviant beliefs is the ONLY requirement for one to get a place in Jannat, everything else is irrelevant ! Any other place in this beautiful world doesn’t have the divine sanctity which lies only in a Bohra Qabrastan. Hence a Bohra is shit scared of being buried anywhere else minus the NOC from the Dai. This sounds as foolish and stupid as the Hindu’s belief in an elephant god or a monkey god carrying a mountain to Lord Rama.

The other “Fear” instilled in a Bohra’s mind is of getting his siblings married minus the Nikah khutba by the Dai or his appointed Amil. The Dai has also been successful in brain washing Bohras into believing that a Nikah is illegitimate if it is performed by any other Muslim Maulvi except the Dai or his authorised Mullas. Hence any children born out of the wedlock is illegitimate if the Nikah is performed outside the Bohra fold.

Hence, the Dai and his zaadas now get a free hand in exploiting, humiliating and extorting hard earned money from the Bohras which ensures him of a continuous flow of income to finance his lavish and extravagant lifestyle without any questions being asked. His business of Islam flourishes leaps and bounds and his swiss bank accounts grow fatter and fatter. The Bohras are ready to live like slaves and accept the 24x7 torture and extortion as the fear factor suppresses any rational thinking and common sense.

If any Bohra refuses to pay wajebats as demanded by the Dai and his Amils as per his whims and fancies then the Amil says “Hamara thi kyaar talak bhaagso ? Nikah ane Mayyat na waqt tamara thi poore poora paisa vasool karsu” as he knows that come what may but a Bohra will never want to get buried in any other qabrastan and will also not want his children’s Nikah to be performed other than by the Bohra clergy. This “Fear Psychosis” is hence exploited to the fullest as it once again helps the Dai to extort as much money as possible as per his whims and fancies.

IF only the Bohras could use a little common sense and refuse to be victims of this “Fear Psychosis” then the Kothar’s financial empire would fall like a pack of cards in no time. The elders of our family are more prone to fall victims and it is the duty of the present day younger generation to put some sense into them which is no difficult task. They just have to show to them the world outside the Bohra cult and the billions of Muslims who are able to die peacefully and get married without any help from a leader who exploits Islam and its tenets for his selfish motives. Just explain to them that how on earth is it possible that the flight to Jannat can take-off ONLY from a Bohra Qabrastan ? Is the rest of the land on this earth evil ? Has Prophet (s.a.w.) ever issued a recommendation letter (Ruku chithi) to the dead ? Had the prophet (s.a.w.) ever earmarked any particular piece of land for the dead and issued farmans that anyone buried outside this land is destined to Hell ? Are any of these things mentioned anywhere in the Quran ? Had the Prophet (s.a.w.) ever stopped any burial if the deceased’s family refused to pay him for the piece of land where he would be buried ? Is there any mention in the Quran about the eligible persons who are permitted to perform Nikahs ? Does Quran say that only the Dai has the sole authority to appoint people of his choice to perform Nikahs ?

Kindly note that the above 2 things are the ONLY tools in the hands of Kothar which allows them to exploit the masses to the fullest and if Bohras start giving two hoots to these deviant practices which have no place in Islam or Quran then they can easily free themselves from the clutches of this evil mafias and live a peaceful and unhindered life without any interference from the evil clergy. They don’t need to live like slaves and call themselves one (abdes). They don’t need to fear the Saifee Mahal mafias or anyone else except Allah (swt) as they are answerable only to Him and no one else, their fate will be decided by Allah (swt) and not any of these tom, dick and harrys.

Rebel

Re: Bohras: Wake Up & Stop Being Victims Of "Fear Psychosis"

Unread post by Rebel » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:55 am

@GM-excellent post. You have really explained the problems of the system in a clear and accurate manner. We must also print and distribute this post to bohras where they don't have access to Internet and this site such as villages etc. People must understand how clergy blackmails them and what they must to prevent being blackmailed from these cruel clergy.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:12 am

All good about the post but why mock another religions beliefs ?

Progressives sound more regressive.

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:53 pm

Another bunch of lies bullshit and fantasy stories
Guys I swear on allah u but this ghulaam mohammed
Has openly praised the three shayateen abubakar umar and usman in one of private chat sometime back and u guys hav still allowed him to keep him in dawoodi bhora group chat!refraining frm using. Filthy words on this low level moron who is nothing but a big thug and a lier!
Sooner u guys understand better it is for all!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:20 pm

maxthemature wrote:Another bunch of lies bullshit and fantasy stories
Guys I swear on allah u but this ghulaam mohammed
Has openly praised the three shayateen abubakar umar and usman in one of private chat sometime back and u guys hav still allowed him to keep him in dawoodi bhora group chat!refraining frm using. Filthy words on this low level moron who is nothing but a big thug and a lier!
Sooner u guys understand better it is for all!
SMS has praised Narendra Modi-Baba Ramdev-Bal Thackrey who are the biggest Shaitan atleast the other 3 were Muslims and Imam Ali even took Misaq for their Khilaafats and prayed Salah with them.
SMS could not even convert a Hindu who witnessed his NUSS by SMB

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:08 am

As I may have written in another post, the OP captures what most people are really afraid of than fear of Allah.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:45 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:All good about the post but why mock another religions beliefs ?

