Qutbuddin's sons assaulted by Burhani Guards

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
james

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by james » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:31 am

MMH wrote:
Rebel wrote:MMH - confront 007 (aka James) - most of time he talks nonsense and he doesn't even know what is he talking about....
Rebel, I don't want to answer him...he will stoop to any level to demean someone who's point of view or beliefs differ from his. If I give my opinion about what I feel about a situation he will call me a bigot just by taking a part of my entire comment and not look at what I said in entirety.
He can be as conceited and as biased as he wants in his comments and resort to name calling instead of putting forward a legitimate argument.
Are you accusing me of taking your post out of context ?
can you imagine how uncouth and insolent our women folk will look. That too in Raudat Tahera..this is how women who live in slums behave.
Here,you have identified uncouth and insolent behavior with women living in the slums.Your disgusting opinion regarding women living in slums makes you a bigot.

When in a hole,stop digging.

james

Unread post by james » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:33 am

MMH wrote:
Rebel wrote:Ok MMH I would agree with you...
Go get some beauty sleep brother :D don't fret over the 007....you bombarding him and even the other people like Sceptical, GM bhai, think for yourself and lots of others makes me smile.. :)
For someone who doesn't want to talk to me,You sure like to discuss me with others. :mrgreen:

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:55 am

James,
You are trying hard to protect the hooligans.
See the videos and see exactly opposites what you are saying. Please restrict you self defending wrong people who are creating the image of our community as talibanies. Ramazan is the month of teaching good things.

james

Unread post by james » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:03 am

zinger wrote:James bhai, sorry, but your excuses do not fly here!!!
Instead of dismissing my post as "excuses",you could highlight them for further discussion.
You have been trying to convince me how i am wrong for the past so many days now, but i have been keeping quiet out of respect for you. Please dont push your luck anymore
Make no mistake,I don't have any desire to convince you of anything.A conversation/debate entails one defending their point of view.It has been your view to discuss some issues privately so the seagulls don't get a chance to circle you and I endorse that view.You needn't have stayed quiet anytime.I welcome you to be a critic.
I am aghast that Mufaddal Maula has not issued any form of condemnation over the incident.
Please cite examples of the 52nd Dai RA issuing any form of condemnation over the alleged incidents which took place in Udaipur and Galiakot for better facilitation of this discussion.In event you can't find any,please uphold Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS to the same benchmark.In fact,let me make it easier for you.Please cite the office of 52nd Dai RA issuing an official condemnation after Khuzema was allegedly attacked by people of Surat in the last decade.
As for your "REPORT", it has so many holes in it, it cannot hold water.
I welcome you to bring me up to speed.So we can collectively try to plug those holes.

i would suggest you do what i am doing right now.... RECONSIDER WHAT ARE WE DOING AND WHERE ARE WE HEADED!!!! THERE IS NO CHANCE IN HELL THAT YOU CAN JUSTIFY WHAT HAS HAPPENED
You would do well to copy paste my post where I justify any overact as alleged.
My name is Zainul. I have given misaq to Mufaddal Maula. because of this, i was duty bound to defend his name, in spite of all his flaws. i am proclaiming it here now. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY MORE OF THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR FROM A DAI. PLEASE GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. I CANNOT STAND BY THE RULES YOU IMPLEMENT AND THE ACTS YOU DO AND YOUR SCHEMES

for the last few months, i have been trying to defend his flaws, but enough is enough, he needs to get this message loud and clear now
What behavior you're referring to? Funny how you chide the Syedna TUS for the actions of a few. The Mumbai Mirror article cites 5 names. You want to castigate the entire community over the alleged acts of say,40-50 people ? Incredible.
Just so you know, i and my entire thaal group left the masjid last evening because we could not stand the filth and abuse that was coming out of people around us, in the month of Ramzan, sitting on the thaal
You refuse sustenance from Allah Ta'ala as a means of protest ? Good for you.Instead of refusing to eat,you could do an experiment.Gather 30 people and try to do zyarah at the same time when there is a wait in queue. Do report back with the findings.

Rebel

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:06 am

If need arises MS and his gang could apologize to pacify and as a political move to win hearts of the disgruntled minority. His father did apologize to the Sunni school of thought when he publicly degraded the three individuals.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:19 am

007- your Syednas actions are reflected in actions of people in the community, these 40 to 50 people that you talk about or even 4 to 5 people can only act if your Syedna has given permission to use force against people who come for ziarat. Syedna is like a God to the community, no one especially in the khidmat committee would act his will or wishes. If syedna endorses force and hatred the people in the community act with his endorsement.

