Jamea Saifya, factory of brain dead militants

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Saeed al Khair

Jamea Saifya, factory of brain dead militants

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:47 am

The first education which a student get as per the instructions of Yusuf Najmuddin is that you are superior to your parents and other family members. You are divinely chosen for learning Uloome Aaal e Muhammed, so your status is higher then all community members.

Dont do Salaam to your elders they will kiss first on your hands. From the beginning poison of racial discrimination is injected in students systematically. Where they learn that Universe is created for Qasre Aali, then selected class of Allah is Baite Zaani, Jamea Saifya has only right to explain any word of Qur'an or Nabi(SAWAW) . Kuthaar is so lucky class that they got opportunity of Khidmat of She-zadas and She-zadis. From early days Jamea students watch mumineen as dirt.

Is there any other kind of Jamea trained Mulla? Part of their syllabus in Jamea is learn how to be Money Hungry?

When these Jamea students grow up and observed these unethical activities going around them, wont it be very difficult to explain to them then? Wont it be too late? It can be very difficult to answer a child's valid questions. them yourself or send them to any other known School.

fustrate_Bohra

Re: Jamea Saifya, factory of brain dead militants

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:23 am

Jameia and madresas both have become meaningless in terms of education and deeni talim. Why are they creating so much discrimination within our fellow bohra?. Recently i had heard that in some of our school like al-hasana and schools similar like that make childrens of janab to sit in first row and rest backside i mean the discrimination starts right from so early age. This is the reason why these janabs and people frm jamaat(who stay with janaab day night) are so arrogant and merciless and being it is framed in their mind that they are superior they dont give respects to elders as well.

The main purpose of islam is humankind which includes equality as well but we are experiencing opposite.

Had anyone thought why people have so much negativity for our dais? its not because they are mightier or richer it only because the policy or regulation is so harsh that people have to succumb to their demand and when they require extreme help they dont get any.

I am not against any dai but the thing is dai who we consider him like god had never ever shown gratitude towards poor or needy. Take following instances which make me feel more sad.

- Take money for funeral
- Madresas children force to pay vajebat inturn pressure of double vajebat on parents
- Children are thought to discriminate right from early age
- Our dais dont take any actions on corrupt janab
- Never encourage any bohra member to do charity
- People cannot perform haj or karbala ziarat without clearance of dues and same also applies for doing any function.
- Charge money for masjid iftida
- Accepting expensive gifts from jamaat for which burden of money is on localite

The above is fact and i bet nobody can challenge it.

The more painful is people who are blind followers and poor are mostly to suffer because they are expecting from someone whom they will never get satisfactory help and that too after facing lots of humiliation.

Sorry i was little bit out of topic but thing is this has really broke my heart and once whom i proud to be called as DAWOODI BOHRA today i feel otherwise and more pain is i cannot see any immediate solution for this untill i decide to move out but that is also not possible considering my current family pressure.

AliHaq

Unread post by AliHaq » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:41 am

Saeed al Khair wrote:The first education which a student get as per the instructions of Yusuf Najmuddin is that you are superior to your parents and other family members. You are divinely chosen for learning Uloome Aaal e Muhammed, so your status is higher then all community members.

Dont do Salaam to your elders they will kiss first on your hands. From the beginning poison of racial discrimination is injected in students systematically. Where they learn that Universe is created for Qasre Aali, then selected class of Allah is Baite Zaani, Jamea Saifya has only right to explain any word of Qur'an or Nabi(SAWAW) . Kuthaar is so lucky class that they got opportunity of Khidmat of She-zadas and She-zadis. From early days Jamea students watch mumineen as dirt.

Is there any other kind of Jamea trained Mulla? Part of their syllabus in Jamea is learn how to be Money Hungry?

When these Jamea students grow up and observed these unethical activities going around them, wont it be very difficult to explain to them then? Wont it be too late? It can be very difficult to answer a child's valid questions. them yourself or send them to any other known School.
Thank you for posting this, now I know why my uncle son has gone mad after he got admission in jamiya, he studied just 4 halkaa in jamiya but he thinks he is some arabic graduate, treats his own parents as dirt never respects any of his elders, even when he comes to masjid he wants to pray just next to amil or walimullah nothing less is ever expected by him, right now he is doing amalat in some maharashtrian village in India.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:12 am

When I used to pray Nisfillail in Ramzan i used to sit next to Aamil saheb who was the best mentor iev had till now in Islamic studies. ofcourse I was clean shaved and as u knw how people look at a guy who is clean shaved but sits besides aamil saheb or in the first row. But by Allah I loved to see their pale faces...

