No Polling in Dubai for Ramadan this year

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Akhtiar Wahid

No Polling in Dubai for Ramadan this year

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:10 am

This year due to unforeseen reasons and government objection towards bohras activities, polling will not be done. It will be first come based seating in Masjid.
Saifee Masjid which is one of the old masjids in Dubai Deira Naif souq area, has been tampered several times during the course of three years, Saifee Masjid was in perfect condition but because of greed of Dubai Aamil and few jamat higher ups, masjid was tampered. People were given false hopes that due to increase in Dubai's bohra population we need to built bigger premises. Huge amount of funds were collected from mumineen in the name of Masjid renovation fund. Keeping all this in mind the authorities observed this dubious activity of bohras carefully and decided to limit their activities in this region. Funds have gone unaccountable and there is no one to answer queries regarding this mishap.
Dubai's aamil Kinana BS nephew of Muffadal Saifuddin saab has withdrew from this issue and tight lipped his mouth, he being the nephew and closest to Muffadal Saifuddin saab dawat has got a transfer to badri Mahal Mumbai.
So now people are handicapped and cannot even perform basics like namaaz at the saifee masjid.

MMH

Re: No Polling in Dubai for Ramadan this year

Unread post by MMH » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:47 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:This year due to unforeseen reasons and government objection towards bohras activities, polling will not be done. It will be first come based seating in Masjid.
Saifee Masjid which is one of the old masjids in Dubai Deira Naif souq area, has been tampered several times during the course of three years, Saifee Masjid was in perfect condition but because of greed of Dubai Aamil and few jamat higher ups, masjid was tampered. People were given false hopes that due to increase in Dubai's bohra population we need to built bigger premises. Huge amount of funds were collected from mumineen in the name of Masjid renovation fund. Keeping all this in mind the authorities observed this dubious activity of bohras carefully and decided to limit their activities in this region. Funds have gone unaccountable and there is no one to answer queries regarding this mishap.
Dubai's aamil Kinana BS nephew of Muffadal Saifuddin saab has withdrew from this issue and tight lipped his mouth, he being the nephew and closest to Muffadal Saifuddin saab dawat has got a transfer to badri Mahal Mumbai.
So now people are handicapped and cannot even perform basics like namaaz at the saifee masjid.

Akhtiar bhai I live in DXB too and I am curious to know why the jamaat insists on the Quran Tasmee to enable everyone to do the polling when that's not going to happen this year? My husband wont do his Tasmee and sees no reason why we shouldn't be allowed to poll just because he hasn't done the tasmee.

I think what the hukumat is objecting to is that we are seen in huge flocks when there is an urus or jaman and Lailatul Qadr but when it comes to the farizat namaaz (5 times prayers) there are hardly any people going to masjid. I also came to know from a friend that Bohra activities were being monitored closely after the Al Quoz Markaz closed down, I don't know if you are aware but we were explicitly told not to do maatam after a certain time but continued to do so and because the markaz was in a residential area, the people (who are probably well connected) complained to the authorities on the disturbance caused by the maatam sound.

I believe their Ruler's religious clergy is from Saudi Arabia and all this monitoring is being done on his instigation....

Oh and BTW are you aware that there are a lot of Bohras/ Shias who's visa's aren't getting renewed in UAE. Dubai is lenient but Abu Dhabi and Sharjah have had several instances of non- renewals.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:37 pm

Sorry for ignorance but what is Tasmee?

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:53 pm

What's polling?

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:32 pm

SBM wrote:Sorry for ignorance but what is Tasmee?
Its a test where a line from the quran has to be read out so the fluency with your quran can be rated....

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:44 pm

and what is polling?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:45 pm

MMH wrote:
SBM wrote:Sorry for ignorance but what is Tasmee?
Its a test where a line from the quran has to be read out so the fluency with your quran can be rated....
Wow that is what Bohraism is now that one has to be tested to reading Quran. If they can start teaching Quran instead of Ghano Jivo then they did not have to do this :x

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:10 am

Sufi monk wrote:and what is polling?
Polling is a method of alloting masalla spaces to everyone on a 4 weekly basis so there si a fair distribution of preferential spaces (waqaf/waqaf wagar)mainly in the women's section.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:58 am

glad to know that progerssives were able to kick out kinana from dubai. I bet he is loaded with all the loot that was to be used for masjid.
aise beiman log par iman wale mumineen kaise yakeen kar le te hai .Allah kare ke jald se jald mumineen ke ankhain khule.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:20 am

