Where is my post please ?

Report issues and problems regarding the Forum or troublesome members here. If you have suggestions and ideas on how we can improve this Forum/Website please let us know.
Ateka

Where is my post please ?

Unread post by Ateka » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:02 pm

Admin
Did you delete my post about help in finding the Quran translation. I can't seem to locate it. If you have not, then can you please inform, in which corner of the site you have hidden it. :shock:

abde53

Re: Where is my post please ?

Unread post by abde53 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:58 pm

Bhen Ateka
You are looking for translation of Quran, did you have the Raza of Moula Muffadal because we mumineen are not allowed to read translation without raza.

Ateka

Re: Where is my post please ?

Unread post by Ateka » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:22 am

Bhai abde looks like you are not mumineen based on the same argument that ISIS is not a Muslim. You are no better then ISIS. They kill in the name of religion/politics and you do barrat in the name of Dai.

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 2 Surah Baqarah verse 159:
Those who conceal the clear (Revelations) and Guidance We have sent down, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book, on them shall be Allah’s ‘laanah’ and the ‘laanah’ of those who are entitled to curse!

abde53 wrote:Bhen Ateka
You are looking for translation of Quran, did you have the Raza of Moula Muffadal because we mumineen are not allowed to read translation without raza.