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:46 pm

Let’s share your experience regarding atrocities and crime of Ustaad and Talaba of Jamea Saifiya.

How pity that Ustaad of Jamea Saifiya are involve in sexual assaults and crimes. Mumineen knows famous Rasputin of Karachi Jamea, Shaikh Yusuf Nader Sidhpuri. Many women were falling for Shaikh Nadir’s hypnotic charms. Perhaps ladies graduates of Jamea will share some info in this regard. He was terminated from the Amalat department thrice due to several evidences of his illicit contacts with number of women. When he was Aamil Adam Masjid, Karachi, sex workers frequently visited his residence at night. God knows what he is eating? He is restored a month ago and appointed Aamil in Multan, as sources informed.

Sheikh Mustafa Zakir of Surat Jamea is a well known playboy from his student life. In Surat Farm House he spend his pleasure time still today with a Marwaran. He is a favourite punter of Badruljamali.

Shaikh Shabbir Ismail LLB of Surat Jamea often visited famous Adda of Ratan Bai in Surat. Ratan is famous amoang Kutharis, she provides them guest house outside Surat on a cheap rates. Shabbir’s language is vulger and cheap.

Number of Ustaad are passives sodomist and they have chosen boys of their choices and when they visit for Ramazan or Muharram Khidmat to the “Bilaad Emaniyya”(Bohra papolated area) they keep with them. Amongst these Shawqeen in Karachi Jamea Shaikh Shabbir Haji and Shaikh Hussain Jaiserwala are famous. In Surat Jamea Shaikh Hatim Sadriwala and Shaikh Yaseenali enjoyed this reputation for the last many years,beside other fellows.

Their dresses are white but characters are black. They are enjoying all facilities and benefits of the modern days on public funds. Beside Nazrul Maqam and Khumus, Syedna Burhanuddin had donated total income of Haqqun Nafs for the kitchen and other expences of Jamea faculty, staff and students.

Number of female students who are interested to obtain good marks often visit different "Janaab", who finally grant them reward of their Khidmat. In evening, visit any Jamea (Surat,Karachi,Nairobi,Marol) and you will see couples here and there closely, like pigeons. In the romantic atmosphere of Jamea, girls looses chastity prior to marriage.

What kind of character can be build by such nasty Ustaad? Alas! Is this Jamea dserve to be named Jamea of Aal-e-Muhammed? Current command has killed the spirit of religion and turned the peace loving community of Dawoodi Bohra into a cult with the help of Jamea’s devil force. These Ustaad are busy in day and night to convert all Dawoodi Bohras into a militant force,like Talibaan.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:10 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Jameia and madresas both have become meaningless in terms of education and deeni talim. Why are they creating so much discrimination within our fellow bohra?. Recently i had heard that in some of our school like al-hasana and schools similar like that make childrens of janab to sit in first row and rest backside i mean the discrimination starts right from so early age. This is the reason why these janabs and people frm jamaat(who stay with janaab day night) are so arrogant and merciless and being it is framed in their mind that they are superior they dont give respects to elders as well.

The main purpose of islam is humankind which includes equality as well but we are experiencing opposite.

Had anyone thought why people have so much negativity for our dais? its not because they are mightier or richer it only because the policy or regulation is so harsh that people have to succumb to their demand and when they require extreme help they dont get any.

I am not against any dai but the thing is dai who we consider him like god had never ever shown gratitude towards poor or needy. Take following instances which make me feel more sad.

- Take money for funeral
- Madresas children force to pay vajebat inturn pressure of double vajebat on parents
- Children are thought to discriminate right from early age
- Our dais dont take any actions on corrupt janab
- Never encourage any bohra member to do charity
- People cannot perform haj or karbala ziarat without clearance of dues and same also applies for doing any function.
- Charge money for masjid iftida
- Accepting expensive gifts from jamaat for which burden of money is on localite

The above is fact and i bet nobody can challenge it.

The more painful is people who are blind followers and poor are mostly to suffer because they are expecting from someone whom they will never get satisfactory help and that too after facing lots of humiliation.