He was not kicked out, he did a voluntary exit from amalat of Dubai due to plush position in Badri Mahal, he has very good oratory skills and is very influential person in dawat. He is married to the grand daughter of SMB (RA) and is nephew of Muffadal bhaisaab. He was surrounded by goons and thugs who made it big time in Dubai with illicit funds of dawat. These guys now have huge mansions and several cars within time span of 15 years.
Kinana BS has made lots of money and he holds a powerful status in dawat because of this money collected from mazdoor and working class of Dubai.
He jet sets 9 months a year every miqaat and moula excursion, you can spot him frequently in saifee mahal and within the entourage of Dai always.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:31 am

Question to any die hard abde reading this forum - Why waste time and resources for this space allotment process. Simply follow first come, first serve seating arrangement. There will be no reason for any conflict or any corruption. Why make things complicated when it can be so simple.
MMH wrote:
Sufi monk wrote:and what is polling?
Polling is a method of alloting masalla spaces to everyone on a 4 weekly basis so there si a fair distribution of preferential spaces (waqaf/waqaf wagar)mainly in the women's section.

TheLiberatedOne

Unread post by TheLiberatedOne » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:39 am

I did not understand this statement.... I assume that the Saifee Masjid is still operational... so why would they not be able to perform namaaz there?

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:50 am

When the masjid is in uncompromising condition wherein one can see that masjid is in repairs and still goes there for prayers and other bohra activities is against the law of land.
In U.A.E Dubai it is illegal to do any religious activities within the mosque premises which will be going under a redevelopment phase.
Dubai Jamaat pays lot of fines and under the table to the authorities of Dubai to perform their activities without any issues from the government.
But there is a metaphor " Jab paap ka ghara bahr jaata hain toh upar waley ki jhadu chalti hain."
Allah (SWT) is clearing the shirk from the planet earth.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:51 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:He was not kicked out, he did a voluntary exit from amalat of Dubai due to plush position in Badri Mahal, he has very good oratory skills and is very influential person in dawat. He is married to the grand daughter of SMB (RA) and is nephew of Muffadal bhaisaab. He was surrounded by goons and thugs who made it big time in Dubai with illicit funds of dawat. These guys now have huge mansions and several cars within time span of 15 years.
Kinana BS has made lots of money and he holds a powerful status in dawat because of this money collected from mazdoor and working class of Dubai.
He jet sets 9 months a year every miqaat and moula excursion, you can spot him frequently in saifee mahal and within the entourage of Dai always.

Kinana b.s's wife is not SMB's grand daughter. She is Taher Saifuddin Moula's daughter's grand daughter, so SMB's sister's grand daughter. Kinana b.s is an academic scholar. He has been offered the position of Amirul Jamea as well. His mom is Zohratus Sharaf bensaab's sister, Maria bensaab. His father is the amil of Surat Muder b.s who was taking signatures of people on blank papers after SMB's death. His brother, Qusai bhaisaheb is amil of Sharjah who's wife is SMB's grand daughter, she is Qaid Johar b.s's daughter.

I hope I have thoroughly confused all of you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:02 pm

Mumineen
if you have fear of Allah then protect Masjid for which money was collected even from poor labour class. Prepare detail report of the crimes of Kinana, the arrogant and forward it to all the departments,in Dubai. What one can expect from the "Nasale Haraam" of Yusuf Najmuddin?

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:39 pm

MMH wrote:
Akhtiar Wahid wrote:He was not kicked out, he did a voluntary exit from amalat of Dubai due to plush position in Badri Mahal, he has very good oratory skills and is very influential person in dawat. He is married to the grand daughter of SMB (RA) and is nephew of Muffadal bhaisaab. He was surrounded by goons and thugs who made it big time in Dubai with illicit funds of dawat. These guys now have huge mansions and several cars within time span of 15 years.

Kinana b.s's wife is not SMB's grand daughter. She is Taher Saifuddin Moula's daughter's grand daughter, so SMB's sister's grand daughter. Kinana b.s is an academic scholar. He has been offered the position of Amirul Jamea as well. His mom is Zohratus Sharaf bensaab's sister, Maria bensaab. His father is the amil of Surat Muder b.s who was taking signatures of people on blank papers after SMB's death. His brother, Qusai bhaisaheb is amil of Sharjah who's wife is SMB's grand daughter, she is Qaid Johar b.s's daughter.

even after having academic knowledge if kinnana is supporting muffy then all his mehnat of studies goes to gutter.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:35 pm

Sufi monk wrote:
MMH wrote:

even after having academic knowledge if kinnana is supporting muffy then all his mehnat of studies goes to gutter.
Mufaddal Moula is kinana b.s's masaji. Obviously he will support Mufaddal moula....hypothetically speaking, if there is a power shift to SKQ...I don't think the aamils can continue living the way they presently do...right?