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:25 am

I been reading the events of the last 24 hours and just now brought myself to look at the videos - I was too distraught by the inhumanity of it. And right under the shadow Burhanuddin Maulas grave. But I have to say that I was waiting and wondering when SKQ and his camp would start taking steps (such as attending raudat, leading Namaaz in masjids, etc) . it's about time the hiding and passive approach stopped. . Eventually the attacks will become embraces - but lets not wait for another few 100 years for that to happen ( Iam referring to the Alvi mazun's warm reception by SMS during sipaaras majlis.).

If women were involved in perpetrating the attacks, how come they were not arrested? That would be sending a wrong and dangerous message if the law does not apply equally to all.
Arrest her or them if they committed a crime like their male counterparts. And then see the tables turn and see how well these women shape up. I hope these arrests serve as a much needed example and reminder for mutual respect and compassion.

Rang makes an excellent point by comparison of the Saudis... Well done !
Zinger, I salute you for drawing the line and being true to yourself, even when it's inconvenient. That is a bold move on your part to say enough is enough

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:31 am

Received on whatsup:
Gai kal thi wathsup upper kisam kisam na messages, videos ane photos Khuzemabhaisaheb Qtbuddin na farzando ni ziharat na silsilama ave che.

Apne shanti priya kom che ane apna moula shanti na doot che, em chapre besi ne pukariye che. Pan have vakhat avi gayo che ke apne vichari ye ke khare khar apni kom shanti ma mane che!

Gai kal no je incident banyo thena thi to jaraye lagtu nathi. KQ. Sahebna farzando ziyarat karva aave ema khotu su che. Temna dada ane kaka ni zirat karvi emni faraz che ane aapni zimmedari che ke teo shanti si ziarat kari ne jai.

Teo e ardhi rat pachino time select kario. Samate? Jethi shanti si jiarat kari sake. Ardhi rate aatlu log samate bhegu karwama aviyu? Jarur koi sajis che. Aqa moula taraf si em cort ne bayendhri aapvama avi che ke them ne kom na koi pan mazar ke masjid ma jata rokwama nahi aave. Pachi samate burhani gard na member bhega thai gaya ane KQ sahib na farzando nu apman karwama avyu. Hu darek shanti priya mumenin ne appeal karuchu kea a vat upper gore kare. Su aa harkat thi aqa moula ni badnami court ma nahi thai? AA loko je e sharmnak harkat kariche te moula na mohib che ke dusmano? Ek video ma je bhai national dress ma ek farzand ne marvani harkat kariche e saf dekhai che. Aa bhai e moula na farman ni behurmati karine eno misaq todi nakhyo che.

Ek bhen ye farzand na matha ne dhakko mari ne kabar parthi uthavi lidho. Su aa harkat koi bairo ne shobha dai che? Ane pachi e bairo pan fazando lai ne aviya hata em khevu e loko ni zahiliyat batave che. Koi samazdar mumenin aa vat ne manse nahi.

Aj sudhi aap ne joyu che ke KQ sahib taraf si koi pan evi uskerni ke evi harkat karva ma aavi nathi jethi aapni komne niche jovu pade. Aapna kasre aali na sahebo, amilo ane na samaj mumenino e KQ sahib upper lanato padhi. AA hadsa na divase chor vagere rastana mavali oni jem galio boli. Su aa badhu AMAN ma manti aapni kom mate shobha de che?

Me Ali Qader moula ne misaq apiyo che, ane Mara germarge gayela bhai o ne vinanti che ke evi harkat na karo ke aamara jeva AMAN ma manva wala mumenino nu mathu sharam thi juki jay.

Aqa moula ne mari vinanti che ke taratj burhani gaurd na goonda jeva isamo ne tarataj burhani gaurd mathi nikali nakhva ma aave. Jiva re pan KQ sahib ke emna farzando jiyarat mate aave to shanti si jiyarat kari jai sake evo bandobast karvama aave.

AA babat ma turant action leva ma nahi aave to zahir che ke kom na AMAN pasand loko dur thata jase ane gooda onu raj kayam thatu rehse. Moula jaldi kai karo. Kom ne goonada ona panja mathi chudao.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:40 am

@zingerbhai: you had gain respect in my heart not because you had said something against ms but purely because you had shown courage to condemn about wrong things going in our so called peace loving community.

Truly bhai you had shown value of Ramzaan month.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:50 am

Guys now please excuse James he is very dedicated towards his 9 to 5 job in kothar.

James this time ask ur aqa to increase ur salary by double because everyday he or his followers does something foolishness/zahiliat and you poor being have to defend him if not logical than by saying foolish or rubbish things.

Request to kothar, kindly reconsider the salary format of all these people who are appointed to defend ms afterall they are indeed doing tough work to defend brainless ms and his clans.