Sorry i was little bit out of topic but thing is this has really broke my heart and once whom i proud to be called as DAWOODI BOHRA today i feel otherwise and more pain is i cannot see any immediate solution for this untill i decide to move out but that is also not possible considering my current family pressure.
You absolutely nailed it my friend...i could not have said it any better, and one more thing to mention here is that eben after corrupt aamils are caught with evidence , they are reinstated back in some other jamaat where his previuos crimes are not known..what is the logic behind that ?

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:19 pm

no wonder most jamiya ustaad and most amil dies in poor conditions with lot many diseases.

I pity those rich dubai/Uk/USA guys who marries jamiya girls thinking they are marrying some hurul aiyn :mrgreen: (off course I dont mean all are bad)

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:37 pm

Dear Ghulam Bhai,

this is the second time your are posting this article, before you posted this same material on a different thread. I would like to inform you that this a wrong, unbiased and fake documentation which is harming the integrity of the people you have mentioned as both guilty and victims.
I confirmed this with my childhood friend who was in Karachi for 12 years as a jamea Student, He said if anything like this had happened we would have started an outrage against these culprits and nothing is hidden if such incidents take place. Dawat would not spare them at all.

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:49 am

IMHO every parent should ask their madressah teacher or principle on behalf of their child that, "how madresah taleem is going to improve the standards of the child life and how is it going to help the child make his/her future better. If they can justify then we are good to go.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:00 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Dear Ghulam Bhai,

this is the second time your are posting this article, before you posted this same material on a different thread. I would like to inform you that this a wrong, unbiased and fake documentation which is harming the integrity of the people you have mentioned as both guilty and victims.I confirmed this with my childhood friend who was in Karachi for 12 years as a jamea Student, He said if anything like this had happened we would have started an outrage against these culprits and nothing is hidden if such incidents take place. Dawat would not spare them at all.
Bro Akhtar Wahid,

I posted this article as it was relevant to the thread. Moreover, this article was not written by me but was available on this forum itself which I have clearly mentioned. Regarding false accusations, you are free to counter the arguments presented in this article because if your sources prove that this whole thing is cooked up then it would be an eye opener not only for the readers but myself too. Balanced views are always welcome on any issues.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:42 pm

Dillo ka haal you Allah hi junta hae. If there is no evidence to deny these claims similarly there is no evidence to prove them. I also pointed out in an earlier post that most of the accusations are baseless as I very well know some of the people under discussion and their reputation is absolutely clear now five fingers are not alike if one or two among them maybe like that but reading the article gives you a very wrong impression and above all it is bohtaan that is a big sin. I request members not to post this particular report in future.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:52 pm

I see dogs pulling on blind people everywhere. ( Dai ans abdes.)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:58 pm

all it is bohtaan that is a big sin.
Salaar
THen you should remind that to Kothari Goons who are doing the same to SKQ and his kids....
Where were you when SMB did the same to Asgharali Engineer about his flight from Indore.....Proved to be false later..

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:13 am

During the stay of Mufaddal Saifuddin I have herd a Zina case of a virgin girl who visited for Sabaq committed by Huzaifa bin Nooruddin BS Zakawi, Muawin Aamil Karachi. I am collecting the facts and details if someone have it please send it to me.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:54 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:this is the second time your are posting this article, before you posted this same material on a different thread. I would like to inform you that this a wrong, unbiased and fake documentation which is harming the integrity of the people you have mentioned as both guilty and victims.I confirmed this with my childhood friend who was in Karachi for 12 years as a jamea Student, He said if anything like this had happened we would have started an outrage against these culprits and nothing is hidden if such incidents take place. Dawat would not spare them at all.
The post had appeared on 16.6.2005, for details see :-

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... achi#p4964

Also view the comments which appeared on 28.3.2003, much before the above article was posted.

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... chi#p23017

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:00 am

It is necessary to remind people what is good and what is evil. It is human nature that after some time it forget the event, small or large. Ghulam Muhammed Saheb is not doing wrong. He is giving warning against the evils.

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:07 am

ajab shan na moula chey mumin ni atli fikar? Atli bareeki si umoor ma nazar kare chey?
Attachments
16-07-2014-275930-dsc8345.jpg
lqohbat5.jpg
lqohbat4.jpg
lqohbat3.jpg
lqohbat2.jpg
lqohbat1.jpg