North America: Bohras go hide Muffy is coming

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.

ghulam muhammed

Re: North America: Bohras go hide Muffy is coming

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:22 pm

watsup msg :

Forwarded as Received :

Masjids and Markez's in California are under heavy undercover security while SMS visits other locations and crowds flock over to those locations. It seems they are afraid SKQ team will come and occupy the territory while key Jamaat members travel to be near and take barakaat from SMS while the latter is busy inaugurating other masjids. The same thing they did with SKQ son TaherBS, whenever he visits any areas where there are masjids - because they are afraid SKQ supporters will take over and invade and occupy the masjids. Top-level security cameras and undercover non-Bohra agents are deployed all over to prevent this invasion if it occurs. There is no reason to panic, this is just a precaution- although some insiders call it extreme delusional narcissism and paranoia

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:51 pm

Imam (AS).jpg
ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup msg :

Forwarded as Received :

Masjids and Markez's in California are under heavy undercover security while SMS visits other locations and crowds flock over to those locations. It seems they are afraid SKQ team will come and occupy the territory while key Jamaat members travel to be near and take barakaat from SMS while the latter is busy inaugurating other masjids. The same thing they did with SKQ son TaherBS, whenever he visits any areas where there are masjids - because they are afraid SKQ supporters will take over and invade and occupy the masjids. Top-level security cameras and undercover non-Bohra agents are deployed all over to prevent this invasion if it occurs. There is no reason to panic, this is just a precaution- although some insiders call it extreme delusional narcissism and paranoia

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:24 pm

SPECIAL LOCK AND KEY FOR THE L.A. MASJID.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:46 am

Ozdundee: Please be prepared to deflate your high expectations. All us reformists can do is watch the events unfold. Our teeny flute is no contest to Kothar's full symphonic orchestra. Hordes of Abdes will attend the dos with full fervor. And, of course, they will pay whatever sum is asked. Kothar TO TAMARA MAI BAAP CHE. Karze Hasana apse. After all, GHEE KICHRI MAAJ JASHE!

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:00 am

Mkenya wrote:Ozdundee: Please be prepared to deflate your high expectations. All us reformists can do is watch the events unfold. Our teeny flute is no contest to Kothar's full symphonic orchestra. Hordes of Abdes will attend the dos with full fervor. And, of course, they will pay whatever sum is asked. Kothar TO TAMARA MAI BAAP CHE. Karze Hasana apse. After all, GHEE KICHRI MAAJ JASHE!

I have hope one reformist I know will pleasantly surprise me ! At least let me keep my hope if not anything else, intact ?

lawgraduate

does the host goes crazy or is it his own people

Unread post by lawgraduate » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:39 am

Bismillah,

I was looking at los angeles pictures and I was thinking are these local people who are going crazy towards mufaddal or are they foreigners which come along with mufaddal in all trip?

I have lived few years in India and what I found when MB use to come to my city normally locals where not even allowed to come near him, so all those pics which were published were non other than his own people from kasre mawali who was around him and rushing and crushing towards MB, so if some out sider will look at these pics he will think wow people are so craazy, but truth is they are none but his own immediate families.

whats your views on this?

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:45 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:SPECIAL LOCK AND KEY FOR THE L.A. MASJID.

cost of this lock would made a house of some poor in India, khuda naa ghar ne taalaa ni zaroorat che?

think

Re: does the host goes crazy or is it his own people

Unread post by think » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:59 am

It is true, muffy always travels with his entourage, in case he needs protection, but the again there are a bunch of brain washed abdes too living in L.A. who know no better or may be they know better that. this is what they will have to do to get to their share of wajebaats collected in the name of muffy.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:31 pm

lawgraduate wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:SPECIAL LOCK AND KEY FOR THE L.A. MASJID.

cost of this lock would made a house of some poor in India, khuda naa ghar ne taalaa ni zaroorat che?
Just to clarify: this lock is simply a ceremonial lock which is opened to inaugurate the masjid. Don't read too much into it.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:21 pm

Pied Piper of Hamelin

When, lo! as they reached the mountain-side,
A wondrous portal opened wide,
As if a cavern was suddenly hollowed;
And the Piper advanced and the children followed,
And when all were in to the very last,
The door in the mountain-side shut fast.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:35 pm

If one can believe it, the two guys holding up the umbrella in the above photos are a father-son pair: one is a cardiac surgeon (Aamer Jamaali) and the other (Hussain Jamaali) a retired NASA engineer. It is amazing how degrees and education makes no difference. This surgeon paid 100,000 US dollars to buy his shaikh tile. Useful idiots, no doubt, and beloved of Dawedar Muffadul (LA) as they will bend over and give him tons of money.

Also, I don't understand the desire by Dawedar Muffadul (LA) to ride in horse-draw chariots, have people sing and dance in front of him. I think he is showing his true colors, that of a medieval, illiterate fool. No wonder he is so hell-bent on making rotis: he is about 5000 years behind the rest of humanity.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:09 am

in all my life, i dont remember Burhanuddin Maula RA ever asking/allowing for non-Bohris be part of the welcoming band for him. i remember bohra scout bands, not men in scottish kilts and kids from the school band.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:09 am

female in short skirts wow this is so islamic :roll:
Attachments
gthd.jpg

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:16 pm

KHUL JAA SIM SIM !!