Kharas_Mithas

Unread post by Kharas_Mithas » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:26 am

james wrote:
Rebel wrote:Almost 70 percent of the community members are illiterate
Projection,much?
Yes in fact there are 90%' as we have seen literates acting worst than illiterates :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kharas_Mithas

Unread post by Kharas_Mithas » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:31 am

way2go wrote:
james wrote: Haider Calcuttawala

Shabbir Dana

Habeel Khorakiwala

Shabbir Tambawala

Arsiwala Brothers are some of them according to my sources.
SHAME ON YOU Jamesbhai! Lying in the month of Ramzaan!!! You are very well aware these were not the people who attacked but were protecting the 3 sons from the attackers. Khuda no khauf to karo aa mubarak mahina maa!
James bhai toh mufaddal moula na bayaan par aansoo bahavine 8 jannat apni jeb ma kidi che. Hawe su ahne khuda no khauf :mrgreen:

james

Unread post by james » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:59 am

saminaben wrote: If women were involved in perpetrating the attacks, how come they were not arrested? That would be sending a wrong and dangerous message if the law does not apply equally to all.
Arrest her or them if they committed a crime like their male counterparts. And then see the tables turn and see how well these women shape up. I hope these arrests serve as a much needed example and reminder for mutual respect and compassion.
Unconfirmed reports state that the woman in question was a lackey of sons of Khuzema and she was told to behave in that way so as to garner sympathy and increase the number of followers of Khuzema which are currently in 100s.

james

Unread post by james » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:01 am

way2go wrote:
james wrote: Haider Calcuttawala

Shabbir Dana

Habeel Khorakiwala

Shabbir Tambawala

Arsiwala Brothers are some of them according to my sources.
SHAME ON YOU Jamesbhai! Lying in the month of Ramzaan!!! You are very well aware these were not the people who attacked but were protecting the 3 sons from the attackers. Khuda no khauf to karo aa mubarak mahina maa!
The names which I have stated before were allegedly responsible for starting the mess when they tried to jump queue and manhandled a person who told them to get in line.Hoodlums the pair of them.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:06 am

James you make MS and his sons stand in a queue first! Please don't keep harping about your queue when you know very well that the Muqaddas Dai's family never stands in a queue!

james

Unread post by james » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:17 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:James you make MS and his sons stand in a queue first! Please don't keep harping about your queue when you know very well that the Muqaddas Dai's family never stands in a queue!
Twist and turn all you like,I am not talking about the sons of Khuzema but the hoodlums they had brought with them around 20-25 people.Try to keep up.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:26 am

james wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote:James you make MS and his sons stand in a queue first! Please don't keep harping about your queue when you know very well that the Muqaddas Dai's family never stands in a queue!
Twist and turn all you like,I am not talking about the sons of Khuzema but the hoodlums they had brought with them around 20-25 people.Try to keep up.
We saw in the video that the Qutbuddin friends exhibited the utmost decorum. It was your shrieking shrews and stone throwing guards that got violent. And next time ask MS to check his entourage in at the gate.

And as it turns out they were smart to bring their friends or there is no telling what those people would have done. We are already aware of your disdain for law of the land and you probably do not consider yourself above the Almighty's laws when it comes to taking life. There is no way you can defend this James. You cannot twist and turn and thrash around and call people who are getting rocks thrown at them the hoodlums :)

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:34 am

Forwarded message.....

Something else has happened yesterday which has gone unreported.....

Some of the members of our community gundaa police (Burhani Gaurds) were following the cars ( 3 cars) of KQ's sons on their two wheelers. Mumbai Police were also with d cars of KQ. Despite that BG's were following the KQ cars. When d cars were nearing Dadar BG's crossed the limit of bearance of Mumbai Police when they started to obstruct the traffic and especially KQ cars....

The police stopped their vehicle and manged to catch hold of some of the BG's.

I need not say what has happened next...but these fortunate BG's will now think twice before they follow any vehicle again in their whole lifetime...and especially KQ vehicles...

I await to know the names of the fortunate BG's....

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:00 am

james wrote:
saminaben wrote: If women were involved in perpetrating the attacks, how come they were not arrested? That would be sending a wrong and dangerous message if the law does not apply equally to all.
Unconfirmed reports state that the woman in question was a lackey of sons of Khuzema and she was told to behave in that way so as to garner sympathy and increase the number of followers of Khuzema which are currently in 100s.
Unconfirmed reports or the reality is that its just another example of SMS devious methods, that you bullies are masters at.

So you basically agree that she behaved wrongfully..

Stop more of your BS CRAP. Get her arrested either way to stop this drama and set an example of civil behavior in Bohra women.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:06 am

james wrote:
You are seriously PATHETIC James...I won't address you as bhai anymore cause you deserve No Respect! You slander people left, right and centre wrongly and have no guilt pangs doing so. Ashamed to even think you are a Bohra!!! People like you are the ones who have defamed our community.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:12 am

heard they were going to throw stones at the sons's car near dadar. police stepped out and chased them away.