Progressives sound more regressive.
I would agree with you that we need not mock anyones's religious beliefs, rituals or customs. But, what if our religion has made a mockery of our own selves. Do we have the right to object and stand up against the people who have made mockery our own religion and oppressed their own people in the name religion? Do we have a right to gain our freedom from this subjugation and mind control?

Liberalguy

Unread post by Liberalguy » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:07 pm

So how one knows that whether bohra clergy is right or wrong. They are asking for money only for the barakat in your rozi and sawaab ma shamil karwana khatir. They are Deen duniya na badshah and can have all the wealth in the world. But the life they are living is way simpler than the life a god on earth deserves. Well prophet too lived prosporous life (why should I believe anyone who says otherwise) and ali ni shaan judi hati (only mumineen needs to follow his example, not maula).
So my point is why I should listen to a random guy on internet and not the official head of my cult... Sorry sect. (Well of course there is a competition now but how can majority be wrong? Truth has been established throughout the history by what majority of ppl of particular grp believed and hardly by reason, evidence and honest reflection, isn't it? )
But again the price I will have to pay to rebel against bohra clergy is way too high than what I have been already paying to them. Plus I don't have much time left for other things apart from my work, majlis and jaman.
Ultimately who cares about truth especially if it's too vague to know one.
And pls don't quote ayaat ahadees and other such references to me. I have never cared to learn arabic or tried to think what they actually mean which was reinforced by the clergy. They told me only they can understand its true meaning and if I differ in my interpretation i am wrong by default. Then what's the point of studying them on my own.

And finally who the hell cares what the fancy word fear psychosis means.
I am simple minded bohri and my vocab is confined to vepar, mawaid, names of my fav dishes and fav zadas. And even if am learned, I dare not open my mind enough for any derogatory enlightenment talk.

So forget about reform and go to sleep.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:39 pm

The sect or cult is not reformable. It is too late and too complex . The indoctrination has taken root in the DNA . We should expend effort in creating a greener pasture so when they do breakout they have somewhere to land and give those who want to leave an option to rebel or question while in the cult.

However what is obligatory as compassionate social being and a good Muslim is in exposing the evil, falsehood and weaken the chains of slavery and oppression so that those abdes who wish to free themselves can do so easily . We should not care if one or many free themselves .

The future of reformists mission needs to change if it is to remain relevant in the future, by opening holes in the dungeons so people can voluntarily escape to freedom. If they don't see the hole through the walls how will they know there is another life on the other side and may be better than their fully serviced fed, sheltered dungeon ?

This change is adapting the reform mission to reality and responding to practicality.

Sometimes to make those escape holes we may have to use tough measures and there may be unintentional damage. But it is good investment to achieve a goal.

Liberalguy

Unread post by Liberalguy » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:43 pm

Ozdundee wrote:The sect or cult is not reformable. It is too late and too complex . The indoctrination has taken root in the DNA . We should expend effort in creating a greener pasture so when they do breakout they have somewhere to land and give those who want to leave an option to rebel or question while in the cult.

However what is obligatory as compassionate social being and a good Muslim is in exposing the evil, falsehood and weaken the chains of slavery and oppression so that those abdes who wish to free themselves can do so easily . We should not care if one or many free themselves .

The future of reformists mission needs to change if it is to remain relevant in the future, by opening holes in the dungeons so people can voluntarily escape to freedom. If they don't see the hole through the walls how will they know there is another life on the other side and may be better than their fully serviced fed, sheltered dungeon ?

This change is adapting the reform mission to reality and responding to practicality.

Sometimes to make those escape holes we may have to use tough measures and there may be unintentional damage. But it is good investment to achieve a goal.

Very true. But what I have understood so far is any progressive movement is rational rather than religious in nature because it adapts to the evolved values as human civilization has made progress. It asks to use your own brain rather than accepting the authority blindly and appeals to humanitarian values rather than religious ones.
Now the best thing progressives can do is organise and create a community that is based on modern humanitarian values. But as far as I know bohras most of them are simple minded and would rather follow a leader blindly than think for themselves. Only time they would feel succumbed to authority is when they'll have to shell out more and more money. There is no hope unless they realise the importance of freedom of mind and weigh it more than money. And secular education in case of bohras have failed to help them.

think

Unread post by think » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:44 pm

it is not a matter of blindly following. firon had his religion and moses had his religion. The crux of the matter is to follow the truth and leave falsehood. And in this quest for truth questions will be raised and truth will have to be said. To day sms can boast to be a representative of Allah but does he have any clear proofs. like moses or other servants of Allah?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:30 pm

Liberalguy wrote:But as far as I know bohras most of them are simple minded and would rather follow a leader blindly than think for themselves.
2:170

And when it is said to them, "Follow what Allah has revealed," they say, "Rather, we will follow that which we found our fathers doing." Even though their fathers understood nothing, nor were they guided?