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:59 am

I have also heard that there wont be any namaz held in Markaz, it will be just Taheri Manzil, Saifee Masjid, Burhani Masjid and Dawat building. Last year was a relief. But this time it will be different.

qamarlight

Unread post by qamarlight » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:03 pm

This post is in support of the Dubai Amil Kinana B.S. He is very well learned and extremely hardworking, honest and a just Amil. Remember he is a Amil his first loyalty lies to the Kothar and then to the Abdes. Whatever I know he is a honest Amil and would never embezzle funds, yes the Dubai jamaat is full on scoundrel, and he may have collected money from the mazdoor....but what this forum and the people will never know how much he has helped the labour class of Dubai. My only reason to publish this post is it very easy to spoil someones image, but since I have interacted with Kinana B.S. I can vouch that in all the bad experiences we have of the kothar some good still prevails.

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:25 pm

qamarlight wrote:This post is in support of the Dubai Amil Kinana B.S. He is very well learned and extremely hardworking, honest and a just Amil. Remember he is a Amil his first loyalty lies to the Kothar and then to the Abdes. Whatever I know he is a honest Amil and would nyever embezzle funds, yes the Dubai jamaat is full on scoundrel, and he may have collected money from the mazdoor....but what this forum and the people will never know how much he has helped the labour class of Dubai. My only reason to publish this post is it very easy to spoil someones image, but since I have interacted with Kinana B.S. I can vouch that in all the bad experiences we have of the kothar some good still prevails.
The Amil's loyalty is to the members of the Jamaat he is posted to.
The Kothar and the Dai are supposed to serve the members of their congregation.
This is similar to the fact government exists to serve the people.

Not the other way around, as you have been led to believe.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:39 pm

qamarlight wrote:This post is in support of the Dubai Amil Kinana B.S. He is very well learned and extremely hardworking, honest and a just Amil. Remember he is a Amil his first loyalty lies to the Kothar and then to the Abdes. Whatever I know he is a honest Amil and would never embezzle funds, yes the Dubai jamaat is full on scoundrel, and he may have collected money from the mazdoor....but what this forum and the people will never know how much he has helped the labour class of Dubai. My only reason to publish this post is it very easy to spoil someones image, but since I have interacted with Kinana B.S. I can vouch that in all the bad experiences we have of the kothar some good still prevails.
bhai, if kinnana was learned and honest he would never stand in side of muffy, no dignified man/woman can stand in side of muffy <whatsoever>

qamarlight

Unread post by qamarlight » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:29 pm

This is in response to my earlier post for Kinana B'S I am in agreement with the view of sufi monk and alam. ...but that is in a idealistic situation. Just remember the nursery rhyme we Learned and still teach our children
Ba Ba Black Sheep have u any wool
Yes Sir Yes Sir three bags full
ONE FOR MY MASTER
One for the Dame
And One for the little AbDe who lives down the lane.
If he is standing by SMS it's his choice and if u stand by u r master/employers nothing bad.
In recent times take the case of Dr Manmohan Singh. He was associated with a corrupt party but his individual integrity was never question.....He was part of a system.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:23 am

qamarlight wrote:He was part of a system.
And that sums up our religion ... it is actually a system :)

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:04 pm

qamarlight wrote:This is in response to my earlier post for Kinana B'S I am in agreement with the view of sufi monk and alam. ...but that is in a idealistic situation. Just remember the nursery rhyme we Learned and still teach our children
Ba Ba Black Sheep have u any wool
Yes Sir Yes Sir three bags full
ONE FOR MY MASTER
One for the Dame
And One for the little AbDe who lives down the lane.
If he is standing by SMS it's his choice and if u stand by u r master/employers nothing bad.
In recent times take the case of Dr Manmohan Singh. He was associated with a corrupt party but his individual integrity was never question.....He was part of a system.
Individuals are always more saner and have more integrity than the "systems" they represent and defend. Group think degenerates into group shrink and corrupts our better sensibilities for the illusion that we are working toward the common good, but in fact toward long term harm. Look at our politics, and countries, wars, terrorism, genocide. A bad system corrupts, denigrates the soul, and nurtures otherwise good people to do incredible harm. The army, the terrorists are examples.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:02 pm

Kothar is constructing a residential building in Dubai consisting of 6 floors having 4 flats per floor. The cost of a 2 BHK flat is around Rs.1.7 crores and all the flats were booked by the influential people within minutes of the launch.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:14 pm

SBM wrote:
MMH wrote: Its a test where a line from the quran has to be read out so the fluency with your quran can be rated....
Wow that is what Bohraism is now that one has to be tested to reading Quran. If they can start teaching Quran instead of Ghano Jivo then they did not have to do this :x
SBM bhai- from what I hear, after they do the tests, they are considering starting classes so that adults can learn to read the quran more fluently. So the intention is a good one..I am quite interested in improving my quran reading skills so was pretty happy to do the tasmee..