Burhani guards has become a Radical Group. Thanks to Badrul Jamali BS son of Late Yusuf Najmuddin BS and brother in law Shehzada Muffadal Saifuddin.

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:24 am

Aren't there laws against "Stalking" in india, like the rest of the world.

About time SKQ filed a complaint against the stalkers (Burhani guards) who have been following and spying on SKQ family and supporters for the last 6 months.

Last I checked, our Mother India is a free country where it's citizens can move about freely without being followed and spied upon.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:34 am

Mumbai Mirror Bureau

Supporters of Khuzaima Qutbuddin, brother of the late Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, and Mufaddal Saifuddin, his successor and Qutbuddin's nephew, came to blows inside the late Syedna's mausoleum around 8 am Friday.

Trouble began when Qutbuddin's sons Abdeali Husain and Aziz went to pay respects at Raudat Tahera, where their grandfather and uncle were laid to rest.
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/othe ... 805897.cms

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:37 am

Mumbai Mirror Bureau

Supporters of Khuzaima Qutbuddin, brother of the late Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, and Mufaddal Saifuddin, his successor and Qutbuddin's nephew, came to blows inside the late Syedna's mausoleum around 8 am Friday.

Trouble began when Qutbuddin's sons Abdeali Husain and Aziz went to pay respects at Raudat Tahera, where their grandfather and uncle were laid to rest.
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/othe ... 805897.cms
Any Questions James Ask Mumbai Mirror reporter who was also manhandled by SMS cowards. ( yes a crowd in Mob formation is known as cowards)

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:15 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Bro Bohra Spring, think-for-yourself and others,

Please don't get carried away by what James is saying because what he is doing is that he is enacting scenes of the various Qadambosi bethaks, deedar dramas, ziyafat occasions etc. of his Dai, he has only changed the characters !!
Bro GM, I am not at all falling for the twisted theories.

I was asking name and shame the hooligan men and women who prevented SKQ sons from ziyarat, the person who made a hit must also have name. Someone somewhere will know their names.

As I said run a what's app to name and shame them. Such behaviours has to not go unpunished

What was interesting James was quick to give the SKQ entourages names ...but what about the SMS loyalists .

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:39 am

way2go wrote:
james wrote: Unconfirmed reports state that the woman in question was a lackey of sons of Khuzema and she was told to behave in that way so as to garner sympathy and increase the number of followers of Khuzema which are currently in 100s.
You are seriously PATHETIC James...I won't address you as bhai anymore cause you deserve No Respect! You slander people left, right and centre wrongly and have no guilt pangs doing so. Ashamed to even think you are a Bohra!!! People like you are the ones who have defamed our community.
BTW....stop trying to impress with your english. Please use words in the right context.
Meaning of Lackey: A uniformed person who is or acts like a weak
manservant or slave of someone powerful......and that describes you PERFECTLY!

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:37 am

james wrote:
MMH wrote: Go get some beauty sleep brother :D don't fret over the 007....you bombarding him and even the other people like Sceptical, GM bhai, think for yourself and lots of others makes me smile.. :)
For someone who doesn't want to talk to me,You sure like to discuss me with others. :mrgreen:
James, you are so shameless. If a lady tells you she doesn't want to talk to you, you still keep riling her (that's me). I don't want to talk to you and I made a reference about you only when rebel asked me to retaliate to your posts. As it is you speak nonsense all the time and as I mentioned, anyone who doesn't conform to your beliefs is given names and made a judgment of. BUGGER OFF James. Seriously you are the pits.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:58 am

^
Sister MMH
James is one of those trained by Kothari Goons to rile anyone with nonsense and then use our pent up anger in his comment
He is like a parasite who defends the Kothari Goons but does not follow the Farman of his Kothari Masters, He seems like a paid mole planted on this forum by his masters Kothari Goons

think

Unread post by think » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:10 am

what a shame. and the front page of this forum shows a person in suit paying respect to the late dai at the dargah.
Muffy and his ignorant rascal gang are bred everywhere, even in the west. big money is laid out to keep them happy. indirectly this money is paid in the form of wajebaats by the same people on whom such hardship is dealt. These ignorant money giving mumineen richly deserve what is metted out to them.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:55 am

DBs Khamooshi and buzdili is amazing, the Poem below says it all:

Khamooshi

Zulum hota dekhte hain
Mazloomoon ko pista dekhte hain
Aurat Jo Ma Beti Bahen hai bikta huwa dekhte hain
Kai maasoom jaanon ko Falasteen, Kashmir mae, nikalta huwa dekhte hain

Ye beraham duniya mae har ek ko kharida Jaata hai
Siasatdaan ho ya mazhab ke nighban
Sab ko bikta huwa dekhte hain