Iraq

This forum covers a whole range of issues: from international politics and economy to human rights, from corporate domination and greed to environmental crises...
anajmi

Iraq

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Dec 28, 2002 2:48 am

Recently read an article on Iraq on Yahoo

Bush Steps Up Post-War Iraq Planning

I want to trust the americans that they will do the right thing. I want to see Saddam go, but not at the cost of misery of the Iraqi people. Hope Allah (swt) makes the Americans do the right thing in Iraq and in Palestine.

batool

Re: Iraq

Unread post by batool » Fri May 14, 2004 2:31 pm

i know you posted this long time ago. it seems like you are a supporter of the US.. correct me if i'm wrong though. i dont know if u read the news paper 3 days ago.. or even a few days before that.. but there was an article on a man called Nick.. something..and he was brutally murdered by 5 iraqi men with a kitchen knife. that act is completely inhuman.. and because of that i had an extremely heated conversation with a friend, who i've now realised is extremly right winged..
by reading ur post.. it makes me wonder how people including urself can support the US.. when all they did with the uk was barge into iraq and initiate a war which began on march 19th. my friend turned around and said.. well.. blair apologized..!! i was furious with his ignorance.. and somehow i feel like you'd do that too.. i said to him, what about all the innocent lives of all the iraqi men, women and children.. all those civilians.. and he said.. well i know iraqi's died in jails. but not in that way..and i was like.. just because it isnt publicised in british newspapers doesnt mean it doesnt happen. before the uk and the us interfered.. the GCC countries were working on iraq.. there was enough money for the situation to become better.. all bush wanted was to own a state in the middle east so that he could dominate, over time, the other middle eastern countries too.. plus, the oil would give him alot of money. my friend couldnt justify his argument, and walked away quite annoyed, seeing that i had challenged his view on that one man. dont get me wrong, although i may be extremely pro arab, my eyes are open to the other nationalities being killed and that is part of the war.. anyway. so after he left, i turned to the international news page and there was a biggg article on how US soldiers rape iraqi women, and you know, that in the middle east, it is better to die than to be raped.. and the majority of women who get raped-the victims, get killed. i realised, that people including myself only open their eyes to the things they want to know and understand, i've called it intentional ignorance.. i wanted to express my view, and perhaps you can express yours to broaden my thinking about this situation..

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed May 19, 2004 8:43 pm

batool,

you are right. I posted this a long time ago. You should go back and read my more recent posts.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 26, 2004 7:55 pm

US would invade Iraq again if necessary: Cheney

Anybody want a moron for vice president? maybe an average moron?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:10 am

Ordinary Iraqis Say New Leader Is A CIA Man

Now whoever said Iraqis had any sense? If they did, they would've elected Bush as their President!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:11 am

The catch being, there have been no elections!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 04, 2004 11:34 pm

:)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:42 pm

The Hands Of Israel

But please do not blaim Israel. Muslims always blaim Israel. They should teach their children to worship Lord Sharon like the morons in America do.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:18 pm

Allawi to censor criticism of Allawi in Iraqi media

3 cheers for american style democracy in Iraq. And mind you, Israel is not responsible for this. ;)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:24 am

US rejects Taliban bin Laden evidence calls

Now whoever thought the Americans were smart enough (or stupid enough - incase they actually just wanted to attack Iraq also and steal it's oil) to get any evidence against anybody?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:26 am

American valour? All hogwash, say Indian truckers

We will stay the course or actually the course will stay and we will run.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:23 am

US troops destroy Iraq's ancient past

Looks like the present proved to be too difficult to handle.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:38 pm

Bloodbath as all-out war erupts

I hope God does to America what it is doing to Iraq.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:39 pm

But wait, America is making Iraq a better place, well, then God will make America a better place, just like Iraq.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:41 pm

Iraqi Government Shuts Al-Jazeera Station

A free and democratic Iraq is much better for the world, but imagine what would happen if it were not free and not democratic.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:37 am

:)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:50 pm

Iraq Evicts Reporters From Najaf

Now who would want their actions not getting reported? Obviously the Americans. According to some Islam and Muslims are to blame.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:53 pm

US media says mea culpa over Iraq coverage

First evict the reporters who report the truth and then embedd reporters who will lie. But hey, Islam and Muslims are to blame. They are the violence seekers.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:18 pm

Smell of burnt flesh, blood smeared on streets of Najaf's Old city

Iraqi police raid Najaf hotel, round up journalists at gunpoint Now who exactly is the Iraqi police working for?

Attack on Iraq mosque 'kills 25'
I guess the Americans are avenging Imam Hussein by killing the people of Kufa!!

Average Bohra

Unread post by Average Bohra » Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:28 am

Anajmi,

I rarely review this thread as there is no shortage of news articles for whatever viewpoint you are trying to justify. However, just reviewing one post [your last one] I am struck by your disingenuity yet again. Let me point out your contradiction one more time. The last article you posted says the following :
It is not known who is behind either of the attacks.
Then you follow by saying:
the Americans are avenging Imam Hussein by killing the people of Kufa!!
Either your article is full of B***S*** or you are. Either way, anyone reading your post wasted their precious time.

I will read your article titled Smell of burnt flesh, blood smeared on streets of Najaf's Old city when you post a similar one titled Smell of burnt flesh, blood smeared on Kurdish Mass Graves That would make it a discussion.

Otherwise your posts continue to be propoganda.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:50 pm

When will a f___k__g moron like you learn that I have no love lost for Saddam and I have said that a millions times. When Saddam created those mass graves, the USA was in bed with him but a f___k__g idiot like you does not and will not understand. Write an article about what Saddam did and I will post it over here, but apparently f___k__g morons like you have read a lot of articles about saddam atrocities, now read a few about those committed by your own masters!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:05 pm

And by the way, by quote was

"" I guess the Americans are avenging Imam Hussein by killing the people of Kufa!! ""

Now do you see how people like you lie and distort facts ;)

Average Bohra

Unread post by Average Bohra » Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:36 am

Anajmi,

You are incapable of engaging in a discussion without hurling invectives; in this the Wahabis, Orthodox Bohras, or any ignorant individual who cannot defend his/her propaganda have a lot in common. Perhaps you should move your propaganda posts to the Al Jazeera site where you will find a lot more ignorant masses who get a hard on from your posts, and your ignorance will be equally matched.

In light of Admin's request, I will end this particular discussion here.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:46 pm

Average Moron,

The only ignorant moron over here is you. Go back and read your own posts if you need any proof. By the way thank you for ending this "discussion", now I can move on with my "propaganda". God save us from Morons like you :mad: :mad:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:09 pm

If America were Iraq, What would it be Like?

Oh How I wish!! We would be moving towards a better life just like the Iraqis are!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:54 pm

U.S. air strike targets Falluja militants??
The U.S. military said the attack on Saturday targeted supporters of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi and no innocent civilians were in the area. But doctors at Falluja's main hospital said at least seven civilians were killed and 13 wounded, including women and children. Reuters television pictures showed a crowd of Iraqis digging through the ruins of a destroyed building, and pulling out survivors including two women and two children.