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:10 am

masjid kaa tala bhale hi khul jaye, lekin jo iske imaan aur naseeb pe tala pada hain woh nahi khulne wala.Inshallah Ameen

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:43 am

Is that it such a short visit ?

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:03 pm

Posting it on behalf of Ghulam Muhammed:
---------------------------------------------
Attachments
VID-20150304-WA0006.mp4
(11.9 MiB) Downloaded 2264 times

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:53 pm

Looks like the turn out for LA was very low....can be seen in video posted by GM bhai . Looks like there were more bag pipe and high school band players) than abdes. So now Toronto jamaat sent following to increase people. This MS visit is turning out to be farce.

Moazzaz Mu'mineen of Toronto

Baad afzalusalaam

Aqa Aaliqadar Moula(TUS)'s momentous and historic visit - his first as Dai-el-Mutlaq - to N. America continues.

Here is the itinery for the next 10 days:
March 6th Masjid iftetah & wa'az mubarak in Bakersfield CA
March 8th Masjid iftetah & wa'az mubarak in San Jose CA
March 14th Masjid iftetah & wa'az mubarak in Orange County CA

Thousands of mu'mineen all across the USA and Canada attended the iftetah & wa'az mubarak in LA. Mu'mineen got the extra ordinary sharaf of deedar mubarak and qadambosi. The wa'az was tailored to the N. American mu'mineen in general and the youth in particular. The words of wisdom and nasihat were so effective and Moula's style of delivery so informal that it felt like a tete-e-tete between a deeply caring father and his/her beloved child.

It is Aqa Aaliqadar Moula(TUS)'s khushi mubarak that maximum number of mu'mineen and especially those that did not go to LA last week "hazir thai ane barakat hasil kare".

Janab Aamil Saheb urges all mu'mineen of Toronto to heed Aqa Moula(TUS)'s khusi mubarak and travel to California.

Allah Ta'aal na darbar ma du'a kari leeye ke eh Allah tu hamara Aqa ane Moula ne ta-qayamat salamat baaki rakhje ane ehna thanda saya ma hamne aabaad-shaad baki rakhje, aameen.

Abeede Syedna(TUS)
Anjuman-e-Burhani

think

Unread post by think » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:05 pm

Is behlul bhaisaheb the same one who was once amil of chicago and the relative of the then bhaisaheb of chicago who ran a hardware store. I believe he then moved to new jersey and then to yemen. but he was the initial amil of new jersey.

lawgraduate

Bohra masjids turning into political grounds

Unread post by lawgraduate » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:25 pm

Bismillah,

Its really sad to see bohras are turning masjid which is suppose to be place of worship into political ground, recently mufaddal visit in orange county proves it.

you can see flags of US in masjid and also people giving speech which is for sure political motivated and not islamic.

I hope kothari goons will keep these kind of tamasha in some other place instead of masjid.

Huzurala TUS Meets with Dignitaries at Orange County Masjid 1436H

22nd Jumadil Awwal, 1436
CA, United States, Orange County, Masjid at Orange County
Photos:
Attachments
qq.jpg
ddd.jpg
a.jpg

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:07 pm

The religious mafia have stooped to the level of inviting the Butcher of Muslims, Narendra Modi and the RSS functionary, Indresh Kumar who is an accuse in Mecca Masjid and Ajmer Dargah bomb blast case to the Masjid so no wonder that they put up American flags and invite Gora saabs to Masjids. The Masjid has also turned into Multiplex cinema halls where every second day the earlier and present Dai appears on the big screen as part of their marketing strategy.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:00 pm

I do not see any wrong in inviting people of different to Masjid and expose them to Islam-our religion and customs. Many Mosques around USA do an Open House during the month of Ramadan for Iftar and we invite many elected officials as well law enforcement-Media and Inter Faith Clergy.
Having said, I have never seen USA Flag being placed inside the Masjid ever. I do not know what they are trying to prove?

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:47 pm

Brother SBM correction , who said that is a Masjid as defined by Islam.

it is a place of worship for Bohras. Bohras are free to do whatever they wish for in their place of worship. Coincidently Bohras call their worship places masjid !

Your experiences are related to regular Islamic Masjid. Please don't confuse the two.

by the way you must be delighted and over the moon to have such celebrities in your neighborhood!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:51 pm

Huzurala TUS Tashreef Awri in Orange County (California) 1436H

22nd Jumadil Awwal, 1436

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:54 pm

KHUL JA SIM SIM !!

OPENING CEREMONY OF ORANGE COUNTY MASJID ON 22ND JAMADIL AWWAL 1436.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:59 pm

THE CIRCUS AT ORANGE COUNTY ON 23RD JAMADIL AWWAL 1436.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:02 pm

PALKHI RIDE AT FREMONT, USA ON 19TH JAMADIL AWWAL 1436.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:48 pm

PHOONK NU PAANI IN ORANGE COUNTY