I thank all the imaginary gods for Jihadists.

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Greatest I am

Unread post by Greatest I am » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:23 pm

First: People must recognize that this quote is irrefutable.

Candide. "It is demonstrable that things cannot be otherwise, than as they are; for as all things have been created for some end, they must necessarily be created for the best end.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmc72fCJivA

Jihadists are bringing liberal and conservatives who dislike war and terrorism together.

Jihadists, like the older fundamental right wings of Christianity, are teaching wiser and more moral secular forces that we need to control our love of drama and war as the epitome of evil. History shows that secular forces had to bring Christianity to heel, and learning from history, secular forces know that Islam, like Christianity was, must also be brought to heel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIQynsWpBpQ

War is God. To conquer our love of drama and war, secular forces must conquer Allah just as we did Yahweh. Jihadists are teaching us this valuable lesson.

Jihadist are inadvertently sowing the seeds of thought that will, perhaps for the final time, awaken in secular hearts, the reality of the fact that religions must never rule and that only secular forces can bring the world to any lasting peace. Jihadists are thus, in the longer range picture, going to destroy all the war mongering religions that follow imaginary gods that have plagued freedom loving people forever.

For this great service to mankind, I thank all the imaginary gods for Jihadists.

Do you see the longer range picture of Jihadists helping secular forces solve the problem of war by ending the world’s belief in imaginary Gods?

Do you, in light of this valuable lesson, also thank all the imaginary gods for hateful Jihadists?

Regards
DL

anajmi

Re: I thank all the imaginary gods for Jihadists.

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:34 pm

And yet the same liberals and conservatives voted overwhelmingly for the wars in the middle east and are actually responsible for the creation of the jihadists. If only you had posted these youtube videos 15 years ago!!!

Greatest I am

Unread post by Greatest I am » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:12 pm

anajmi wrote:And yet the same liberals and conservatives voted overwhelmingly for the wars in the middle east and are actually responsible for the creation of the jihadists. If only you had posted these youtube videos 15 years ago!!!
If memory serves, Russia was fighting against Afghanistan when the U.S decided to back Afghanistan.

Things all went to hell after that and I agree that the West handled things poorly. The whole of the Middle East has been destabilized from even before WW1 though, and the various countries in questioned have never sat down to talk peace so I do not think the West can be blamed for most of the hell in that quarter. Even Muslim imams and other Muslim leaders have been blaiming the religion, in part, for all the war mongering in Muslim countries.

War may have been caused by the West and others but peace has to come from Muslim nations and they do not seem interested in any rapprochement of the various Muslim denominations and cults.

Muslims seem to love war and drama more than most peoples.

Regards
DL

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:08 pm

The origin of every single war, without exception, can be traced back to the non-religious war mongers in the west or the east. Everything else is just bullshit created by bullshitters to blame religion for their own misdeeds.

Greatest I am

Unread post by Greatest I am » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:59 pm

anajmi wrote:The origin of every single war, without exception, can be traced back to the non-religious war mongers in the west or the east. Everything else is just bullshit created by bullshitters to blame religion for their own misdeeds.
There is no separation of state and religion in Muslim majority Sharia run countries.

But hey, if you think you make sense by saying religions have never started wars, then keep your blinders on and look the fool.

Regards
DL

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:19 pm

It should be very easy for you to list all the wars started by religion. Please do.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:08 pm

By the way, no Muslim majority country has implemented sharia. Either they are western supported corrupt dictatorships or western supported corrupt democracies. All wars have been started either for the west or by the west.

Greatest I am

Unread post by Greatest I am » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:58 am

anajmi wrote:It should be very easy for you to list all the wars started by religion. Please do.
http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/upf ... 49293.html

Regards
DL