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:19 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Kothar is constructing a residential building in Dubai consisting of 6 floors having 4 flats per floor. The cost of a 2 BHK flat is around Rs.1.7 crores and all the flats were booked by the influential people within minutes of the launch.
GM Bhai...you know if you point out this to any bohra who is happy to be a part of the system, he/ she will say 'oh, such politics are prevalent everywhere. so what is the big deal about this?' People are ok to be part of such a 'class' system....and I say class system because I do think there is a 'class' of privileged people who gain/flourish/ progress because of the preferential treatment meted out to them...

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:22 pm

Another proper bullshit...kinana bsb has not relocated anywhere but his brother from sharjah amil hAs!
Kinana bs is still the aamil of dubai and is coming back here soon!
And yes he is a very good person,has personally helped so may people
And has done so much good for the jhumaath,the best being creating flats for bachlors and strugglers in mumineen in deira with everything provided
Akhtiar ideot u don't believe in our dai zamaan and beloved mola tus then don't poke ur nose and spread stupid rumour for ur screwed up fraudster kq sake atleast!!!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:17 pm

asalaamalykum Max brother,
you have been on a vacation trip it seems.... with your fake Moula.
Since your back i welcome you whole heartily, please constrain from calling names to others, i have not used any derogatory comments or name calling for you.
Questions:
Please name properties, welfare and community ground work which Kinana BS has done for fellow mumineens?
Please mention people who have benefited from him!
Please tell me more about why he is not being transferred to Badri Mahal, and why for so long he has been handling both Dubai and Qusais Jamaat, wherein lot of people had prompted for another separate jamaat with single different Aamil for Qusais?
Why for past 4 years Saifee Masjid is in ruins, where in the proposed renovation plan was to complete the masjid structure with new extended floors within one year?
Why even after government warning on prohibition on conducting late events and loud noise (Maatam and Bayans) are not followed, since Aqa Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) had instructed us to follow the law of lands, neighboring countries like Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain have banned Bohra activities in public.?
Why does Jamaat pay hefty fines for disposing jaman wastage where ever they want whenever they want ? whose money is this which is being paid for fines!
why has he instructed jaman and majlis for all events (whole 52 dai's urus and jaman) even jamans for 10mi and pehli raat? Such practice is not even followed in India, Not even in Jamea, since i have been in Jamea for 4 years! once Badrul Jamali BS was here on Dubai's trip and he laughed out when they said we do jamans every month of 10mi tarikh! Why wastage of community funds on non necessarily Jamans and events.
Why is that in such a country where bank gives interest free loans with easy down payments, where as Qarz-e-Hasanat is given on 3 cheques gurantor and Gold WHY?!?! are'nt we suppose to make it easy for our fellow mumineen brothers and sister in foreign land.
Are you resident of Dubai?! if not than DONT POKE YOUR SICK A** NOSE IN SUCH MATTERS WHERE YOU DO NOT BELONG, I HAVE BEEN LIVING HERE FOR PAST 35 YEARS. I KNOW INSIDE OUT OF MY COUNTRY.
please do not run away with your fake moula to different towns or cities or hunting trips.
Answer my lovely question!

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:39 am

Firstly when u were drinking milk as a baby my family was well setlled here in dubaai! We r born and bought up here so don't bullshit and fool people furthur about bhaisaab and other things
I wud explain to others on this forum abt ur msges but not to u because unlike the whole world in mumineen who r on haq with mola tus...ideots like u r still with loosers like him who r nothing but trouble makers wallahilazeem!
Apart from nass audio video proofs personally we hav upteen of proofs of that fraud family(again:wallailazeem) and its a pity u r still wit them! Completely pity u top to bottom!!
And whoever swears and talks wit disrespect with dai zamaan or imam will b dealt harshly like zingerbhai said won't leave in one piece!!!
Kinana bsb initiated tht housing and flats for bachlors and strugglers in deira naif road with every single thing provided!
Kinana bsb has helped with money to 100s of mumineen who r in desperate need and there r many people as proof for the same!
During recession so many cases and fraud running away cases in particular bsb handled it and solved it took headaches on his shoulders! Names can b given too for such people!
Not once has he asked any of us any unjustifiable money never! Infact during waajebaat he doesn't even bother if u give him same figures compared to last year! Kinana bsb has kept good reputation with the sheikh and every eid with few members go personally and wish him it has helped the community in many ways!
As for saifee masjid project is concerned first learn ur basic facts from some dawoodi bhoras(mumineen) and then start barking here! Do u even know how much difficulties we have faced? U think
Talkin abt this soft topic money u will fool people here??
U don't believe in mola tus so just get the hell out of our affairs!
Waeza keela lahum la tufsedu fi alarde..kaalu innama nahno muslehun! For ppl like u there is no solution, its clearly mentioned in kuran!